Two Men in an Alien Hive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulls me with her through this large building until we arrive at what is clearly a throne room. Sitting in a very impressive looking throne is a very hot woman in a pure black skin tight suit. Next to her is an older looking woman.

This older looking woman shouts, "Kneel before your Queen!"

The woman with me forces me to both knees while she kneels with only one. The queen's aide continues speaking, "Queen Elau I present with your new mate. I am told his name is Rudy."

Queen Elau gets up from her seat and walks over to me. "Get up," she says. I don't.

"You heard your Queen!" the aide shouts. "Obey her!"

"Fuck all of you!" I shout, "I ain't obeying any fucking thing you bitches say!"

"How dare you speak this way to the Queen," the woman who brought me here says.

While she and the aide grow increasingly angrier, Queen Elau stays calm. She walks over to the woman who brought me and grabs the handle of the laser leash. In one swift motion she whips it up and the force brings me to my feet. I am taken by surprise as she walks over to me and drops the handle of the leash.

Taking advantage of my shock she begins to fondle my breasts. I want to resist, but she is so much stronger than me. She starts fingering me and says, "Don't worry. You'll learn your place." She fingers me to orgasm. I feel completely humiliated as I squirt all over her hand. She looks at my cum all over her hand and tries flicking it to the ground as she says, 'Disgusting."

She turns to her aide and says, "I can tell he's been used already. Punish the crew that brought him. No one else should be touching my property. Also, the name Rudy will not do. We will call him Redas. And don't worry about his attitude. We'll break his spirit soon enough."

She grabs the handle of my leash again and leads me through this building with her aide and the other woman behind us. She brings us to a new room where only she and I enter. Inside this room is a bed which she leads me to. She uses one hand to lower her pants. She then pushes me onto the bed. I am helpless with my hands still cuffed to each other. The head of her penis touches the entrance to my ass. She wastes no time in plunging her cock into my ass. Despite how many times my ass has been fucked so far it still hurts. Queen Elua's cock is the biggest so far which makes every second she's inside me that much worse. The women on the ship were quick shots and it was clear they hadn't had much experience. Elau is different. She pounds into me over and over with no clear sign of cumming. She seems to relish every second and is trying to make it last as long as possible. Luckily for me no one can keep it up forever and she cums inside me eventually.

I am given no time to recover as she forces me to my feet and drags me out the room with the leash. She hands the handle to the woman who brought me here and says, "Take him to his room. If I want to see him again between now and the bonding ceremony I'll tell you." She shuts the door.

I am led to what is basically a prison cell. It has a shitty looking bed and a weird looking toilet and nothing else. The bars are lasers and they briefly shut off to let me inside. They disconnect the laser leash and leave. I can't tell if they forgot to disconnect the cuffs connecting my wrists or simply did it to torment me.

*****

Berdina

It has only been a couple weeks after my arrival on Phasmia and here I am about to be married. Several drones spent more than an hour making sure that I would look perfect. They applied makeup, changed my hairstyle more than once, and helped me put on the dress Loleka designed. Apparently she had been shown images of Earth fashion and loved the idea of putting me in an Earth style wedding dress, but with a Phasmia flare. She ended up designing a simple ball gown dress, but it's metallic pink, sort of a magenta color.

I almost can't believe how good I look as I admire my reflection in the mirror where I've been getting ready. Most of the drones have left, only one is here making some last minor adjustments to my hair after having put a veil on me. She leaves as the Elder Queen enters. The Elder Queen looks older than any other woman I've seen, but she still looks younger than I thought someone with the title of Elder Queen would look. She looks like a woman in her sixties.

I'm told that normally a male's mother Queen escorts him down the aisle as if she is gifting him to the Queen he is being bonded with. As I don't have a mother Queen it was decided that the Elder Queen would walk me down the aisle and then she'd take her place as the officiator.

"It's nice to meet you, Berdina. I'm the Elder Queen Lunaka," she says, "It is an honor to be the one to walk you down the aisle. And might I say you look wonderful and very handsome."

I'm not sure what to say and end up going with, "Thanks. It's nice to meet you too."

She seems to relax a little and says, "I'd like to admit something to you. I've never officiated a bonding ceremony before. I am actually quite nervous. I hope to make the previous Elder Queens proud."

"Hey," I say softly, "I'm sure you'll do great."

"Thank you, Berdina," she says, "You're nice. We're lucky you agreed to help us."

It feels weird being the one comforting the Elder Queen. It's also nice to know she is normal and not some aloof, hard to relate to political leader. She hands me some magenta flowers that go very well with my dress. I hold them and she exits the little carriage room that we were in and I follow.

It's a very bright day out and the place Hemola picked out is beautiful. Flowers of all kinds fill my view and we walk carefully around them until we get to the wedding. All the elite drones are already sitting. Waiting for me there is Queen Kadel.

While this wonderful meadow is very captivating to the eye I found myself unable to look away from Kadel. I barely register the cameras in my peripheral vision. Clearly time has been spent on accentuating her features with makeup and she is wearing a black bodycon dress with pink streaks in it just like Loleka described. Somehow she looks even more beautiful than before.

Lunaka and I reach her and I take my place opposite Kadel while Lunaka stands in front of us. Kadel looks into my eyes and I look back into hers. I find myself unable to look anywhere else. I could get lost in her beautiful eyes forever.

"Do you, Queen Kadel," Lunaka says, "Take this male, Berdina, to be your lifemate? To be bonded with him until death?"

"I do," Kadel says.

"Do you, Berdina," Lunaka says, "Agree to be bonded to Kadel not just for life, but even beyond life too? To be hers for the rest of eternity?"

With no hesitation I say, "I do."

"You are now officially bonded," Lunaka says, "May you have a love filled eternity."

Kadel and I lean toward each other and kiss. It's amazing. It's wonderful. It's the best kiss I've ever had. Everything else melts away and it's just Kadel and I, our tongues dancing as our lips glide across each other. At some point I become aware of applause. Kadel and I finally stop and I look to see that every drone in attendance is clapping, but the clapping is so loud. That's when I realize the sound isn't just coming from here, but from the entire colony. Each person is loudly cheering the restoration of their society. It's such a wonderful moment that I'm moved to tears. Kadel notices, smiles at me, and holds me tight.

After everyone has calmed down Kadel and I are brought to a vehicle with an open top. We get in and the vehicle is slowly driven through the streets of the colony. Drones line the sides of every street as they clap and wave at us. Kadel and I wave back and smile as we are paraded through the colony for a couple of hours.

After the parade we join the elite drones for a feast. Strange music is played and even stranger food is brought out. I enjoy all of it. Their culture is fun, different, and I love it. Kadel even loosens up a bit, but never loses her charm. The crew of The Keluwa is there and I even manage to see Atolia smile. Kinia, of course, is overjoyed and can't stop complimenting our appearances. Mae talks my ear off about the different animal and plant species we're eating while Kepena keeps up a fun conversation with Loleka. Even Mahinia gets a chance to relax. A slow song comes on and Kadel grabs my hand and we dance a strange, but wonderful dance. I'm not sure I've ever had so much fun in my life and am sad when it ends.

We say our goodbyes and the drones go home as we return to the castle and to our chambers. Kadel doesn't speak. Words are not needed. She helps me out of my wedding dress revealing the pink lingerie I am wearing. I help her out of her dress revealing the sexy underwear she has on. I remove my lingerie as she removes hers and we begin to kiss.

She slowly and gently pushes me to the bed. I can feel her penis becoming erect near my thigh. She plays with my nipples with one hand while she teases the lips of my vagina with her other. At this point my back is on the bed and I've become so wet. Kadel aims her penis at my vagina and she enters it slowly. It feels so nice. She starts to pump and I instantly moan. She is an expert, the pleasure is amazing. Her pumping begins faster as our kissing becomes more passionate. My moans become louder and more frequent and I start to feel her pushing me towards an orgasm. I try to hold it so that we can cum at the same time and she takes advantage of this to pump harder and faster. I can no longer control it, but it's fine because she starts to tense up. We both explode in an uproarious climax, her eggs filling my womb. Getting creampied by her is such a wonderful feeling and I surprise myself with my loud orgasmic scream.

Feeling satisfied we climb into the sheets and sleep. As I begin to fall asleep I feel her hold me tight. I am hers she is saying and she'll always hold me and make me feel safe and loved.

*****

Redas

It's been weeks since they brought me here. In that time the guards to my cell have fucked me numerous times. I don't even bother resisting anymore. I don't see the point. Today is different though. I've been brought to a strange room, stripped naked, and strapped to a chair.

It's been a while since they brought me and I've just been stuck here. I started to ask what was happening, but a drone guarding me got annoyed and shoved a gag in my mouth. Finally, something new happens as a new drone arrives. She has a case with her and she sets it on a table next to me.

The drone opens her case, but I can't see inside it from where I am. She rummages through it before coming out holding a small needle. She walks over to me and takes the needle and stabs it through one of my nipples. I scream in pain, but it's muffled by the gag. She takes another needle and stabs it through my other nipple. I scream again and she smiles. She seems to be getting some kind of sick enjoyment out of this. She then removes the needles only to replace them with rings. I have nipple rings now.

She then paints my nails a bright glittery pink while I'm still recovering from the no anesthetic piercing she just gave me. Another drone enters and she removes the gag and starts applying makeup to me. She gives me a similar glittery pink lipstick. After my nails have dried and my makeup is done they release me.

New drones enter and they put me in a pink glittery dress that neither hides my tits nor my pussy. My feet are strapped into pink glittery six inch heels and I am given pink flowers to hold. A strong looking drone enters and she places a strong looking string through my nipple rings. After tying the string and then testing its strength she uses it to lead me out of this room.

She leads me through this large building. She is rough with me, pulling on my nipples every time I start to slow down. Which keeps happening since I've never walked in heels before and I'm really struggling with the ones they locked me in. It hurts so much everytime she pulls on my nipples and I can't help but let out a pathetic whimper every time. She seems completely apathetic to my plight. Finally, we reach the throne room where Queen Elau is waiting along with an older looking Queen. I am put right in front of Queen Elau and the drone who brought me pushes me to my knees.

The Elder Queen speaks, "Queen Elau, do you take this male, Redas, to be your lifemate? For him to be bonded to you for eternity?"

"I do," Queen Elau says with a smirk.

The Elder Queen briefly looks at me, but says nothing. She looks back to Elau and says, "Then he is yours, officially." The Elder Queen gives me one last look of pity before walking away. When she has fully exited the room Elau grabs the string connected to my nipple rings. She gestures to me to stand up so I do.

There are what look like cameras pointed at us and Elau grabs me and forces her tongue down my throat. She aggressively kisses me for several awful seconds. When she is done she looks straight into the cameras and says, "Let's see just how fuckable this male is!"

Elau pulls me through the castle again until we arrive at the flying platform that brought me here. However, there is some strange contraption on it. She leads me to it. Several drones were already standing by and they help strap me into it.

I'm stuck on my back and my legs are spread. Two dildos are pointing at both my pussy and asshole and another is aimed directly at my mouth. An o-ring gag is put in my mouth. Several cameras are pointed at me as the flying platform starts to move. It exits the castle and starts slowly flying through the streets. The machine turns on and the dildos start fucking me. I involuntarily moan as they pound into me. I can see myself being fucked on large screens all throughout this colony.

This lasts for hours just like when I was first brought here only this is far worse. By the time I am returned to the capital. My jaw, asshole, and pussy are very sore from being fucked for hours without rest. They seem to love using my new nipple lead and it's used to guide me back to my cell where I am given a very small meal.

After eating I am given no rest as I am brought to Elau's chambers. There she fucks my pussy which at this point I barely even feel. Her creampie feels awful, but I am too exhausted to do anything other than curse her in my mind. Immediately after she cums guards lead me back to my cell. I curl up into a ball on my shitty bed and try to sleep.

*****

Berdina

I am sitting on my throne with Queen Kadel in hers next to me. I slowly rub my very extended stomach. Queen Kadel got me pregnant the night of our wedding. An elite drone serving as a doctor tells me they'll be quadruplets. I'd be lying if I wasn't a little bit scared.

I've begun acclimating to my new life here. The crew of The Keluwa went back to Earth after a tearful goodbye. Well, actually the only one crying was Kinia, but either way. Kadel manages certain aspects of governing from her throne. I don't have any input. I'm just supposed to sit there and look pretty. I guess it's actually handsome from the perspective of the Phasmids.

When Kadel and I have some free time we talk about our lives. I tell her of Earth and she tells me of Phasmia. She says after a century or two of getting the population back up we'll take a break and she'll take me traveling across the planet to all its wondrous sights. I look forward to it, especially since I'll be with her.

At night I ask Kadel, "I'm so big. How can you still like me?"

She laughs and says, "You are going to be pregnant very often. Our species would have ended long ago if queens didn't find pregnant males attractive."

She kissed me and that night she made love to my butt for the first time. It was awkward but I enjoyed it plenty. I found that this was the best way for us to have sex while I was pregnant although occasionally I would blow her or she would eat me out.

I thought the birth of my first children would be tough, but actually once my water broke they had everything that needed to be done down to a science. I was brought to a medical room within the castle and the drone doctor on standby hooked me up to drugs to ease the pain and she talked me through the birth. In the end it was kind of easy. When I thought about it, it made sense. The kind of tough birth that could sometimes lead to the death of the mother on Earth would be far worse here so it makes sense that they have this down so well.

My babies were taken from me without me ever being able to hold them which really tore me up at first. Queen Kadel had to keep reminding me that I would give birth to many drones and it wasn't feasible for me to raise them all. They would be given to other drones to be raised and they would be taught who their father and mother were and that they loved them though they would only meet us once when they reached adulthood. We'd only meet them more than that if they turned out to be elite drones.

My next birth was only one child. He was the first male to be born on Phasmia since the epidemic wiped out all the males. He is blonde like me and we decided to call him Niekane. As a male he would be raised directly by us which I was very happy about. I felt such joy as I nursed him for the first time.

My next several births were triplets or more of drones. The other drones got a kick out of me adding the blonde hair color to the gene pool and I was told other males brought red hair to the world. When I became pregnant with just one child once again I was told she would be a queen.

They were right and as a Queen she would be a daughter I would directly take care of so we named her Kaika. Niekane was overjoyed to have another kid in the castle even if she was just a baby and Niekane was still very young himself.

Other colonies were thriving with their new males too.

*****

Redas

I hated it. Giving birth was awful. I was so glad when they took my children from me. I wanted nothing to do with them. Elau gave me no time to rest and would fuck me the very same night after I gave birth. Somehow she would always get me pregnant. At some point I gave birth to a kid who had a vagina like me. They made some kind of big deal out of it. They made another big deal when I gave birth to what looked like any other baby with a penis, but apparently it was different.

The one with the vagina was taken by that Elder Queen who officiated our wedding and Elau didn't seem to care. The important kid with the penis started being taken care of by Elau herself. I only ever see Elau when she fucks me and the kid is never there, obviously.

Throughout all this the drones constantly fuck me. No matter how pregnant I am they fuck me. Ass, mouth, or pussy, I get used all the time. It's not just the guards who do it, other drones are brought and they bribe the guards.

I've started seeing the faces of the women I raped in the faces of the women who now rape me. When I still had hope that this would end I cried out to anyone who would listen. I shouted and prayed, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry for the raping! I'm sorry for all the women who got pregnant because I raped them! Please! I've learned my lesson! Haven't I suffered enough?!"

Of course, no one answered. It was naive of me to think anyone would have. After that I became pretty convinced. Clearly I was in hell and this is how I would spend the rest of eternity.

*****

Berdina

"Daddy, tell Kaika where you're from," Niekane says, "I don't think she understood last time."

"I understood," Kaika says, "I just want to hear it again."

"No, you're just stupid," Niekane says.

"No, you are," Kaika replies.

"Kids," I say, "Stop arguing." Niekane is seven and Kaika is five. It feels like I gave birth to them just yesterday. I am currently several months pregnant with a set of drones.