Two Thighs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiko and Gerald, who had two grown daughters, learned that their new friends had two boys aged 10 and 12.

"Are you going to have any more?" Aiko had asked.

"No," Nora replied emphatically. "It was a hard slog when they were very young, you know, day care and all that stuff. I don't want to sacrifice my career by having a third child."

Ryan shrugged. "She's the boss. It's not easy to carry a baby for nine months and then have to care for it as a baby and a toddler. It got easier when they started school. And of course, she's entitled to have a career and two good incomes makes life more comfortable for us and the kids."

The two couples discovered they had many interests and attitudes in common. By the time they left the restaurant, they were comfortable with each other. In fact, both couples decided that they liked each other enough to hang out together whenever they could. Being neighbours, that was relatively easy.

* * *

Later that evening, Aiko and Gerald were relaxing on the bed. Aiko was lying on her left side facing away from Gerald. She was reading a travel brochure. Gerald was lying on his back, reading a science fiction story on his cell phone. They wore no pyjamas as they preferred to sleep in the nude. It was something they had become accustomed to as a result of their life as swingers.

"What are you reading?" Aiko asked.

Gerald laughed. "A story about a couple swapping with aliens."

"That's a sure sign the story was written by an American," she remarked, "because they refer to foreigners as aliens. So, is this couple in the story swapping with Mexicans?"

This time Gerald laughed heartily. "No, it's a Literotica story about a couple having sex with a couple from outer space who look like humanoid tigers."

"Who wrote it?"

"Some person using the handle Ett2bruttus."

"Et tu brutus? That's kind of odd. Does somebody get knifed?" Aiko giggled.

"No honey," he said and then spelled out the writer's handle. In this story, the men spear the other man's wife with blunt instruments."

"It sounds interesting. I'll have to read it," she replied.

Gerald shut off the cell phone and put it on the nightstand. He turned onto his left side and then spooned behind his wife. His cock stirred with the knowledge that the world's sweetest pussy was just inches away.

His right hand slid across her body until it surrounded her right breast. He kneaded it for a while and then brushed his hand across the nipple. He wanted to suck on it but he wanted to talk to her first. He stretched his arm to reach her left breast and repeated the action. Her excitement became obvious as her nipples hardened. So did his cock. Sometimes he took a nipple between his fingers and tugged it very lightly.

After a few minutes, Aiko stopped pretending that she was still reading the brochure. She was beginning to cave in to her own desire. "Hmm," she moaned obviously enjoying the sensation his skilled hands were giving her.

But she also wanted to talk. "So, what do you think?" she asked.

"I thought it was a good story. I can't think of any other story about a human couple swapping with a couple from outer space."

"I'm not asking about that story, silly."

About what?" he asked in return because in his male mind her question had no context.

"About them, our new neighbours."

Then he realized what she was driving at. "I think she's very sexy but quite unaware of her own sex appeal. I'd like to bed her for sure," he replied honestly.

"And I certainly wouldn't kick him out my bed either," she agreed.

"But there's only room for two of us on this bed," he joked.

Aiko poked her elbow in his ribs.

"Ouch," he said grinning, "in the last little while, you've kick me in the leg, poked my shoulder and now you just elbowed my ribs. I'm beginning to feel like an abused husband."

"Abused? My ass!"

"You want me to abuse your ass?" he asked.

This time, Gerald avoided the elbow by sliding his hand down her belly to block her attempt. His hand kept sliding until he reached between her legs and discovered her hot moistness. "Is that me or is Ryan on your mind?" he asked.

"You," she replied."

He kissed her lightly behind the ear and then nibbled it.

"Hmm." She was clearly enjoying his attention.

"Speaking about them, do you think we should make a play for them?" Gerald asked.

"Yes," she replied, "but we'll have to go at it very slowly, just mild flirting for now. One mistake and we'll scare them off, especially Nora."

"And what if it doesn't work out in the end?" Gerald asked.

"Then it just doesn't. That's all," Aiko said. "We've got other friends who aren't swingers. So, they can just be like those friends. I like them as people no matter what," The last sentence came out as a gasp.

While they were talking, Gerald continued to nibble in and around her ears. Sometimes he massaged one breast and then switch to the other. Sometimes he slid his hands down her belly to the hot box between her legs. Her pussy hair was trimmed. He preferred a bald pussy, but keeping a pussy bald was a lot more work. So a trimmed pussy was the compromise.

Gerald's fingers caressed the folds of her labia for a while. He stuck the tip of his finger into her love canal to test its degree of moistness and put some of her juices on his finger. He then gently fingered her clitoris before inserting more fingers into her vagina. She was now fully wet. He was fully hard. Using his fingers as a simulated penis, he pushed them into her and used them to pump in and out of her.

Gerald's kissing and nibbling became more insistent as became more ardent. He loved to press his hard, lean male body against her soft plush female body. Her body heat seemed to feed his sexual need. He manoeuvered himself into a position so as to allow him to enter her from behind. Meanwhile, his desire had become more urgent.

Aiko's need also grew along with the tingling between her legs and the flooding moisture in her vagina. Her juices seeped from her female entrance and pearled within her labia. She wanted him in her now. She lifted her right leg, keeping it propped up by resting her foot on his leg. She reached between her legs, grasped his hard member and pulled it to her hungry lower lips.

Realizing that his wife had aligned his cock to her hot hole, Gerald heaved forward so that the head of his cock penetrated her. He lightly pumped the cockhead in and out to gauge the level of moisture in her hot channel. Clearly, she was becoming more and more excited because she pushed back at him, signalling to him that she wanted him to penetrate her fully. He slid his hard cock into her until it was completely sheathed by her sweet, wet pussy.

For several minutes, he pumped her heavenly hole, fondled her tits and let his hands roam her body. His fingers slid between their bodies so that he could stroke her labia even as his cock steadily drove. Aiko pressed her ass back against him to maximize his penetration of her. They were both breathing more heavily as the minutes passed and their excitement rose.

"I love so much to be inside you," he panted. "I could live my whole life just doing this," he said taking his cock out until only the head was still left inside and then driving the full length of his manhood deep back into her uterus. Then he increased his rhythm.

When Gerald made love, he possessed her. And Aiko loved to be the centre of his world, to be possessed by him. He surrounded her and, wrapped her up with his hard lean male body. She joined enthusiastically in their rhythmic dance of sex and love. Whatever else was happening in the rest of the world was temporarily banished from their minds. They were in their own two-person world where they thought only to achieve ecstasy through their passionate physical union.

Aiko clenched her pelvic floor muscles around his cock.

"Oh god, you drive me crazy when you do that," Gerald pleaded. "I don't want to cum too soon," he said gasping.

"It's okay," she whispered. "Oh, oh, I'm almost ready. Yes, yes, take me."

Hearing her words, Gerald pumped into her even more vigorously. She was soaking wet. She was totally ready for him. He heaved into her with wild abandon while she pressed herself against him. She wanted to receive everything he had to give. Her orgasm exploded as he gushed his cum into her body. They sang a chorus of moans and groans as their sexual juices mingled inside her hot channel.

The loving couple lay still for a while, enjoying the intimacy.

Gerald then rolled onto his back while Aiko turned to face him. They kissed passionately. No words were needed for them to express their love for and satisfaction with each other.

"We better clean up," Aiko said, "or we're going to have to change the sheets."

They grabbed some tissues to sop up their juices. They headed for the washroom, washed up and returned to the bedroom.

"Please hold me, hon," Aiko said once they had made themselves comfortable.

She was facing away from him. He spooned himself behind her again. It was one their favourite positions. It was good for sex but it was also good for cuddling. They were in the mood for cuddling.

After stroking Aiko for a few minutes, Gerald was about to fall asleep when she asked. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Uh, what?" he grunted pulling himself out of his drowsiness.

"Think about Nora, that she's the one you're sharing this bed with."

"No, let's go to sleep," he retorted as he snuggled tightly against her.

She elbowed him.

"Ouch," he said laughing, "I'm beginning to feel like a pincushion."

"Think about Nora," she insisted.

"But I don't need to think about her," he insisted. "I have you."

"I want you to," she insisted.

So, he thought about spooning that delectable blonde. Meanwhile, Aiko reached between her legs to grasp and stroke his cock. The combination of the thought of having Nora in bed with him and Aiko's stroking caused his cock to harden again.

She let go of his cock and rolled over to face him and then grabbed his cock again. She was smiling. "I figured that would get you excited again," she said smirking. After stroking his hardening manhood a few more times, she lifted he left leg over his body, sat up, straddled his body and then impaled herself on her husband's now rigid rod.

"You are one horny woman," Gerald mumbled.

"I'm going think about Ryan," Aiko declared. "I'm going to think about how it might feel to have that gorgeous man inside me. It makes me horny to think about it. Since he's not available. You'll have to be his surrogate. Okay?"

"Well, I suppose..." he said sounding reluctant. But he was actually teasing her. They rarely did role-playing but they could not resist this one.

"I guess that means were having a virtual swap," he said.

"A virtual swap?" she questioned as she rode up and down on his now stiff penis.

"I'm your avatar for Ryan and you're my avatar for Nora."

His willingness to participate in the fantasy told Aiko a great deal about his attraction to Nora despite having already made love to her.

'She really does turn him on,' Aiko thought. And then she thought about straddling Ryan. 'And the thought of riding Ryan turns me on too.'

Both moaned and grunted as they imagined rutting with their neighbours.

Because this was their second round of lovemaking, Gerald lasted longer than he did the first time.

Finally, they reached their peaks almost simultaneously. Aiko imagined Ryan filling her with brand-new seed while Gerald visualized himself pumping his fertilizing juices into Nora's luscious body.

Afterward, they went to the washroom one more time to clean up and then went straight back to bed.

As they pulled the bed cover over themselves, Gerald said, "For sure, we need to find a way to seduce them."

"Yeah, let's think about it," Aiko agreed.

Gerald, who rarely had two orgasms in such relatively quick succession, fell asleep almost immediately. Aiko kissed him on his cheek and then fell asleep as well.

12