Two in One Morning

Story Info
How the whole damn thing started.
1.4k words
4.09
7.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasJeff
TexasJeff
11 Followers

Bill should have been gone for several hours, but then we heard him open the front door after I had just taken off my pants. Cindy was in her bra and panties when he called out. She rushed me into the closet throwing my pants in after me as he opened the master bedroom door.

"What are you doing up here, undressed?" he asked coming into the room. I had a pretty clear view from the depths of the closet, hidden in the shadows like any other creeper.

"Some friends had invited me out, and I was just getting ready to shower when you came in. Why are you back home?" She didn't bother trying to explain the black bra or lace panties. Despite the awkward situation, I was enjoying the view of those panties tight against her plump ass.

"My phone-forgot it." At that point she could have had him back out the door and settled things quickly, but Cindy at her best and worst is mischievous-in fact, that is how things between us had started. A silly dare at a block party four years earlier had led to a quickie in a guest bathroom that in turn had led to an ongoing affair.

Peeking through the crack of the open door, I saw her glance at the closet and then smile. That smile I knew. As Bill reached for the phone she stepped behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, kissing his neck before sliding her hands down his chest. "Don't rush off." I could see her hands in the mirror run across his crotch, rubbing it.

Bill was caught off guard. From what she had told me, their intimacy had dwindled to the occasional peck on a cheek. I thought he was probably a bit confused about her sudden overture, but then he did not hesitate in responding.

Turning he asked, "What is this?" as his hands moved around her waist before sliding down to cup that round ass pulling her to him.

Her audacity stunned me, as did his self-assured response. He didn't seem terribly surprised, though. Perhaps things were not as cool as she had led me to believe.

Really, that would not be a surprise. Either way, I was captivated-as they kissed deeply. I watched as she began working with his belt without breaking the kiss. She was going to fuck him. In front of me.

Often, as pillow talk, we had discussed sex with our spouses. When pressed, she had repeatedly accused me of being a frustrated voyeur. Now watching her entice her husband knowing I would see everything, I realized that she was right. My cock had begun to tingle, thicken. Instead of being angry, embarrassed, I was aroused. Absently, I touched myself as she pushed his pants down and slowly kneeled in front of him.

She knew what she was doing. In fact as she did kneel, she managed to maneuver him to turn slightly providing me with a clear view of what she was about. As she lowered his boxers, he began to ask "Cindy?" He stopped as she grabbed his thick flaccid cock and began to stroke it.

"Hmm?" she asked without pause. But he did not respond; instead, he put his hand on the back of her blonde head to guide it forward. He was thick, uncut, and beginning to harden. I could see everything. But she did not move forward. Instead, she continued fondling, stroking the shaft, teasing the foreskin

"Please," he almost begged.

"Please what?" Her innocent, coquet tone seemed to excite him as much it did me.

"Suck me," he hissed, even as I pushed down my own boxers. Standing in her closet watching them, I began masturbating. I was watching both of them not just her.

Enjoying the game, she kept stroking, looking up at him, she asked, "Suck you?" And again there was that sideways look at the closet. She wanted him to say it and for me to hear him.

She once had told me that she no longer gave him blow jobs. I was beginning to suspect that she had misled me. Perhaps this was her way of confessing. Either way, I was stiff. Pre-cum sliding down my shaft served as a lube. I was breathing quietly fighting not to pant when he told her, "Yes. Like last night. Suck my cock." After a second, he added, "Slut." She loves playing, being, the slut. For the first time in two years, I realized how much so.

I could see his balls, large and loose from the heat, swinging against her hand as she kissed the tip and then licked the head, moaning as she did. She glanced at the closet as she took her mouth away to move it to the sack, to suck his balls. Knowing that I enjoyed blowjob porn, Cindy had once accused me of being bi. She had gone on to ask if I had ever tried anything with another man. When I said no, she told me not to be embarrassed. Her husband had confessed to once giving a blowjob. She said it was sexy. I hadn't had any such experiences and denied that I was interested. Now, though, I was aroused-in part at the sight of that thick hardening cock in her hand, on her lips.

He began thrusting as she sucked, the balls slapping her chin. Watching, I realized that these blow jobs were not uncommon. She had lied. And that made it all the more maddeningly erotic. Watching her hips shift as she played with his sack and moved her mouth down the shaft, I began stroking harder, faster. One of her hands was inside her panties rubbing as the other held and stroked him. Her ass was clenching as her mouth moved up and down.

Cumming for the first time I did not try to staunch the eruption. Instead I let it shoot onto one of her dresses.

When he moaned, "I'm about to cum," I think he was warning her. He seemed to expect her to pull away. I expected her to. Instead she kept sucking even as he cried out and held her head tight, his ass flexing as she continued to suck his spasming cock. I could see the cum on his shaft as her lips slid over it. Trails of it gathered at the corner of her mouth.

He slumped back smiling. "Damn. That was better than last night. What in the hell got into you?" She smiled up at him, and then, glancing back at the closet, she carefully licked his thick limp cock clean. It was not a massive cock, but hanging limp it was impressive. Wiping her chin, she got to her feet. I could see a stray rope of cum sliding down her chest onto her black bra, and I could see the wet spot on her panties.

"Good. Now, get going or you're going to be late." Business like, she didn't kiss him goodbye. Instead she watched him pull up his pants and tuck in his shirt. Laughing, she handed his phone as he headed out of room. "See you tonight! We can see then what gets into me."

He had not even shut the front door when she opened the closet door to me standing there nursing my soft but thickening cock.

"Good. It's not often a girl gets two in one morning." Without hesitation, she was back on her knees in front of me this time. After teasing the foreskin with her tongue, she stopped. "Tell me he has a nice cock. Tell me my hubby's cock is hot." When I admitted it was, she laughed and quickly sucked me to completion, slurping and spitting on it as she sometimes would. Her fingers brushing me where she had not before.

Once she felt me burst in her mouth, she stood. Kissing me. I could taste his cum, his cock. I could smell it. Pulling slightly away, she looked at me and then down at the cum on her chest. "Taste that?" When I leaned in to, she gasped and then quietly moaned. "Oh God."

Kissing her shoulder, I ran my hand down her side to her belly and then her mound. She was swollen, wet. A middle aged wife, she only trimmed her blonde bush, and it was drenched. "What do you want?" I teased, expecting her to say something raunchy fun.

And then there was that smile again. She surprised me. "To see you suck a cock." Finding and pressing her swollen clit, I asked, "Really?"

"God yes. Please."

That is how this whole damn thing started. That is how I ended up here. Sitting in a hotel room watching her undress the salesman she had met online. Waiting to try my first threesome.

TexasJeff
TexasJeff
11 Followers