Two, Three, Four or More Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a general mumbling of agreement. But there had been so much alcohol consumed that I doubted that her listeners were capable of giving informed consent.

"I hope that what we have produced tonight for publication will be seen as tastefully erotic.

"Now, I gave considerable thought to my outfit and I chose something which seemed appropriate to my country of origin. But you ladies -- and Henry - have inspired me to be a bit more daring. So, it is with considerable butterflies that I offer my body to Henry to capture for the calendar. Please don't be shocked, but rather regard this as me going with the flow this evening. I leave Henry to sort out how to pose me."

I thought she was rather going over the top for what was one of the more conservative outfits on display that evening.

Still, she had built up the suspense nicely for her great reveal. I hoped that she would not disappoint. She turned her back on me, facing towards her female audience, searched in the pocket of her robe, and pulled out a band which she tied as a headband around her dark hair. Having prolonged the suspense, she undid the robe and shrugged it off her shoulders to rest on her lower arms. I reached to the side to start the camcorder on the tripod, then began taking photographs in rapid succession. All I could see was her upper back which she had now clothed in a grey gauze material. Her audience hadn't seen what she had earlier shown me and Alana, but would have expected something conservative of her anyway. They could see what I could not from behind her, and their collective gasp suggested that her outfit was a complete revelation. The conservative, straight-laced Arab beauty was bending a little to suit the occasion.

I was surprised, too, that their reaction felt like ten times the volume of any that had gone before. Was it possibly the shock of her consenting to dress down a little for the occasion? Would there be repercussions from her husband later for her dressing down at all?

Then the dressing gown robe fell away from her body and her rear was revealed to me. I tried to make sense of what I was seeing. It looked from the rear to be a full-length, trailing cloak or veil of semi-transparent dark grey material, hanging from her neck by a thin black band like a dress train. Her hands and wrists poked through slits in the side of the material, which I guessed she was holding open at the front for her female audience. The material hung in folds at the back which obscured details of her body, but it was apparent to me that beneath the veil she was naked. The belly dancer outfit had been discarded.

The gasps turned into appreciative applause. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at me to gauge my reaction. Her face bore an ambiguous, enigmatic smile. I will remember that look for the rest of my life, because it acknowledged my entitlement to share in what the other ladies could all see. Keeping me in her sights, she opened out the sides of the veil into the shape of a fan. She watched for my reaction. The ladies in front of her oohed their appreciation.

I groaned with arousal and desire, because with the transparent veil now held up in a stretched arc of material it hid nothing of her body details. And the evidence of my total appreciation also had nowhere to hide. My cock strained from the extreme pressure of blood pumping through its veins and capillaries, urging me to put down my camera and plunge myself between her inviting loins. I forced myself to concentrate on the job in hand.

She had the most divine rear, of a shapely back tapering to a slim waist and flaring out into perfectly curved hips. Her bottom was firm and succulent. The effect was completed by long shapely legs. If I had thought Josie had a perfect model's body, it had nothing on Ayesha's stunning frame.

As she lowered her arms and brought them together the gown fell back into pleats, she turned to show me her front. The shape of her rounded breasts showed out quite clearly from the draped material, but her hands were lowered to hide her sex. She adopted a series of poses for my camera.

A glint of reflected light made me look around the camera. That was when I realised where she had found that costume. For the front of her headband, and the neck band for the veil were decorated in similar coins to Bruna's bikini outfit. The wrist bands were each also covered in a row of coins. It was no wonder that Bruna had looked so exposed. Her costume had been designed for the bikini to be partially obscured by the semi-transparent veil. And she had lent it to Ayesha.

Paula went off to put some appropriate music on the hi-fi system. What came through the speakers was a soft rock number with a raunchy, laid-back rhythm: After Dark, by Tito and Tarantula.

Alana fiddled anxiously with the camcorder, keen to capture this performance for posterity, before finally deciding to detach it and hold it in her hands.

I picked up a camera as Aleysha began a slow balletic dance, with much flowing armology; and leaps and twirls to make the veil billow then fall tantalisingly to wrap and temporarily hide her exquisite body. The thin, translucent veil wisped teasingly in drapes around her nakedness, mostly hiding the details of her body in its folds; at other times revealing it tantalisingly for her audience. I changed cameras for one set for motion capture, to vary the type of pictures I was taking. As the music went into a short instrumental section her head angled forwards with her arms outstretched horizontally at 45 degrees. I knew then that that was the killer picture for the calendar. It showed her full body profile with her leading leg pointing forward to hide her pubic hair behind it, and her downward pointing arm concealing the nipple closer to the camera.

The shots were done within the 3 minutes 52 seconds it took for the music to play out. The whole group applauded raucously such an exceptional performance and there were cries for more. I seized the digital camcorder and nodded to Paula to replay the music, Then I followed Ayesha around the floor as she danced, at times like a vestal virgin, then like a whirling dervish. It showed off both her costume and her superb body to their best effects. Her face showed sheer exultation at her emotional and inhibitional release.

She reached for her wrist bands and released them one by one. Then she released the neck band. As the music reached its conclusion, she whisked the veil away from her body and flourished it like a matador's cape before collapsing totally naked to the floor.

For several moments there was total, awed silence in the ballroom. We had all witnessed a performance of dignified, classically erotic perfection, with an extraordinary level of nudity. But most of all the performer had been the woman lest likely to lose her inhibitions.

I put the camcorder down carefully and rushed to her side to congratulate her and assist her to her feet. She accepted my hand diffidently at first. She looked embarrassed at her nudity, let alone the close proximity of mine. But then she shook herself, as if to dispel any doubts, and leapt up excitedly, as if released from an invisible restraint. She hugged me delightedly. Our naked bodies mashed together, and I felt her legs open to allow my throbbing cock to slip between her upper thighs. My legs trembled, not for the first time that evening, this time with an overdose of arousal at the touch of her flesh against mine. I shivered with sexual delight at the feel of her generous breasts pressing against my chest, her rock hard nipples boring into my skin.

Her intent could not have been clearer. My cock thrust its way gently, backwards and forwards, unashamedly, between her lusciously lithe thighs. We embraced and kissed, whilst the applause and excited chatter reverberated around us.

Paula came to her and they hugged each other intimately. Ayesha's whisper to me was barely audible above the noise.

"I saw your disappointed reaction to my chosen costume, Henry. I hope you approved of my replacement."

Paula was on hand to offer Aleysha her dressing gown, which she draped carelessly around her naked body. It felt as if she didn't want to lose the rush she had got from being publicly naked.

She looked distracted, so Alana stepped in to bring a close to the evening's activities.

"Ladies, it's getting late so I suggest we call it a night. We will gather together again next Saturday to take any additional photographs which might be needed; and if Henry will again oblige, any more videos of any of you who want to be so bold. We will also have a slideshow of the shortlisted pictures of each woman for the calendar. From them we can select the final shots. Now thank you all, and have safe journeys home."

A maid approached me with a sheepish grin, holding a unisex dressing gown.

Aleysha spoke to her quietly then suggested that the attendants could retire for the night. Soon there were just five of us left in the ballroom: Aleysha, Alana, Paula and Josie. I had been too busy all evening to socialise with the ladies, so I was interested to hear their impressions of the evening. What I had feared, of a lot of standing around for those not participating in their camera sets, had proven to be unfounded. There had been much chattering, gossiping, imbibing of alcohol, and sporadic outbreaks of dancing. None of the ladies had complained or expressed indignation at how the evening had progressed.

Alana summed up the position. "I was busy downloading the sessions and having quick checks that the pictures were of good enough standard. To be frank, Henry, these cameras are such state of the art pieces of equipment that it would be difficult to foul up completely with them. Still, you did a great job. There are some fabulous images, which will require very little, if any, photoshopping, other than adding backgrounds.

"It was obvious that you were inspired most by your dick, because your best shots were the sexiest ones. Your pictures of Brenda were frankly, astonishing. She will be delighted with the finished products. And that Britannia pose is just a complete 'wow'. There's also quite a bit of soft porn in there which I assume you did for your own consumption."

I protested. "I did it to get the ladies used to the camera, and to act on instinct rather than through artificial poses."

Alana continued. "Every time I came into the room there was an excited buzz, which never appeared to lag. I think it's been a successful evening, and that's before you see the shortlisted pics."

Paula was bubbling with enthusiasm. "I've never seen our ladies so excited. I think we've missed a trick with our sedate events. They want activities which will stimulate them, take them out of their dull everyday existences.

A mobile phone rang. It was Josie's. She took it then said, "That was my mother. She's had a fall. She's OK but wants me to go and see her for reassurance."

She turned to me to speak, but Ayesha interrupted quickly. "Don't worry about Henry. We'll take care of him. You go and see to your mother."

And then we were four.

Alana yawned. "I'm just about all in. I've been a busy beaver, so I'll head off home and hope for a good night's sleep. Oh, by the way ladies, this was my outfit."

She pulled off her loose garment. Parts of the Lady Santa costume had rubbed off in places in the course of the evening, but still looked impressive. Paula and Aleysha gasped. Alana was delighted by their reaction. "You wait 'til you see the pictures." She turned to me.

"Take your robe off Henry and give me a goodbye hug."

I clasped her to me. It felt good; really good. And I no longer cared about being naked in front of onlookers.

~*~*~

The final part follows immediately, with the final payoff.