Two Old Men Make Me Their Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, feel that, bitch? Right there..." Frank whispered as he trailed a finger down the length of his lover's cock to where my straining ass swallowed it. "...Daddy Wayne's in your pussy hole now. Does it feel good?"

My ass ached and I squirmed, Frank's firm hand keeping my face anchored to his cock and balls as I struggled. Wayne's hands were gripped tight around my thin waist as he ever so slowly pulled me back against his raging dick.

"No-no..." I managed as I felt the cock slowly slide further into me. And although it hurt, it definitely wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it would be, Wayne's warm meat inching into me as Frank continued to tenderly spread lube right on my puckered hole.

"Fuck!" Wayne hissed. "Come on, get on that cock, baby boy. Take it like you did yesterday. Come on..." His grip tightened on my hips and I could feel his frustration as he skewered me.

"You're almost all the way in him, Wayne. Don't stop now."

The pressure was immense and I grit my teeth. Tears rolled out from the corners of my eyes and soaked Frank's hairy crotch and dripped down his balls. He reached down with both hands and spread my ass cheeks and my muscles gave way, Wayne's hard dick pressing past my last defenses and sliding completely into me.

I yelped and Frank rubbed my face on his crotch, soothing me.

"Shhh, shhh," he whispered. "It's all the way in. It's all the way in and you're not hard at all! You might make it back to your bitch Cindy yet!" He chuckled, massaging my ass cheeks.

"She...she's not a b-b-bitch..." I blubbered, my lips pressed against Frank's now wet balls.

Wayne laughed as I felt him press his weight into me as he circled his hips, grinding his cock into me further.

"She might not be, but you sure are, heheh. You've taken more cock than she has, sweetie." Oh god, he was right!

Frank stroked my hair and nodded in agreement, reaching down under Wayne's circling mass and gently rolling our balls together.

"Daddy Wayne's right, bitch. Feel that? Your balls are touching. You let another man go balls deep into your asshole. Think your girl Cindy can say the same?"

The two men stayed this way for a long while, Wayne gently stirring his cock in my ass while Frank rolled our balls together, my relatively smooth sack pressed against Wayne's hairy scrotum. Frank's slowly hardening cock was now slung over my nose while they continued to tease me, the pain now slowly subsiding as my ass became used to the invading thickness.

"Think he can make it Wayne?" Frank smirked as he gently bounced his cock on my cheek.

"Not a chance," Wayne replied as he gently humped me. "This sweetheart's a faggot deep down, I just know it."

I don't know what it was. Maybe the constant ball fondling, or the bare cock head pressed against my prostate. Maybe it was these two old men treating me like a piece of meat, making me feel like a true slut. Whatever the reason, I felt a lump in my throat and a pit in my stomach as my cock twinged slightly beneath me.

"Mmm, he's opening up a bit." Wayne whispered as he withdrew his cock a few inches, slowly pushing it back to the hilt.

"Oh yeah?" Frank asked, rubbing his now hard dick on my face and lips. "Maybe he likes it, hmm?"

Wayne's weight shifted as he leaned down on top of me, his cock now finding new depths as I gasped and bucked back against him.

"Fucking faggot." Wayne whispered in my ear.

"Cocksucker." Frank hissed at me as he pushed his cockhead past my trembling lips. Wayne pulled his hips back.

"Pussy bitch." He muttered as he sunk back into me. Frank pulled my head off his cock and pressed his balls to my face.

"Ball licker." He said and instinctively I let my tongue trail along the length of his balls, salty with sweat and tears.

"You're a fucking faggot, aren't you sweetie?" Wayne asked.

"Say it." Frank encouraged as the thick cock began humping in and out of my ass a bit faster.

"I..." I muttered into Frank's naked thigh. "I'm a..."

"Go on, baby." Wayne was pumping harder now, my own cock grinding against the smooth bed linens.

"I'm a fucking..." I couldn't believe I was about to say it.

"Do it, goddamnit." Frank said pulling my hair.

"I'm a fucking faggot." I moaned as Wayne began pounding harder and harder.

"That's right! Time to get fucked now, bitch." And with that Wayne pulled back and grabbed my hips and began fucking me with wild abandon, his fat cock jackhammering my defeated asshole over and over again.

I moaned as Wayne turned me into his messy fuck sleeve, his hands so tight on my hips he was basically using me like a human flashlight.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Wayne grunted, his balls slapping against mine with each thrust.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I pleaded, my face still buried in Frank's crotch.

"Stick out your tongue, bitch!" Frank commanded as he slid his hairy shaft up and down my lips and mouth.

"Ooo, fuck, I'm gonna cum in him. I'm gonna cum in him." Wayne said, his hands now grabbing the meat of my ass cheeks as he rode me.

"Is he hard? Is he hard?" Wayne asked.

"Oh yeah." Frank confirmed, his free hand now beneath us as he felt my dick. "Hah! He already came!"

It was true. I had cum hard into the bed about 15 thrusts ago. Now I was just holding on for dear life.

"That a boy!" Wayne said, smacking my ass as he kept pumping.

"Quick, get his phone. Get some video of me creaming him!"

There was nothing I could do, my hands were wrapped firm around Frank's hairy thighs as I felt him reach over and flip my phone around.

"Hurry up, hurry up!" Wayne barked as he thrust into me furiously. "Here it comes. Here it comes. Oh fuck, I'm cumming in this faggot's pussyhole!" I felt the cock get even thicker in my ass and twitch, Wayne ramming as far into me as he possibly could, his now tight balls pressed up against mine as he shot his fat load into me.

Frank laughed, holding my phone as I ran my tongue up and down his cock.

"Holy shit, Wayne, you're gonna get him pregnant." He teased, swinging the phone back into my face as he recorded me feverishly licking his dick.

"That what you want, baby bitch? You want daddy to breed your ass? Make you his fucking cunt?"

"Uh huh!" Was all I could manage as I slid my tongue under Frank's balls and licked the length of his sack, up his shaft and to his cock head before I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his dick.

"UHF! Good boy!" Frank exclaimed as he began humping my face.

I came again.

Holy hell, what had I become??

12