Two Lonely Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Harry makes a play. Rose is not game. But checkmate!
3.5k words
4.36
17.9k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers

CHAPTER 2: Rose Gets Plucked

Several weeks went by while I spent my spare time hanging out with Steven and climbing in his sister's window.

Actually, because of sneaking in her room so many nights after work, I spent a lot more time banging Cindy than hanging out with her brother.

When I was with Steven, however, I spent a lot of time talking to his mom.

Then Cindy got back together with her baby's father, Alan, who was still in prison for assault, and we agreed there would be no more late night tapping on her window. She also got a good job and had to work early every morning.

Cindy made it clear that she still wanted to have sex occasionally, but we would continue to have to keep it a secret from everyone. She also made it clear that we would probably have to put sex on hold until after her baby was born and Alan got out of prison.

She wanted to be faithful to him until she dumped him, and she wouldn't split up with him again until he was out of prison.

I didn't understand any of this, but it was fine with me, mainly because I was falling in love with her mom.

Rose and I had exchanged several books and enjoyed calling each other and talking for hours about everything we read.

After a few more weeks, summer vacation from school began for me. Steven and the other kids all had two weeks left, so I showed up in the morning at his house with a couple coffees and a Conan book.

Rose would be home alone. Cindy had a job as a breakfast cook at a diner, and the rest of her kids had all just left for school.

I knocked on her front door.

A minute later, Rose's voice from behind the door asked, "Who's there?"

"It's me, Rose."

She swung open the door, cinching her pink fuzzy robe closed on her chest in a hasty attempt to hide her cleavage.

She was smiling, but then looked puzzled. "Harry. What are you doing here this early? Steven just left for school. Nobody's home."

"You are, and I was lonely. I thought we could have coffee and talk."

This seemed to take her by surprise. She pursed her pretty lips, raised an eyebrow, and turned her head to one side to study me, and consider my proposal.

"Okay," she said, "I guess there's no harm in that. But wait right there. I need to go get some clothes on before I let you in."

I waited, sipping my coffee until she returned. She opened the door, and let out a sigh, slightly out of breath from getting dressed.

"Here you go. Four sugars and regular cream." I offered her the coffee.

"How sweet. Thank you. I was just about to brew a pot. Now I don't have to." She cracked the plastic tab, turned away and took a sip, walking as she went. "Come on in, but the house is a mess. I usually clean in the morning while the kids are out of the way."

I shut the door and followed her straight through the living room into the kitchen, watching that beautiful ass of hers all the way there.

"Would you like a cinnamon roll? I can bake some."

"No, I'm good."

She was dressed in a long sleeved pullover V neck shirt that clung to her slender figure. Her above average sized breasts were fighting to burst through it, but a very conservative bra was holding them back. Thick, red horizontal stripes on her shirt perfectly matched her red corduroy pants.

Her tennis shoes were red, and she had her long, dark brown hair tied up in a red and white kerchief bandana, like Aunt Jamima.

She sat at the kitchen table. I pulled the Conan paperback out of my back pocket and tossed it on the table. Then I sat down across from her.

She plucked her reading glasses from a letter caddy she kept on the table and put them on. "What do we have here?"

I quickly swallowed coffee, and said, "Another Conan book."

She studied the cover. "Wow! That is a lot of skin in that picture."

I chuckled. "It's gorgeous. A painting by Boris. One of my favorites."

She smirked and quipped, "I can see why."

"What?" I snickered. "You think all I care about is that girl's lovely behind?"

She stared up at me over her glasses. "Yes, actually."

I laughed, and raised my hands in surrender. "Okay, you got me. I do enjoy looking at a woman's form."

She muttered, "I noticed that about you." She frowned and nodded

"Really?" I retorted, incredulous. "Who? When?"

Rose sat straight up, eyebrows raised, and in a stern voice she said, "Me! And whenever I turn around."

"Crap! Is it... was I that obvious?" I truly was shocked to hear this.

I thought I had done an excellent job keeping my eyes from lingering on Rose's body. Apparently, she had felt my lusty glare more than once.

She sighed, put the book down, took her glasses off and sipped her coffee.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, Rose."

"You're not sorry, and yes you did

mean to make me uncomfortable." She folded her arms, and stared at me. "And now look at you. How bold. How brash. Your arrogance is amazing. You show up here when you know I'm alone, and I'm going to set you straight right on one thing right--"

"I really just wanted to hang out and drink some--"

"No," she said, "No. You wanted a lot more than that." I started to blurt out more denials, but she raised her hand up and said, "Just stop! And stop interrupting your elders. I have something important to make clear to you."

She seemed quite upset with me, so I shut up, sat back and listened.

"We have gotten very close this past month and a half, and I have grown very fond of you, Harrison. I really have. You are sweet, kind, intelligent and funny." She sipped her coffee and stared me in the eyes. Putting her coffee down she declared, "But this." She wagged her finger, pointing it back and forth from me to her several times. "This! Us! It is not going to happen."

She sat back, squinted at me and said, "You think you are so adorable, with your long brown hair to your shoulders, your naturally muscular body and your quick witted charm, but you're not. You're not even a man yet. You're nothing but a boy, a shy, awkward schoolboy. You're like one of my kids for Christ's sake. You're the same age as Steven."

I let out a long shaky, and disappointed sigh. Her words were breaking my heart.

She sipped her coffee again and smiled. "I am flattered, and I did appreciate all the attention you gave me, especially all the conversations about everything we've read, but get your mind out of the gutter, stop looking at my ass and start acting like my friend. I'd appreciate that very much. Thank you." She nodded at me and said, "There. Whew! Now I'm done."

She smiled smugly at me and sipped her coffee.

I took a few deep breaths, as the gravity of her words sank in, and then I did something I never expected.

I started crying.

I kept my face from screwing up like a baby, willing it not to change expression, but the tears flowed hotly down my cheeks, and I couldn't move or speak.

All I could do was take long shaky breaths and cry. I stared into her lovely eyes as I wept in silence.

The stern demeanor on Rose's face instantly vanished, replaced by a look of horror. She jumped from her chair, ran around the table and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry!" She said, "I am so sorry." She turned my head to look into my eyes. Tears were suddenly flowing from hers as well.

She caressed my cheeks with both hands and said, "Please don't cry, Harry. I love you. I really do. It's just not right. You're far too young for me, and I'm really old. I'm more than double your age. We could never--"

"We could! I love you!" I said, alarmed at how forceful my voice sounded.

"No! We could never be--"

"Stop! Now you stop! It's my turn to talk." I stood up, never breaking eye contact.

She flinched and pulled away, retreating from how close our faces were getting.

"Harry, stop. This isn't happening. Stop!"

I followed, pushing my face toward hers, intent on telling her how I felt, even though I hadn't realized how intensely I felt it until just then.

"We could be together, Rose. I love you so much. I think about you from the moment I get up to the moment I fall asleep.

Her eyes widened as the kitchen wall abruptly halted her constant retreat. Our bodies pressed together and we stood there nose to nose.

I tasted her sweet breath and felt her chest heaving against mine.

"We could be together, Rose. We really could."

She shook her head, and as her beautiful lips parted to say no, I lunged forward and kissed the mouth that I had been yearning to kiss for weeks.

She moaned loudly in protest, her eyes wide in a panic, and she tried to pull away, but was trapped against the wall.

I grabbed her face with both hands and forced this unwanted kiss on her.

She struggled for a moment, but then gave up, and took the kiss. Apparently, deciding it was wiser to sit through it and than try to fight me off.

She even began kissing me back a little, her body relaxing and her lips parting to allow our tongues to touch.

Then she let out a sigh and her eyelids half closed, revealing only the whites.

She melted into me, returned my embrace and we both began kissing each other in passion.

It was pure bliss.

Our lips parted and she moaned. In a whisper she said, "Oh my God, Harry. I really do love you."

I said, "I love you, too, Rose." And, as we melted back into a kiss, I reached down and grabbed her pussy.

She shot her head back, and her body arched. At the top of her lungs she yelled, "Harry! No!", but her hips were pressing her vagina even harder against my hand.

"Yes!" I shouted back, rubbing her pussy even harder through her corduroys. "Yes, and give me your mouth back. Give it to me."

I put my other hand behind her neck and pulled her lips back into another passionate kiss.

Rose moaned in delight.

I continued rubbing her pussy as she kissed me back with an ever growing passion.

We writhed together against that wall, our tongues dancing as I massaged her glorious vagina through her clothes.

Finally, we came up for air, both of us breathing heavily.

I still kept rubbing her vagina, and started to feel her juices seeping through the material.

"We could never be together, Harry," she said, breathlessly, but still thrusting her hips, and moving her pussy against my groping hand.

"Maybe not," I said, my mouth touching hers as we talked, "But we could fuck, Rose. We could fuck."

She let out a gasp, paused for a moment, staring at me with longing in her eyes, and then she nodded.

"Yes," she said, swallowing hard, "Yes, we could."

We both began undressing in the kitchen, but were stumbling and removing clothing as we made our way into her sacred front bedroom.

By the time we reached her bed both of us were completely naked.

I threw her backwards onto her own bed and paused there, looking down at this stunningly beautiful angel.

Her long dark brown hair was wispy, straight and thin. It spread all around her head and shoulders on her white bedspread. looking more like a giant halo than hair.

Her giant, dark brown eyes looked down at my naked body as I looked down at hers. Both of us wide eyed and marveling at what we saw.

She had alabaster skin, large grapefruit sized breasts that were so full and perky they could have been on a centerfold model.

The stretch marks on her slender waist and tummy looked like body art.

They were jagged like lightning bolts, and gave her long legged and slender physique the perfect imperfection.

Her wide, but still slender hips beckoned to me.

I dropped down to them, spread her gorgeous white thighs and lunged at her pussy with my tongue.

Finally, I tasted Rose's sweet pussy. It was wet, and tasted slightly of perspiration, a sweet hint of fish and I swear it smelled of roses.

The aroma of her sex made my head swim, and I lapped her pussy from bottom to top, stopping there to suck in her fleshy knob and bat it around with the tip of my tongue.

She gasped loudly and cried, "Oh Harry!" grabbing handfuls of my hair and shifting her hips up and down to press her clitoris harder into my tongue.

I licked and sucked with my eyes rolling back into my head, completely intoxicated on every aspect of her vagina, and trying with all my efforts to give her the best pussy eating of her life.

I don't know how long I ate her alive, but I broke out of my pussy eating trance when I heard Rose screaming at the very top of her lungs.

She was literally ramming her vagina and clit so hard into my mouth and tongue that I could feel my teeth cutting into my top lip and the underside of my tongue.

As she screamed a primal scream of ecstacy, her body stiffened and her hips and thighs squeezed and spasmed against me.

I continued to lick fiercely during her orgasm, until she started screaming my name, begging me to stop and pulling my hair so hard that it felt like she would rip it all out.

"Please!" She gasped, practically crying. "Please!" She begged, breathlessly. "Stop, Harry! Stop!" She whined loudly and shouted, "Uncle! Uncle!" Tapping my head repeatedly with her hands.

I finally had pity on her and pulled my worn out tongue off her clitoris.

Picking my head up from between her thighs, I admired my handiwork.

Rose laid there breathing so hard it looked like she had just collapsed after running a marathon.

Her pale body was soaked, completely covered in sweat, and her gorgeous tits rose and fell with each huge breath.

Her hair was a tangled mess and soaked with sweat as well.

"How'd you like that?"

Her eyes widened and her brow fluttered up and down. She nodded, smiling through her heavy breathing. "Unbelievable," she said, at last, swallowing and trying to sit up.

She looked to her nightstand and pointed.

"Cigarette!" She said.

I crawled over her leg and stretched, snatching the pack up with the lighter. I pulled two out, put them both in my mouth and lit them.

I handed one to her and we smoked and sat in silence. My hand caressed her inner thigh, hers tickled my arm, tracing the contours of my muscles.

"How did you get all these sexy muscles?" She asked.

I chuckled. "Well, they're not natural. I exercise my ass off."

She smiled guiltily, blowing smoke out her nose. "I may have been a bit harsh. Sorry."

"It's okay. Finish up that cigarette and I'll let you make it up to me."

I tamped the hardly smoked cig out, and passed the ashtray to her.

She smiled excitedly, took a long drag and quickly snuffed hers out, too.

I threw the ashtray back on the nightstand, and crawled toward a kiss on the bed.

She took my cock in her hand as we kissed, and gently massaged it.

Pulling her mouth off of mine, she gasped and said, "That is amazing, Harry." She looked down at my penis as it throbbed and grew. "It's... it's gigantic."

I scoffed, and said, "No it isn't. It's barely above average."

"No, Harry, it is huge. And it's wonderful. I've never been with a man this large." She pulled on it faster, her eyes glued to it, watching in awe as my cock grow fully erect in her hand.

We kissed again, and she laid back, spreading her legs, but never letting go of my cock.

She continued stroking it as I brought it closer and closer to her pussy. I settled between her open legs, still kissing her as she brought the head of my cock in contact with her soft, wet vagina.

She let out a little moan between kisses, and said, "Fuck me, Harry. Please fuck me."

Grabbing her silky soft hip with one hand and my cock with the other, I guided it into her.

Rose looked down at it with wide eyes and an open mouth, as if in disbelief. "I don't think... I don't think that it will fit, Harry," she said.

I stopped, my penis head barely touching her pussy. "Rose," I said, "Rose, look at me."

She looked into my eyes. I smiled at her and said, "Look in my eyes when I fuck you. Everything down there will take care of itself. Just look in my eyes."

She smiled and nodded, all her cares falling away.

I pushed my hard cock into her soft, waiting mound. It slowly opened to let me in as we stared into each other's eyes. Her mouth fell open again in a silent gasp as she felt the girth of my shaft open her up.

"Oh my God!" she whispered, "It's gigantic."

I smiled and pushed deeper into her. She nodded approvingly, and shifted her hips, pushing her pussy out to play. I pushed even deeper, stopping halfway inside.

Her brow wrinkled, and she whined. In a breathless, begging whisper, she cried, "More please. Give me more."

I shook my head. "No," I said, "You only get half this time." I pulled out a little, and began pumping her with only the top half of my penis.

"Don't tease me, Harry. Give it to me. Give it all to me."

I kissed her, and kept pumping only halfway in. She broke from our kiss and cried out loudly in frustration. "Push it all the way in! Give it to me!"

"Say, give me that cock, and I'll do it. Say it. Say, fuck me with--"

"Give me that cock!" she shouted. "Fuck me, Harry! Fuck me with that cock!" Her hips thrusted upward, just as I plunged deep to put it all the way in her, and she took the full length of my penis in one mighty thrust.

Her mouth popped open wide and she let out a low, gutteral groan. Then she clenched her teeth, nodded quickly, and her eyes suddenly looked wild with desire.

"Oh, yes!" She shrieked, "Oh my God! Yes!"

Rose began moving her hips so dramatically and with such force that she was fucking me.

Her pussy slid up and down my shaft, and her vagina slapped against me every time it bottomed out.

I lifted my weight off her, allowing her to move more freely and watched in amazement as she fucked the entire length of my completely still cock with her pussy. She had grit her teeth, and was breathing loudly as she exerted herself, but the speed and forceful impact she managed was impressive.

Then she dropped down, completely exhausted from the strain.

I decided to take over.

Shoving my cock down hard, I began pumping her fast and with all my might. Rose pulled me in as I pumped, and I felt an orgasm building up inside me.

"I'm going to cum in you," I said.

"Oh shit!" she cried, her whole demeanor changing. "You can't. You shouldn't."

"I can! I will!"

"Harry, I'll get pregnant."

"Good!" I said, my orgasm suddenly imminent. "Here's baby number six," I said, groaning loudly and burying my cock deep inside her pussy.

My cum exploded, shooting out of me and into her. She looked in my eyes and nodded in resignation as I filled her pussy full of semen. Biting her bottom lip, she even adjusted her hips to sort of allow my cock deeper inside as I finished ejaculating.

When I was done, she smiled and said, "Does that feel better now?"

I nodded and kissed her. She returned my kiss, then pulled away, and caressed my cheek.

Smiling up at me, she asked, "So, Harry, have you picked out any names for our child?"

I laughed, frowned and shook my head. "I know. I know. That was so stupid."

"Here's baby number six?" She burst out laughing and slapped my chest. I felt like a fool. My face burned red.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"No, you're not," Rose quipped. "But that's okay." She caressed my cheek and kissed my lips, just a soft peck. "You can cum in me whenever you want, Harry. I love babies."

She unceremoniously pushed me off her and reached for her cigarettes. "And I love you, too, Harry. I really, really do."

CHAPTER 3: Both Ladies do Anal

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers