All Comments on 'Two Seductions?? Ch. 02'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
I, for one, doubt if I will bother reading Ch 3

You have already spoiled what you started as a good story.

On their anniversary you had them well reconciled, now you have her cheat on him.

Maybe she didn't actually let Steve fuck her YET. But she has already cheated on Jon by going out dancing with Steve while he is away, let alone going outside with him to screw.

WHY do you have to take a marriage that was going so well and completely defile it? - Give me one GOOD reason, except that you can't help but denigrate marriage??

AND, how is it you think women are so incapable of going without sex if they are separated from their partner?

Do you hate women so much you are incapable of portraying anything but weak minded sluts in your stories?

Why not try writing a story where you do not completely denigrate and disrespect ANY of your characters.

There's a challenge for you. Can you rise to it???

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What the fuck

was she doing. It was so descriptive with bullshit I never could tell who was who and why. You had a case of motor mouth..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a shame

Deleting comments....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHAT A WASTEOF #5

YOU WASTE SO MUCH TIME AND GO KNOW WHERE.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
It time to leave the cheating slut!

She a cheating slut now! Cut your looses and move on!

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Please continue with Ch. 03

Now that she is fucking Steve and he is cuming in her, she needs to continue fucking him and accidently get pregnant by him.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

Man, this is one of the best stories on this site. These guys don't know what the crap they are talking about. Don't let the feedback distract you, and please please do not take so long to give us the next installment.

TabooTellerTabooTellerover 19 years agoAuthor
Reponses

Finally getting to respond here, Strong feelings you all have but I will say that you may want to read certain stories by scorpio00155 and Charley_ace. I would say which stories but I don't want to give away too much about ch 3.

But Kanga dear, are you feeling cranky this time of month? To answer your question I will say there is "Reiginiting on Halloween" and "The Temptation and the Result" and very likely "Shock and Awe on First Swap", and "I Needed That".

And I will add there is more going on here then just horniness. She's angry at Jon, and lonely plus she has two seducers working on her neither one she knows are working on her. And she didn't go outside to screw she thought she was holding the line.

And re: the comment about what a waste of #5 I'm not sure what that is about. Pencil lead #5? #5 story??

And I'm sorry the one guy couldn't tell who was doing what to whom but other readers can so there's not much I can do about it.

And Thank you all for the other comments

TabooTeller

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
One question/problem

She said noone would EVER kiss her. She would NEVER allow it. Now she's been kissed, fondled and fingered. Kinda went over her limit, didn't she?

Jon could kick Steve's ass and ward him off but what about her? She apparently, can't be trusted to be alone. Just a little enticement and she's off to the races.

It might be interesting to discover WHY her "friend" wants her to commit adultery. Or she wants Jon to be a humiliated cuckold? Maybe she has her eye on Jon? Or on her?

If nothing else, Jon sure has to do SOMETHING about her. Paddle her butt?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
QUICKLY

Jon better do something quickly or she's gonna be sucking a cock!!

Some think that fellatio isn't sex. I'd shoot the asshole quicker for that, I think, than if he fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too Bad

Normally like a lot of your stories. Guess I've gotten old and cynical. Jon needs a good weapon, put Brittany and Steve to sleep together. Doubt I read chapter 3 either. World is full enough of these kind of people. Very satisfying to watch that crimson explosion thru the cross hairs.

Semper Fi

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Where are you going with this?

Taboo,

Normally I like your stories. They are different ad offer a lot of really well written sex scenes. My chief objection to your writing is that I don't want to have to read every story as part of an intellectual excercise. :-)

you have set up about 3 different ways of going with this I feel and you are taking TOO BLOODY LONG (;-)) getting to the end!

Keep writing though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Couldn't take any more

I waded through the first chapter, but on page 2 of the second chapter I had to quit. Way to wordy, spelling and grammatical errors, and too much dithering on the part of the heroine became too much. I just had to stop reading, jump the end and vote 1. Some of your other stories were enjoyable but this one should never have been written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Steve was churning out those obvious textbook lines and overly-telegraphed moves like a professional creeper. Honestly any woman desperate and dumb enough to fall for that shit deserves all the fallout that comes their way. Pathetic really.

As for Brittany not being able to go a few weeks without a fuck that's just pitiful. I sometimes wonder why authors choose to write their characters in such a way that makes them come off as hormonal teenagers unable to control themselves in situations that are even just a little bit sexual. Like their IQ drops 50 points and they become sex-driven idiots. Very infuriating.

Anyway, I know these narratives are specifically crafted in a particular way, even if the characters and actions aren't that plausible, but still, it does make it tough to get engaged in the story when it just feels so ridiculous. It feels like Brittany, who saved herself for Jon and vows to be only for him, always seems to be getting into situations where she's struggling to remain faithful. It shouldn't be that fucking hard if you have any damn conviction. Just another run-of-the-mill weak-willed wife in a LW story. Very annoying.

He really needs to just divorce Brittany and move on. She can't remain faithful and seems to find it impossible to say no or push off a guy coming onto her. But of course Jon the cuck will stay with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous