Two Thighs Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ovulating?" Ryan suddenly asked.

"Maybe," she teased coyly, "the only way to find out is to try to knock me up." She had heard the earlier exchanges but didn't want to spoil his fantasy by telling him that she was on the pill.

"Maybe I will," he agreed.

Ryan took the woman's hand and led her to a neighbouring mattress. She lay down on the mattress, perching her ass on its edge. For Ryan, it was an obvious invitation to eat her first before he went about the pleasurable business of demonstrating to her that he was second to none in the lovemaking department.

For several minutes, Ryan skilfully performed the art of cunnilingus. His enthusiasm between her legs seemed to make her become even wetter, if that was even possible. As he went to work on her, Ryan had no doubt that his ministrations were having the desired effect on her. He heard her moaning and panting and felt her squirming on his mouth. Her thighs occasionally pressed against the sides of his head, encouraging him to continue his erotic efforts.

He stuck his tongue between her opening swollen lips and lapped up her female juices. It had a slight fishy taste to it but he didn't mind. After all, it would be boring if every woman had the same taste. He rooted in her crotch like a hungry pig at a trough. and then focussed his attention on licking and sucking her love nub.

"Oh god, lover," you're so good," she cooed.

Although Ryan liked to watch his wife enjoy herself with other men, he was not, generally, a voyeur, at least, not the type of voyeur who was more interested in standing on the sidelines as a spectator.

For him, sex was both a fine art and a participatory sport. When push came to shove, he would almost always choose to do the deed than watch it done. All he really needed to know was that his wife was safe from physical or emotional harm and was being pleasured while he was indulging in his own lust for new, strange pussy.

Ryan returned his attention to the chocolate morsels between her Mrs. S's ebony legs. He put his face down between them and took in the fragrance of her pungent wet pussy. As far as Ryan was concerned, nothing smeller better than a horny sexually receptive woman. For several minutes more, he relished the touch, taste and sight of this woman's most private parts. She spread her legs wider to accommodate his efforts.

Eventually, though, Ryan could not ignore the growing cadence of soft slapping sounds behind him that were coming from Nora's lover as he pumped between her legs. He could hear the husband of the woman whose muff he was feasting on energetically thrusting his turgid tool in and out of his whimpering wife. Nora's stud was also beginning to grunt and groan more loudly, a sign that he was probably approaching the point of no return.

Hearing the two behind him making constant sexual noises was like listening to a symphony of sex. The sounds of sexual music only served to charge up his libido and, he suspected, the libido of this shapely black woman whose pussy he was enjoying so much.

Ryan thought to himself that, if Mr. S was intent on breeding his wanton wife, he would have to displace the two loads that Mr. F had left behind inside her. He figured that Mr. S would have to give Nora the pounding of her life to achieve this very objective.

At the same time, Ryan was determined that, if these men, and probably others, were going to take turns squirting cum into his wide-open wife, then there was no reason in the world why he couldn't do the same to any of their wives, including of course, Mrs. S, the wife of his wife's current lover.

Meanwhile, the squirming chocolate pussy had become totally wet. Ryan's face was wet with her juices. he was certain that she was more than ready to receive his hard ivory fleshy baton. Nevertheless, he was determined to prove to this woman that, as a lover and muff diver, he was second to none. So, he continued his oral attentions.

"Oh god, lover," she groaned, 'you're so good. You're going to make me cum all over your face."

"Please do," his muffled voice said from between her legs.

Suddenly, she started squirming and say, "Oh god, I'm cumming now," and then she shrieked.

Having brought this woman to her peak, and since his cock had revived, Ryan decided that the time was right for him to impale the black beauty with his rock-hard phallus and give her the ride of her life.

Still between her legs, he crawled up her body until his mouth met her upper lips while his cock met her lower lips. He kissed her deeply. Despite tasting herself on his mouth, she kissed him back ardently. As they kissed, his cock searched for her entrance. Finding it, his manhood slipped into her easily and completely.

He thought that, if this black woman riding his cock was even close to ovulating, he was going to breed her just as hard as and just as much as her husband was trying to breed Nora. If a black man was going to fertilize his wife's womb with his black baby, then he, Ryan, had every right and every incentive to plow into his wife's lover's wife, fertilize her and plant his seed in her and germinate a baby in her female field too.

"Give it to me hard, sugar," Mrs. S urged as she encircled him with all four limbs and pulled him into her body.

'Oh man,' Ryan sighed. His cock made squishy sounds as it plunged into her swampy depths. He enjoyed the sensual touch of her soft, generous hooters pressing against his chest.

Ryan did his damnedest to push his cock even deeper into her, trying to insert the head of his cock into the opening to her womb. His lusty lover cooed as he pistoned slowly in and out of her.

"I'm going to plant a baby in your belly," he swore in her ear.

Mrs. S woman reacted by tightening her hold on her white lover. Ryan had given her little chance to come down from the climax she obtained from her lover's mouth a few minutes earlier. thanks to his skilful and thrusting matching her his manhood exploded inside her married black pussy.

She sighed and moaned and squirmed as her body gave itself over to him once again. "Oh, oh, show me no mercy," she mewled into his ear. "Oh, oh, I think I'm going to cum again," she shrieked as an orgasmic wave swept over her for the second time.

However, Ryan wasn't quite ready to release another load. His climax with the brunette earlier had ensured that his lovemaking would last much longer this time. That suited him just fine. He wanted his latest conquest know that she had been with a real virile man. So, despite her second orgasm, he kept thrusting himself into her to make sure she would be too stimulated to come down very far from this climax before he sent her to her third peak.

As he was pumping his lover, Ryan felt the sensation in his balls tell him that his rocket was ready to launch their content into female heaven. He didn't want to wait any more. He couldn't wait any more. He felt sensuous rush go through his cock as his semen rocketed out of his cock and explode female heaven.

Ryan's relentless vigour was too much even for a woman who had already cum twice. After a few minutes, his relentless vigour made her cum again. She shrieked out her joy once again as she felt spurt after spurt of Ryan's semen shoot far into her convulsing body and hungry grasping pussy and splash against walls of her vagina and the opening of her womb.

Ryan was amazed at his own ability to cum so soon after having cum once before. He secretly, and briefly, hoped that two loads of his potent man juice would be enough to make her pregnant.

His rational mind, however, reminded him that such an outcome was infinitesimally unlikely. 'No woman would put herself in such a position,' he told himself and then reminded himself that Nora had put herself in such a position.

Ryan focussed his thoughts on Nora again. Yes, his wife was happily performing her task of being a slut for other men but he also recognized he was just as happy being a dog, a man-slut for those men's wives. He wasn't concerned about his wife's unrestrained sluttish behaviour. He was still uneasy with the thought that his unprotected wife might be pregnant and bear somebody's child, but he was comforted because he had formulated a plan to deal with the possible eventuality later.

Returning his thoughts to his current partner, Ryan lifted himself off the lithe black female he had just mated with and rolled over to the side. She rolled with him, ending up on top.

She kissed him passionately. "Thanks, lover. You were great. If I ever let another man make me pregnant, you'll be on the top of my list of studs." She kissed him and then headed for the ladies' bathroom.

Ryan watched her beautiful ass sway as she sashayed toward the bathroom. Then he lowered his eyes to her thighs and saw gobs of his cum dripping down. At this moment, he was enormously proud of himself.

To be continued

12