Two Strangers Stuck in a Lift

Story Info
How two strangers end up fucking stuck in a lift.
1.8k words
4.1
7.2k
5
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was waiting for the lift to arrive of his residential building. He was in dire need of some sleep as he was returning from a night shift. He cursed at the Lift for keeping him waiting for long. He remembered that a circular was posted on the society WhatsApp group, It said that the lift requires maintenance so people using it need to be cautious. As it was the only lift in the standalone property, He either had the option to wait for the lift to arrive or he could've taken the stares. He decided to wait for the lift as he had no strength left to take the stair. While he was blaming himself for renting a flat in such a problematic property, he heard the lift arrive.

He entered the lift and pressed the button of his floor. When the door of the lift started to shut, he heard a loud scream requesting him to hold the lift. He extended his hand to disturb the sensor so that the lift door would slide back open. He looked straight towards the lobby. He saw a female running towards the lift with her sipper in one hand and mobile + keys in the other. She rushed into the lift and thanked Tony with a broad smile.

The lift door shuts, and it starts moving upwards. The lift crosses the first floor. Tony looks at her through the reflection of the mirror starting from her running shoes, he met her eyes as his gaze reached towards her face. She too was looking at him through the mirror.  They gave each other a smile and Tony extended his hands awkwardly towards her and introduced himself. She exchanged her greeting and said that her name was Tina.

The lift moved up a few more floors and they suddenly felt a jerk and the lights flickered. The emergency light of the lift went on and they started listening to a pre-recorded audio clip. The audio clip mentioned that the occupants need not panic, as the lift is facing a technical issue. The message stopped after it was repeated thrice.

Tony tried to have a look at the lifts control panel. He heard a loud bang, Then another one and then another. Tina who went to bang the door frame for the fourth time was stopped by Tony as he held her wrist and requested her not to panic.

Tony: "Tina hey I understand it is a very unfortunate situation to be in here, but we need to control ourselves".

Tina sighs and requests Tony to leave her wrist which he had kept held into his hand.

Tina: "Tony I am not sure when you moved into this property. But in case you were not aware. The 7th and the 8th floor are not occupied and the chances of anyone calling for a lift at 5 in the morning to be used is very rare".

Tony was not aware of this fact and heard Tina complain to herself that she shouldn't have returned to the to take her air pods she had forgotten and should've just gone for the run.

They both tried to keep sane as much as they could and asked each other a few questions trying to pass the time sitting on the floor. Tina looked at the watch after some time and saw that it was 5:30. Only half an hour had passed since they were stuck, and she was now feeling restless.

She looked towards Tony and noticed that he had fallen asleep. She looked at him closely and found Tony to be a handsome man in his late twenties. Tina was in her mid-Thirties.

She saw Tony's neck tilting towards his right shoulder in a very uncomfortable position. She thought to herself that Tony was not aware of how uncomfortably he was sleeping. She moves and sits leaning her back on the wall to Tony's right and lets his head rest on her shoulder.

After a while Tony who was not aware of where he was asleep suddenly felt a little comfortable when his head got some support and turned his body in half rotation on his right. He placed his face palm down on Tina's left shoulder and threw his right arm across her body. Tina who wasn't expecting this was now locked in a guy's embrace she had just met.

Tina was an introvert, had not been in a relationship for a few years now and fulfilled her desires by playing with herself. The closeness made her numb in his arms. She froze herself in that position as she didn't want them two to be found in such a position by Tony if he wakes up.

She looked at the ceiling and gave out a light sigh. She was now feeling Tony's breath over the left side of her neck and the palm of his right hand was resting on her right tit. She felt her pussy tickle as she hadn't been in a man's arms for a few years now.

Her crotch was now damp because of how hot the whole moment was, and she was also imaging Tony and her getting intimate stuck in the same lift in her imagination.

She bit her lip and took a deep breath when she felt Tony pull her towards her and they start smooching in her imagination. He pushed her against the wall and started kissing her neck and his hands reached to get her undressed.

**Tina who was now lost in her lustful imagination was now breathing heavily as she was imagining how Tony was getting her naked. She felt her crotch going damp and that her pussy was in need of her fingers. She carefully slid her right hand into her bottoms and her fingers found her pussy**

Back into her imagination Tina's ass was now getting licked by Tony and she was pushing her bum deeper towards his face. She uses her one spare hand to grope her nipple and the other to exploit her pussy. She loved smelling her wetness and loved how it tasted.

** Back into the lift it was too much for Tina to control her lust and she broke herself out of her own imagination wanting to get fucked.

She pushed Tony away from her which caused his arms to move, and that woke him up. Tony who was trying to figure out what was happening looked up and found Tina standing in front of him with her right hand moving vigorously in her pants.

Tina walked closer and mounted on Tonys lap and started kissing him taking his face into her hands. Tony who had just woken up from sleep was now having his tongue into Tinas mouth.

She pulls her t shirt off along with her sports bra and offers her right tit to Tony. Tony takes her nipple into his mouth and presses the other boob. They start dry humping each other and Tina slid her hand in front of Tony's pants to feel his length.

She pushed his head away breaking the kiss and crawls down to undo his pants. Tony takes his shirt off while he watches Tina undo his bottom. Once she was able to get the jeans and underwear off his body, she licked the length of his erect cock right from the bottom until the tip before taking his head into her mouth. She bobbed over his cock and played with his balls.

Tony pushes her mouth away and pulls her up for a kiss. She hugs him into her arms and finds Tony hand over her waist band trying to get her completely naked. She helped him slide her bottoms and underwear off her and then sat across him spreading her legs for him to service her. Tony spanked the upper side of her thick thighs and licked the inner part of both her thighs. She bite her bottom lip and closed her eyes. She arched her spine forward out of lust when she felt Tony's face buried into her crotch. This was the first time she was being licked down there in real life. It had only happened in her imaginations, and she loved what was happening. She just let Tony do what he was doing and was enjoying the experience.

While her eyes were still shut Tony pulls her by her arms and makes her stand. He asks her to bend a little facing the mirror and say's that he will treat her well. She watches Tony walk towards her behind and feel his hands over her ass cheeks. His palms feel the swell of her ass cheeks and he runs his fingers along her ass crack. He compliments her thick ass and without any prior notice pushes his finger half an inch into her ass hole. This sudden invasion made her jump in pain. Her virgin ass was never touched like this before. She had some experience with sex before, but her ass never used. She hugs Tony in pain, and he calms her down in his embrace and speaks.

Tony: "We can skip the ass part if you want"

Tina: "I would like to have you in my ass, I am not sure if I will ever get to be in such a situation again"

Saying this she bends again and takes her position. Tony goes behind her, spits over her ass hole, and lubricates her ass hole with his finger. He positions himself behind her and slides his cock inch by inch into her pussy and pushes his left thumb into her ass.

Tina was now getting used in both her holes. She was smiling looking at herself covered in sweat being used by Tony. Tony pops his thumb out of her ass, and he holds her by her hips for faster thrusts. Tina had never been fucked like this before, Her pussy had never been so stretched by a dick.

Tony starts spanking her ass as he was nearing his orgasm. He Pinned tina against the wall squeezing her between the wall and his body. He pushed his dick deeper and bit her ear.

He shot his cum deep into her and Tina felt the warmth of his cum hitting the sides of her pussy walls. They stayed in that position for a while. They both tried to catch their breath and they smiled at each other thinking what had just happened.

It was 7 in the morning now and they decided to get dressed and act normal. Around 7:30 the service man was called by one of the flat owners and they were rescued out by 8.

The society members offered them refreshment as they looked so exhausted. Nobody knew the actual reason behind the tired bodies.