Two Nights with My Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Carla's Story.
1.6k words
4.14
10.4k
13
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are eighteen or above.

My name is Jayne Parker. If you've read the first part of this story, you may well be interested to hear more about my good friend, and confidant, Carla.

On my father's recent birthday, we had both dressed in our school uniforms, and had given him a memorable, and most pleasurable evening.

We had licked, sucked, and fucked.

Carla had put me over her knee, and spanked me.

Whilst over her knee, my father had fucked me from behind, but it was she, who received his load.

He had fucked her anally, as she licked me to yet, another orgasm.

Her's is an interesting story.

She lives alone with her mother. She has no siblings, and her father had left her mother, three years prior to Carla's eighteenth birthday.

Both Carla, and her mother, are stunning.

Carla is still eighteen. She exudes beauty, and sexual attraction, in equal measure.

She has an amazing body. Her tits and legs are perfect, as is her her long, red hair.

Her mother is twenty three years older. They could easily pass as sisters. She too exudes an incredible sexuality. Her mother's hair is also long, though she likes to change the colour,on a frequent basis.

Carla rarely wears perfume, she prefers to smell of sex.

She has a penchant for wearing her mother's dirty underwear, particularly after she knows for sure, she's been wearing them during sex.

Her mother especially likes frilly underwear. On my father's birthday, Carla had been wearing a black pair, for two days, day, and night. Both he, and I, had savored their aroma. She had given them to my father as a gift. He had sniffed them, as he watched me lick her to orgasm, as she leaned against our kitchen sink. She told me that she was one hundred percent sure her mother had been fingered, or fucked, whilst wearing them. We know for sure, that Carla had masturbated into them. We had heard her the evening before, over the speaker phone, as my father fucked my mouth.

I had undone her blouse as she stood in our kitchen. Her mother's black, frilly bra, was covered in cum.

Carla didn't need perfume. She liked to smell like a freshly fucked whore.

As it turns out, for much of the time, that's exactly what she had become.

After having sex with my father, we had gone to my bedroom together.

Neither of us had washed. We had climbed into my bed. We had given each other, pussy flavored kisses.

I had slid my fingers between her buttocks. They went in so easily. They were still slippery from the olive oil, and my father's fresh cum.

We were stroking each other's pussy's. I began to talk.

"So. Tell me about your fetish."

"You mean my love of my mother's dirty underwear?"

"Well, yes, for a start!"

We both laughed, and she began to tell her story.

"It all started a few months ago. I had just turned eighteen. I've always been a horny bitch, as you well know."

She went on to tell me that she had been, incredibly naive, in believing that her beautiful mother, had a lot of boyfriends, and girlfriends.

She would lie in bed at night, listening to her mother, obviously being fucked, licked, or whatever. She said that her imagination would run riot. She had never actually seen her in action, but that only fueled her fantasies. She would masturbate as she listened, and usually came, several times.

"I wanted to heighten the experience. After my mother had clearly, been given a good seeing to, the following morning, I went to her laundry basket.

At the top was a red set of frilly underwear. I had held them to my face, and had taken a deep breath. It was heavenly. There were traces of cum, all over, both the panties, and her bra. Above all, they smelled of Mummy's cunt."

She went on to tell me that she had quickly, taken them upstairs, put them on, and masturbated in them. She had put them back in the basket, and had waited for the next time. She didn't have to wait long. Her mother clearly had a voracious sexual appetite.

Most nights, her mother would "entertain," and most mornings, Carla would head for the basket. She thought she was getting away with it, until one morning, her mother caught her masturbating into a pair of her pink, cum soaked knickers.

She obviously recognised them as hers. Most eighteen year old girls, don't wear pink, frilly panties. Her mother had smiled and said,

"They look good on you Darling," then left.

Carla had crawled under the bed clothes with embarrassment.

Two nights later, she heard her mother being fucked. There were clearly, several men involved. She had frigged herself like crazy.

Sometime after the house had quietened down, her mother entered her bedroom.

She had looked down on her, dangling a pair of white, stained panties over her face. She had looked at her mother who, once again smiled, and said,

"Nice and fresh Darling."

She had dropped them onto her face, and left.

This happened several times over the next couple of weeks. Carla had taken to keeping her mother's underwear on for days at a time. Her mother knew it, and seemed to get off on it.

She loved the smell, and enjoyed wearing them in public, on buses etc. but especially, on dates. The aroma, would drive whoever she was with, crazy.

She was always guaranteed a fuck, or lick, whenever she wanted.

One night, everything changed.

She was listening to her mother having sex. It sounded like there was only one man with her. Things went quiet for minute, then she received a text.

"Why don't you join us?"

They were downstairs. Carla had on, a pair of her mother's red panties, and matching bra.

She put on a pair of black heels, and made her way to the lounge.

A man was stood over her mother. She was wearing a black skirt, heels, and a black bra. She was sucking him off. He had his eyes closed. When he opened them, he didn't seem surprised to see her.

It had all been planned. Her mother stopped sucking.

"This is Carla. She's my daughter. Would you like to fuck her?"

"Of course I would", said the man. Her mother looked at her.

"Would you like to fuck this man, Carla?"

Carla wasn't stupid. She had realised some time ago, what was going on.

"I'd consider it."

"What would persuade you, Darling?"

"Two hundred pounds."

Her mother looked pleased. She had carried on stroking his cock.

"Okay," said the man.

"That's great", she said. "Would you take over, Darling?"

Her mother knelt beside her, as Carla began to suck his cock.

She watched her daughter, clearly impressed with her technique.

The man was definitely impressed.

"On the sofa," he said.

Carla sat on the sofa. Her mother sat next to her. She wanted to be close to her.

She pulled Carla's, (her), knickers to one side, and said to the man,

"Can you imagine, how tight her young cunt is?"

Carla had opened her legs.

"Oh, it's still so fucking tight Mummy, Even though, I've been fucked, so many times."

The man slid his cock in her while her mother looked on.

"That's it. Fuck her sweet, young, pussy!"

Carla was horny as Hell. He rammed her like an animal.She came. He carried on fucking her. She was loving the dirtiness of the situation.

"Look how much my slut daughter is enjoying it! You can do anything you want to her, anytime you want." Her mother was loving it almost, as much, as she was..

She was breathing into his ear.

"You can come on her tits, on her face, her hair, or even up her tight arse. You'd like that, wouldn't you Darling" Carla looked at her.

"Oh yes Mummy. I'll do anything for the right money! That's all it takes! I'm a dirty, fucking whore! I love being pissed on, too. Will you allow that Mummy?"

"Why, of course, Darling."

She licked his ear and whispered,

"She's wearing my filthy underwear, right now. She's got a thing about it. Do you think she'd like to lick my cunt?"

The man grunted. It was all he could do. Carla came again.

"Imagine that. This slut wants to lick, her mother's pussy."

Carla was loving this stranger's cock in her. She loved the idea, that her mummy was totally complicit in this sordid situation.

She decided, at this point, she wanted to be a whore, just like her. Her mother was loving it too.

,

"Come on her panties!" shouted her mother.

He did. He squirted all over them. Her mother traced her finger through the cum, then sucked it.

Carla watched her lean over, as he stood up. She cleaned his dick with her tongue.

"I can taste my daughter's pussy juice."

She gave him a long, dirty kiss. Carla wanted a bit more attention.

"Oh Mummy. Look what he's done to our panties! They're all gooey. I like it though. Can I wear them for a couple of days?"

"Of course Darling."

Carla told me that she had really wanted to, as well.

"It was the first time I'd been fucked for money. I was officially a whore. I loved it. I wanted to be used. I wore those knickers for days. They reminded me, of what a filthy girl I'd become."

The man had paid in full, thanked them both and left.

He was wealthy and horny and would make many, return visits.

That was the first night, Carla's mother pimped her out. Carla had found her vocation, and would have many more story's to tell, I'm sure.