Two Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the morning sun filled my bedroom, I was on my back, looking into Molly's wet pussy, my tongue deep inside, my finger pressing her back door. She was cumming, cumming all over my face. Her mouth against my vagina, her tongue slithering around, drinking me as I climaxed on her face. I love Molly's round ass. I could just touch it all day, so perfect, so round, so firm. Her tongue was driving me mad. Jim is good, Molly is way better.

Something new. We tribbed. Scissored at the hips, our pussy's mated, grinding cumming on each other. So dirty, so fun.

We had to stop. It took a few hours to get my house back into condition and aired out. Tough to do when you and your girlfriend stay naked. I had to let her eat me on my dining room table, and I fingered her on the loveseat on the porch. We said our goodbyes at four. Jim was due at five.

I met my husband at the door, still naked, on my knees. I sucked him off right in our front hall. I'm not sure he even closed the door. We showered. Jim fucked me in the shower. We ate the dinner I had waiting, still naked, and then went to bed.

Jim's cum running out of me, in his arms. Yes, I can do both. Now I know and I'm happy. I told him about meeting Molly and how she has quickly become my best friend.

Jim rolled over on top of me, his leg nudging mine open. He was hard already. I guess it was a long trip. He slid his arms under me, I felt the tip of his cock nudging my lips. He loomed over me, our eyes locked.

"More than your best friend, baby."

"What do you mean, Jim?"

As my husband slid his cock into my pussy he smiled. "You forgot the headboard has a mirror."

If you liked this story, please comment. Your comments keep me writing. I'd love to see how much you liked it, ladies. If you want, send me a picture, no faces, careful setting. I don't share, but be prudent, and enjoy.