Two Mothers, Two Daughters Ch. 01

Story Info
An accident, mothers, all under one roof.
15.5k words
4.76
12.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers

# Two mothers, two daughters

# 1

It was already after midnight when my phone rang. It was Sharon, so I picked up.

"Hello," I said, while trying to find my glasses on the nightstand.

"Hi honey, did I wake you?"

"No," I lied.

"Alex was in an accident," she said, her voice marbled with fear.

"Is she alright?"

"No, she is in the hospital, they called me."

Alex was Sharon's teenage daughter, from her first marriage. I didn't know what to say.

"I am still here in Washington,.." Sharon began.

"I am so sorry sweetie. What do you need?"

"Could you go to the hospital? Keep me informed?"

"Of course. Text me the address, I can go now."

"Thank you Mike, I know, you didn't want to get involved.."

"Sharon, don't. I'll call you later."

Finally I found my glasses and after I pushed them on my face, I could see clearer. Without much thinking I slipped into the sweatpants and hoodie, that I had worn the day before. Downstairs I panicked for a second, where were the damn car keys? Just when I already was out of the house, looking for an Uber, I found them in the jacket I had grabbed. The car flashed it's lights as it acknowledged me and inside, I looked at my phone, Sharon had send the address, it was a 30 minute drive. I started the engine and send Sharon a short message before heading out of the gate, that guarded the Miller residence.

It was a Tuesday, actually a Wednesday already, and there was almost no traffic. I reached the hospital, parked my car and made it to the reception.

"Hi, I'm looking for Alex Miller," I said to the nurse, who looked friendly enough.

"Are you a family member?" she asked.

"No, look her mother is my..," I began, and then decided to shortcut it. "I am her step-father."

"Only family members." She pointed to a laminated leaflet on the desk, listing the visitation rules.

"No exceptions?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Sorry."

I looked around as if someone could help me somehow here in the hospital reception area, with those yellowish floors and naked walls, as the nurse watched me. The sliding doors opened to the dark outside and for a moment I irrationally hoped that it would be Sharon, here to remove my obstacle, but of course it was not her.

It was a woman in a short black leather jacket that she wore over a black body-hugging dress with red polka dots on it. Her long hair was black as well. For a split second she looked irritated to me, before she hurried to the reception desk behind me, her heels clicked loud on the floor. I could smell her perfume as she went past me.

"Good evening," she said with a smile, "My name is Gabriella Martinez. I am the mother of Rosa Martinez. You called me."

The nurse pulled up a sign-in sheet and gave her a pen. I called Sharon.

"Hi, I am at the hospital, but the nurse won't let me see her."

"Let me talk to her." Sharon said.

I went to desk again and offered the nurse my phone.

"It's the mother," I said.

The nurse looked at me, then took the phone and after she had said the name of the hospital, she went silent. I watched her face as it changed with every second, from bored to wide awake. She checked something in her computer.

"Yes Mrs. Miller, of course Mrs. Miller." the nurse said finally, and then five seconds later, "Goodbye Mrs. Miller."

She gave me my phone back, the call had ended already, and began to fill out a sign-in sheet.

"Your name?" she asked.

"Mike Markson"

"Mr. Markson, I signed you in, please go to the waiting area, a doctor will be with you shortly."

I thanked the nurse and headed towards the door the nurse had pointed me to. My sneakers squeaked on the spotless floor as I moved through the long empty hallway and the smell of disinfectant was rich in the air. I found the waiting area and sat down on one of the surprisingly comfortable chairs, pulled out my phone and send Sharon an update again.

I wondered how Sharon had turned the nurse around in such a short time, no exceptions my ass.

Sharon was such a strong woman, extremely successful in her job as an executive for one of those Silicon Valley companies. But she didn't do well if something wasn't going her way, I just hoped that Alex would be ok. Her daughter was her weak spot, she had spoilt her and Alex didn't give a fuck about anything, but herself. A typical shitty, rich kid.

Sometimes I asked myself, what would have happened to me, if I had been born with a golden spoon in my mouth. A better education definitely. Open doors to everything. Would I have become spoiled as well, with the same worthless attitude as Alex?

But I wasn't born rich, I couldn't go college. I wasted years bar-tending, while trying to get a start as a writer. I wanted to write socio-critical novels in grand historical settings, but the only thing I could get published was cheesy romance, smut. The ones with the bare chested man on the cover, holding a fainting woman in his arms. Sometimes there was a horse on the cover as well. I had to pump out two of those babies per year, just to keep me above water.

Until I had met Sharon. It was an relationship that didn't follow the typical gender roles, in fact, it was the opposite. She earned all the money and I was her trophy boyfriend. Pretty early on, she had told me that she wouldn't marry me, she would never open a joint bank account. But she gave me a credit card, an expensive car, I lived in her gated mansion with all the amenities, and at night, when she shared her bed with me, I made sure she was reminded why.

And in contrast to the rest of her life, where she took control and dominated, she found the most pleasure in bed, if someone else took the lead. She wanted to get fucked hard and rough, she needed me to stuff her mouth with my dick and use her body ruthlessly. And I loved it. She was thirty-five for a few years now, but she kept fit, took good care of her amazing body and when she came, she sounded like someone who got paid to fake it.

I made sure to keep her happy and slowly she had allowed herself to trust me. She had taken me to her company retreat the year before, presented me to her colleagues, and asking me to help her with Alex was something neither of us had wanted, but it would move our relationship to a different level.

"Mrs. Martinez, Mr. Miller?" somebody called.

I looked up. A young guy, at least younger than me, stood next to the water dispenser. His clothes and the stethoscope around his neck meant he was a doctor. I wasn't Mr. Miller, but close enough.

From the other end of the room came the woman I had seen at the reception.

We approached the man.

"Mrs. Martinez, Mr. Miller?" he asked again.

I nodded and then the woman in the leather jacket and I exchanged a short look.

"Hi, I am Dr. Patel. Alex and Rosa were in a car accident," he said. "There are some broken bones and both have concussions, but at the moment everything looks okay, I don't expect anything serious. We treated them and gave them painkillers, but we would like to keep them over night for observation."

"Thank you doctor," I said.

"Can I see her?" Mrs. Martinez asked the doctor.

"Only a few minutes, they need to rest. I'll have a nurse take you to the room. Anything else?"

"Do you know how it happened?" I asked.

"As far as I know, their car hit a tree. Luckily they wore seat-belts. That's all I can say at the moment."

Mrs. Martinez and I thanked the doctor again and he left. Again the woman and I exchanged a look and I tried a smile. I could see the relief on her face and she smiled back and showed me her perfect teeth.

"Hi, I am Gabriella," she said and offered me her hand.

"I am Mike, nice to meet you."

We both fell silent and I excused myself. I called Sharon and gave her the good news. I could hear the worry vanish from her voice and I told her to get some sleep, it would be morning soon in Washington. Gabriella had listened to my conversation, rather blatantly.

The nurse came and took us to the room the two teenagers shared. Both were asleep and Alex had bruises on her face, and her right arm was in a pink colored cast. After a minute I left the room and outside I texted Sharon the picture I had taken of her daughter.

Gabriella joined me shortly after and we walked down the hallway towards the exit. We chatted a bit, I confirmed that I was Mr. Markson and not Mr. Miller, that my relationship to Alex was something like a step-father on the sideline. She was a teacher for Spanish at the local community college and had been out with friends to go salsa dancing. She knew Alex better than i, her daughter Rosa talked about her all the time, while I didn't even knew Rosa's name. I was glad that she understand my limited role in Alex's life, she had no accusations.

Outside I offered to drive her home, she had used a cab to get to the hospital, and she accepted. She lived in a more urban neighborhood, an area I knew quite well from my poorer days as bartender. We continued our small talk until I reached the house, where she rented an apartment.

We decided to go to the hospital tomorrow again together and before she left the car, she put her hand on my leg and kissed me on my cheek, her perfume smelled wonderful. I must have looked surprised, because she laughed and said that this was just her Latina way of life.

I watched her walk towards the house and I had to admit, her ass looked very sexy in her tight dress. I was almost sure she showed off, nobody walked like that without a purpose.

In the late morning my phone woke me again. Sharon asked me if she needed to come home, otherwise she would stay in Washington, for work. I didn't object. I told her about Rosa, who she knew, and about Gabriella, who she didn't knew. I asked about the car and she said she already had taken care of it, it was Alex's BMW, she had totaled it. Then I told her, that I wanted to fuck her juicy pussy and she promised me to be there for the weekend.

Downstairs Maria filled the fridge with groceries, when I entered the kitchen to get a coffee.

Maria was Sharon's housekeeper, cleaning lady and had been there for Alex when she needed something. She was getting old and had been with Sharon for some time now, she was a good soul, always friendly, but a little bit too catholic for my taste. We greeted each other and I told her about Alex and her accident.

"Oh dios mio," she said and crossed herself.

I told her not to worry and watched her leave the kitchen to make the master bedroom. I was already dressed, this time in slacks and a button-down, and enjoyed my coffee on the stone patio in the shadow, overlooking the beautiful garden. The water in the pool sparkled blue and was tempting me.

I left the house shortly after and reached the hospital too early, Gabriella wouldn't be here for 20 minutes. The reception area was a lot more crowded than last night and there was a different nurse behind the desk. I saved Sharon from doing her Jedi mind trick again - family only, no exceptions - and waited outside on a bench for Gabriella.

In the day she looked a lot more like a teacher than last night. Her hair was pulled together and the white blouse, gray skirt combo looked great on her, but was much more conservative. Again she kissed me on my cheeks and apologized for being late, which she was. At the reception desk, she signed in and I belonged, at least for a moment, to her.

The girls were awake and the mood wasn't great. When I told Alex that her mother wouldn't come, she already knew. I couldn't make out if that bothered her at all. A doctor came with a release for Rosa, her insurance wouldn't pay any longer. The doctor suggested to keep Alex a few more days, but she didn't wanted to, she had only a broken arm and bruises. Rosa was hit harder, her leg was broken and she could barely walk. I asked a nurse for a wheel chair and together we put Rosa in it, and rolled her towards the exit.

Outside, Alex showed a side of her, I hadn't seen before, real concern for other people. She knew the Martinez apartment was on the fourth floor without an elevator, and Gabriella acknowledged that she had to work every day, she couldn't be there for Rosa to help her up and down the stairs.

I left the three to pull the car around and when I returned, Alex had decided to host Rosa at the Miller residence. I thought that was a great idea and suggested that Gabriella could come as well, I would ask Maria to ready the guest house. Gabriella hesitated, but I insisted. The always empty Miller guest house wasn't really mine to offer, but given the fact that Alex had been behind the wheel during the crash, allowing them to stay in it, seemed reasonable to me.

When Gabriella finally let me convince her, I sent a text to Sharon.

We stopped at their apartment and Alex and Gabriella went upstairs, to fetch clothes and other things for a few days away from home. We could always come back for more. In the rear view mirror I watched Rosa, who had pulled up her leg and fought her pain with closed eyes. She looked a lot like her mother, with black hair and full and inviting lips. My attempts to start some small talk was recognized, but in the end dismissed by her. I tried to call Sharon and to my surprise she answered. She had no problem at all to help the Martinez family and when she started to explain to me, why and how she wanted to suck my cock, I grew hard. Unfortunately, with Rosa in the back, I couldn't tell her what I would do to her tight asshole.

"I want to swallow your cock, your big and mighty cock," she said in her sexy voice, "i want you to fuck my dirty, little mouth with it, to fill it completely. I want to lick your balls, I want to smell you. Oh I want to put my nose to your skin until I can only smell you. And I want to taste your cum, I want you to put a big load in my mouth, so big that my mouth flows over and I can't breath anymore. And then, when I swallowed it all, I'll suck you again. I'll suck on my knees until you have no choice, you have to take me, to ride me, to use me, to fuck me, because I am a slut, I am your slut and.."

The door opened and Gabriella asked "Could you open the trunk for us?"

I nodded with a dry mouth and opened it from the drivers seat and let Sharon know, for Rosa's benefit, that I would gladly continue the conversation when she was back home again.

Alex took the seat next to Rosa, her friends leg up on her lap. Gabriella, sitting shotgun, froze when she looked over to me. I could not blame her, my raging boner was clearly visible beneath my trousers. I told her that I had talked to Sharon.

"Gotcha," she winked.

I even had to reach inside my trousers to adjust my position to be able to drive comfortably, which I covered badly by leaning back to the teenage girls on the backseat, asking them if they were ready to go home. Gabriella just shook her head, as if she was disgusted.

But her wicked smile told me otherwise.

Maria had readied the guest house and Gabriella was astonished by the space and luxurious interior, by the impressive garden, the pool, and the view. Rosa apparently knew how privileged Alex lived, and together we helped her to one of the guest bedrooms. It was perfect, there were no stairs and the bathroom was attached. Rosa laid her head down on the soft pillow, sighed, and for the first time I saw her smile, as she thanked us. Alex and Gabriella stayed with her, while I drove off to get their prescriptions.

Later, with my bag full of painkillers and other pills, I opened the door to the patio and there she was. On the big rattan sun bed next to the pool laid Gabriella, the bright white fabric below her bronze skin, that glistened in the sun, contrasted her breathtaking proportions. The yellow bikini she wore, could barely keep her tits from falling out and I was sure the lavish form of her hips and thighs was nothing short of perfect.

I stood there, drinking it all in.

"Is it okay if I freshen up my tan?" she asked, behind her dark sun glasses.

"If you wouldn't already do it, I'd insist you do."

"Why don't you join me?" she asked.

"I will. Let me just get this to the girls."

I delivered my bag and quickly I changed into my trunks, which was still hanging outside, dried. I grabbed a towel and sat down next to her. She shimmied a little bit to the side, the sun bed was easily big enough for two. Sharon and I had used it extensively.

"Sexy shorts," she said, commenting on my rather tight outfit.

"How are the girls?" I asked.

"Those two?" She pointed at her boobs.

I laughed. "I can see how they are, they are fighting for their freedom."

She lifted them up and wiggled them around. "If you wouldn't be here, maybe I would set them free."

"Don't mind me," I said as I relaxed against the canopy. "But can't talk for the others. But kidding aside, what do you think, how are Rosa and Alex?"

While we let the sun warm our bodies, we talked about the eighteen year old teenagers, both had just finished high school, what they would do with their life, and how the accident would fit into this.

Gabriella had plans for Rosa, but her limited resources didn't allow her to send her to an expensive college. I knew Alex would be able, at least financially, to go anywhere.

We talked a little bit more about her job as a teacher and I declared my love for the Spanish language, although I never learned it. She couldn't resist and started a mini lesson, trying to teach me the words for the most interesting parts of her body. I wished I had a Spanish teacher like her in school.

I told her about my writing and to my surprise, she knew my pen name, Mark Markson. One of her friends, a teacher as well, read a lot of those cheap romance book and had given her some. I didn't meet a lot of my readers, I always imagined them older and definitely not as attractive as Gabriella.

And she even liked my books, in fact I had written a student and Spanish teacher love story, named 'A Lesson in Spanish Passion', which she had read. We compared notes and joked about it and when she laughed with her whole body, completely in the moment, I realized, I could fall in love with this woman.

But I better shouldn't. My life was very comfortable, almost boringly so, and I couldn't ask for a sluttier and better sex partner than Sharon, just, she wasn't there, most of the time.

I jumped in the pool to cool off and Gabriella joined me. Soon, when we started to have a lot of fun, Alex came out of the guest house, asking us to be a little more quiet, they wanted to rest.

What a strange change of pace.

Alex left and Gabriella came closer and it was obvious, we both wanted each other. She put her arms around my neck and her beautiful eyes were emerald green, her nose so cute and her lips, so ripe.

She leaned forward and kissed me, first very softly, but then with more intensity. I could not help myself, I kissed her back, for a moment.

"I can't do it," I said, "I wish I could, but I can't."

I pushed her back and I believe she watched me leave the pool. I grabbed my towel and walked towards the house.

"I'll start dinner," I said to her.

She must have seen my dick stretching my bathing suit to it's limit.

The next day, a Thursday, I drove Gabriella in the morning to her college. There wasn't any good bus connections and me driving her had been part of the deal, one reason why she accepted to stay at the Miller residence. Her amazing body, which I still remembered lividly, with the yellow bikini and the flawless bronze skin, was now covered way more reasonable. She wore a pant suit of some sort, still, she looked great.

"I am sorry about yesterday," I said, "I gave you wrong signals. Look, you are very beautiful, very very beautiful, and I like you," I paused, "but I am with Sharon, who you'll see, is an awesome and passionate woman, I can't do that to her. Honestly, I can't do this to me, I would loose so much. Before I met Sharon, I didn't even own a car. You are very welcome as our guest, as my guest, but that will be it."

deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers