Two Old Men Make Me Their Bitch Ch. 04: Epilogue

Story Info
My new life with two older men.
2k words
4.57
62.5k
102

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three months since the night Cindy caught me fucked between Daddy Frank and Daddy Wayne at my friend's Palm Spring timeshare.

A lot had happened since then.

Cindy immediately dumped me via text. She told me she never wanted to see me again and I should be completely ashamed of myself. Last I heard, she lost her virginity to Dave...

Dave, of course, caught wind of what had happened and told everyone. Most of my friends were so shocked they cut all ties with me.

Eventually, my parents found out, both so horrified at my antics that they kicked me out of the house and cut off my college funding.

So that was it. I had nothing. No friends. No family. No girlfriend.

Just my phone, the clothes on my back, and a sore asshole.

Facing living on the street, I didn't have much other choice: I called Frank and Wayne. The two older men were ecstatic to drive out, pick me up and drive me back to their house in Palm Springs where I became their live-in fuck toy.

Frank explained it to me one day that he and Wayne both loved each other...but they were both total tops. Only faggots took cock up the ass and they had gone a long time without a bitch to drain their balls. That was to be my role: their completely submissive bottom bitch.

--

"Wake up, sweetie." Wayne whispered as he rubbed my shoulder. My bed was just a small couch at the foot of Wayne and Frank's king mattress, where I slept naked every night waiting to be used by either of the two men if necessary.

Groggy, I woke to Wayne's shaking and nodded, following him silently into the shower. He flipped the on the warm water and the two of us stood quietly in the early morning light and I began my daily routine of washing Wayne before work. I scrubbed his legs and arms, gently washing his cock and balls as well until he finally turned around and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, knees." He instructed and I obediently dropped in front of his semi-hard cock. Without hesitation, I parted my lips and slid his cock completely down my throat, burying my nose in his damp bush and waited.

"Here it comes." Wayne whispered, holding the back of my head. My jaw ached as I gagged, slightly, pulling back away from his cock for just a brief moment.

"No, no, no, baby boy. Keep that cock down your throat otherwise you're gonna get a mouth full of piss. Better down your throat than on your tongue, right?" Wayne asked and I nodded, throating his dick once more.

This was my daily cock training. It had taken a few weeks before I could really get good at it. It took several mouthfulls of piss before I was finally able to relax enough to let Wayne's cock empty directly down my throat.

"Oh yeah." He muttered as I felt a warm stream cascade down the back of throat. "There you go bitch. Okay. Time to empty the balls. Remember though, cum goes on your tongue, okay? You taste every drop of daddy's load before you swallow."

Again, I nodded, obediently as I began my morning routine of sucking my daddy's fat cock to completion.

"Here it comes, faggot. Get ready." The fat cock had been lodged deep in my throat but I pulled it out, keeping my lips wrapped tight around his dick's head as I pumped Wayne's shaft with my hand, milking the cum from his balls and right onto my tongue.

"Mmm, good job sweetie. Tongue out. Let me see daddy's cum in your mouth. Good boy. Okay swallow." I did without hesitation, still on my knees.

"What a fucking faggot slut. Alright, get yourself shaved."

Wayne exited the shower and I began the second half of my daily ritual, shaving my body completely from the neck down. My little bare cock tingled as I ran the razor carefully over my balls.

"Looking good, bitch." Frank muttered, groggily as he now joined me in the shower. "Hurry up and get over here, I have to piss..."

--

It wasn't even breakfast and I'd already downed two bellyfulls of piss and swallowed two large loads of cum.

I stood in the large, walk-in closet and put on my uniform, if you could call it that. When I wasn't naked, Frank and Wayne insisted I wear a pink, satin maid's apron. Personally, I didn't see the point, the apron was so tiny it sat just at the top of my ass, my tiny, shaved dick in full display for all to see. But I knew better than to question my two daddies. This was their house, and I was their property. I was lucky to have a roof over my head.

I quietly left the closet while Wayne got dressed for work and I went to the kitchen to make the two men breakfast.

I served them both eggs and coffee while they sat at the table, idly rubbing my ass and dick while they ate.

They liked to keep me as horny as possible even though I was only allowed to cum twice a week...and never on my own. I was only allowed to cum while they had one, or both, of their thick cocks lodged fully in my boy pussy.

"Good eggs, sweetie." Wayne said as he stood and kissed me, grabbing a handful of my ass as I blushed. "Okay, I gotta go to work. You keep Frankie entertained while I'm gone, okay?" Wayne smacked my ass and I stood quietly, nearly naked in the kitchen while Frank read the paper.

--

Frank was retired and I spent most of the day with him. Always after lunch I serviced his cock. Always. There was never a day I didn't suck his fat dick while he sat on the couch eating whatever meal I had prepared for him.

During the day I was just his personal cocksucker, always ready and willing to blow him at a moment's notice.

He watched the news while I swirled my tongue over the head of his plump cock, gently kneading his balls as I worked to suck the cum from his heavy sack.

"Faster bitch, faster." He whispered. "I'm gonna cum soon." His words reminding me of that day in the hotel linen closet where I raced to make him cum. It seemed so long ago, now.

The doorbell rang.

"Fuck me." Frank muttered as he pulled my head off his sloppy, wet dick with a 'pop.'

"Go get the door, cunt." He said, swatting me on the ass as I scurried across the tile floor. I grabbed the lycra, pink thong off the coat rack and quickly slipped into it. This was the one exception they allowed me. When I answered the door, I could at least wear the g-string for some modesty.

Shamefully, I opened the door. A delivery woman stood in front of me, quickly raising an eyebrow as she surveyed the scene in front of her. A barely 18 year old boy, completely shaved in a pink maid's apron and matching thong bikini. She shrugged and handed me a package.

"Sign here, please." I signed, head lowered and cheeks red, completely ashamed. She took her clipboard and turned on her heels, my eyes drifting to watch her hips sway as she walked back to the truck.

There'd be no pussy for me, I thought. Frank and Wayne made that very clear. I was never going to fuck a woman so long as they both lived. I was made to be fucked, they told me...not to fuck. I would only ever be gay.

"Package?" Frank called from the living room. "Probably those new bows for your hair, it's getting pretty long now. Come back in here bitch and leave the panties at the door. You're gonna ride daddy's cock and milk me with your pussy since you weren't able to make me cum with your lips."

"Yes, daddy." I nodded and padded back into the living room, Frank sitting on the couch, his hard cock sticking straight up from his fat lap. I climbed onto his chubby thighs, and straddled him, throwing my arms around his neck while I gently rubbed my asshole against his rock-hard dick. I pressed my lips to his, his tongue sliding in my mouth as I slid my boy cunt down his cock like a firepole.

--

At night after Wayne came home and ate dinner, the three of us would sit and watch TV. That is to say, Wayne and Frank watched TV. I sat on the floor, between them, gently rubbing their balls with my hands.

They'd watch a lot of sports or sometimes the news. A lot of times they'd make me watch videos of them fucking me, giving me pointers or lessons on how to be a better bitch.

"See, look here cunt," Frank would say. "When Wayne's cock is in your throat and his balls are on your chin, you need to stick out your tongue and lick his sack. Here, try it right now..."

Frank grabbed me by the back of the hair and shoved my face down on Wayne's cock. I gagged and my eyes watered as the fat prick twitched in my throat, but I dutifully stuck out my tongue and licked the hairy scrotum as instructed.

"There you go, faggot." Frank muttered, holding my head in place as his partner humped my face. "Good bitch."

Those were my names. They never once called me 'Jon'. It was always bitch, boy, sweetie, honey, cocksucker, or their personal favorite: faggot. They never let me forget that I was their personal faggot.

"Okay, c'mon, hurry up and get my cock hard too then we're going to go into the bedroom and fuck your tight little pussy."

--

At least twice a week, Frank and Wayne double stuffed me. We were getting quite good at it. With enough lube and barely any resistance, I was able to take the two men's cocks in my asshole without an issue. Their favorite position was Frank on his back with me riding his big dick, cowgirl style...then I'd drape myself over the top of his big belly and Wayne would get between our legs and stuff his fat cock alongside his partners. Wayne would do the fucking and it was my job to push back on Frank's cock to make sure they'd get maximum friction on their big shafts.

This was the only time I was allowed to cum. Most of the time I never even needed any help. The two big fat cocks squirming against my prostate were enough to make me cum buckets.

Often Wayne would grab me by the hair and make me suck Daddy Frank's tongue. They both loved watching me, a former straight boy, kissing and sucking another man's tongue and lips.

They always came the most when they fucked me like this. They were always the most rough with me on the double stuff nights.

"Faggot! OMPH!" They'd scream while pounding me.

"Fucking dirty cocksucker. Take that cock up your boy pussy! Take it!"

Every time I was told to beg for their cum.

"Please Daddy Wayne. Please Daddy Frank. Fuck my faggot pussy! Please cum in my boy hole! Please breed my ass and impregnate your bitch! Oh! Oh! Oh! Cum in my pussy, please!"

This is usually the line that would make them both burst, flooding my pussy with their hot daddy cum, melting my brain as I let them squeeze me between their cocks and balls. On nights like that they'd both keep me in their bed, pressed against their bellies as their cocks slowly softened and slipped out of my bruised asshole.

I thought back to those early days and how nervous I had been, how scared I had been that these two men had tricked me then fucked me into submission...but now I looked forward to servicing their cocks every day. Tenderly milking their balls and make sure all of their needs were attended to.

After all, they were right. I was just a bottom bitch. Their bottom bitch. And that's all I would ever be.