Two Servants for Yvonne Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me finish, professor. If it choses the wrong key, I will open the cage with the right one, to put Serge in another cage, a bit different. I call it spiky, as it has some spikes inside. They don't do anything when Serge is serene. But when he gets hard... those spikes... Can you imagine, Serge?"

Serge shivers with terror, but the worse is still to come: "And I think this will happen often, because while you wear it, I will wear the yellow silk dress you like very much, have my hair tied back, and those earring you gave me as a present... and will caress you... everywhere! Chose, Serge..."

Serge is terrified, while Fabian laughs really satisfied. Finally, he choses a key, and it works! He is free! "Lucky man - Yvonne says caressing his hair - Did you feel such a huge fear... I saw it..." Serge nods: "The greatest scare of my life..."

"Look at it", Yvonne says. She tries the other key on Serge's device and also it works. "The keys are the same, you could not lose. Spiky is only for the cases a man makes me get angry, and you have been a good servant, today... I'm sadistic, but with a good heart. And remember, never tell a Mistress the dresses, hair and jewels that make you hard... This will be used against you sooner or later..."

Mike interrupts her: "Oh my God... This night I told you..."

She smiles at him taking his chin in her hand: "Exactly, of the black stiletto leather boots... And believe me, I will use them when I will need to convince you to do something... You men are so candid, sometimes... and it's so easy for us to swindle you..."

She stands up: "Ok boys, the game is over, Mike is with us. You servants tide up everything. You Mike can go home, in the next two or three days you will be probably unusable, given the fires of this night. Go back on Thursday, and pray that I will wear the black stiletto leather boots... I'll go shopping with a friend, he wants to buy dresses and shoes to me, Fabian will help me find what to wear..."

The three men execute her orders, and all of them, and Yvonne too, feel inside the real nature of happiness.

12