All Comments on 'Two Southern Gentlemen Ch. 15'

by htausten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yep still hooked! I'm loving the changes in both of these two main characters!

I liked this chapter very much! Its awesome to see the changes in Dusty! Jesse has had a profound effect in helping to end his own abuse from Dusty and his crew!

I was thrilled to see Jesse making a new friend that will actually eat lunch with him as well!

The highlight of course was Dusty taking care of Joe and saving Jesse from a serious beating! Dusty may have started all this bulling crap, but he has the power to change the dynamics with the whole group! These two main characters still both have a long way to go! I am thrilled that Dusty wants to meet Jesse again. Things have taken a serious turn for the better for both of them!

Thanks for another great chapter. Keep it going. And thanks for responding back to my comments as well. ;)

htaustenhtaustenabout 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thanks for your feedback! I was worried this section is a little slow because D and J are apart, but glad you're still enjoying it. There are a lot of changes coming up with them soon that I'm not sure people will be totally into, but hopefully if you've found it interesting enough up to now where it goes next will still make sense. Thanks for reading!

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
Why leave it like that?!

What happened to Joe?

Are they still friends?

htaustenhtaustenabout 4 years agoAuthor
@lonelyheartVA

Don't worry; we'll find out about Joe in the next episode! Thanks for reading! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous