Two Many Temptations Ch. 04

Story Info
Netflix and a lapdance.
2.8k words
4.64
9.2k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 4 in my Two Many Temptations Series. Please read the previous entries so you aren't lost.

I know it's been a little slow so far, but it picks up in this entry, and the next few chapters. Thanks for reading

Chapter 4

The four of us made our way inside. Sara had Lacy and Courtney take a quick shower in the master bathroom, while directing me to the small bathroom off the gaming room in the basement. She'd set me up with a pair of Charlie's gym shorts I could change into after the shower.

When I got out of the shower, there were some pillows and a blanket laid out on the fluffy couch. Courtney came down and gave me a quick kiss and bid me good night. I wasn't feeling particularly tired yet, so I grabbed the remote and turned on the massive TV. After about 20 minutes, I heard soft footsteps coming down the carpeted stairs behind me.

"Hey, mind if I watch some TV with you?" Sara asked. "I slept on my flight, so I'm not tired yet."

"Sure" I said as I sat up, making room on the other end of the couch.

As Sara made her way around the couch, she was illuminated by the glow of the TV. She had freshly showered, her hair hanging in damp curls. She was only wearing a thin T-shirt and a pair of dark gray cotton panties. Instead of leaving a gap cushion, she came and sat next to me, curling her legs underneath her.

I handed her the remote, and she a movie on Netflix for us to watch. As the opening scenes of the movie were playing out, Sara turned to me.

"I don't know if Courtney ever told you, but there was a brief period in college where I worked as a stripper. I was pretty broke and figured I could make a decent chunk of cash."

"No," I said genuinely amazed. "She never said anything about that. Not to be inappropriate, but I have no doubt that you made a good chunk of money."

She swatted my arm playfully. "It's not inappropriate at all, but yeah, I made enough money to get Courtney and I out of the dorms and into a decent apartment. It was kinda fun, if I'm honest.

"You ever give someone a happy ending in the VIP?" I asked playfully.

"Oooo, wouldn't you like to know?" she cooed. "Anyway, the only reason I brought it up was because I think every guy should get at least one non-amateur lap dance in their life."

"Oh?" I replied, trying to figure out if she was offering what I thought she was offering. "What do you mean by that?"

"You want me to spell it out?" Sara asked, raising an eyebrow. "It means, I'm offering to give you a semi-professional lap dance."

My response didn't come immediately. I wanted nothing more than to say hell yeah, but I restrained myself.

"Sara, that is an incredibly tempting offer, but that would definitely be inappropriate. I'm married, and I don't think Courtney would be okay with that. You're married, would Charlie be okay with that?"

"It really isn't any more contact than what we had in the kitchen earlier. Charlie won't care, and I'm sure Courtney wouldn't either. It's just a lap dance, nothing else. Don't get ahead of yourself there."

As she spoke, she turned on the couch and threw her leg over my lap. She sat just above my knees, staring deeply into my eyes.

"It's not a big deal." She whispered. "So, how about it, stud?

I didn't answer. I was tongue-tied. The rapid rise and fall of my chest gave away how excited I was by this. Sara waited for a response for a few more seconds, and when she didn't get one, she climbed further up my lap, placing her panty-clad pussy right over my dick.

"I'm gonna need a 'yes' or a 'no'." She whispered softly into my ear, pressing her body into my torso.

"Yes." I uttered so quietly I wasn't sure she'd even be able to hear it as my resolve crumbled.

A wicked smile split across Sara's face as she lifted the bottom of her T-shirt up to her hips. She grabbed the phone she'd had tucked into the waistband of her underwear.

"Hey Siri," she said to her phone, "shuffle 'Stripper Playlist'."

"This playlist get much use?" I quipped as she placed her phone on the back of the couch and 'I Kissed a Girl' by Katy Perry started.

"That's classified." Sara whispered as she nibbled on my ear lobe.

She pulled herself off my lap and started rubbing her hands down the sides of her breasts, down her stomach. As she reached the bottom of the t-shirt, she lifted it, bringing the front of her panties into view. She dropped the shirt and turned away from me, bending her hips which caused her shirt to pull up, exposing her panty-clad behind. She placed her hands on the back of her thighs and drug them upwards, cupping her ass cheeks. She grabbed the hem of her underwear and pulled them into the crack of her ass, turning her panties into a thong as she shook her ass in front of me.

I gulped loudly as I stared in awe. She ran a finger around each side of the panties, pulling them out of her ass. She turned to face me, pulling the front of her shit up, exposing her stomach. She pulled higher, bunching the shirt under tits. She lifted a little higher, allowing the bottom inch of her round tits to peek out. She gathered the loose material back under her boobs and tugged upwards, catching on her boobs and making them bounce upwards. She let them fall back down, and then repeated the process quickly several times, teasing me. A groan escaped my throat. I wanted to see them. I've always wanted to see them. With a smile, she pulled again, this time allowing her titties to drop, exposing them. They were full, but perky, fighting the gravity that tried to pull them down, giving them a tear drop shape. She had pretty pink nipples set atop pale areola. My dick started to come alive, but I didn't pay any attention to it. She pulled her shirt the rest of the way off, standing almost naked in front of me.

She cradled her boobs into a hand bra, leaning towards me. She dropped her hands and shook her perfect tits inches from my face. She reached up and tweaked her nipples as she stepped back from me, and a small moan came from her mouth. She ran her hands down her chest and stomach again and hooked her thumbs into the front of her waistband. As she began to pull downwards, she turned. I only caught a glimpse of her smooth mound before she turned away from me, hiding her treasure from my eyes.

"Mmmm, no, that would be naughty." Sara said in a throaty voice.

She kept her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties as she moved her hands behind her. She slowly pulled down, and inch my inch, her fleshy cheeks materialized in front of me. She kept her legs closed tight, so there was no chance of me seeing her pussy or asshole.

"Scoot." She told me, looking over her shoulders. She motioned for me to move to the center cushion, which I did without question.

As she pulled her panties up, she backed her ass into my lap. The way she'd positioned herself, she was on my pelvis while the tent in my shorts pointed up in front of her, between her legs. She grabbed my hands and pulled them to her chest. I jerked my hands back quickly.

"Would you quit being a baby?" Sara admonished me. "You're getting the full stripper experience, go ahead and seek a feel."

She roughly grabbed my hands again and put them back on her tits. As she did, she leaned back into my chest and started moving her hips back and forth, rubbing my with her thighs and mound. If I wasn't fully hard before, I most assuredly was now. I had jerked it to this scenario more times than I should admit. The panties and shorts weren't around in those fantasies, however.

As she ground on me, she pulled my hands from her chest, across her stomach. I tried to hesitate when we reached the top of her panties, but she persisted and pulled my hands further, until I was cupping her pussy through her thin underwear, heat radiating from her pussy was any indication, she was just as turned on as I was. As soon as my fingers contacted Sara's box, she moaned longingly. I couldn't stop myself and began rubbing little circles on her clit through her panties. While I was doing that, I raised my left hand to her chest and roughly grabbed a handful of tit. As I pinched her nipples, Sara's head lulled back to rest on my shoulder, leaving her neck exposed. Sara reached down and pulled the tent in my shorts against her, grinding her pussy lips on my erection as I rubbed her clit and nipple. I nibbled gently on the side of her neck, causing her to moan loader than I was comfortable with. We continued like this for a few minutes, with Sara stroking me through my shorts, and me stroking her panties. Suddenly she clamped her legs down tight on my hand. She started biting her lip as her free hand grasped the arm I was using to play with her nipples, digging her nails into the bottom of my forearm.

"You made me cum!" Sara panted as she finally released my arm and relaxed her leg. I could feel a large wet spot on her underwear.

"You might want to adjust that." Sara told me as she turned to straddle me. I reached between our legs and pointed my raging member upwards. She lowered herself back to my lap, pressing her tits into my face. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and attacked it with my tongue while she pulled my face into it.

She started gyrating her hips, rubbing her pussy against me. I reached out and got a handful of her ass, pulling her into me. As Sara ground against me, the head of my dick began to snake itself out of the top of my shorts. Little by little, more and more of my trouser snake escaped confinement. Sara leaned back, pulling her nipple from my mouth. She looked down and saw the two inches of my dick that had been exposed so far.

"Lose them." She huffed.

"Sara, I don't thi--" I started. She cut me off before I could protest further.

"Just trust me, okay? Ditch them."

I hooked my thumbs into my shorts and pulled. Sara lifted herself up so I could free the shorts from under my ass, and after a second, my shorts crumpled to the floor. I kicked my feet out of them, and then I sat. Naked. In the basement of my wife's best friend's house. With my wife asleep upstairs.

Sara lowered her panty-clad pussy across my rock-hard shaft. I grabbed her ass again, this time being bold enough to go beneath her panties. Deep down, I knew I wanted nothing more than to rip them off Sara and have my way with her. The heat of her wet pussy on my dick told me she felt the same. We both looked down at our crotches, our breaths rising and falling rapidly with our arousal.

"Why don't you lose them?" I surprised myself by suggesting.

"I...I don't know if I could trust myself to." Sara's breathy response.

"What do you think will happen without the panties, that can't happen with?"

"I think I'd shove this big, beautiful dick into me and ride it until I cum all over it." Sara's response sounded labored, like she was having problems forming words.

"I see," my voice sounded the same way, my hearth thundering in my chest. "You don't have to lose the panties for that to happen.

I brushed my hand across her panties as I said this, exposing her lips and smooth mound. As Sara's bare pussy touched my cock a look of determination flashed across her face.

Sara began to slide herself up and down my shaft. I buried my face in her chest, attacking her nipples while she slowly rocked her hips across me. Almost imperceptibly at first, she began increasing her pace. The quicker she went, the more of my shaft she slid against. It didn't take long before she was using every inch of my dick, from the base of my shaft, up, only stopping once my puffy head rubbed against her clit.

The more Sara rubbed the head of my cock against her clit, the more excited she got. The more excited she got, the more erratic her hip thrusts became. As Sara thrashed wildly against my dick, she no longer stopped at my head brushing her clit. Instead, she pushed forward until my cock was teasing the opening of her pussy. As this happened, Sara leaned forward and pushed down with her hips, trapping the very tip of my dick in her cunt. Sara looked down, between her legs, seeing my thick shaft poised to enter her wet pussy. Her breath hitched, and she started to lower herself. Just as I felt like I was about to disappear into her sex, her hand shot out, wrapping around my dick, pulling it out of her opening so she could once again rub her naked pussy along it.

She didn't move her hand away from my dick. Instead, she began stroking in time with the undulations of her pussy. As she ground hard into my shaft, her breathing became shallow. As her lips worked my pole, she began rubbing her thumb across the sensitive gland below my head. Sara balanced herself on my shoulder as she bore down on my lap. Sensing she was close, I grabbed two big handfuls of her perfect ass. As she moved, my hands slid under her panties, and the tip of my finger brushed across her back door as she arched her back.

"Oh fuck!" Sara moaned as I felt her nails dig into my shoulder.

At the same time, I felt my balls tense up as Sara's work on my cock fruited the results she was after. With a groan, I unleashed my load across my own stomach, digging my nails into the soft flesh of her rear. Sara continued milking my cock with twitchy movements from her hand, still amid the throes of her own orgasm.

As the final waves of her orgasm subsided, she pulled her hand from my crotch and rested her forehead against mine. We sat there a moment, our chests heaving against each other, my cock slowly deflating between her lips. After what felt like an eternity, but was probably only a couple of minutes, Sara pulled her head from mine. She used my body to push herself backwards and upright, causing me to lose the purchase on her ass my hands so desperately clung to.

"Now you can't say you've never had a professional lap dance." Sara said breathily as she pulled her panties back over her pussy lips and pulled the backs out of her ass crack. "Maybe next time, I'll get to cross off a first from my list."

Sara took two steps back and bent to grab her shirt. As she grabbed it, her eyes locked on my used cock. She bit her lips and stood back up, grabbed her phone (playing Closer by Nine Inch Nails), and made her way to the stairs, and out of the basement. I watched the sway of her ass as she departed, satisfied with what I got, but already hungry for more.

Reality set in as I realized I was naked, covered in a puddle of my own jizz, in a house that wasn't mine. I quickly went and took a cold shower as my mind replayed the events. Unbelievably, even to me, this was enough to bring some life back into my cock. I hadn't cum three times in one day since Courtney and I had started fucking, I didn't think I had that kind of energy in me anymore.

As the shower turned off, exhaustion hit me like a brick to the back of the head. I barely managed to dry off before I slumped onto the couch and passed out, butt-naked for anyone to take a gander.

To be continued...