Two Pills a Day Pt. 01

Story Info
A prescription that "grows" Chris' self-esteem.
2.4k words
4.39
9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age--

Chapter 1

"I was at a frat party, last week, when it happened. There's this girl, Emily, who I got to know, recently, through a mutual friend. When she found out I got into the university on a music scholarship, she was all over me. I mean, I think she thought I was, literally, a rock star or something. Anyways, at the party, we were drinking and dancing, having a good time, then Emily took me by the hand and led me upstairs. She was absolutely stunning that night. She had on a deep red, low cut dress that hugged her thin body. I knew she was way out of my league, and I was extremely nervous 'cause I had never been with a girl before. She didn't say a word to me as she led me to one of the bedrooms.

After closing the door, she began kissing me and groping my body. Then she started undoing my pants. I asked what she was doing and she put a finger over my lips, and knelt down in front of me. Naturally, I was aroused, so when she slid my pants down I was almost fully...you know, hard. She started laughing, then said, 'I'm sorry, Chris, it's just that I've never seen a dick so small.' It hurt so bad to hear that. She told me again she was sorry, got up and left the room. I didn't know what to do. I was able to sneak out of the house without her seeing me. I haven't spoken to her since."

"I appreciate you sharing that, Chris, and I'm sorry Emily hurt your feelings. There's nothing wrong with your body, and everyone is different, but it seems you may be self conscious?" said Dr. Nielsen.

"Well, I certainly am now. I mean, I know I have a smaller than average penis, but I didn't think girls really cared about that."

"I can assure you, most women don't care about penis size. Unfortunately, it seems Emily is not one of them. Now, I don't normally do this, but I may be able to offer some help," the doctor said, leaning in closer.

Even though she was at least twice my age, Dr. Nielsen was very attractive. She was also very friendly, but in a professional way of course. I had been seeing her ever since my dad passed away a few years ago from a sudden heart attack. I was completely devastated, and my mom thought it best I start seeing a shrink. I was very hesitant at first, and after a couple of months, I agreed to see someone. I was glad I did, because Dr. Amy Nielsen was easily the hottest middle-aged woman I had ever seen. She was on the tall side, maybe five-nine, thin, and very curvy. She had a tendency to wear tops that provided just a tease if glimpses of the ample cleavage hiding underneath. Right away, I felt very comfortable around her and was able to open up and tell her all of my feelings surrounding my dad's passing. I found her very easy to talk to. She helped me tremendously with grieving and managing my emotions. I couldn't believe she was now going to help me in an entirely different way.

"Help? What do you mean?" I asked.

"What if I told you I can prescribe a drug that will enhance your current, um, state?" she said, quickly flicking her eyes down at my crotch.

"Wait...you mean one of those male enhancement drugs?"

"No, no," she shook her head. "First of all, those don't work. Second, I would hope you trust me enough after our years together that I wouldn't prescribe you some snake oil ED drug."

"Ok, you're right I suppose. So what exactly are you talking about?"

"If I told you it's a miracle drug, you wouldn't believe me, but that's the best way to describe it. Not many physicians even know about it. I'll just say it can do wonders for a man's self esteem."

"Ok, but why so secretive?" I said, slightly annoyed.

"Well, you see, it's actually still in trial phase. In fact, there haven't been a whole lot of studies performed yet. There have been many attempts to create a drug for male enhancement that really works, and they've all failed. This one is very promising. Best of all, you would be considered a trial subject and it will cost you nothing."

"Hold on, a trial drug? That sounds sketchy, like there's terrible side effects or something."

"That is a valid concern, Chris, which is why we'll monitor your results regularly. I'm thinking weekly to start."

"Results?" I asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yes, results." She waited for me to say something, but before I could, she spoke again, "Ok then, if you're on board I'll send in the script. Since it's a trial drug, it may take a couple days. Once you have it, and this is very important, Chris, you must follow the instructions on the label. Do you understand?"

"I guess so," I said, unsure.

"Not good enough. Your concern about the side effects is my concern also. You have to promise me."

"Ok, ok. I promise."

"Good. Now, I'll see you in one week. You're free to go, the pharmacy should notify you when the prescription is ready."

"Sounds good. See you next Tuesday."

After I left the office I had to take a minute, sitting in my car, and go over what just transpired. I was in shock, really, at the fact my psychiatrist had just written a prescription for a drug that was going to make my dick bigger, or at least that's what I thought, based on how she presented it. A thought hit me, 'why would a psychiatrist even know about a drug like that?' The doctor was up to something, I surmised.

The next couple of days went by like molasses. I wasn't sleeping well and couldn't focus in any of my classes. My chemistry professor even said something regarding my apparent lack of interest in his lectures. Most surprising though, was Grace Chen's comment to me after Music Theory class. She sat next to me, and up until now hadn't said much to me except 'hello'. She noticed I was fidgeting a lot and doodling in my notebook, something I never did, and asked if everything was alright. Grace was a beautiful Asian girl, who was way out of my league, and the fact that she said anything to me caught me off guard. I explained, mumbling, that I had a bad night's sleep.

"I know the feeling," she said. "Maybe a coffee will help perk you up?"

"That actually sounds great. I'm Chris, by the way," I said, palms sweaty.

"I'm Grace. Nice to meet you, Chris. You know, we've been sitting next to each other for weeks, I was wondering if you'd ever introduce yourself," she chuckled.

I took a moment to gaze at her beautiful, almond shaped eyes. They sparkled in the fluorescent light of the lecture hall. Her olive skin was radiant and her long, silky black hair flowed over her shoulders, down to the middle of her back. She was a petite Chinese girl, just over five feet tall, with a fairly large chest for her small frame. I was finding myself into boobs more than ever, which I blamed on watching too much porn. Being a virgin and never having touched a girl's breasts, I longed to squeeze and suck on a pair of big, soft tits.

Grace did not have much of a butt to speak of, which was fine by me, as I was more attracted to her angel-like face and ample chest.

"I guess I'm kinda shy. Especially around pretty girls," I said, blushing.

"That's sweet, Chris. I'm actually kinda shy, too," she said, before an awkward pause.

"Well, let's get some coffee, shall we. It's on me," I offered.

We walked together to a small coffee shop across the quad, making small talk on the way. After sitting down at a corner table, my phone rang. It turned out to be the pharmacy, letting me know my prescription was ready. My mood instantly changed, and Grace noticed.

"Who was that?" she asked. "I'm sorry, it's really none of my business. It's just that you seem to have perked up, and I don't think coffee works that quickly."

"It's ok," I laughed. "Nothing, I just have a, uh, package that I've been waiting for. It was delivered today."

We continued chatting until our coffees were gone, and we then had to split off for our next class. Grace gave me her number, saying if I was ever having trouble sleeping again that I could text her because she'd probably be up as well.

After another boring lecture in World Economics, I was free to head home for the day, but not before picking up my script. Once home, I examined the pill bottle for directions.

"Take one pill, twice a day, with a full glass of water. Do not take on an empty stomach. Refrain from ejaculating for 48 hours from start of treatment."

'No cumming for two days? That's odd, but I can manage', I thought. I poured myself a big glass of water and downed one of the small, white pills, chugging the water afterward. It was already late in the afternoon, so I decided not to push it on the first day, and wait until the morning to take the next pill.

That night I couldn't sleep, mostly because I was unusually hot, but also because I was thinking of Grace. I never thought in a million years a girl as hot as her would even give me the time of day. I considered myself rather normal looking, with plain brown hair and eyes. I didn't work out regularly, so I wasn't in great physical shape. I also wore a hat most days because I was too lazy to style my hair. My fashion sense was terrible. Wearing old t-shirts and worn out jeans wasn't impressing anyone.

Just after 2:00am, I texted Grace.

"Can't sleep. You up?" I didn't expect a response, so I got up to take a leak. When I returned, I was surprised to see Grace had sent me a reply.

"I am. 😊"

"Good, hope I didn't wake you, but you did say I could text."

"Lol I did. Why can't you sleep?" she asked.

"I'm hot."

It was a few minutes before she replied.

"You are hot. 😉"

I felt butterflies in my stomach, as that was the first time a girl ever referred to me as 'hot'.

"Lol. No, I'm not. But I think you are way hot."

"Thank you. I like you, you're very sweet. I'm not used to that."

"I'm sorry. Bad luck with guys?"

"Mainly my dad. He's a dick. But yeah, have had a couple bad bfs too."

"I hope that changes for you. You deserve better," I typed.

"Thanks. 🥰"

"So why are you up at 2am?" I asked.

"I'm horny."

"Really? Wasn't expecting that!," I replied, in disbelief.

"I really do think you're hot. I've been thinking about you all day."

I couldn't believe what she was typing. I was getting aroused quickly, as I had never experienced this sort of texting before, and I felt that our conversation was about to heat up.

"I've been thinking about you too," I typed, not sure how to continue the conversation.

"Lol. What are you thinking about right now?" Grace asked.

There were a lot of things I was thinking about, but if I had to pick just one, I hoped it was the right one.

"I'm thinking about what your boobs look like."

A minute or two passed and Grace didn't respond. I was worried I had sent the wrong message and turned her off, but was relieved when her reply came through.

"Like this..."

Her text was followed by a picture of her bare tits, squeezed together. They were amazing, and bigger than I expected, with small, brown areolas and short, fat nipples. My dick got hard, instantly.

"Very nice! Better than I imagined. I wish I could feel them."

"Thank you! And maybe your wish will come true 😉"

A moment lapsed and she texted again.

"Your turn!"

I froze in my bed, thinking back to the party where I was humiliated in front of Hannah. I couldn't risk a repeat of that night. Though, perhaps Grace wasn't expecting a dick pic.

"What do you want to see?" I asked.

"🍆," was her response.

'Fuck me', I said to myself. I couldn't do it, knowing Grace would just laugh and ridicule me for having such a small penis. Then a thought hit me. 'I could screenshot a pic of a bigger dick and send it, but it has to be believable.' I frantically scrolled through a search of dick pictures on my phone and finally came across one that looked okay. It was actually very close in shape to my own, just a couple of inches longer. 'Good enough', I said as I hit the send button.

"Mmm looks delicious," she replied, followed by, "I'm wet thinking about it."

"I'm so hard." I was, too. I starting stroking my cock, which only afforded me enough length to make tiny strokes.

I had always wanted to text naughty things to a girl, but the thought of it sounded awkward or cheesy in my head. Being that it was with Grace, the texts came naturally. I was imagining being with her as I stroked my small cock faster.

"I'm stroking myself," I typed.

"I want you inside me."

Grace's text elicited a twitch in my member as I tugged at it.

"I would probably cum right away. You're so hot! 🥵"

"Lol. I would want you to cum on my tits."

My cock twitched once more as an orgasm neared, then I remembered the instructions on the pill bottle, 'no ejaculating for 48 hours'. I stopped stroking, denying myself the pleasure of cumming. I couldn't leave Grace hanging, however, so I continued.

"I'd love to cum on your tits," I said. It was a dream of mine to shoot a huge load all over a girl's boobs, but my ejaculations were so pitiful, I knew I would never get the satisfaction.

"I cumming now!," she exclaimed.

"For real?" I asked, not sure if she was just playing along.

"Yes! Fuck, I needed that!"

"Wow, I've never made a girl cum through text before! Or ever, for that matter."

"Lol 🥰." She texted again, moments later, "I better get some sleep. You too. Text me tomorrow!"

"I will! Good nite."

"Nite."