Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kent," she said. "Bailey has a problem."

"Besides a debt of one hundred forty dollars?"

"Yes," Laura went on. "And because Bailey has a problem, I have a problem."

Bailey peered at Laura, who rolled her eyes and looked at the ceiling.

"And because Bailey and I have a problem," Laura concluded, "you have a problem."

"I'd rather hoped to be a solution," Kent said. "At least for the debt part."

"It's about the friendship part," Laura said. "Which we shouldn't damage with the debt-paying part."

Kent considered this before speaking, and only chose to speak after a long delay of confused glaring between the girls.

"You're helping her pay her debt," Kent said. "So that's good. But I don't want for this to somehow come between you."

Laura looked over at Kent in surprise. "Exactly!"

Kent felt himself jump at her enthusiasm. With a last little grind, she hopped up and walked over to the whiteboard. She took the marker and looked back at Bailey, then at Kent. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, gritted her teeth thoughtfully and finally let out a sigh.

Opening her eyes, she shook her head. "Gotta do whatcha gotta do."
She uncapped the marker and, instead of making extra tick marks, drew an extra box beside the one already there. With a last deep breath, she wrote in the box, "$2".

Laura then returned to Kent and dropped her panties clad cheeks down in his lap.

"What?" Kent asked, looking at her, but she only looked at Bailey, who appeared equally confused. "You want me to give you money so you can have your own debt?"

"No," Laura said, looking at Bailey. "Not that."