All Comments on 'Two Straight Guys'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
gjames17gjames173 months ago

Fantastic! Can’t wait to read more and I hope we don’t have to wait too long. Five stars and saved. Thank you!

Jackiebi7Jackiebi73 months ago

Can’t wait for Lee to take it up his butt, and find out where he goes from there. Does he go femme, or do they carry on as a couple of studs! Great start!

phallustinephallustine3 months ago

You've still got it! You draw me into your stories like no other.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the fact that, even though there was instant attraction, things progessed slowly, their first kiss was so hot and the way they flirted was adorable! Lee has found the perfect boyfriend who's gonna traet him well!!

Cane23Cane233 months ago

Amazing story, I like how their relationship is developing and growing. There's a little anticlimax at the end when Georg doesn't return the bj, but it can be understandable that, after orgasm there is no power to proceed. Even as standalone this is beautiful story, but I would like to see their future.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was so hot. I would give my left one for something like that.

HankHill87HankHill873 months ago

Wow! Amazing! If my 1st time didnt happen the way it did, I always imagined that it would've happened EXACTLY like this.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

WOW, WOW, WOW! You absolutely, totally and magnificently outdid yourself with this one. Beautifully done! I have never read a sweeter first-time-gay love story. And written getting not only the dialog between Lee and George but Lee's thoughts as well added even more to this. If you never write another story, you can rest on your laurels with this one.

PG564EPG564E3 months ago

OMG YES!

So sensual and. . romantic. The lust for each other. Deep soulful kissing, feeling. When Lee dropped to his knees I ejaculated. I wanted to be him, sucking my first dick again and loving everything about giving another male sexual pleasure.

Your word pictures were vivid. The build up to intimacy was masterful. Hope your thrill your readers with more of this sexy story about men falling for each other, each knew they needed this so badly. A 5 and a save!

shyangel_62shyangel_623 months ago

A lovely story of two men's desires hope you will write a follow up

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

I like the development of the romantic relationship between 2 guys. I myself would love to find a man to go out on a real date with, to hold hands in public, to kiss in public, and to spend the night with. I've only had one overnight with a man (I was on a business trip, so not at home that night) and spending the entire night with a man made me realize that, yes, I AM GAY.

Please continue this story. I would love to find out where this love story goes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i had secretly wishes that maybe George had a hairy chest and body. I always found men with some body hair -- especially chest and chock -- was a sexy sight!

Nimitz161616Nimitz1616163 months ago

I love stories about "straight" guys who learn how much better man sex really is. Especially when you describe their first time bottoming

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story! As a longtime married (33 years), bicurious man who has fantasized but never acted on my impulses, this checks all the boxes for what I would desire for my first time, with me in the submissive, seduced "Lee" role. Like Lee, I am also athletic and physically fit and would love to share this kind of intimacy with another athletic, physically fit man.

Great job, Twisted Manc. I love your writing, and this is among the best from you and among the best in this category that I have ever read on this site.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

A fabulous story of two men who find they share the same desires. The author, as always, does a brilliant job describing the sex and the dialogue is spot on. As a result, the sex scenes are incredibly erotic.

Xmale06Xmale063 months ago

Great story (as all yours are, actually), and it'd be interesting to see how next date'll go... and how far!

zhuttzhutt3 months ago

Very well written, and such a hot story line. I even loved the pace of this tale. I do hope you keep writing and thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. It perfectly captures the doubts and excitement of discovering an attraction to other men. I love the slow build up, the awkward looks and the passion.

liz33ndliz33nd3 months ago

well done, this was a great start, i hope there is more, 5 stars

Bicurious_77Bicurious_772 months ago

Great story! Love how you conveyed the mutual nervousness between George and Lee at the start and Lee’s uncertainty in his feelings. I hope there’s going to be more.

Smith79Smith792 months ago

Thanks i really enjoyed the story would luv to read more

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze3612 months ago

Great story! Love the nervous tension and tempered flirting that Lee and George share! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. Would love to see a version of this same thing from George’s point of view. He made some of the first moves so he was obviously feeling the same undeniable attraction as Lee. I would love for them to be equal and vers in their man sex. George’s denial of blowing Lee was a red flag that he may only want to be one-sided. Although his desire to kiss, touch, and taste his own cum may prove that wrong. Hope he sucks and swallows next time and these two masculine muscular studs flip fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fuck that was so hot I wish I met a guy I could feel that way about as I am a well Marybeth bi marred to a gal “

Yea don’t be a hater as I know hot when I read it that was fuck ass hot”

So makes me think I need that xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

it definitely was a good story , i need to make sure im somewhere private when i read your story , i was so into him sucking hid cock i had my hand in my pants sitting ina. booth in a. crowded dinner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Can’t wait to read what happens next. Love straight guys first experience. and as mentioned above. Getting George’s POV would be awesome, as well. Please keep this story going. I’m hooked.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

i was hoping for a series this is good

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe22 days ago

Oh please continue with this story! I fully understand the hesitation, impossible thought of kissing, no less having sex with another man. Then it finally happens. It would be nice if George reciprocated with oral sex, no need for both getting fucked, unless that fits into the story. I most certainly do not mind a top and a bottom. I like that the best, or else I’m thinking that the top is just getting it out of the way so he can bottom. Thank you, now I guess I have to finally leave the bathroom and get on with dinner!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES