All Comments on 'Two Straight Guys Ch. 02'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

Well, that was worth the wait and every bit as beautiful as the first chapter. But it definitely looks like a change of title is now due. particularly in Lee's case. And I have a feeling it won't be long before George is experiencing the same bliss that Lee just felt especially since he's spending the night. Like I said after chapter #1, I think this is one of the best stories you've ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So hot and romantic ❤️ The rhythm was perfect, things didn't happen too fast because they're both new to this and need to take their time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I remember using a plug to get ready . Thanks for a great memory

BidickulousBidickulousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful – these guys are doing a great job of going forward with figuring out MM sex while still trying to get a grip on being attracted to each other. Looking forward to George trying bottoming – I always like vers guys!

I get MarcLF’s comment on changing the title, but if you do please just append something to the end, perhaps “Two Straight Guys Go Bi”?

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 month ago

So fucking hot!!!!! I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Loved that George fully returned all the sexual favors that Lee gave. The masculine vers attraction between these two is 🔥

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe29 days ago

Once again, a great continuation. Moving nicely. Another story I read was ridiculously redundant. When it got to the twelfth chapter, they hadn’t even sucked each other. Had to stop reading it. It will probably go on longer than I have left to live! Can’t wait for the next part. Boy, have these two come far, especially for two straight men!

beardaddy150beardaddy15029 days ago

A very lovely, hot story! It's wonderful to read about two guys falling in love with each other, exploring their sexual feelings as well as their emotional feelings. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

So fucking hot that he had the plug…just so intense…feeling the seed oozing out of his freshly bred hole…their new life now…hot hot hot…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES