Two Plus Five

Story Info
A young couple tries gangbang for the first time.
1.6k words
3.65
13.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in a big city, in our time, there lives a happy young couple, Pavlo and Maya. They love each other deeply, are open to communication, support each other, and trust each other completely. They are each other's first sexual partners and are completely satisfied with their sex. But one day, Maya says she wants to spice up their sex life by trying sex with many men together. Peter thinks about it for a minute and agrees, he's interested in trying it too. They invite five of their closest friends, guys their own age.

On Saturday morning, Maya and Petro meet the guests. Everyone has two days off. Maya and Petro are at home, so they wear light, naked housecoats and are barefoot. The guests are just taking off their shoes. The men shake hands and Maya kisses each of them on the lips. They go into the kitchen and open a bottle of wine. Everyone is a little awkward, so a little alcohol will take away the extra tension.

They talk a little about life. Maya spins around the kitchen, pressing herself against one or the other seemingly at random, touching their hands, ruffling their hair. The boys look at Petro uncertainly, but when they see him smiling and nodding, they relax a little. Everyone is a little aroused.

They finish their wine. "Let's get down to business!" Peter and Maya laugh. They take turns undressing, showering (all their friends are straight, so it's awkward for them to shower together), and then gather in the bedroom, naked. Maya was the first to rinse off and is already lying on her back on a comfortable soft bed. The men are nervous and don't know where to begin. Maya smiles at them.

"I just had a great idea," she says, "blindfold me and tie me up a bit. I'm sure it'll be great!" (In fact, she is very nervous herself and decides that it will be easier for her to put all the responsibility on the boys).

The boys get excited and look for something to tie Maya up with. They blindfold her tightly with a large piece of black velvet. She puts her hands behind her head and they tie them there, wrist to elbow. Obeying the men's touch, Maya lifts and spreads her legs. They pull her legs up to her shoulders and tie her knees to her shoulders. Maya lies on her back, her breasts, stomach and crotch completely exposed. The only freedom she has is to wiggle her shins, move her fingers and toes, shake her head, and of course scream and moan.

She feels totally open and vulnerable. She involuntarily imagines all the risky things the boys can do to her now. This makes her feel very excited and suddenly very relaxed and comfortable.

The boys are clearly excited and animated as they tie her up. They pull Maya to the edge of the bed and lay her down so that each of them can reach her from different sides.

Maya feels the fingers, palms and lips of six men begin to caress her, gently and shyly at first, then more and more determinedly. They stroke her stomach and thighs, squeeze her breasts and buttocks, and gently twist her nipples. Someone kisses her soles and licks her toes, and someone kisses her clitoris, quickly and lightly. Maya becomes more and more aroused and begins to breathe loudly. She hears the guys breathing loudly and realizes that they are also aroused.

Petro lies down next to her, gently hugs her shoulders, kisses her and tells her how much he loves her and trusts her completely. At the same time, she feels someone's hands on her hips and someone thrusting into her vagina. She screams in surprise and laughs with joy: this is her dream come true! This is the second man in her life to enter her! The unknown man's penis is shorter than Peter's, but thicker, and it moves fast and continuously, and she is already aroused, so they moan together, and in about three minutes they reach her first orgasm. "Well, David, you're fast!" someone says. Maya and Petro kiss again, and he holds her by the shoulders. "And now you!" she asks.

David smiles and moves back to make room for the other guys, waiting for his erection to return.

"My turn now, guys!" says Petro. Everyone nods, of course, because he has the main thing here. "But I also have an idea..." Petro adds.

Maya feels men's hands stroking her crotch, lips kissing her clit... And a cold stream of lubricant flows into her anus. Peter inserts one finger, then two, moving them around, making sure everything in Maya's anus is slippery and well lubricated. Maya moans and feels a shiver of fear. She has never had anal sex. She was prepared for it to happen today, but so soon?

Maya cries out as Peter enters her anus. She is not used to anal sex, so Petro talked to her, and Mykhailo and Ian kissed her breasts gently until she calmed down and relaxed her anus. It was still unexpected and a little painful at first. But Peter moved very slowly and carefully, and instead of pain, Maya began to feel such intense pleasure as she had never experienced before. She began to scream loudly with every movement of Peter. He became excited and began to move faster and deeper. Soon they both came. Maya's orgasm was the most powerful of her life, she shook, her pelvis jerked convulsively.

Maya does not distinguish between the next three guys. They take turns entering her, two in the vagina and one in the anus, they have different dicks, some lie on top of her and some just press their hips against her ass, they smell different, but Maya can't tell them apart. She just feels so good, she moans with every movement and screams when she has another orgasm, but she can't tell who just came inside her.

And always someone - sometimes Peter, sometimes Mikhail, sometimes David - is lying next to her, hugging her, caressing her, telling her how wonderful she is, how much she is loved, and that everything will be fine. She has never been told that in her life. Maya is happy.

"Now let's put it in your mouth!" Maya hears Mykhailo's voice. She expected to be filled in all the holes today, and she has given Peter blowjobs many times before, but like this... tied up?

Mikhail's hard cock touches her lips. She kisses it gently, touches it with the tip of her tongue... and then opens her mouth decisively and takes it all the way in. She coughs a few times out of habit, because Mikhail's cock is longer and thicker than Petro's, but she quickly finds the right rhythm and begins to move her head intensely, each time burying her nose in Mikhail's belly.

Meanwhile, another man enters her vagina. For the first time in her life, she is having sex with two men at once!

Her neck quickly gets tired, and then Mikhail gently but confidently takes her head in his palms and begins to move it, putting her mouth on his cock again and again. Maya feels like a helpless toy in his hands and this makes her like it even more and excite her. Until now, blowjobs had only been a manifestation of emotional intimacy for her, but now, with Mikhail's cock moving quickly and relentlessly down her throat, she begins to feel something like an approaching orgasm there.

All three of them came together, Maya coming on both sides at the same time. She would have screamed and cried with pleasure, but her mouth is still occupied.

From that moment on, Maya is always penetrated from two sides. Her mouth is always occupied by someone, and her vagina and anus are used in turn. Sometimes she recognizes Petro, Mykhailo or David, sometimes she doesn't know who is with her.

And all the time one or two guys are hugging her and stroking her and telling her how much they love her. Maya is swept away on waves of orgasms and happiness. She has already lost track of time and the guys who enter her. She feels very, very good.

"And now let's have a threesome!" Maya hears Peter's voice and at first doesn't understand what he has in mind. But after some fumbling, the guys adjust their positions and Maya feels herself being penetrated in mouth, vagina and anus at the same time (Peter seems to be in the vagina.) She is overwhelmed by the biggest orgasm of the day and almost loses consciousness. She would have screamed and screamed if her throat hadn't been occupied by a cock, but she only moans loudly and softly.

The guys are close to exhaustion too, so it goes on and on and on until everyone has their last orgasm for the day (Maya has at least four).

Maya is carefully untied and the blindfold removed. It's dusk in the room (have they really been having sex all day and it's already evening?), but it's still bright in her eyes. Maya blinks, carefully unfastening and stretching her arms and legs. The echoes of her orgasms still jolt her from time to time.

The boys lie down beside her on all sides. She turns her head to the left and kisses Petro. She turns her head to the right and kisses David. She moves her frozen fingers and runs them into the hair of Jan, who lies with his head on her stomach, and into the hair of Yurko, who lies with his head on her hips, regretting only that she cannot hug and kiss all six of them at the same time.

Everyone feels an unusual closeness. They hug each other, intertwine their arms and legs, and fall asleep. Everyone is firmly convinced that from now on such group sex encounters will be a permanent part of their lives.