All Comments on 'Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 374 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Pretty damn good and ridiculous (in a good way) at the same time. Tons better than 90% of the garbage that gets posted here daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ugh that was bad, even for something non-serious

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Delightful Demented Depravity !

I've read & enjoyed the two stories mentioned in preamble. But to add the Lone Star twist of wild boar hunting, sister rivalry , near-discovery by father with penchant for firearms?. WelI I just can't wait for TTT to take this cast of characters 'on the road again' in confined but unbounded quarters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty Damn Good

Been coming to this site for many years. One of the best stories I have read in a while.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey ugh !!!! Take a trip !!!!!

Congrats.... a involved but very sexy story !

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
far too long

This was far too long for a single unit and should likely have been split into at least 2 parts. The best and easiest to read are stories that will fit 3 pages beyond which interest declines rapidly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't leave out a word

I'm amazed that anyone would think your stories are too long. Don't ever change your style at all. Consider the thousands of one-page-snapshots that fill this site. In blessed contrast to them, your stories are well developed. The detail adds believability, making the erotic payoff more enjoyable.

There will always be those who prefer soda pop to a fine wine. You are one of the best writers on this site, contributing too rarely as far as I'm concerned. Don't stop. Don't change. And you'll always get my 5 stars.

laurensi88laurensi88over 11 years ago
not long at all!

writing is all about the details, so that people can believe it, and be affected by it. Of course a story should be trimmed, so that there is no unnecessary part. Cheers!

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interest wains rapidly after 3 pages?

Only an American (globally renowned for their short attention span) Anon would say that !

captpickycaptpickyover 11 years ago
Perfect

I loved the slow build up...the length of the story was perfect.

goaly08goaly08over 11 years ago
wow

wow great story, could read it over and over. cant wait for next story. hope you make a sequal to this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you!

Outstanding work! Enjoyable read, sexy, fun, naughty. Well written and nice to have some story/build-up, made it worth the read. Thanks!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 11 years ago
Sweet merciful Jesus! A Hot Summer Story!

I like the various bits you put into the chili in this story- the male bonding, the uneasiness of Colin needing a sense of belonging, and the sibling rivalry between the sisters that led to the humpathon in the back seat!

It's very obvious there's respect for the dad by all parties which is a nice treat, but Mom deciding to make any further incest with her son a sneaky affair away from home speaks to something she's having trouble facing .I'd love to see how this plays out! XXXcellent story!

wolf8831wolf8831over 11 years ago
I like the story but the ending sucked.

The 2 thing did not like was the mom tell the son 1) "If you fuck her, you'll never have me again," she said softly. "You'll never have my mouth or my tight little rear. Never fill this pussy again." so he can't fuck aunt ever WTF that just cold and made him in to lier because he told her he make it up to her later when they had to switch moms. 2) no sex in the house if she had said said no sex in my and your dad bed I could have live with that,The house has more room than one bedroom. And the competitive side the sisters had in the story why didn't you leave no sex with aunt out made ending like she walked to Jeremy told him if think we are competitive outside bedroom whate until you and Colin get us in the bedroom. Just give me until in morning I have him seeing it our way. Then she could had Colin that night and Jeremy could made it up to his aunt that night.

perl10perl10over 11 years ago
Not Long Enough!

Outstanding story, and as such, it needs a part 2 where the sisters really patch things up between them while competing for Jeremy's cock.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
I agree with perl10.

This is at least a 2-4 chapter story.

So much possibility.

But what you have offered here is OUTSTANDING.

No joke.

One of the best, wellthought strokes with background I've read on here.

Thank you so much.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Lucky guy!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed the story even if it was a little tongue-in-cheek with the obliviousness and isolation of the three different locations in the car. Can't imagine not knowing someone was getting humped in the seat next to you. Putting that all aside, it was a great story and although I couldn't keep up with Jeremy I did my best LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Apostrophes?

The italics at the beginning include "It is about Aunt's and their Nephews, as well as Mother's and Son's". So, do you think apostrophes are purely for decoration? They shouldn't be capitalised either; only capitalise them if you use them as names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back ...have missed your writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start more please?

Colin should have gotten a little further with Jeremy's mom maybe she lied when she told him he only felt her up? Maybe we can see what really happend in a new chpater?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!

Would love to hear this from Colin's point of view. Would also like to see a continuation.

MinigalesMinigalesover 11 years ago
Very Nice

I do not think Colin's POV would be interesting given how immature he was, but I think an extra page would have made much sense.

Thanks.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 11 years ago
Very nice entry in the "Riding On Laps" genre.

Take the grammar Nazi's complaints with a grain of salt. The story was terrific, especially with two moms/aunts involved. I'd like to see a sequel, if not several more chapters. I've read the other stories you cite at the beginning of this one, and it's as good as the best of them, if not a little better, since this was a fresh story and not one I've read and re-read. I have to wonder if Jeremy might not want to find a computer or console driving or flight sim game to entice his mom into "riding the lap" again, heh-heh.

voyeur_2cuvoyeur_2cuover 11 years ago
Great Story

You should write more of those. It was an easy read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

I hope you expand upon this story. I would LOVE to read about Jeremy getting his mom alone time and time again...

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work, thanks!

adanac51adanac51over 11 years ago
Love it

Nicely writen. Very pleasant reading. Thank you.

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

I loved it also!!!I found the story late last night and fell asleep just after starting to read. I slept in desk chair all night and woke up rested lol. But read a few lines and grabbed a coffee and finished it. I love a great story like this, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks

hey man it was great i love your way of Writing.....you know you start evry think slowly and beautiful .and you dont have hurry to go to (fuck part) thats very good .

i hope see more from you in this way .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

great story. I love the backstory, and psychological detail you give your characters, it adds a whole other layer of verisimilitude to the story. Awesome. Is there a part two? That would just make my week!

ChrisDW86ChrisDW86over 11 years ago
great work

ive been droppin in an readin stories here for a good 6-7 yrs, and this is the closest to perfect ive found. just enough to keep u wanting more, and not to much to make it a crappy story. great great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Just a bit too long BUT FANTASTIC! Would LOVE for there to be sequels!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not long.

Would be better if it was longer!

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I do read them all and I take them to heart.

There is a sequel to this, but I wanted the first story to be able to stand alone on it's own merit. Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours will be followed by Two Moms, Two Laps, The Next Day, and Two Moms, Two Laps, the Next Week. It's a pretty involved story, the key element picked out in many comments is the father relationship. Plus Penny the GF. And of course, solving the sister's problems. I will post the followup after the contest is over.

I'm embarrassed by the number of grammar errors in this story - I counted over 12. The grammar police have every right to call me on this. My apologies, I was in a hurry to get the story in for the labor day weekend, and I typed the introduction in while submitting, so it's especially ugly. I will clean it up when the contest is over. I know those type of errors distract me from a good story.

Thanks to all, and keep your eyes open. I have more than twenty chapters of four separate stories ready for posting, including 4 more CvsN entries, and will be submitting them after a few more rounds of editing. It's been a while, and they've been backing up. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
super Hot

I love it...! MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh My...This story is amazing!

Great story. Looking forward to your next one.

I think Dad knows about Jeremy and his mom. Please write about Jeremy and Colin's sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story.

Make sure you write a continuation and maybe get all of them into a mass orgy. That would pop my cork I think.

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
Incredible 2 hours!!!

I just finish your story and I gotta say it's great. The beginning is a little long but as soon as they are in the car it's starts to get really good.

The part between aunt and nephew was exciting but the mother/son sex was awesome.

In your sequel, please don't bring Collin in the sex part.

I see your story like a repeat of what happen between the two sisters and the dad but it's the son who is in the middle now. But one sister is married (and will stay that way I hope) wereas the other one is free and can use blackmail if she finds out about jeremy and his mother (which won't be too difficult for her)

SegnitySegnityover 11 years ago
Poor Father

If only you didn't make the father an honorable man, it killed me imagining his position & being incapable of trusting your own son. Great story regardless, but sometimes I like the generic, neglecting father that isn't deserving of anyone's sympathy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Family frenzy!

Great story. Have to suspect dad is a little more perverse than is immediately apparent and engineered his wife's induction of horny son.

Keep writing please.

Great , great story that kept me coming back for the next page, and the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so fucking wet

Ummph,im so fucking wet,juices all over my pussy. GREAT FUCKING

STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Totally well written, awesome story! AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not my usual type of story...

This isn't my usual type of story (I tend to like the group and "loving wife" stories that you do) but this was pretty awesome. You do a spectacular job of the build-up and conveying sexual tension. The best stories you write (Vegas Gamble, Accidental Nudist Cabin, Our First Swing, Sis-in-Law Incentives, The Perfect Game) all have that build-up, that "Should I or shouldn't I?", that eventually leads to people being overwhelmed with sexual desire until they can't control themselves. This story absolutely has that.

Well done, sir. Can't wait until I see the other new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Woweee

Marvelous story, great tension. Makes me wish I could go hunting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Didn't feel real enough.

Sure all of the action was pretty hot, and the little story about the family leading up to it all was a nice touch to draw you in, but it ended up feeling fake. What I mean by fake is how suddenly the mom (not the aunt so much) was willing to just jump her sons bones so quickly, and then all of the dirty talk that sounded like it was straight out of some cheesy 80's skin flick. Its almost as if this was written FOR the incest fans (what mother lover wouldn't want to hear their mom urging them to "fill your mommy's pussy up"?) but I find the hottest incest stories are the more realistic kind. Also, lets be honest, there is NO WAY they could have done all of the things they did (especially the aunt) without EVERYBODY knowing what was going on. Maybe not in the beginning, but DEFINITELY by the end.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years agoAuthor
Bending Reality

In response to the story not feeling real enough according to 'anonymous'...

True. That's why I had the little intro, explaining it's meant to be in the vein of Mom Takes A Ride, and Sitting On MY Son's Lap, and I do point out that it's more than a little absurd. C'mon, stripping his mother in the front seat? Like there's no other traffic on the road? Doing it in the parking lot of CVS, and in the neighborhood? Definitely calls on the reader to be willing to suspend reality a bit. I tried to justify the actions and give reasonable cover, but no two ways about it, definitely over the top. Personally, the Aunt stuff is almost reasonable, with the Dad somewhat complicit in what's going on (as you'll find out in the next entry in the series). But the Mom scene, especially taking off her shirt, is beyond the pale. Pretty ridiculous, I know, but for me, the author, it was pretty hot, and ultimately that's who I write for...

Thanks for the well thought out and pretty accurate comment. These type of comments are my favorites, giving insight into what people have issues with, so I can work on that.

In response to Segnity...

Another great comment, addressing a major concern of mine. The father issue is the real dilemma, I agree. Mom and Son both love the Dad, completely and without reservation. And he's a good man. There's the rub. Both Son and Wife have betrayed his trust. No matter how you look at it, that's a bad thing. I didn't want the cliched absent father, or worse, the stories that ignore his existence altogether. But is it possible to make it up to him...? Perhaps not completely, the betrayal is there, but enough to make things workout. That's the crux of the matter, and to me, even more important than resolving the sister's competition. We'll have to see what happens in Chapter's two and three (hopefully by chapter 4 - which I have outlined but not written - it's mostly resolved).

In response to Baloney_Pony

Damn, I wish I'd thought of that part about the computer/console game and more lap riding! Great little plot bunny. I'm going to let that one percolate a bit. Thanks for a great idea!

blackfenblackfenover 11 years ago
loved it

Personally I thought It was a fantastic story, well written and constructed, 5 stars no problem, well done!

KazuKazuover 11 years ago
Amazing

This was a phenomenal story! Keep up it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just about perfect.

I normally don't bother with long-winded stories preferring 2 to 3 page ones instead, but this one flowed so well and was so engrossing that I hardly noticed how long it was. The reluctant mom has to be the main ingredient and you hit that right on the nose. Thanks for taking the time to write an incredibly erotic story. Can't wait for the next one.

scarf7cescarf7ceover 11 years ago
hot got me rock hard

Leagues better than the other two. Pants leg leaking right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shoot

My cock threw up all over my belly.

Good job! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
10 stars

your story is AWESOME! 5 stars is not enough I would give it 10 stars if allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

continue pl and some mix up would be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
looking forward to part 2

Part 2 please. Grt work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More.....

Please write many more chapters to this saga....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I've read the stories you mentioned before and love this genre, but you totally blew this out of the water. An amazing story, definitely hope for more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I do not usually like long stories, but this was non repetitive and almost believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story, time passed quickly when reading it as i was so engrossed and spellbound. Definitely need to create another chapter

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 Teaser

Thanks again for all the comments and requests for a continuation. It's coming - and while you're waiting, here's a little teaser:

----

Mom smiled. "Have her over soon. Maybe for dinner. We'll let you have the evening with her, and see if you can't make a little more progress." Mom was wiggling in Dad's lap. "What's got you so worked up?" she asked him, making a show of rubbing her ass against his crotch. "You like the idea of that little girl giving our boy a blow-job, don't you? Maybe you'd like to help train her? Pretty little teenager choking on your big cock?"

"Please," Dad growled. "You and I both know she couldn't hold a candle to you."

"Big blue eyes looking up at you, pushing her hair back out of the way so you can see her beautiful face," she said softly, slowly, sexily. "Teenage painted lips stretched tight around your thickness. Holding her head while you pushed past her resistance, her innocent tongue teasing you. Don't tell me you wouldn't like that."

"Mom!" I said. "That's my girlfriend you're talking about."

"Alice," Dad said warningly.

She laughed. "Oh, so it's Ok for you to feel up your Dad's girl, but you would begrudge him the same? Don't you think you should at least let him hold her in his lap, both of them naked? Wouldn't that be fair?"

GaminaGaminaover 11 years ago
Great to see you at it again

Great story! But i knew that before starting to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That;s Five *****s Triple T

And I would guess that the CVS is at A_ _ _ _ _ & F_ _ _ _ _ _, and the home place is in C F or J M, and cabin is at Possum Kingdom or Tawakoni.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun read

However, all that front seat activity without husband/father being aware is a bit of a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

great story!!!!! couldnt get enough of it. would love to know colins POV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Writing

Really enjoyed your story. Good story, nice and slow development of the story not just a quick slam bam thank you maam.

chrishachrishaover 11 years ago

brilliant story really enjoyed it

Joe F.Joe F.over 11 years ago
Well Done!!!!

This story is very well done, very smooth, very erotic. I particularly enjoyed the double incest gambit; the transition between the aunt and the mom was done in very fluid, easy to read, and rational manner. I have read the stories that you referenced early in your introduction and I think that your composition was at least as good as either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A true masterpiece

Definitely great. I'm quite in this theme and I remember only several stories on this site as good as yours.

Godfrey_the_EroticGodfrey_the_Eroticover 11 years ago
Bravo!!!

not only is it intriguing, it's also EXTREMELY EROTIC and graphic. Your story deserves a 5star rating. When is your next chapter, just read the other one, Home Rules. Good reads that mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun Story, But Watch Your Apostrophes

Not everything that has an "s" needs an apostrophe. Moms, Dads, Aunts, etc. only needs an apostrophe if you're talking about something that belongs to one of them. Also, you used words like "apoplectic," but spelled "weigh" as "way." Watch your grammar and spelling.

max052max052over 11 years ago
Too hot for words!

Despite the implausability this is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Can't wait for the rest. Five stars and favoreite author. Keep them coming. Thanks for sharing.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5-Star ....wish I could do 6

Double-Bubble ....Aunt and Mum in the same journey, so twice as good as the previous "Lap" stories this is inspired from.

IWalkWithACainIWalkWithACainover 11 years ago
Two for him, Two for me

That was, by far, the best story I've ever read. Really suckered me in with the aunt then shocked me with how that played out, then capped it off with the mum. Beautiful, simply beautiful. As for the two's, I got two out of that ordeal also ;p

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 11 years ago
Five stars aren't enough!

I agree with that 'wildly implausible' comment, or at least I might have in the past. But these days, anything is possible. At any rate, they were a close-knit family. The suspense of trying to get to a good stopping place just before arriving at the midcourse stop and at the home base, added enough stress to make the covert sex seem logical. So I have to judge this light hearted romp a wonderful story, very well told.

Maybe you ought to consider another chapter. It'd be a shame to create these wonderful characters and just use them for a two-hour car trip. What could you do with Mom walking in on Jeremy getting a blowjob from Penny? Or Marie wallking in on him giving it to his mother in the ass? You've set up some enticing possibilities here. Come on, you could do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Roll-bars function

Have wondered what the purpose of roll bar is. Now I know!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

awesum story... keep writing...

southra7southra7over 11 years ago
Wow just wow

An amazing story. The best on this site yet. So awesome I had to make and account and comment on it

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
GREAT REWRITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY HAS BEEN TOLD SO MANY TIMES IT'S A JOKE. BUT YOU HAVE MADE IT YOURS. TITLE COMMENT ,GREAT REWRITE. CAN YOU GIVE US MORE, AT THIS POINT THE STORY HAS JUST STARTED. GOOD LUCK PART 2 THE REVENGE OF AUNT MARIE HA!! HA!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the best

mom explaining her first experiece to their son..hooot

ErotFanErotFanover 11 years ago
Doubling up

The mother-son-lap-car-dad theme has become almost a genre!

Doubling up certainly has put your personal stamp on it & upped the Auntie, as it were! d8^D

taboo_lovertaboo_loverover 11 years ago
Hot story...

I loved it...you should write more incest stories you're really good at it...

I really liked that Jeremy's mom didn't fuck her nephew and that only her son had her (that would ruin everything)...maybe Jeremy could replace hid dad in moms bed or cuckold him or mom and son could punish aunt Marie for being such a tease...

keep up the good work man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent...

Please don't let Colin fuck Jeremy's mom that would be such a turn off... It was hot how they fucked with dad in the seat next to them (unrealistic but still hot)

Keep it up and don't turn his mom into a slut that fucks everybody

OzTimboOzTimboover 11 years ago
Luv the story

This a one hot series, they have given me many pleasurable moments.

Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mom loves her boy , dad does it with her hose and high heels!

Kinky family hot incestuous fuckfest

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

I think the fact that your story had so much build up before you got into the good stuff made it all the more enjoyable! These riding on sons lap stories are great and ive read about 5or6 of em, but i must say yours took the crown. Good work triple T! Lol the mention of 635 was classic too i stay right off of it in Dallas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!

Great story. The build up, the climax. Great job. Please keep up the story.

doorknob22doorknob22about 11 years ago
Perfect! Thanks!

Perfect! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Seriously great read! I can't wait to read other ones you wrote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YOU ARE THE BEST!

I enjoy your stories as much or more than the best of the other authors on this site! I'm never disappointed. This one was great, and easily stands on it's own with the progenitors. Your build ups are never boring and coloring the characters gives them life. A quick story can be fun, but is often quickly dismissed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

absolutely perfect story and characters. very hot. have yet to read the follow ups, but i imagine that dad and colin gets involved, and i gotta say i'm not too thrilled about that.... but on its own, this one is great.

and I can definitely feel the texas influence, as a fellow texan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best ever

You need more than 5 stars to rate this one.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesabout 11 years agoAuthor
tazz317

I support your effort to find out. I appreciate your comments, and if any of yours have ever been removed from my stories, I can assure you it wasn't me. I believe in 12 years posting, I've removed a total of 3 comments. Good luck figuring out what's going on.

TTT

justgottawritejustgottawriteabout 11 years ago
Incredible story

Pacing was perfect, believable characters...yeah, I agree with other comments: we need more than five stars for this one.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours:

This story though serious in the basic reality of a two hour cramped and fully loaded Jeep with five passengers--Dad driving, son Jeremy with his Mother in his lap in the passenger seat and cousin Colin with his Mother Marie in his lap, behind the drivers seat, all packed like sardines all except the driver--was full of levity, smiles, innuendos--and Jeremy fucking his mother, with full-bore foreplay and fucking his Mother!! For almost a full hour son fucks his mother; a couple miles from home as Dad stopped at the convenience store and stood ourside at the passenger side window as his son is fucking his wife as she is talking to her husband. Jeremy continues to fuck his mother until the last second as the vehicle stops in the driveway!!!

Unfuckingbelieveable!! Fanfuckingtastic!! The dialogue is unbelieveably good considering the risk of driver Dad overhearing his son and wife fucking and non-stop talking just two feet from him as they go hot and heavy, totally consummating their incestual coupling in the passenger seat, undressed except for t-shirts, and mother and son talk raunchy, using totally sexual language non-stop as they foreplay and fuck!! An awesome visual as son and mom pull off the seeminly impossible. Mother Alice promised son Jeremy plenty more in the future--only not in the house!! What a proposition and promise for an ever-horny teenager to get from his mother!!!

Every aspect this story is great to the nth degree. The story reads extremely well, though the positions for fucking, blowjobs, foreplay were hard to figure out, were very erotic, sexually, but yet with light banter and risks, risks and risks! Loved it.

LuckyMMLuckyMMalmost 11 years ago
well done

this certainly was one of the very best. I'd love to say more but this is coming from a handheld Android and its hard to type and get the grammar correct.

agree with the need to have more than 5 stars. the only trouble was I couldn't put it down and stayed up almost the whole nite reading it. love it.

greowulfgreowulfalmost 11 years ago
Hawt

Perhaps not the same tone, but just as hot as those that went before. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

Just like the damn movies and some of these stories, why not make the first part of your story less and add what probably happened after they got home. I know, "use your imagination". That does not cut it with me. I read for the action and the graphic details, Just like 90% of the other readers. I loved the story and it is more than five stars. But more of what happened after would have made this story fantastic. I would have left my comment as my user name but for some reason I can not log it in. I am "Old Man" Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Waiting to read more of these stories ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Score!

Gold Medal! Home run! Slam Dunk! Touchdown! I always enjoy your stories. Thank you for sharing them!

~ Desi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy MoG! * * * * *

Best story I've ever read that didn't involve any of my OTHER fetishes, as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20436 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).