All Comments on 'Two Old Men Make Me Their Bitch Ch. 04: Epilogue'

by Turn_me_out

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Dirty series to be sure but it was fun to read. I had a gay couple that lived down the road from me when I was young. I had so many orgasms holding that I could be their house boy. It never happened but I wish it had!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the whole series, what a shame this is the epilogue l would love to read more it reads like my idea of a perfect life for a sissy faggot like me. X sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a young twink with a gf and a huge blackmail fetish I loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm surprised Frank and Wayne had not started fisting training of their fag boy. Still great story and would love it to continue, but a good writer knows how to make the readers want more but don't give it to them so the story does not go off the rails. Can't wait for the start of your next story.

mysecret0109mysecret0109over 2 years ago

Wonderful storyline, I really couldn't stop reading it..LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's was some good writing and the whole story just so dan HOT!! Love to see that FAGGOT become more fem.

StephanieCDCNJStephanieCDCNJover 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest series of stories I’ve read on here. Well done and hope you write more.

malcolmsumalcolmsuover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very hot story an a very ugly one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and well written.

I was surprised that there was no use of poppers to get the kid to open up.

I was also expecting him to be loaned out or to be the entertainment at a daddy orgy and a spanking would have helped to put him in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love love love this story so very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story, Pussyboy is one one lucky faggot; having one SEXY Daddy is hot'but two SEXY Daddies is damn lucky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I disliked chap 3 and 4!

Those two old fat faggots weren't invited nor welcomed at Dave's summer house! They should had left when John told them. They choose to destroy John's life for absolutely no fucking reason, by tricking him into an impossible task while plotting against John, it's just an hateful behaviour, sociopathic kind of, they don't behave like man does! Those two big fat old assholes couldn't picked someone of their own size, those bastards had to have it easy and went against someone that couldn't physically respond to them, so those two arrogants queers can freely disrespect and abuse John.

I don't get why John ends up being happy to be constantly disrespected and dehumanized! And even worst, he talks about that like it's the fucking coolest thing that ever had happened to him, like come on!!!!! Against your will, people plot and destroy your life, you end up living with them amd your happy about it!!!!

I really was hopping after those arrogants maniacs destroyed John's life. That John would have rebel himself, ok, maybe he become a faggot bottom boytoy whoring slut, an excellent one, but just laughs in the faces of those twos bitches and never ever have sex with them again but live close by like neighbour, and have wild sex with daddies that goes on vacation over there! He can learn new skills instead of being stuck in a dead end! All that in front of those two scumbags piece of shit while John just laughs in their faces, thanks for showing John how to become a good boy slut, don't be sad because you can't no longer enjoy it, both of you two assholes, you reap what you sow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you kidding me. It's and erotic sex story site. What is this guy saying? Thank goodness he didn't write this story. "so those two arrogants queers can freely disrespect and abuse John" What the hell were you expecting. They go back and give him flowers to give to his girlfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yes!! Please write more. I want to be Jon. Such a great story. Had my cock so hard. Let's turn this into a porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would suggest the author does further parts for this story , including a flashback describing exactly what happened after the hero was found out by Cindy. It doesn't make sense to just jump to the new arrangement without showing the reader how the protagonist came to feel he had no choice. Just like these two ruined his life and set him up, it would have to be shown how a reluctant victim came to accept this arrangement, after resisting it. After all, how can Jon reconcile with these two monsters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It should have ended before. Too much here but the series was excellent!!

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 1 year ago

great story. i hope this great writer comeback

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love reading stories of men turning boys into faggots! Every man should own a faggot or two.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle7 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wishing it was my journey. Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Have two older lovers with nice cocks who double fuck me regularly and I love the feeling of them both in me and filling me up. They invited three friends to join them one night but that’s another story other than I was covered in cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m like Jackiemichelle, I just couldn’t stop reading it. Wanting to look back at one’s own life as a totally degraded submissive, and just understanding that we need it and that we can’t stop. We don’t care what it costs us because it’s too hot to stop..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous