Two Men in an Alien Hive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now come with me," she says, "The pilot wants to see you."

I follow her through the hall and through a few rooms to the bridge. There is a woman at a console. She seems busy. We walk over to her.

The Captain says, "Our pilot is very busy and her job is the most stressful out of all of ours. Use your mouth to relieve some of that stress of hers."

She pushes me down to my knees and at this point I just resign myself to my faint. I crawl underneath the console and kneel in front of the pilot. I lower her pants to reveal her thick dick. I take it in my mouth. It tastes and smells awful. I continue anyways and suck on it as I hope she cums fast. She does and it tastes odd. It feels awful having to swallow it and it tastes bad, but not as bad as I thought it would. I pull her pants back up and she doesn't even acknowledge me at all. The Captain takes me back to my room.

I spend the next three months constantly being fucked by all of them. It is a truly horrible experience. When we arrive at their planet I fear for what it is next.

*****

Braden

The descent to the planet went by with no problems. We land safely and all five of us get up and walk to the back of the ship. I'd only been this far back in the ship a handful of times. It's where the engine is and Kinia brought me back here once and tried to explain how it works, but I didn't understand at all. She didn't give up completely and only tried a couple more times. Otherwise she would occasionally go back by herself for maintenance and touch ups. It's also the normal way to board and unboard the ship.

As soon as the ramp starts lowering the sunlight comes into the ship. When it finally lowers I walk down and step foot on the alien planet for the first time. I follow the crew through as we walk towards another vehicle. Several other drones are walking around and conducting business around several much smaller spaceships. When they see us they stop and stare, mostly at me.

When we get close to this vehicle the crew stops moving and Kepena addresses me, "Kinia will take you to meet the Queen. I have to give a debriefing which Mae and Atolia need to be a part of. Kinia will be debriefed later. We'll see each other again, don't worry. However, it might not be for a while as we will probably embark on a journey back to Earth to study it further. In that case we might not return for decades."

"Oh," I say. That's kind of sad, but I don't want to say it out loud. The three of them walk away leaving Kinia and I alone with the vehicle.

The vehicle looks like a wasp. It has a head where two seats are, followed by a slim body where two more seats are, and a third section that ends in a point which I assume is the equivalent of a trunk. Kinia gets in the drivers side of the front and I get in next to her. She starts up the vehicle and it floats high into the sky and then starts zooming forward.

Now in the sky I see that we were in a large doom that looks like a large beetle carapace. Only part of it was open which is where we came from and where the spaceship landed. As we move forward I see more of their unique architecture. Small buildings that look like if a beetle was planted on the ground on its head with its rear up. Much larger buildings that don't go up linearly like our buildings, but instead break off into many segments in all directions. There are also several vehicles flying around in the sky, some look like the one I'm in, some look like the spaceship but smaller, and some look completely different.

Kinia deftly flies through this city, managing not to hit a single building or other vehicle. I can't understand the rules of the road so to speak, but clearly she knows what she is doing. A huge building soon comes into view. It has a large base where several joints jut out from it. These joints then jut back in and connect with a large elevated structure. It's like how when spiders die their legs bend forward. From here the same thing happens again. However, from several of these joints are more smaller connected structures. The whole thing looks very odd. Also, most of the structure is black with bits of pink.

"The Queen's Castle," Kinia says, "Do you like it?"

"It's certainly unique," I say, "Very different from castles on Earth."

"Well, I'm sure you'll come to like it," she says.

Kinia lands us very close to the castle. We seem to be near a back entrance. After exiting the car Kinia hurriedly ushers me inside the castle. Maybe people aren't supposed to see me yet? Now inside the castle I follow her through a maze of hallways and rooms. She seems to know exactly where she is going. She must go to the castle a lot. That makes sense since she was close with her father. We eventually stumble into what can only be described as a throne room. On one side are two chairs. One is large, imposing, and heavily decorated with shiny jewels. The one next to it is smaller and less decorated, but still looks very regal in its own right. In front of the chairs is a long carpet that is purple leading all the way to the end of this room. Kinia takes me next to the chairs where there is a side exit leading into a much smaller room.

In this room are two other women. I briefly glance at the smaller older woman because the woman next to her completely captivates me. She is stunningly beautiful, the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. She has long flowing gorgeous black hair. She is mature in her looks yet somehow still looks young with perfectly refined skin. She is wearing the same kind of clothes they all wear, but hers are black and pink instead of the silver of the drones.

Without really thinking about it I find myself saying, "So beautiful."

The woman next to her smugly smiles and says, "That is the appropriate reaction when first meeting the Queen."

The Queen shushes her and then smiles at me. She walks over to me while I find my heartbeat quickening with her every step. I feel as though I could never compare to her, never be enough, but she looks at me with a passion I can't describe.

Once she reaches me she puts her beautiful face in front of mine and says, "You're handsome." She puts her fingers through my hair and says, "What a strange color."

Her aide pipes up again and says, "I'm told the Earthlings have more than just black and brown. I believe that is called blonde."

"I like it," the Queen says. This whole time her eyes have stayed on me. She continues to play with my hair as she says, "I like you. You'll make a suitable mate. Tell me. What is your name?"

At this point my heart is beating a mile a minute. This amazing woman is staring into my eyes, playing with my hair, and she says she wants me. I feel as though I can hardly breathe. I can only imagine how red my cheeks must be.

I manage to get out, "I-it's Braden, Your Majesty."

"No need for the formalities Braden," the Queen says, "You and I are going to be lovers after all. You'll be more intimate with me than anyone else on this planet. Just call me Kadel. And although Braden is a fine name, I want you to have a name more suited for Phasmia. I'll call you Berdina. Do you like it?"

"Yes," I say, although she could have called me anything I would have liked it.

"Now follow me, my Berdina," Queen Kadel says. She gently grabs my hand and guides me through this room, out into a hall, and then out onto a large balcony. Pointing directly at us is something akin to a large camera. I can see that out in the city there are large screens and there is a smaller one next to the camera. On it are the Queen and myself, clearly being broadcast to the city. I guess they haven't thought of TV in the way Earth has, but they at least understand live broadcasting for major news and events.

She interlocks her fingers with mine and raises our hands together and she says, "I'd like to introduce you all to my new concubine. He has come all the way from planet Earth and has graciously agreed to help us. His name is Berdina."

Unsure how to act I just smile and wave with my other hand, After a moment the screen goes blank. The Queen guides me back inside.

"I'm sure everyone is happy that he's here, Mom," Kinia says.

"Yes, I'm sure you're right," Kadel says, "I have to thank you and the rest of the crew for bringing him."

"It was our pleasure," Kinia says, "I have to leave to debrief, but you'll definitely see me again. Bye, Mom, bye Daddy." She quickly hugs us both before leaving.

With her gone the aide introduces herself, "Allow me to give you a proper introduction. I am Mahinia and I help the Queen, and now you, in your day to day affairs."

We start walking and Mahinia talks a lot. She mentions how I should comport myself in front of certain guests. How it's different when it's other Queens, which is different from other drones, which is different from drones from our own colony, which is different depending on the type of drone. It's a bit overwhelming and then she starts on another topic.

"We also need to get started on the bonding ceremony," Mahinia says, "Now some preparations are already complete, but-"

"Enough Mahinia," Queen Kadel interrupts her, "It is getting late. Berdina and I will retire to our chambers for the night. We can discuss that tomorrow."

"Of course, my Queen," Mahinia says.

At this point we have already arrived at a new room. Mahinia leaves us as Kadel and I enter the room. She sets the lights to dim and shuts and locks the door.

"Now I have you all to myself," she says, "I'd like to see you naked if you don't mind."

I feel as though I can't say no to her. Not that I would want to. So I strip just as she asked. She eyes my body with a lustful gaze. I don't cover anything. I want her to see all of me. She reaches out and touches my skin. I shiver with delight at her touch. She takes her hand and presses it fully against my body. She starts moving it across my stomach and up to my breasts. She glides her hand to the top of my left breast and she rests it there. My heart beats fast and I imagine she can feel it too. Then she squeezes. It feels so nice I let out a small moan. She smiles at this as she removes most of her hand only leaving her fingers on my nipple. She gently pinches it causing me to let out another small moan of approval. At this point she moves behind me and continues playing with my one breast as her other hand snakes its way down my body. It reaches my vagina and she slowly circles my lips and teases my clit. When her finger enters me a wave of pleasure washes over me. Her lips come to my neck and gently kiss it as her left hand works my breast and her right hand gently fingers me. Her ministrations with her fingers become faster until the room is filled with my breathless moans. FInally, she takes me to orgasm and I scream in ecstasy as I squirt all over her hand.

She takes her hands away and walks in front of me. Her right hand is covered in my juices and she brings it up to her mouth and licks it off. "I missed this taste," she says, "I love it." After licking her hand clean she removes her own clothes. She is just as beautiful naked as she is clothed. Her two magnificent breasts catch my eyesight. I reach out for them and feel how perky and big they are in my hand. She doesn't seem to mind at first until after a moment she takes off one of my hands. She moves this hand down until I feel myself touching her penis. I look down and see It is big, bigger than mine was. I hold it in my hand and find it so strange to be holding someone else's penis.

She puts her hands on my shoulder and gently pushes me to my knees. "Get a good look at it," she says. I become face to face with her magnificent member. Before all this I would never have been caught dead in this position, but now I am captivated by the penis in front of me. Looking at it is not satisfying enough. My hand that is on it starts to stroke it, but I feel that this too is not enough. To sate this feeling I lick her penis. It tastes nice, it smells nice, and this is still not enough. So I take it in my mouth. I suck on it. I bob my head up and down on her member as she brings her hands to my head and gently guides me. I look up at her beautiful face as I suck her dick and get lost in the moment. She is smiling down at me and I am filled with an indescribably joy that I am making this wonderful creature in front of me feel pleasure. Her expression changes as her dick tenses in my mouth and it explodes as she moans in a somehow dignified way. Her cum tastes nice and sweet and reminds me of eating out ex-girlfriends.

I let her get soft inside my mouth and lick up all the extra cum. After I take my mouth off her penis I smile up at her. She smiles back and gently pats my head which fills me with a warm feeling of satisfaction.

She leans down and gently helps me up and I follow her to bed. She and I get underneath the covers and cuddle with her as the big spoon. Feeling her love and warmth right next to me all night allows me to have the best night of sleep I've ever had.

In the morning Kadel gets up first and puts on a new set of clothes that look similar to what she was wearing the day prior. She also has clothes picked out for me. It's similar to what I was given to wear on the ship, only this has a pink flared skirt instead of pants. It's my first time wearing a skirt, but I don't mind it.

We exit our room to find Mahinia outside waiting for us. She bows deeply in front of Kadel and then we follow her out to a veranda where two other drones I haven't met before are waiting. One is dressed in a simple long gold dress with pink accents and her black hair is in a bun. The other is dressed in a unique green sundress that looks highly refined. Her dress has stylish blotches of pink in it and she has her brunette hair down. We join them at the table they are sitting at.

The two close their eyes and briefly lower their heads and say, "Your Majesty." Now having shown their respect the one with the gold dress says, "It is nice to meet you, Berdina. I am Hemola. I am in charge of the bonding ceremony. I believe you humans call it a wedding."

The one with the green dress says, "I'm Loleka and I am very excited to be the one to design your clothes for your wedding."

"Nice to meet you both," I say nervously. I feel completely out of my element, but Queen Kadel looks calm and confident. She puts a hand on my lap and somehow that makes me feel calmer. I really appreciate it.

Mahinia speaks up and says, "As I briefly mentioned yesterday, many of the preparations have already been completed."

"Yes," Hemola says, "I talked very extensively with Queen Kadel and we decided on a beautiful open vista filled with flowers. I am sure you will love it, Berdina. It will also give you a chance to see the beauty of our nature."

"As for the clothes," Loleka says, "The Queen and I have already decided on a dress for her. I wanted it to be strong and feminine so we went with black with streaks of pink. Berdina, we'll do something very masculine for you. I was thinking we'd go with a bright pink color, the most masculine of colors." I furrow my brow a little. Loleka notices and says, "I'm told that it's different on Earth, that pink is a feminine color, but you are no longer on Earth. You are on Phasmia and you will need to get used to our ways."

"I think I can do that, but if pink is a masculine color then why do all your outfits have pink in them?" I ask.

"I'll answer that, my love," Kadel says. I blush a little at hearing her call me her love and Kadel says, "It is our way to honor our males. Though they are few in number, and mostly exist just to give birth, we know we would not exist without them. We honor them everyday by incorporating their color into all of our clothes."

"That's actually really nice," I say, "It's a great sentiment. I wish my people would act like that."

"Well, not all our colonies behave this way," Kadel says, "Some act far more harshly with their males. Historically males have been oppressed in most colonies and only in the past few millennia has it begun to change. It will probably take another few millennia for every colony to get behind treating their males as more than just breeding machines."

I don't know what to say. I am just glad I ended up with this colony.

"Back to the topic on hand," Mahinia says, "On the day of, the Elder Queen, our wisest and oldest Queen, will officiate the ceremony."

"I've arranged it so it will be broadcast live to the entire colony," Hemola says, "Of course select elite drones such as Loleka, Mahinia, and myself will be present in person."

"Will the crew that brought me here be there?" I ask.

"Yes,' Mahinia says, "Although they may be eager to go on their next mission, I impressed upon them how important a day it will be and that every member of our colony should be present."

"After the officiation you and Queen Kadel will be flown around through the colony in a ship with the top open. Crowds will gather and watch as you make your way through the streets," Hemola says.

"Oh, we have those on Earth," I say, "We call them parades."

"Interesting," Hemola says, "Well, after this parade you and Queen Kadel will attend a celebration and feast with the elite drones of our colony."

Kadel turns to look at me and says, "The night will end with you and I in our chambers where we will consummate our union." I blush at her saying this in front of the drones, but Kadel seems to find my embarrassment amusing and she smiles at me. She grabs my hand, squeezes it, and says, "I look forward to a wonderful ceremony."

"Now if Berdina would come with me," Loleka says, "I need to take his measurements so I can start making his dress."

*****

Rudy

The captain comes in and puts two white cuffs around my wrists. When she puts my wrists next to each other the white cuffs connect. She attaches what looks like a laser leash to the cuffs and she leads me out of the ship. The other crew members go their separate ways while the Captain leads me to a large platform. The platform is purple with green streaks and the captain leads me to the center of it. She disconnects the laser leash and walks over and activates something on the ground. At this point an invisible force disconnects the two cuffs on my wrists and instead forces my arms out making it so I am stuck in a kind of T-pose. She places two more white cuffs on my ankles and these force me to spread my legs. I try to move, but the force on my legs and arms is too strong so I am stuck.

She walks away and off the platform. I just stay there like that for several moments until I hear a noise below me. It sounds like a whirring sound and then I realize the platform is rising. It continues to rise until it exits the weird dome we were in. It is some weird kind of vehicle as it flies forward and descends so that it is around twenty feet off the ground. At this point it slowly moves forward. I turn my head, the only part of my body I can move, and see that crowds are starting to form on this street and up ahead.

It's nothing but women and each one of them is staring directly at me. All I'm wearing is a bra with holes that show off my nipples and crotchless panties. Both are a bright pink color and it's humiliating for all these women to see me like this. As the platform slowly moves forward the beating sun really starts to get to me as I feel my skin burning, but there is nothing I can do about it.

They parade me like this for what feels like hours. When the sun starts to set I finally reach a large strange looking building and I feel so much relief when it flies into the building so that I am out of the sun's rays. It sets down once inside and it isn't long before a woman walks up to me.

She takes advantage of my vulnerable state and puts her face to one of my breasts and licks my nipple. It is a disgusting feeling, my nipple feels far too sensitive now. She seems content with this and she undoes whatever force was keeping me trapped on the platform. I briefly think about trying to run, but my whole body aches from being stuck in the same position for so long. While I just stand there trying to make up my mind the woman connects my two wrist cuffs together and connects one of those laser leashes.