All Comments on 'Two Old Men Make Me Their Bitch Ch. 02'

by Turn_me_out

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More more more, this story is such a turn on, especially when you admit what you are, another chapter soon pleeeease 🙏x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the exact same situation I am 100% Jon. I would have the same feelings and thoughts going through all that. So hot!!! This story is one of my favourites an I need more. I want Jon to be seduced by more men, and I want him to be in constant denial always finding excuses why he keeps having sex with more men. I definitely need more!

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Give it to me daddy! Wow! Lovely story so far. It’s good to know who you are. I love being bred by a verbal dom just like this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If only dreams could cum true

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Send the video to his girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me cum 4 times reminded me of the 3 time I got taken by an older daddy cock at 15

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 2 years ago

OMG, such a hot story, would love to be used by two Dom Daddies like this! More please. Xxx

NedSwimsNedSwimsover 2 years ago

Agree with comment by anonymous: " I want Jon to be seduced by more men, and I want him to be in constant denial always finding excuses why he keeps having sex with more men." Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
More

I'm sure Wayne and Frank have a half a dozen or more bi friends that can come over and not only fill Jon's tight little holes but Cindy can get introduced to being the new slut. Make both of them airtight for the evening.

It would make quite a film having Cindy and Jon in a 69 both with series of cocks finishing in their tight little buttholes and then some ATM action with each other between rounds of new cock!

Five newby holes for continuous cock pleasure.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 2 years ago

Very hot. I'd love to be fucked like that

tys11tys11over 2 years ago

Would love to make this a spin off. The adventures of Wayne and Frank turning straight men..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anonymous who said: “ I'm sure Wayne and Frank have a half a dozen or more bi friends that can come over and not only fill Jon's tight little holes but Cindy can get introduced to being the new slut. Make both of them airtight for the evening.” I agree with half of that. I definitely think the bi friends or just other bi guys at the resort should have fun with Jon. Make him more confused but eager for more but still in denial. I don’t want Cindy to join. This is about Jon and his men. As a bi curious guy myself I wanna see just that because it’s just so hot and so taboo! I wanna see Jon torn with the fact that he came here to hook up with girls/his girlfriend but ends up having sex with multiple older men and craving it more and more, but still believing he is straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh how I would love to be fucked by those two Daddys. Be made to take their cum in my holes and used for their pleasure. I have cum 3 times reading this and dreaming it was me they were using. So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh yes.. love to be taken like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, Hot, Hot! Cum flying around the story was not the only place it was flying. I think it is time the old two Masters need to get Jon to start bringing his friends over to be used. Forget Cindy, let her just wait in the motel.

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

I would want those two daddies to batch me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's only recently I have come to terms with the fact that I a just need to be humiliated and dominated, regardless of gender. These stories are more than making me comfortable with the realisation. Thanks for the content!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Had me hard the whole time!! Love it! Please keep writing!

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyabout 1 year ago

I would be more than happy to let them pull my panties off and fuck me like the bitch I am

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fabulous reading , Wayne and Frank can remove my speedo anytime !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The apartment maintenance man did me this way when I was growing up with my single mom. He would come to our apartment during the day while my mom was at work. Damn, he would work my smooth body over for hours! Make me wear my mom's panties, use her lipstick that would wind up being smeared on his big uncut cock. He called me names, One time, while his cock was buried in my ass and his tongue was down my throat, he told me he was fucking my mom, and wanted us both in bed together with him. My mom made it happen!

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btm18 days ago

Sounds like I need to make a trip to Palm Springs. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

yes i would like to go to Palm Springs and meet Wayne and Frank,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous