All Comments on 'Two Southern Gentlemen Ch. 16'

by htausten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Intense.. The power dynamic has drastically changed! Retribution??

Oh Wow I for sure loved this ending! Hold on boys this should be fucking HOT!! What a crazy, intense installment this one was!

Yep.. I'm very surprised by the way Dusty seems to think he has it all figured out, and by giving Jesse full control over everything.. this could get interesting! I love that Dusty has what he believes is complete trust that Jesse will be his guide and do whats best for him!

Blow me... then well work on how to get rid of Misty! You won't be needing the spoiled bitch anymore after tonight! 👍😮 The reason I love this story so much is its very hard to predict what will happen next. Chapter 17 soon I hope. And I liked the longer chapter a bunch!

How long till Jesse helps him realize that he is for sure not totally straight! I really liked Dusty's thought about not wanting to worry about using labels to determine what he is! I hate all the labels with sexual preference!

Keep up the great writing htausten... 5 *****

NRMathisNRMathisalmost 4 years ago
Keep it going

Really good psychology in this story. I want more.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
I knew that was the way this was going!

He found him a master but, the question is:

- How is all of this going to fit in with Jesse having kids?

- Dusty is in the closet. Will he tell his father? Girlfriend? Friends?

- If he goes pro, how will they continue to see each other?

The ploy thickens...

htaustenhtaustenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous, @NRMathis

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad that you seem to have found it both surprising and believable. This is where they were headed from the start, and now that D & J have finally gotten to this point they can start the real fun... Stay tuned! :)

htaustenhtaustenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@lonelyheartVA

Thanks for reading! Dusty is definitely going to have a harder time with how this fits into the rest of his life than Jesse, but it's not going to be that easy for either of them. I want to be realistic about what life in the South can be like, so it's not going to all be smooth sailing. But we'll have to wait and see how it all turns out! :)

Woody319Woody319over 3 years ago

I’m really enjoying this story. The fact that Jesse seems submissive in his normal life but is taking control of dusty because he knows that’s what the other boy wants is hot. You do a good job of making dustys turmoil over what he needs from Jesse and how it all fits in with the rest of his life. Looking forward to more of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous