Two Thighs Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she whispered, "I want you inside me.

Gerald stood behind her. Holding his cock, he approached her until the eye of his cock was staring at the opening to her love hole. He placed his cockhead between her labia and then thrust his pelvis forward, pushing his cock into until it entirely buried inside her pussy.

"Considering how you and Aiko set up this weekend, I'm guessing that this whole setup was part of your plan."

"It was," he agreed, chuckling.

"I like your plan," she replied. "You got me hot. Now get to work," she demanded.

For the next few minutes he pumped in and out of her. He starting slowly, enjoying the sensation of having this woman's pelvic muscles wrap themselves around his turgid cock. He loved the sensation of having her female parts sliding up and down on his cock. He could tell by her moans and sighs that was approaching her orgasm. He looked up at the bluff and saw two figures watching them. He waved at them.

"Look at the bluff," Gerald panted over Nora's back. She did. She saw her husband and Aiko watching them as she crashed into an overpowering orgasm. Gerald follow her to sexual heaven.

Afterward, the had their picnic, swam once more in the pool and then returned to the row boat to go back to the cottage. As Gerald had promised, her clothes had dried.

* * *

Keeping in mind the insects and brush, Aiko and Ryan were fully dressed with long pants, long-sleeved shirts and a cap that covered their nets and hat with net that covered their faces. Aiko had informed him that they would have to travel through some mosquito-infested bush before they would get to their destination.

"Follow me," Aiko told Ryan. "I promise you. The view will be spectacular."

When Ryan asked what the destination was, she said, "You'll see. Just enjoy the scenery."

They headed off toward a copse, walked through it, and then entered some thick low-lying bushes. After travelling through the bushes, Aiko found the deer path that she was looking for and followed it through to a much larger group of trees. Ryan realized that they had been climbing a gentle but steady slope upwards. They took their time, though, because their city legs were not used to this kind of exercise.

When they neared the top, Ryan could see a clearing through the brush. Once they emerged fully into the clearing, he could see that they were on a cliff that allowed them to view the entire extent of the lake.

"Beautiful!" Ryan remarked.

"Yes, it is," Aiko agreed. "The owners of the cottage told us about it. So, here we are."

Aiko took the binoculars into her hands and started scanning. She turned a little to the left and then moved the binoculars around and a little down. She seemed to have found what she was looking for and adjusted the focus.

"You can see the cottage from," she said as she handed over the binoculars to Ryan.

He looked through, moving the binoculars around a little until he found the target. "Yeah, I see it. Using the binoculars, he scanned the shoreline on the opposite side of the lake. There aren't any other cottages around here," he observed, "although I see a dock but nobody's there. I guess that means we have the lake to ourselves."

"Sometimes people come here to fish," Aiko said, "but it's not fishing season and the mosquitoes tend to keep casual campers away."

She started walking again.

"So, what are you going to show me next?" Ryan asked.

"More views of the lake and the waterfall where are spouses have gone to."

"Oh, really? I wonder what they're doing."

"Let's find out," she suggested as they walked a safe distance from the edge of the cliff.

It was another ten-minute walk. Ryan gave back her binoculars.

Aiko stopped, lifted up her binoculars and said, "Ah, there are the waterfalls and I see our spouses too.

Ryan could see them as well without the binoculars but they were just a little too far away for him to make out the details, but they looked like they were naked.

"Look," Aiko said and handed him the binoculars again.

With the binoculars, Ryan could easily see that Aiko's husband and his wife were indeed naked. He saw Gerald approach Nora and start humping his wife from behind while she was leaning forward against a large rock. He watched for several, minutes. He had a side view of the rutting couple so that what they were doing was obvious to him.

"He just waved at me!" cried Ryan suddenly. He had the presence of mind to wave back. It looked like Gerald was saying something to Nora. Then he saw his wife look in his direction. She must have realized who was watching her because, she pushed her butt harder against Gerald, encouraging him to continue what he was doing, and to emphasize that, at this moment, she belonged to another man.

He turned to Aiko. "Did you bring me up here on purpose to watch them?" he asked.

"Yes, I did," she confessed. "I've noticed that you like watching other men take their pleasure with your wife. It turns you on, doesn't it?"

Ryan's answer surprised her. "From this distance, no. Watching her take her pleasure is best enjoyed if I can see the joy in her face and the receptiveness of her body in all their detail." Ryan looked at her questioningly.

Aiko looked embarrassed. "I thought your thing was to watch you wife have sex."

"Ah, you think I'm a voyeur and maybe even a cuckold who's more interested in watching than doing?"

"Yes," Aiko answered simply.

"No, you're wrong," Ryan continued. "My thing is that it gives me pleasure to see my wife's pleasure. Her sparkling personality and her luscious desirable body belong to me through marriage. Sharing her with other men is like giving them a taste of something I can enjoy every day if I want to. I want them to know how lucky I am to have someone as beautiful and as sexy she is. The only way they can know that for sure is for them to experience her."

"I guess Gerald was right after all," Aiko said. 'And he passed the second test,' she added in her thought.

"About?"

"About you, he said I may have gotten the idea that you were a voyeur only because you and Nora have only swung in front of us and our swinging group's members. You two have never swung separately but Gerald said you haven't had the chance to either. Actually, the first clue that Gerald could be right was when you agreed to switch spouses for the night. A hardcore voyeur wouldn't get any pleasure out of that."

"But why do I keep sensing there is something else going on?"

"There is," she replied. "I guess it's as good a time as any to tell you."

"Tell me on the way back," Ryan said. "Right now, I think you owe me an apology."

"I think I do," she agreed.

"I've never had sex in broad daylight before now," he admitted as he started to remove his.

"I'm supposed to apologize. So, I'll do the work. Me on top, okay?" she suggested.

She removed her clothing until she was stark naked.

"In that case, I'll put my shirt back on to protect my back from sticks and bugs and other things like that," he said looking for a relatively flat grass-covered area.

Ryan left the shirt unbuttoned, though, to expose his handsome chest to both the sun and his lover. He sat on his pants to protect it against whatever might be on the ground, and then lay down on his back.

Aiko straddled him. After stroking his cock a few times, she guided him into her, impaling herself on his now fully erect cock. As Aiko had promised, she did most of the work. She slid up and down his hard member, relishing the feel of the ridge on his cock against her sensitive vaginal opening, until they exploded together.

Aiko flopped on his chest. I've never had outdoor sex either," she admitted. "It' feels so natural, so exhilarating to do it under the sun."

While they were walking back to the cottage, Aiko told him about her experiences as a sex toy at a swingers' party and how they had met the guy who once again had contacted her about participating again.

"They're a pretty wild bunch," Aiko explained. "But this time they're looking for two sex toys."

Then it dawned on Ryan. "And you want her to be the other one," he concluded.

"Yes, but only if both of you agree."

"Are the two other two couples going to this party too?" Ryan asked.

"I don't think so," Aiko replied. "Membership is exclusive to couples who can afford the cost. Gerald and I never considered joining them because their membership fee is out of our price range. It's only free if you're invited. The price of admission is obviously the willingness of the woman in the couple to be a sex toy."

"So, Nora is my price of admission," Ryan half-stated and half-questioned.

"That's correct."

* * *

Nora and Gerald came back to the cottage about a half-hour after Aiko and Ryan.

When Nora and Gerald went to the bathroom, Aiko and Gerald took the opportunity to talk to each other alone.

Aiko told Gerald about her conversation with Ryan. "And you were right about Ryan, Gerald," she told him.

He smiled. "And I had a similar conversation with Nora," Gerald related. "Nora admitted that she gets turned on by the idea that her husband is willing to share her with other men whether he sees her in person or not. She prefers to have him watch her enjoying sex with another man but it isn't necessary. That's why she didn't have a problem sleeping with me for two nights while you're getting it on with Ryan."

"Did you tell her about sex party we went to where I was auctioned off as a sex toy?" she asked Gerald.

"I did," he confirmed. "And I saw that glint in her eye that told me she was interested or turned on, probably both."

A few minutes later, Nora and Ryan returned.

"So, we're going to let you guys alone to talk some more about Nora being sex toy at a party full of strangers while Gerald and I make dinner. Okay?" Aiko said. "If the idea appeals to you at least in principle, we can talk about some other details about this party. If not, we'll just drop the matter."

After dinner, the two temporary sets of couples were sitting on the couches enjoying a drink.

"Well?" Aiko asked.

"Well, in principle, we're okay with the idea of me being a sex toy. It turns us both on doesn't, honey?" Nora laughed, remembering that she had become wet and her husband had developed a hard-on as they talked about her participation. "But we have a few questions."

"They are?" said Aiko.

"Firstly, I want to make doubly sure that I won't be left alone with total strangers. I want Ryan to stay around to make sure I stay safe."

"Didn't Gerald explain that there were some strict rules?" Aiko asked. "No coercion or violence of any kind, and no means no. Those are their standard rules. It means no infliction of pain although light bondage is acceptable."

"Yes, he did," Nora replied, "but he also said a sex toy can set additional stipulations but they have to be set out in writing. He said when you were a sex toy, you forgot to stipulate that there was to be no lesbian contact. At the time, the idea of sexual contact with a woman had never occurred to you. You realized your mistake but refused to back out."

Gerald jumped in. "I really emphasized that no meant no. But because 'no' is such a common word, she would have to have a safe word that she could use at any time to stop whatever is going on. I also told her that, if she did use the safe word, she would lose out on the prize."

"You didn't mention that to me, Aiko," Ryan interrupted. "I learned that from Nora when I talked to earlier. She called it an incentive."

"You're not the prize, Ryan. Obviously, though, you would have to agree to let her become one. I didn't mention it because, if Nora had had rejected the idea of being a sex toy at a sex party out of hand, then your opinion wouldn't have mattered."

"Nora, Gerald mention the incentive, didn't he?" said Aiko.

"Yes, he did," Nora answered. "Honey," she said addressing her husband, "these people are very rich apparently. Tell him more, Gerald."

"This very exclusive rich people's swingers' club holds a sex toy auction once a year, the toys are real people not sexual devices although sexual devices might be included in the sex play. They invite couples they have met at other regular swingers' events who cannot otherwise afford to be join their group. The money raised by the auction is given in full, and in cash, to the sex toy provided that she participates until the party ends. If the sex toy calls it off by using the safe word, she won't get a cent although she will still probably have a night she'll never forget."

"How much would she get?" Ryan was curious to know.

"Who knows?" Aiko answered. "It depends on what people are willing to pay. If these rich people are really interested in you, they will fork out the money. They are quite aware that the higher the price, the greater is the incentive for you to do whatever they want you to do. If they bid too low, the sex toy who is auctioned off would have less incentive to see things through. The stipulations not only establish what your boundaries are, but they influence how much they are willing to pay to own you as a sex toy for the evening."

"So, what you're saying," Nora said, trying to follow his logic, the fewer the stipulations the more money you're likely to make. And having no stipulations would probably get the highest price."

"Yes, something like that," Gerald agreed.

"Will I be the only one auctioned off?" Nora asked.

"No," Aiko assured her, "they actually asked for two."

"Two?" Nora queried

"Yeah, two, they asked me too," she laughed, "based on my previous performance. So, you wouldn't be alone, assuming you go of course."

"And Gerald is okay with it? Is he going with you too?"

"Yes to both questions, of course" Aiko replied. "He has to go, partly because it's a couples-only party and partly because knowing he's nearby makes me feel me safe. So, if you go, you can be sure that Gerald and I will watch out for you too."

"I have a question," Ryan said. "Assuming we go, what happens if one goes through with it and the other calls it off?"

"Good question," Aiko said. "If we both use our safe words, we get nothing. The money is returned to the bidders. If we both stay, we keep the amounts that the bidders paid for each of us. But if one of us quits while the other goes through with it, the one who goes through with it will get the quitter's money. The arrangement is a disincentive to quit."

Gerald laughed at the look of panic in Nora's face. "Trust me," he said. "Based on our previous experience, there's no way that Aiko will quit. Keep in mind that the club has very strict rules preclude any kind of harm or abuse. She likes a challenge. Besides, Ryan and I will make sure you're both safe."

"That's right. I'm no quitter," Aiko declared. "Nora," she challenged, "you will quit long before I do, assuming of course, you have the guts to even go!" she goaded.

Nora recognized the challenge but didn't get the opportunity to reply because Gerald took her hand. Looking at the clock on the cottage wall, he changed the subject. "We have to get up relatively early tomorrow so you guys can get your kids. So, I'm going to call it a night. How about you, Nora? Want to join me? All this talk about sex has got me going again."

Nora smiled, "Sure, but we'll have to take a shower first." She turned to Aiko. "When do they need answer?"

"For their purposes, they need an answer no later than next weekend. By the way," Aiko added, "Gerald and I have decided to go no matter what. If you decide against going, that's okay. They'll just have to make their adjustments."

Gerald led Nora to the bathroom. The shower stall was built to handle one person at a time. So, he let her take a shower first. Having thrown her clothes into the hamper, she decided to make her way to the bedroom in the nude. 'Saves me the trouble of taking them off again,' she thought while giggling.

Gerald had already stripped and went straight to the bathroom. He saw his wife kissing her lover as he entered. They were still in the living room waiting for their turn.

When he was finished and stopped out of the bathroom, he saw that Aiko and Ryan, were doing a hot sixty-nine.

'I guess they couldn't wait anymore,' Gerald thought, 'a good idea, though,' knowing that Nora would be ready for just about anything he suggested.

* * *

A week later, Nora called Aiko and informed her that she would put herself up on auction as a sex toy under one condition.

Good!" Aiko squealed. "It'll be fun! Besides, one thing is for sure. You will fetch a higher price than I will."

"Don't say that!" Nora protested you're really beautiful and sexy!"

"So are you," Aiko replied, "but the difference is that I'm a middle-aged woman who some of them may have already met me. You're noticeably younger, and as hot and sexy as they come. It's a no-brainer that you'll fetch a higher price than me. But don't worry. I'm in it for the adventure and the sexual thrills. I intend to enjoy every minute of it. Besides," she goaded, "I expect you to quit and then I'll get your money too! Oh, and what's your condition?" Aiko asked.

"No stipulations for either us," she declared.

"What!" she almost shouted.

"You heard me, no stipulations. Of course, if you don't have the guts..."

"Okay, you're on!" Aiko accepting the challenge.

12