All Comments on 'Two Many Temptations Ch. 04'

by Midwest_Perv

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Kept this writing up to par very well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

really digging this, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the best scenes that I’ve read. Need more please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the story, but I believe it's time to stop teasing the readers. He should get to fuck all three of them at the same time. Make it happen... maybe during the night? Maybe all three in the hot tub? Just seems like you're dragging things along. I did give it 5 stars, but if they don't all start fucking like animals soon, the readers will lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't listen to the dude below, your pacing is perfect

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Are we getting a chapter 5? Just noticed it's been a minute since this chapter was published. Don't rush it though, just wanted to know if we can expect more from this story?

Midwest_PervMidwest_Perv4 months agoAuthor

Yes, more is coming, I'm just working on a followup to my Halloween Tryst story, and that's taking me longer than I thought it would.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really loving this series...and I can hardly wait to read more! Really great writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hmmmm... I'm guessing that this story won't go any further. Which is a shame really. It was just getting good. Oh well....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As good as this series is I have to say it, you've lost my interest. It's been months and nothing. Thanks. Thanks for wasting my time. With no pay off. You must love all the blue balls you've given.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidwest_Perv@Midwest_Perv
I’ve always been a fan of erotic literature. After years of reading and writing privately, I decided to share a few stories of my own.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES