All Comments on 'Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 28'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My question is he going to get second base with Bailey. They both are into each other why not.its been so hot so far and what about Laura maybe something too. They would something hot too. Im been into this since the start and let me tell ya it been awesome as hell. Cant wait!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
This is great

This whole story is amazing. I am sad that it is drawing to a conclusion but I am very interested in how you are going to wrap it up. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have been reading this since the starting and i feel Kent and Baile should have sex ;even laura should accountant them and hope there's a part two coming up;won't want this to end so fast...

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Best yet

Kent that's the best two hundred dollars loan you might ever make.

"What a long strange trip it's been".

A very climatic end to this chapter, awaiting the next realise for these three adventurers.

HavefunanywayHavefunanywayover 4 years ago

Have truly enjoyed the series. Got to keep it going after the debt is paid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Six stars

Once in your reading career on literotica you should be able to give six stars.

This whole book is easily worth that.

I thank you for a wonderful reading time.

Can't wait for the last part!

Scott_FreeScott_Freeover 4 years ago
Simply The Best

This is the best damn story on Literotica, including the ones I have written. The plot is really clever. It is simple, but impeccably done. The character development is so good that I actually care what happens to them. I agree with the other comment that said he would give 6 stars. Thank you for writing this!

xtorchxtorchover 4 years agoAuthor
Comments like these make it worthwhile.

I spent some extra time cleaning up and pruning this chapter to try to get everything just right, so I'm really happy to see everyone liked it so much.

As for the last chapter, I'd like to spend just as much time nailing it down properly too.

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
worried it might end!

I'm with all the other comments, this is a great series and I am hoping there is just a little more!

xtorchxtorchover 4 years agoAuthor
Just a little more?

When I make an e-book out of it, there will be an extra chapter and some bonus material (Bailey's note book, etc.)

@XavierTorch

undefinedlustundefinedlustover 4 years ago

Worth the wait, and as much as I want the final chapter, Take your time... I may not agree with one hundred percent of your choices but I absolutely respect and enjoy the writing! :)

xtorchxtorchover 4 years agoAuthor
Choices...

Thanks!

If you agreed with all of my choices, it might mean that the story is predictable, which wouldn't be any fun for either of us.

Cheers,

Xav.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Big fan!

I would buy this as a book, and I'm not even into spanking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love this story. Great characters, well written. A real treat. I will be sorry to see the end of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely perfect

Quite a while ago I thought of a great last sentence for this story and I definitely don’t want to just blurt it out so I won’t mention it here. Absolutely love this story.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES