Two Hung, Greedy Men and You

Story Info
This story is styled as a classifieds post.
1.2k words
4.12
4.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

35[MM4F] #NYC - Are you a woman that fantasizes about two men sharing you?

Seeking a woman who fantasizes about being in a safe, sexy, and private setting nestled comfortably between two awesome, hung, and throbbing men. Men that want to give you all of the attention you can handle. Men that will make your pleasure their highest priority.

I picture a big cozy couch or bed with you lounging comfortably between us. You're still wearing your outfit from earlier in the evening, with lingerie underneath that we picked out for you on our first date. We're enjoying drinks, maybe passing a joint, laughing and flirting. It's impossible not to notice the tension, so thick in the air and clearly visible on our candle-lit faces. Your heart is pounding, but the wine helps you relax and embrace this moment, the moment you've been waiting for all week.

Our anticipation gives way to excitement as we rub your thighs with our fingertips. We've been total gentlemen since you've met us, but you can't help but notice how we look at you now - no longer sweet - just hungry and primal. You also notice how hard and big we are under our thin shorts. You bite your lips because you know all of this, is yours. Both of us steal a glance between your legs - your dress is lifted up just enough for us to observe just how much you've soaked through your lace panties. You can't believe how wet you are.

Both men have had enough. The sight of your soaked panties drives us over the edge. Before you can form your next thought, one of us grabs you and kisses you deeply. He kisses you with hungry passion, and you kiss him back with the same desperate desire. As you start to get lost in this kiss, I slowly open your legs. You're literally dripping now, panties swimming between your soft thighs. I remove your panties ever so slowly with my teeth. It takes all my strength not to dive in. I let my tongue explore your thighs, eventually making my way farther in. When I get to where your pussy juice has spread to your thigh, I close my eyes and consciously slow my breathing. I don't want any distractions getting in the way. I finally get some of your sweet pussy juice on my starving tongue. Fuck, you taste so good.

When I place my face between your legs, time stops for me, and everything else ceases to exist. Everything, except your pussy and my mouth. All restraint is gone. I proceed to slowly suck your dripping pussy lips with my soft thick lips. After I get my fill, I enjoy long, deep, and messy penetrations of your pussy with my tongue, from the bottom of your lips all the way to the top, as my hands hold on to your thighs, pinning you down if you squirm. I'm scooping up as much of your sweet nectar into my mouth as possible, and making a huge mess in the process, as the combination my spit and your pussy juice drips back down into your pussy from my mouth. I can do this all night, but it's time for your clit to get the attention she deserves, so I make my way to her, licking and sucking on her, and pulsing your g-spot with my fingertips using a "come-hither" motion, though soon this evolves into a delicious finger fucking session while I continue to work your clit with my tongue and lips.

While I dine on your delicious pussy, you notice the other guy pull down his briefs, revealing a big hard beautiful cock. You don't think, instead you rely on your primal instincts. Your face makes it way right to throbbing cock, almost as quickly as he pulled off his briefs. You start by slowly tasting his throbbing, soaked head but pretty soon you can't help but slide those starving lips as far down as you can. You close your eyes and suck him off. He holds your hair into a ponytail and you suck him off slowly and deeply. It's so hot and sloppy. You're enjoying the delicious taste of big fresh dick as my mouth continues to have its way with your pussy.

At this point I take a breather and pull my briefs down. You notice this, and enjoy the view of my dripping big thick veiny dick. You lean forward to taste the head before taking as much of it as you can into your mouth. As you learn all the way forward to suck it, the other guy rubs your pussy from the back, and soon he starts to finger you. Just as you let your throat relax enough to slide me in, you feel his big dick slowly slide in your pussy from the back. He feels you tremble a little because it feels so overwhelmingly blissful. His slow partial strokes start to get a little deeper and a little more firm. Soon he starts stroking on that pussy with a good rhythm, while his hands are on your waist, pulling you towards him during each penetration. I can tell you're enjoying the way he fucks by the way you drool on my dick. Eventually me and the other guy switch off. He wants to enjoy your mouth, and I need that sexy pussy sliding on me. You sit on my fat dick and the other guy positions himself to slide in your throat. You grind your clit on my thick shaft as you enjoy how good he tastes.

After riding me for a bit, I gently push you off of me onto the couch so the other guy can have his turn fucking you. He hits the pussy good and spanks you a bit here and there, before passing you back to me so I can have my turn beating up that pussy. At this point we're just passing you back and forth, taking turns enjoying how good you feel, while the other enjoys the view of your gorgeous pussy swallowing big hard cock. Maybe one of us holds your legs back while the other penetrates you. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Fast forward to the next day, when you're at work with a deliciously sore pussy, as you keep replaying the events of the previous night in your mind. You can't believe how naughty you were. Your coworkers, friends, and family would be so surprised if they found out, but they never will. It's our dirty secret. They don't need to know you're a good girl who loves dick as much as you d, but you know two men who will make good use of that information.

Thinking about last night gets you wet again, and you just have to let us know in our group chat. Maybe we even grab a drink that evening to talk about how hot the previous night was. Maybe the women sitting next to us overheard the story, and shot you a jealous smile. Perhaps they caught each of us grabbing your ass throughout the night. Maybe each of us takes turns sneaking you into the bathroom. One of us looks out while the other has you bent over.

If you're intrigued, say hello. There's so much more to this.