Two Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack reached out. His fingers felt hot against my skin as they slid inside the waistband. First time, a man undressing me. He pushed down and I felt the fabric sliding. I had a brief fright. Somebody else was going to see my pussy. I bit my lip as Jack pressed my cotton girl undies down my legs, let them fall around my ankles. I stepped out. 'You're beautiful.' He whispered. I ran my fingers through my pussy hair. 'Maybe I should have shaved.'

"Jack moved my hand aside with his. Big fingers touching my fur. 'No, baby, women have hair.' My pussy gushed as his thick finger gently pressed along my lips. 'You're every wet, young lady.'

"'I'm so needy. But scared.' I replied.

"'We don't have to do this.' Jack said again. Such a mature man.

"I looked up into his eyes. 'I want you to make me a woman. I know you will be good.'

"Jack smiled and stood. His erection pressed the thin cotton of his boxers out in a ridiculous tent. I stared. 'Take my shorts off, Lisa, please.'

"I reached out, my hands trembling. With a hand on each side, I pulled the front of Jack's boxers out as I pressed down. They were loose and moved easily. The waistband went lower, and I saw hair. I'd seen Jack's cock before, in the shower, ten feet away, soft. Now, it was here, almost in my hand, and oh so hard.

"It looked huge as I pushed the cotton shorts down his legs. They fell to his ankles, and he stepped out. I was naked in front of a naked man with a boner. 'It's so big.' I whispered.

"Jack smiled. 'Not really. It's just the first one you've seen.'

"He sat back down. 'Lisa. I want to lick your pussy, but we don't have time. I apologize.'

"I climbed back up, sat on his legs, looked down at his erection, a small drop of fluid at the tip. 'I want to try putting you in my mouth too. Next time, okay?'

"Jack's eyebrows arched. I giggled. 'I'm going to want to do this again. Is that okay?'

Jack cupped my face with his big hands. 'Very. Are you ready?'

"I nodded. Jack gently cupped my breasts as he spoke. 'I assume you've broken your cherry?' I nodded. 'Get over me. Reach behind you and take me in your hand. You'll be able to do it better. When you're ready, just sit down. Go as slow as you need, you're in control. I'll try not to cum. You're on the pill, right?' I nodded.

"I moved up until our chests touched. Jack sighed. 'You're so beautiful.' I felt behind me. His penis felt huge. I was surprised, it was so hard, but soft. I moved him between my legs till I felt the head settle at my entrance. I was panting. Jack looked into my eyes. 'Last chance, you're in charge.' I smiled and moved down and felt a man enter me for the first time. The fat head spread my lips. They hugged the contours of his erection. I moved took more, now the head was inside me. I was a woman.

"I put my hands on Jack's shoulders our eyes merged. 'It's so big.' I whispered. 'Will it fit?' Jack smiled. 'Yes, baby, it will. Go slow. Take your time. Pay attention to the sensations. Enjoy the moment.'

"He was so fucking nice. He didn't ram into me, say gross words or maul my ass. He just sat there and gently fondled my breasts as I took more of him inside me, feeling his cock fill me, spread me. A little uncomfortable but it passed. Soon I had him all, my hips sat on his. I sighed.

"' You're a woman now, Lisa.'

"'Thank you,' I said.

"I lifted and dropped down again, the discomfort gone and now just the euphoria of fucking. Jack's hand on my waist, guiding, never pushing. Me, going faster, loving fucking this man. I was close, Jack could tell. He whispered, "cum on me, Lisa, cum all over my fucking cock.'

"Oh, that did it. I came harder than ever. I shook as I felt a gush in my pussy. I must have made a huge mess of Jack's couch, but I didn't care. I kept riding him, moaning, 'so good, oh, so good. I came again, and in a minute or so a third time. Jack was panting now. 'Can't hold back, baby, give me one more and I'll fill you up. I did. And as I was coming down, I felt his cock swell inside me, and I swear I felt the cum jet out of him filling my vagina. I collapsed on his chest. We were both breathless.

"For a minute we lay there, then Jack whispered. "We have to end this for tonight, we've been here too long.'

"I reluctantly rose up, letting his penis slide out. I moved back, my feet back on the floor. In a fit of whimsy, I leaned over and took his half-hard cock into my mouth, I got almost all of it. I tasted cum, I liked it. Jack stifled a yelp. I looked up into his eyes as I savored his cock. I let his slip out of my mouth. Jack smiled. "That was nice, Lisa, but we have to stop."

"'Next time.' I whispered as I slipped my panties on.

"I left Jack and went back to Nikki's room. She was dead asleep. I lay in my bed. I couldn't sleep. I felt Jack's cum leaking out into my panties. I was a woman.

"That summer Jack and I got together twice more. It was very difficult with him working and Nikki and I being friends. Jack was the first man to cum in my mouth and lick my pussy. In the fall my family moved, but I masturbate regularly to the summer of Jack."

Molly was a sweaty mess. She pulled her wet hand from her shorts. "After that summer, did you ever...?"

"Meet Jack? No, we swapped pictures and videos. But when I met Jim, I broke it off with Jack. He agreed. In our last conversation, I apologized that he wouldn't have a sexy girl to make him cum. He said the most interesting thing. He said after that night, life in his house changed and now, he has a girl and a woman to please."

Molly's mouth fell open. "You mean he...?"

The girls started fussing so we went and did parent stuff for a while. I put June down for her nap in her room. When I came back into the living room, my life took a turn.

Molly stood in the center of my living room. Her tank top clung to her lithe frame, mottled with sweat. Those nipples long and hard, pressing the fabric out. Her pixie hair pasted to her forehead, her blue eyes locked on mine. Her hands slowly opened and closed at her sides, her legs spread, just a little. I knew.

I moved to her, inside her space, our breasts nearly touching, never losing eye contact. Her breathing, deep and regular, nearly a pant. I noticed I was the same. It was only a second or so, but it felt longer. Finally, Molly touched my hip with her hand. Whispering, barely audible.

"I've never done this."

"Neither have I." I whispered back.

I closed the last few inches, our bodies now in full contact. My hands went around her to her lower back, her top sweaty. I moved them down, feeling Molly's hands move lower on me. I felt the waistband of her shorts and the band of her undies underneath. Lower, until I had the perfect round globes of Molly's ass in my hands, and I felt her holding mine. We sighed.

I angled my head and our lips touched. There was no hesitation. Our mouths opened, tongues out, wrestling, faces jammed together, hands clenching asses pulling in, wanting more. Kissing a woman was so different. Molly was soft, smaller. She smelled sweet. She moaned into my mouth, and I moaned into hers. We had dropped all our fences. After a minute or so we parted, our lips still touching. Molly sighed. "That was like nothing I've ever done."

"I loved kissing you." I replied. She smiled. "Me too."

Molly stepped back. I was filled with the desire to touch and lick every inch of this woman. She smiled. "Take my shirt off, Lisa. Please."

My hands shook as I slipped them under the hem of her tank top. I felt the skin of her waist as I pressed my hands up, bunching the fabric ahead of me. My thumbs ran over the edges of her breasts as I uncovered them. I whisked the shirt off and stared.

"Sorry, they're not bigger," Molly said.

I leaned over and put my mouth around one of her fat, long nipples, biting gently and sucking. Molly's knees buckled, she recovered.

"Oh fuck, Lisa, I just came."

I let her nipple go, stood up. "They look lovely to me. Take my shirt off, Molly. Please."

Molly tugged my shirt out of my shorts and slid her small hands against my waist and pushed up. She looked into my eyes. "You're not wearing a bra. You always wear one."

"I wanted to be ready."

Molly stopped pushing. "Did you know?"

"No, I didn't know. But I had feelings, and I was ready to go wherever."

Molly smiled and shoved my shirt up and off quickly. "Welcome to wherever."

Molly fondled my breasts with both hands. "They're so round and full."

I laughed. "You can play with them any time you want, sister."

Molly looked up at me, wickedness in her eyes. "I owe you."

I felt warm gentle feminine lips capture my left nipple. Her small fingers squeezed my right. My knees trembled as her tongue teased me and her teeth grazed the sides. I orgasmed, my first at the hands of a woman.

"Oh, Molly. Oh, Molly. Cumming."

She mumbled around my nipple. "Cum for me Lisa."

Oh, I did. I gushed and felt it on my leg. Molly stood up. Her face flushed. "I really enjoyed that."

I had my hands on the waistband of her shorts. "Ready for more wherever?"

Molly giggled, "Can't you smell how horny I am?"

I pushed her shorts down, the waistband of her peach briefs appeared. "I'm sorry they are so boring." Molly said as I pushed her shorts to her ankles, and she stepped out. I stood. Molly slipped her fingers into the waistband of my shorts. I was being undressed by a woman. I was tingling. She pushed and my teal briefs appeared.

"Hanes 'my way.' Boring." I said.

Molly giggled. She was kneeling. "They can be boring with mine." She looked up into my eyes as my shorts dropped over my ankles. "On the floor." She added.

I fidgeted as Molly looked at my briefs. Her finger traced up my leg to the meeting of my body and just barely touching, over the fabric covering my pussy. "You're very wet, Lisa."

"Your fault." I rasped.

Molly looked up at me. "May I see your pussy, Lisa?"

I nodded. "Yes, Molly. Please."

My apprehension faded, replaced by desire. I felt Molly's small fingers slip into the waistband and push my underwear down. When they go to my thighs, Molly stopped and giggled. "In the dirty books, this is where they are supposed to just fall down."

I looked down at her. "In dirty real life, I want you to strip them off of me. I want to be naked for you."

"Ohhhh fuuuuck." She moaned as she slid my panties down and I stepped out.

I was naked and excited in front of another woman, and it felt amazing. Molly, still on her knees, leaned forward until her nose just brushed my pubic fur. She paused. I waited for the feel of her tongue.

"Mmmm, different, but nice."

I gasped as I felt Molly's tongue brush my pubic hair. She stood up.

"Lisa, take off my underpants, please."

"Underpants, you kill me," I said. We both laughed. My fingers felt good against her skin as I pushed her panties down. Her bush was thick and dark, darker than the hair on her head. I didn't pause and pushed the soaked cotton cloth to her feet. Her hand on my shoulder as she stepped out.

I leaned forward and touched my nose to her pubic hair. Molly was right, she smelled different but nice. I stood up, took her hand.

"To my bed."

In my room I whisked the top sheet and summer blanket off the bed, revealing my toys. Molly giggled.

"Looks like my bed."

I turned to her. "Your bed doesn't have two women making love on it."

Molly got on the bed. "Not now, but it will. Love me, Lisa."

I got on the bed, and we embraced. Our arms locked around each other, we rolled in the bed, our mouths locked. Our breasts pressed together. I could feel Molly's bush rubbing against mine. I had never been this excited.

I opened my legs and felt Molly's knee slide up until it was nestled against my pussy. I moved my leg and felt her wetness on my knee. We writhed and ground our bodies together, cumming, sweating, moaning.

"So good." Molly moaned.

"Your pussy is so wet." I replied, "I want you."

Molly rolled onto her back, hooked her hands behind her knees, and opened herself to me. "Lick me, Lisa. Love my pussy."

I was on my belly, my face inches from another woman's vagina for the first time. I explored, tracing my finger around her mound, pushing the soaked fur. Then gently through her lips, loving the feel as they closed around my finger in silky wetness. I pressed and my finger slid inside, inside Molly's pussy. I was so excited. I'd fingered myself, but this was different.

Molly writhed and twisted. "Oh, Lisa, I know you're exploring, but can you explore later and lick me now?"

I moved in and placed my mouth against her. My nose touched her rigid clitoris as my tongue reached inside, tasting her, loving her. Molly orgasmed, twitching, yelling. My mouth open, taking in her essence, drinking her love. I licked her opening, teasing those nerves. My hands moved up, capturing a nipple, pinching, pulling. Molly, a sweaty wreck in my arms, just lying there and filling my mouth, over and over.

Five minutes? A half-hour? We couldn't remember. I rolled out from between Molly's legs, looked at her, and laughed.

"You're a wreck."

Molly fixed me with an evil grin. "Your turn. Spread em."

A woman loves differently. Molly's lips and tongue were softer. Her touch more confident. She knew. I came, over and over. I may have squirted. Her fingers could reach my G spot and I had an orgasm like no other. It was my turn to lay a sweaty mess and just enjoy being loved. I'll never give up Jim, but I need this.

I looked down between my legs at Molly's blue eyes, my pubic hair making it look like she had a beard, my essence covering her face. She spoke into my pussy, muffled, but the warmth of her breath excited me.

"I love eating your pussy, Lisa."

We lay and rested for a while. The girls woke up and we played with them, fed them, still naked. I decided that when Jim gets home, we will become nudists. I'm not sure how to explain that, since Molly and I will remain a secret, but I'll think of something.

The girls played in the playpen and Molly, and I skinny-dipped. I felt so wicked. In broad daylight, in the shallow end of my pool, I made love to Molly. Her sitting on the side of the inground pool, my face between her lithe legs, my mouth on her vagina, her hands, pushing me in. I love sex and now I have a way to love it more.

On the concrete pool deck, Molly lying on towels, me sitting on her face, her tongue deep inside me.

Molly, bent over my couch. Me, on my knees behind her, two fingers on her G spot, my tongue in her ass. I've never done that. I've become a slut for this woman.

Me, my hands clenched on the far side of the counter edge of my kitchen island, face down. Molly, behind me, on her knees, her thumb on my clit, four fingers in, and her tongue on my asshole. Can I ever stop cumming?

We were finally sexed out. We showered together, washed each other gently, dried each other, stayed naked.

We made dinner, fed the girls, drank wine and talked. How we felt. What's next? Then I remembered, it was time for my call with Jim.

"I can go home. I've been here all day." Molly said.

"No, baby. I want you to watch."

Molly smiled. "If you insist."

I have one of those ring lights for your phone. I set it up. Molly helped and then sat in the small armchair facing the bed. I put the video from Jim's phone on the flat screen and waited for his call. I left the lights on.

"Lisa, this is kind of personal. I mean, Jim's gonna..."

"Masturbate. My husband will be naked and stroking his cock and you get to watch."

Molly bit her lip. "If he ever finds out, it's gonna be awful."

I looked at my lover. "Then you better cum quietly, baby."

The picture came up. My husband, Jim, naked and hard, standing in his hotel room. Molly shoved her hand in her mouth to muffle the gasp.

"Hey, babe. I'm coming home tomorrow, but I wanted to sex you once more." He said.

Jim's six one or so about 180. He goes to the gym, and it shows but he's not cut up big time. He's got a nice cut cock, not stupid huge, more than enough to keep this little blonde girl happy.

Now I understand the problems of porn stars. I wanted to watch Molly, but I knew I couldn't. I could see her in my peripheral vision, that would have to be enough. She had her big dildo in her pussy already. She stared at the TV. I had my wand buzzing on my clit.

"You're a dirty man. See how wet you made my pussy?"

It was actually Molly giving me a warm-up lick, but who cares.

"Can't wait to get home and lick that pussy."

I put the wand down and pulled my vagina open. "This one? This lonely pussy? You just gonna lick it?"

I saw Molly move, reach down. She picked up my panties from today, the wet ones, and stuffed them into her mouth to muffle her moans.

Jim moved closer, adjusted the camera, his erection filled the screen.

"No, I'm gonna fuck it. I'm going to take this hard cock and shove it up there and fuck you till you can't cum anymore."

Molly had the dildo going at light speed.

"What are you going to fuck?"

"My wife's pussy, and if she'll let me, I'm going to put this cock up her ass, after I lick it."

I came, moaning writhing. My essence running out. Jim backed up when he heard me. "Nice one, lover. That was fast."

"Your turn." I growled.

Jim was stroking. "Make me cum, wife."

Molly, with my panties in her mouth, cumming, again and again.

"Jim, I'm going to take your erection in my hand. Stroke it slowly, caress it, love it. I love your cock. I love holding it, seeing it. Looking up into your eyes, on my knees in front of you. I'll open my mouth and cover your cock, taking you inside me, inside my mouth. I love having your cock in my mouth."

Jim was stroking hard now. His eyes glazed with the vision of me blowing him.

"That big fat head of your cock on my tongue, my hand holding the base, my tongue swirling, tasting your precum, wanting the rest. My other hand, under your cock, holding your balls, squeezing gently. You get harder. I move down until I feel your cock at the back of my mouth.

Jim, panting, sweating, stroking. Molly, just watching now, her fingers in her vagina, gently caressing.

"But, I want your cum, husband. I want to feel it jet out and bathe my tongue. My reward for pleasing you. So, I take a finger and move back until I feel it. Your ring, your anus, my husband's asshole."

Jim was close, I knew the signs. He was back far enough that you could see all of him. I was still pushing the dildo in and out of my pussy, illustrating my blowjob with the toy.

"Oh, fuck, baby, not that." Jim groaned.

"Yes, lover. I push my finger up your ass till I find your male G spot. I take you deep as I massage your prostate.

"Fuuuuuckkk, CUMMING!"

I hope Jim was too excited to hear Molly yelp when Jim orgasmed. A fat rocket of cum arced out, then another, and another, and one more. I love watching that man cum. I glanced at Molly, slack-jawed, the dildo hanging out of her pussy. He stood there, panting.

"That was a good one, baby." I purred."

"Best one ever. Wait till tomorrow night."

"I'm ready." I said. Showing him my soaked pussy. I closed the call.

"Does he always cum like that?" Molly asked.

I waved her to the bed. We snuggled. "Yes. That's why I wear boring cotton panties. I need the sponge." Molly giggled.

"That was the nastiest thing I've ever watched. I am sexed out." Molly said, her hands caressing me, "Can we shower, and can I sleep here?"

I rolled over to face my new lover, kissed her deep, holding her sweaty trim body against mine. We paused. "Yes, lover, please stay."

We bathed each other. Slowly, enjoying the sensations. Dry and naked, we slipped into each other's arms and drifted off.

We woke once during the night, made love to each other's pussy with our mouths and went back to sleep.