All Comments on 'Two Mothers, Two Daughters Ch. 01'

by deg6e

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A good premise for a story but I would highly recommend getting an editor, mainly for grammatical errors. Maybe a beta reader or two to help with the progression of the story. For me, personally, or moved too fast from one experience to the other. Gabriela had a few paragraphs of development, but Rosa almost had none. Just food for thought.

pope32767pope3276712 months ago

Ooo, this is so sweet and wonderful. I hope you have more ready to go and aren't going to make us (me) wait until you've thought up Chapter 2. These women are all really hot and they deserve to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What an awesome start! It would be nice to have one of the ladies assume role as the lead pussy, and make sure the others served her as well as Mike, to include her mother/daughter. We know Sharon's a big sub, so that leaves one of the other three. You write what best suits the story though. You did great in this chapter without my help. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

oraltxnoraltxn12 months ago

More chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A pretty good story, but it desperately needs work with an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

HOT & well developed story line

with rich detail.

Spelling & syntax need editing.

Both detract from the flow &

enjoyment of reading your tale

of debauchery. Looking forward

to Chapter 2!

chipmonk9chipmonk912 months ago

Have him fuck the girls at there school next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous