Two Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly made the zipper move across her lips. I continued.

"That evening, things changed. Nobody noticed, but Jack was even more tactile. At one point he stood behind me, talking to Nikki and Ellen, Nikki's mom. The kitchen island was between us. He wasn't against me, but he had his hands on my waist, gently holding me. My pussy was gushing. It was only for a few seconds, but it was very intentional. That was Friday evening. He'd catch my eye from across the room, just smile, hold my eyes for just a little too long, and disengage. I wanted to run to the bathroom and..."

"Masturbate." Molly whispered. Completing my thought.

I stopped talking, took a long drink of tea. The pool filter kicked on, the discharge swirling the water. Molly's warm hand on my thigh.

"More. Please."

I took a breath. "So, it went like that till bedtime. Jack touched me a few more times, all innocent, unless you paid close attention. Nikki and I talked forever and finally, she fell asleep. All I could think about was Jack and I rubbed the spots on my body that he had touched. I couldn't sleep. I got up, went for a glass of water. Even though I was eighteen, I still had a bunch of Carter's cotton undies, you know the kid ones. That night it was Unicorns on white. That and an old stretched-out tank top. I assumed everybody was asleep and walked down to the kitchen.

"Jack's office was a small room behind the kitchen. Just a big desk and a leather loveseat, all jammed in. I was surprised. Jack was in there. The room was dark. He was watching an old movie, sitting on that loveseat. I tried to be as quiet as possible and got my drink of water.

"He must have seen the light from the refrigerator. As I filled my glass, our eyes met. He smiled. Oh, that smile. It did things to me. As I stood there, drinking my water, aware of how little I had on. He spoke. 'Can't sleep? Me either. I get business stuff stuck in my brain and have to come down here to distract myself.'"

Molly was leaning forward. Her hand on the inside of her trim thigh. Her legs opened and closed. I wanted to put my hand between my legs, rub my pussy just like I do every time I re-live that weekend. I know I was as flushed as Molly. I watched as her finger toyed with hem of her shorts. I shouldn't be looking. I got back to my story.

"I walked into the small room, leaving the door open. The only light was the black and white movie on the flat screen. Jack wore a loose pair of boxer shorts and a crisp white tee shirt. He looked relaxed, not self-conscious about what he and I were wearing. I felt naked but excited. I stood close to him. My leg touched his. I took a drink. 'This is a nice room, Mr. C. Very comfortable.' I had no idea what I was doing, I just liked being near this man, in just my underwear, looking at him so casual in his loose boxers. He looked into my eyes. 'Thank you, Lisa. I like it. I'm very comfortable here.' Then he moved his arm, his hand, his fingers, brushed my hip, running over the cotton fabric of my undies, on the side, safe, but way past appropriate. 'These are cute, Lisa. Unicorns, a fantasy. Fantasies are nice. Very fitting. But you're eighteen now, a woman, don't you want more grown-up panties?'

Molly hung on every word I said. I swear I could smell our excitement. That wand is gonna get some workout when she leaves. She took a drink, staring at me, waiting.

"I was so excited. Jack said 'panties.' It sounds dumb now, but that night in that dark room, it sounded so wicked. I put my fingers next to his, they touched. I felt an electric surge through my body. 'My folks are pretty conservative. But I like them, they're comfortable and I'm not a woman yet.

"I could not believe I said that. Jack's fingers stayed caressing the side of my hip. He was so cool. He looked me in the eye and said. 'It's important to wait for the right man. That should be a memorable event.'

"My fingers still touched his. I turned a little to face him sitting on that loveseat. He made no move to break contact and I had one of his fingers held in mine and as I turned, our fingers ended up on the front of my little-girl panties, touching the elastic waistband. I was so excited, but embarrassed. I have a big bush and back then I didn't do anything with it till swimsuit time. I looked down at that mound of hair and Jack's finger toying with the elastic."

I paused and took a breath. Molly was panting. Her drink on the table. "Oh, please don't stop." She whispered.

Molly was sweating, as was I. Our shirts were soaked, her nipples rigid. I didn't know what I was doing. I was just telling a story. But it seemed like more. I put my glass down and continued.

"I looked into his eyes. I could not believe I said what I said. 'Yes, it should. With someone I trust and respect.'

"I knew the gusset of my panties was soaked. I could smell it and I know Jack could. I looked down and stifled a gasp. His cock had tented the fabric of his underwear at the fly. It seemed so huge and was close to parting the opening. I was scared, but not scared. He made me feel comfortable. I stared at his hidden erection as I spoke. 'I should get back to bed.'

"Jack was watching me carefully. I think he was trying to decide whether I was terrified or curious. 'Yes, you probably should, but you're always welcome to stop by.' He said, letting his fingers fall away from my panties. I stepped back, reluctant to leave, but scared we'd be seen. Jack stood, surprising me. He made no attempt to hide his erection, which looked to young me to be a foot long. I think I was shaking. He put a hand on my shoulder, it felt red hot. 'You'll know. When you do know, it'll be important to let him know.'

"Jack moved towards me slowly, testing, seeing if I react. He said. 'you've grown up, Lisa, you're a woman now. I'm proud of you.' I put my arms out, anticipating the hug. I think I orgasmed when our bodies touched. He was so big, so strong and we were nearly naked. I know he could feel my hard nipples against his chest, and I gasped as his penis touched and slid up, still behind that fabric and now pressed between us. We shamelessly hugged, knowing we were excited. Jack's hands were at my hips, just far enough above my ass. His fingers moved. I know what he wanted, I wanted, but I needed time to think. I looked up into his eyes and he angled his mouth. My first kiss. Safe, just a touch, but lip to lip. I felt my excitement running down my leg. I gently disengaged, looked him in the eye, said. 'Thank you, Mr. C. When my time comes, I'll make sure to let him know.'

Molly and I had been looking at each other's eyes as I told my steamy tale. My fingers had slipped up my shorts and the tip of my finger was caressing my erect clit through the fabric of my panties. I looked down and Molly was doing the same. Embarrassed, we both yanked our hands out and blushed deeply. Molly got up. "Oh my. Well, that's enough for today. I've gotta get Phoebe home."

I laughed. "Okay, friend. Tomorrow, no work. You've been amazing, but we need a day off. I've got to run errands in the morning, but tomorrow afternoon, we're just hanging out, I'll make dinner as a thank you."

Molly was collecting Phoebe's stuff and putting her in the stroller. "You don't have to, Lisa, I loved helping you."

I touched her shoulder. "It's the least I can do. You've been a lot of help."

"Deal." Was Molly's reply as she pushed Phoebe towards the door.

Molly paused at my door. "Lisa, you're special. I've never made such a good friend so fast."

I touched her arm. Her skin felt good under my fingers. "I feel the same way. I'm so glad we met."

We were close to each other, our eyes met. She moved in quickly and our lips touched, just an instant. Molly blushed; I know I did. "I'm sorry." She said, "don't know where that came from."

I ran my hand down her arm. "No problem. It's just us. It was nice. I liked it."

I watched Molly push the stroller down the new sidewalk. That nice ass of hers flexing, capturing the fabric. What is going on? Why am I so captivated by her? I'd just kissed another woman on the lips for the first time. We just caught each other masturbating to my story. I'd never seen a woman masturbate. I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

My thoughts moved to re-living that weekend at Nikki's. I headed for my bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes behind.

I lay on my bed, my fingers moved between my legs. My vagina was wet and open, the hair surrounding it drenched. I was so needy, so horny.

I teased myself forever and when I came, it shot out of my pussy and bathed the bed. I had never done that. I'd masturbated to my Jack story lots of times, but somehow this time was different. I did it again and had the same effect. It felt amazing. That night, Jim got quite a show. He shot cum all over the phone as he begged me to do that all over him when he got home. I have become such a sex addict.

Molly came in the door just after three, Phoebe in her arms. Loose nylon shorts, tank top, no bra, I had my plug in. I had a similar outfit but I had left my bra off. She put Phoebe in with June. As she straightened up I stood close, my arms open. Molly came in and we hugged. I let my hands settle just at the top of that nice round butt and felt her hands in the same place on my back. It felt nice. Our breasts touched and I felt an unusual electricity. Probably because I had no bra.

I angled my head and we briefly kissed, just a touch.

"Welcome. Today we rest. I've got a chicken in the oven and a pitcher of rum punch. Let's go get comfortable on the porch. I believe I owe you the long-drawn-out dirty book version."

Molly didn't blush. I took that as a good sign. I was just going with the current, but I had made a decision. I poured us two glasses and we sat on the loveseat. Molly sat, her thigh tight to mine. Her skin felt warm and smooth. I took a big drink.

"It gets very adult from here on."

Molly leaned over and whispered in my ear. "A real-life version of My Best Friend's Dad?" Referring to the sex/romance book we were both reading. She leaned back. I turned and put my mouth next to her ear. "Wetter, harder, and true."

I felt her quiver. I leaned back and looked at her. She was already opening and closing her legs. "Please. I'm dying to hear."

"It was Saturday. At breakfast, I was standing at the island in their kitchen when Jack walked behind me. I felt his hand brush my butt, pausing and gently squeezing. As he passed, I caught his eye and smiled, letting him know that was okay. I could see a bulge in his pants. He left the room, and I knew why. I felt powerful.

Jack was doing yard work and Nikki and I were by the pool. Nikki's mom and brother were both out. The pool fence was a six-foot wooden thing but it had a picket part facing the house. I slipped off my top.

Nikki stared. 'What are you doing?' She said.

'Getting a better tan.' I answered.

'Ummmm, my dad?' Nikki said.

"Just then, Jack walked past the open part of the fence. Nikki was looking at me and didn't see, but I sure did. Jack stopped and gave my tits a good long look. I smiled and Jack walked into the house.

'I guess you're right." I said and put my top back on. I had gotten what I wanted."

Molly laughed. "Gawd you were so wicked!"

I bushed. "I have no idea where these actions came from. It was like I was a different person."

Molly laughed and put her hand on my thigh. "So, you don't flash anybody anymore?"

Once again, my mouth got ahead of my good sense. "Not since then, but I could change my mind at any minute."

Molly just looked at me for a beat and smiled. I went back to my tale of deflowering.

"I behaved myself for the rest of the afternoon. Jack passed by a few more times and looked disappointed. I smiled at him. He came up behind me as Nikki and I were going back into the house to change. I slowed down, Nikki was heading up the stairs when I felt Jack's hands on my sides, holding me, his hands sliding down till they were on my hips, his fingers very close to touching the mound of pubic hair around my pussy. I felt his hot breath in my ear. 'Thank you. That was very nice.' He whispered.

"I turned to face him. I didn't have much time. I took his hands and moved them up to my breasts. His eyes went wide as his fingers found my nipples. I leaned in and kissed him lightly. 'I'm just letting you know.' I said and then pulled away and walked up the stairs. At the top, I turned. Jack was still standing, his hand still up. I took off my top and fondled my breasts quickly and went into Nikki's room.

Molly's fingers were up the leg of her shorts. I ignored that as she spoke. "Oh, fuck, that is off the charts. Truth?"

"Truth." I replied, "I was shaking with nerves. I had no idea what had come over me. I had just offered my best friend's dad my V-card. Nikki was blabbing away about something in school, and I was just sitting there, wondering if I had the crazy to go through with it. I had no plan. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. Right then, what I wanted to do was masturbate, but Nikki and I weren't that kind of friend."

I looked into Molly's eyes. I could hear the wetness of her pussy and see her hand up her shorts. She did blush but didn't stop. "You have to have a special friend to tell that story to."

I reached out and touched her face. "It's one of those things. You just know."

I leaned back and let my hand move up and inside the leg of my shorts. My cotton briefs were soaked. I nudged the cotton gusset aside and tried not to gasp as my finger found my clit. Molly and I sat, touching ourselves, and ignoring each other as I told the finale.

"Jack fondled my ass twice and got a good handful of my breasts that afternoon and evening. He was so careful. At one point I was coming out of the powder room in the back hall as he came up the stairs from the basement. We could hear Nikki and her mom on the porch. Jack left the basement door open to block the view and took me in his arms. I orgasmed. He looked right into my eyes. 'Are you sure?' He said. Dead serious. I slid my arms around his powerful body and touched my lips to his. 'yes, Jack. I want you to fuck me.' I said. Our mouths met and I felt his strong tongue plunge into my mouth. I felt my pussy gush. It was so intense. Jack quickly broke it off when we heard Nikki in the kitchen. 'When you're ready.' He whispered. Then he reached down and adjusted his erection, closed the door, and walked off."

Molly stifled a moan and I saw her shake. "So good." She whispered. I smiled and kept talking, my fingers playing with my wetness. It was a hot day and both of us had a sheen of sweat, part the sun's heat, and part ours. Molly appeared comfortable. I know I was. Just two moms telling a sex story while they masturbate. I think about it now and wonder what got into me.

"At one point in the evening, while we cleaned up from dinner, I was on one side of the kitchen island with Jack. His wife was at the sink and Nikki was out cleaning the table. Jack, facing me, looked quickly at his wife and then smiled at me. I felt his big strong hand touch the front of my thigh. My mouth dropped open as Jack moved his hand between my spreading legs and cupped my whole pussy. He clenched his hand. Those strong fingers, one pressing up, right into my soaked vagina, pushing the fabric of my shorts and undies up. I stifled a moan. He smiled, let go, and mouthed, 'Later. If you want.' If I want. I was worried that my shorts would have a wet spot I was so turned on."

I reached out with my left hand and picked up my drink. Sweat ran down my face and I felt rivulets of it between my breasts. Molly picked up her drink with her left hand. We ignored that our right hands were up our shorts and deep in our wet vaginas. I'd never told this story because I didn't have the right person to tell. We put our glasses down.

"Finally, it was bedtime. Nikki is a sleep fiend. She drops off instantly and sleeps like a rock. I've had to practically slug her to wake her up. It felt like I lay in the other bed forever. Should I? This is crazy. We're gonna get caught. I'm so wet. Should I get naked? Maybe take my panties off? All these things roaring through my teenage brain. I listened to Nikki. Her breathing deep and regular. My best friend was out cold for the night. I got up and left the room.

"Jack's office door was open, just a little. Only the glow of his laptop screen challenged the darkness. I slipped in.

'Leave it open a little, Lisa. Is Nikki asleep?'

"'Yes', I answered. Feeling my voice waver. I moved into the room till I was facing the loveseat. Jack put his laptop on a table. In the glow I could see he was wearing white loose boxers, no shirt. I bit my lips and shifted from foot to foot. He reached out, took my hand. 'Lisa. You don't have to do this. I won't be disappointed and certainly not angry. Are you sure?'

"I exhaled. I didn't even know I was holding my breath. Still holding Jack's hand, I straddled his legs and climbed into his lap, settling my hips on top of his. I felt his cock. It wasn't hard, just a big lump. I put my arms over his shoulders and touched his forehead with mine. His arms moved around me, his hand settling at the base of my back, his fingers toying with the waistband of my panties through the fabric of my tee shirt. I was so wet.

'Jack, I can't think of anybody I trust more for this. I know you will be perfect.'

I moved my lips in and touched his. I could feel his penis growing under me. Soon, it would be in me. As our lips touched, he whispered. 'Are you sure?'"

Molly moaned and I turned. Her shorts were wet. She was dripping sweat. She blushed. "Don't mind me, keep going, oh please keep going."

"I angled my head and pressed my lips against his. I pressed my tongue and he opened his mouth. Our tongues wrestled. I can't describe how good it felt. I wanted to kiss this man forever. But my pussy was begging. I pulled back, still only an inch from his rugged face. 'Take my shirt off, please.' I said.

"I thought I saw Jack's hand trembling as he slipped my tee shirt off. 'You've seen them already.' I said. 'But now, just for a little, they are mine.' He answered, gently taking my breasts in his calloused hands. We stared at each other as he fondled me and pinched my nipples. I came, gasping quietly. 'That's one.' He smiled. His cock between my legs, behind fabric, twitching. My pussy, drenched. Jack looked deep into my eyes. 'Are you ready? You can say no. It's all up to you.'

I had stopped masturbating. Telling this story was work. Molly had cum at least once more. Then the kids woke up, fussing.

"Oh shit, what timing." Molly moaned, removing her wet hand from between her legs. She giggled. 'I'm such a slut." I got up. "Hardly. But I do love an appreciative audience." I said.

We fed the girls, sat on the living room floor, and played with them. I knew the crotch of my shorts was visibly wet and I could see Molly's. We said nothing.

Both girls happy in the playpen we went back to the loveseat, sitting, closer. Molly's hand on her upper thigh. I filled our glasses and took a long drink. "Storytelling is dry work." Molly gave a wry smile. "Not from my end."

I gave mock look of horror. Molly shrugged. "We all do it, right? You have some nice toys."

I blushed hard. Tough to think I would under those circumstances. Molly just smiled. "You were sitting half-naked on Jack's lap, feeling his erection under you."

On that loveseat, our shoulders, thighs, and legs tight. Sharing the sweat from the hot day. Molly's fingers moving back up the leg of her shorts, eye-to-eye. I finished the story.

"In that dark room. Only the glow of the laptop screen. I was so excited. I felt Jack's cock under me. It felt huge. I slid back off his lap, stood between his legs. He watched me carefully. 'Take my panties off, please.'