Two Lonely Women Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother and daughter are both lovely. Who will he choose?
3.1k words
4.29
29.4k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers

CHAPTER 1: She'll Eat You Alive

I had just turned 18 when I met Rose LaCroix, a thirty six year-old, single mother of five.

I changed her name for this story, but I don't think her real name was even her real name. She and her five children, ages 10, 14, 15, 17 and 18, were all in the witness protection program.

I had met her son, Steven, at a comic book store. He was a year younger, intelligent and was nearly as big a comic book fan as I.

We discovered that we lived only a few blocks away from each other in the city of Providence, Rhode Island.

It was 1979, and I lived with my maternal grandmother. I was a senior in high school, and also had a full time job, working every night at a pizza parlor.

The first time I entered Steven's house, his oldest sibling, an eighteen year-old girl, looked up at me and smiled.

She sat Indian style, facing her mom, and she was a beautiful eighteen year-old. She had her long brown hair tied up in a bun and she looked me up and down with approval.

Her full, pouty lips, and cute round face reminded me of Sally Fields.

I flashed her an equally approving smile. There was an instant chemistry between us.

"Holy crap! Who, the hell, might you be?" She asked, flaunting her admiration with an excited tone.

Steven stepped around me. He said, "Hands off, Cindy... or I'll tell Alan you're cheating on him... again."

Cindy's mouth dropped open in a mock gasp. She reached out, snatched up a couch pillow and flung it at her brother.

Steven batted the pillow away.

Then Cindy stood up, huffed out an airy growl and stomped by us, heading for the kitchen.

That's when I noticed her protruding belly. She was probably six or seven months along.

She called out behind her as she left, "I told you! We broke up. You can tell him whatever the fuck you want."

"Hey!" Their mother shouted after her, "Watch that potty mouth!"

I noticed his thirty-something mom for the first time. She was d\ivine, much more beautiful than her pretty daughter.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Rose, Steven's mom. Ignore my daughter's crazy hormones." She smirked at me, adding in a lower volume, "And stay clear of that one. Cindy will eat you alive."

Rose sat straighter than most, with her feet on the floor and her hands folded in her lap. Despite that stiff posture, she looked completely at ease and relaxed.

"So you must be Harold, the new friend Steven told me about."

I nodded, drinking in Rose's magnificent face and body.

"It's Harrison, but, please, Ma'am, I prefer Harry."

Rose winced, but gave me a nod.

"Okay, Harry it is. And I prefer Rose. Ma'am is for little, old ladies."

I chuckled, enamored with her southern bell accent and charm.

She looked a bit like Sandra Bullock, but with higher cheek bones and bigger eyes. Her broad wide mouth, full lips and long, thin neck made her look more like a bust of Nefertiti than a real woman.

Under her flower patterned pajama top, buttoned up to the neck, I noticed she had above average sized breasts that seemed very perky for a woman her age, and a very slim and slender figure that gave them more prominence even under her modest but formal bedtime attire.

Her best bodily feature, of course, was hidden from me at the time.

She was sitting on it.

"He says you like to read. Have you ever read Thomas Covenant?"

I shook my head. Steven waved his mother off, "Oh, stop it with that. Nobody wants to read your books."

Steven pulled me away into his room. I smiled and waved goodbye to Rose as he shut his door.

Later that night, Steven and I were called into the kitchen to eat by Cindy. As we emerged from his room, I spotted Rose sitting in a lounging position, resting her arms on the big fluffy arm of her couch.

She had reading glasses on and was deeply immersed in her book.

"I'm not hungry," I said to Steven. "I'll sit and chat with your mom."

Steven frowned, but shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

Rose had heard me, and gave me a welcoming nod and smile as she took off her glasses and put her book aside. She unfolded her long legs out from under her, and sat up tall again, planting her slippered feet on the carpeted floor.

I sat down on the other end of the couch from her, grinned warmly at her and said, "So what kind of books does Thomas Covenant write?"

She scoffed, and said, "No. It's a fantasy series by Stephen R. Donaldson. Thomas Covenant is a leper who gets hit by a car and wakes up in another world where magic is real."

"Fascinating," I said, truly intrigued, not necessarily by the story, but more by meeting an older woman who actually liked my brand of fiction. "I'd love to read that. I've read Lord of the Rings, Dune and a few others. My favorite fantasy hero, though, is Elric of Melnibone. No, strike that. Have you ever read Robert E. Howard's Conan stories?"

Chuckling in delight, Rose put her slender fingered, open hand to her chest. Her nails were very long and painted with pale pink glossy nail polish.

"No, I haven't read any of those, except, of course for Tolkien, but none of the others." She smiled at me with a new admiration in her eyes. "And here I am thinking you were just a handsome schoolboy. Truly. It's a shock. I thought you were too good looking to be a nerd like me."

I think I blushed a little as she gazed at me. I averted my eyes and shrugged. "I just like to read."

"Ah," she said, "There it is. You're still just a shy schoolboy after all."

I frowned and looked back at her. "No, I'm not. Actually, I'm a man now. I've been on my own for over a year, and I even have a full time job."

Rose smiled a knowing smile. She shook her head and said, "No. What you are is still just a shy schoolboy."

I scoffed, and waved a hand. "Whatever."

Her brow knitted up, as she realized she'd offended me. "Oh, don't be upset. I think you are absolutely adorable."

Cindy said, "So do I."

We both looked over at her, standing in the kitchen doorway.

Her sweatshirt was lifted and she was rubbing her big, exposed pregnant belly with both hands, completely oblivious or uncaring that it might be a shocking site for a shy schoolboy.

Cindy's smile was intoxicating. She said, "Are you sleeping over tonight, Harry?"

"No. I live right up the street with my grandmother."

"Too bad," Cindy said, "You're welcome to sleep in my bed if you do." She let out a mischievous giggle.

Rose gasped. "He certainly would not sleep in your bed. Aren't you pregnant enough, girl?"

Cindy let out a gasp, and feigned shock with wide eyes and an open mouth. She said, "Mother! How dare you. I didn't mean with me. I meant I would sleep out here on the couch." She shook her head and sighed. "My mom has such a filthy mind, don't you think, Harry?"

We both chuckled, and Rose looked annoyed with us. She stood up, snatched up her book and glasses, and said, "I'll finish reading in bed. Goodnight, Harry. We'll talk again. Maybe we can exchange some good books."

"That would be great."

Rose glared soberly at her daughter as she walked toward the front most bedroom, which had one of its windows on the porch. I had wondered why all the shades of their front windows had been pulled down. That room was usually used as a living room in those three decker houses.

Rose had taken it as her bedroom.

As she sauntered away, I noticed her most attractive bodily feature. She had slim, yet still curvaceous hips, and an amazing behind.

It popped out from beneath her otherwise loose fitting pajama bottoms, stretching the fabric and showing off both her very prominent and pleasing ass cheeks.

The flower patterned cotton hugged every contour, and the mere passing sight of her beautiful ass aroused me.

My schoolboy erection immediately pressed against my tight jeans and throbbed in appreciation.

I quickly averted my gaze, but Cindy had noticed my reaction.

She did not look pleased.

"Hey, Mom!" she blurted out, "Harry was just checking out your ass."

Rose stopped, and shot a surprised glance at her daughter. Then she looked back at me, an inquisitive expression on her face.

I must have looked very guilty.

She shook her head and let out a sigh, then dismissed it with a shrug.

She turned away and stepped into her room, but I saw a pleased smile on her face as she slowly shut her bedroom door.

Cindy said, "Don't even think about it."

"Think about what?" I asked, playing as dumb as I could.

"Just stay away from my Mom. She hasn't been with a man in over a year and she's very lonely and vulnerable right now."

I laughed, shaking my head.

"What's so funny?" Cindy asked, dropping her sweatshirt down over her belly, and walking over to me. She plopped down on the couch next to me, sitting much too close.

"Nothing, she told me to stay away from you, too. Earlier."

Cindy scoffed and under her breath muttered, "What a cunt."

"Whoa!" I said, flinching.

"What? She really is. What else did she say about me?"

I shrugged. "She said that you would eat me alive."

A very broad and excited smile appeared on Cindy's face. She said, "Well, she was certainly right about that." Cindy reached out and grabbed my still very hard cock, squeezing it tightly through my jeans.

I jumped, trying to pull away, but there was nowhere to go.

Cindy snickered, and then whispered in my ear, "Holy fuck, that is a nice cock you got there."

She squeezed it hard again.

It felt amazing, but I pulled her hand off my penis, lifted it up, and wagged my finger in front of her face.

I whispered, "Stop! Keep your hands off."

She snarled at me, and in a soft, shaky voice she whispered, "What about my mouth?"

"No! Stop it!" I whispered, afraid Steven would walk in from the kitchen at any moment.

In too loud of a whisper, Cindy said, "I'll fuck you right here on this couch."

"Shush!" I admonished, putting my hand over her mouth. She reached for my cock again. I quickly got up, pushing her groping hands into her lap and ran away.

I stopped before heading into the kitchen.

Glancing back in consternation as I adjusted my Aerosmith T-shirt to try and cover the huge bulge in my jeans, I spotted Cindy gleefully chuckling back on the couch.

She sat up and in a voice just low enough for only me to hear, she said, "Tap on my bedroom window tonight, right after you leave."

"You're crazy," I whispered, shaking my head, but I couldn't suppress a smile.

"You better tap on my window, Harry."

"Nope. Not doing it."

"I'll be waiting in my room. You better come." She got up and walked by me, brushing my cock with her hand, she paused and whispered in my ear.

"I am going to suck every drop of cum out of this monster." Then she bit my earlobe, too hard, and I almost cried out in pain.

She walked through the kitchen and went into the back bedroom. I noticed that Cindy's windows were in the back of the house.

I sighed, inwardly, wishing the invitation was for the windows in front.

Then I went into the kitchen, joining Steven and his three brothers, and I tried to act like nothing with Cindy had happened.

I hung out for another twenty minutes, then said goodbye.

Instead of walking home, I ducked into Steven's back yard and went to what looked like Cindy's bedroom window.

Taking a deep breath, I tapped on the glass. Her shade opened and she pulled the window up.

She was smiling with excitement.

Yanking the screen up, she whispered, "Wait!" and turned away. She hoisted up a small step stool and passed it to me through the window.

"I took it, and smiling wryly, said, "I guess you've done this before."

She giggled. "Maybe once or twice."

I set up the stool and climbed in through her window. As soon as I stood up inside her bedroom, Cindy planted a passionate hungry kiss on me.

My head swam, as our tongues wrestled around each other. She seemed to be drinking me in, even sucking in my breaths when I let them out.

I returned her passion as best as I could, but she seemed starved for affection. She had my jeans unbuttoned and unzipped so fast that I barely had time to help.

Cindy disengaged from our make-out session as her hand wrapped my now liberated penis.

She dropped to her knees, and immediately engulfed my entire cock with her mouth and throat.

We both moaned in pleasure, the sound of hers vibrating my cock and sending chills of ecstasy all through my body.

She began giving me the greatest blow job of my life. It was also my first.

What I hadn't known at the time, was that Cindy's skill at giving a man oral pleasure was extremely advanced and she would ruin thousands of future blowjobs for me, as I noticed how inferior they all were compared to this one.

Cupping my balls in her hand, she deepthroated my cock and licked my balls with her tongue. My dick was so deep that her nose pressed flat against my pubic bone.

She drew back up the shaft, gently sucking the whole way up. Gasping in loudly, she squeezed my balls and said, "This nut sack feels so heavy. I bet it's full of so much cum."

Cindy went down on me again, bobbing her head up and down as her mouth massaged my shaft. After several glorious seconds of her fucking my cock with her mouth, she went down deep again. She paused there with my cock fully penetrating her throat and her nose pressed flat again.

She slapped herself in the throat, making me feel those thumps from her slaps on the head of my cock. I groaned in pure bliss, as she slowly suckled, moving back up and off my cock again.

She swallowed and gasped, then spit on my dick and went down on me with her wonderful head bobbing strokes again.

We were both moaning as she blew. Pulling her mouth off and using one hand to stroke my cock and the other to massage my balls, she looked up at me and said, "I am so hungry for your cum. I want to drink it. I want to drink it all."

She went back to work, blowing me normally and deep throating in turns. Then pulled her mouth off for air and said, "I am going to drain every fucking drop of sperm out of this heavy nut sack of yours. Every fucking drop, and drink it all down."

This was where I lost it. My whole body seemed to spasm as it really did feel like every drop of semen was being expelled from my nut sack. I felt this huge orgasm surge through me like a tidal wave in a teapot, rushing with tremendous force to escape through my cock.

I cried out, "Oh fuck!" And, Cindy, stroking my cock with her hand, as she caught all that cum exploding in her mouth, looked absolutely delighted. I spasmed again and again, as more and more cum shot out of me.

Cindy kept urging it out, swallowing again and again, until it finally dribbled to a close, and she gulped one last mouthful.

She pulled her mouth off, gasping for breath and licking cum off her lips.

I looked down at her as I breathed heavily, trying to catch my own breath. "Holy fuck," I said, "That was amazing. You drank my cum."

She nodded and smiled, but held up a forefinger. "Wait!" Cindy suddenly looked concerned, with her eyebrows wrinkling up. "Wait a sec! Wait for it!"

She put her other hand to her chest, opened her mouth wide, and let out a long, loud belch.

Smiling proudly at her loud cum burp, she giggled, pursed her lips and in a low man's voice, she said, "Compliments to the chef."

We laughed together at that, and I pulled my pants back up.

Standing up, she said, "You can go now if you want. I realize how fat I look. You don't have to fuck me. I'm just really horny and I needed a cock. Any cock."

"Gee, thanks. I feel so special."

She laughed. "No, really. You don't have to fuck me."

"What if I want to fuck you?"

She pulled her sweatshirt up, baring her belly. "This don't bother you?"

I smiled. "Actually, there's no chance of getting you pregnant."

She snickered.

I reached out and felt her tummy. "And it's kind of cool looking. You don't look fat at all. You just look... I don't know. You just look pregnant."

I stepped close and began kissing her again. It was very nice, less frantic and hungry than before, more tender and loving.

"You are beautiful, Cindy. Of course I want to fuck you."

We kissed a while longer, and my cock began to get hard again. We both noticed this and immediately started getting undressed. 

I fucked Cindy on her bed, which was also very nice, and both of us orgasmed, but I think her blow job was the highlight of that night. Fucking Cindy was good. It really was, but just doesn't stand out enough in my memory to detail. I'd have to make most of it up.

I did see her a lot that summer, and she did fall very much in love with me, which was very unfortunate.

I know I broke her heart when I broke it off with her about six or nine months later, after that first night with her in her room.

Seeing her break down when I told her that I didn't love her and couldn't see her any more is one of my life's most painful memories.

Also, I never told her about the secret love affair I had with her mother. I never told anyone about that, but now, in my next chapter, I'm about to tell the whole world.

CHAPTER 2: Rose Gets Plucked

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers