Two Toms and a Brain Cell Ch. 06

Story Info
Tomboy x femboy summer fun.
2.9k words
4.8
4.1k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MothBoi
MothBoi
129 Followers

The chirping of birds and buzzing of bugs could be heard outside. The blazing summer sun shined in through the windows, into the cool, air-conditioned room. Inside, there was heavy breathing. Hands braced against the floor, as sweat occasionally dropped down.

"Keep going." Casey said in encouragement as he wrapped his arms around her sweaty body.

"Almost there..." Ash sighed.

Ash was doing her daily push-ups, while Casey lay on her back as an extra challenge. Normally she could carry him with ease, but the extra weight made push-ups considerably more difficult. She did one more rep, before finally collapsing on the floor.

"Alright, that does it for today!" She gave him a thumbs up. "You can get off me now."

"'kay." He got off her and then stood to his feet.

Getting off the floor, Ash grabbed her water bottle took a long drink from it. "I think it was easier this time than the first time we tried this." She said. "We'll have to keep this up; incorporate you into my workout schedule."

"Glad I can help, I guess?" He didn't necessarily mind, but it felt strange. Taking part in her workout routines was a good bonding opportunity, but it wasn't exactly a gym buddy situation. All he really did was mess around on his phone while she used him as a training weight.

"Don't sell yourself short, you are helping!" She flexed her muscles. "I've had lots of gains these past few months. Just feel!"

He reached out and grabbed her boob. "Yep. Just as big as ever." He observed, squeezing them.

"I'm aware, now if you could feel my actual gains..." she growled.

He moved his hand to her arm and felt it. As expected, it was very firm and had definitely grown since he first started dating her. "Jokes aside, I've noticed you've gotten more muscular recently." He observed, before draping his arms on her broad shoulders. "Such a big, strapping woman..."

"You always know what I wanna hear." She chuckled. "You really motivate me to get stronger, you know?" She reached out and embraced him. "Bigger arms mean better hugs, right?"

"Indeed." He nestled his face into her shoulder.

"Oh, and before I forget," she said, pulling out of the hug "you mentioned something about wanting to take a ride on my bike during the summer, right? How about I take you for a ride around town? Something to help unwind after my workout."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that! Yeah, let's go!"

"Cool. We can stop by the park while we're out too."

It didn't take long for either of them to get ready since it was just a casual joy ride. She was wearing a black tank top and jorts, while her boyfriend had put on a pair of women's running shorts and a t-shirt. She handed him his helmet, one he'd gotten specifically for when she rode around with him, and they assumed their usual position; Ash drove in front, while he sat behind her and clung to her. Revving up the motor, she rode off.

The summer heat was offset by the winds that blew around them. This was the first time she'd ridden around with him after the weather warmed up, and it proved to be a good first experience. It felt very different from driving a car, even if they were going down familiar routes at a normal speed. No longer contained within an enclosed cabin, the world felt closer somehow. What's more, holding her for support felt romantic somehow. As if the bike were her horse, she was a knight, and he was her prince.

After going aimlessly around town for a while, she eventually pulled up to the park, as promised. It seemed they'd lucked out with the crowds since there were only a few other people there. There was a gentle breeze, and the lake was quite calm.

After walking around aimlessly for a moment, it quickly became clear how hot it was without the wind constantly blowing on them. It seemed their luck wasn't as good as they initially thought. They didn't walk around too much before they had to take shelter under the shade of a tree.

Ash sat on a bench, leaning back and dramatically sighing. Casey quickly joined her, and they took turns drinking from her water bottle.

"We should've gone out earlier, this heat is unbearable!" Casey said. "I didn't expect it would get so warm so quickly!" He took a swig of the water bottle before handing it back to her.

"Yeah, I forgot we'd planned to do this until it was afternoon already. That was my bad." Ash said, after taking a long drink of water. "Count yourself lucky though, at least you don't have to deal with all this under-boob sweat. God cursed me with these awesome tits."

"Is that why you're more of an autumn and winter gal?" He asked, before gesturing for the water bottle back.

"Definitely." She looked at him taking a long drink. "Say...we're sharing this water bottle, so wouldn't it be like an indirect kiss?"

"I don't know, I guess?" He furrowed his eyebrows at the suggestion. "What does it matter? We made out this morning and you pegged me into oblivion last Tuesday."

"Hm...guess you're not as easily flustered these days." She let out a gremlin-like snicker. "I've corrupted the innocent boy!"

"Shut up~!" He laughed, nudging her on the shoulder. "The damage was already done, I'm just more comfortable with this stuff now."

"Released your inner slut, have I?" She ruffled his hair.

"That's one way of putting it..." he chuckled.

After chatting in the shade for a few more minutes, Ash stood up and stretched.

"Well, I need to take a piss. Be back in a minute!" She said, before hurrying off to the public bathrooms.

"'kay!" He waved, before looking back to the lake. He sighed, admiring the calm waters. The wind toyed with his chestnut hair as he sat in silence. It was nice to just stand back and soak in the sounds of nature.

He was just about to start tuning out the outside world when he heard footsteps coming up to him. Wondering if Ash had come back already, he looked to his left. It wasn't her, but some guy he'd never seen before. Nothing in particular stood out about him, though he looked to be a few years older than him.

"Your boyfriend run off on ya, huh?" He observed. "What's a pretty girl like you doing with an idiot like him?"

He was taken aback by the comment. "My girlfriend just ran to the bathroom, she'll be back in a minute." He said, intentionally lowering his voice to get the point across "And also, she's not just some idiot! She's my idiot!"

He just scoffed. "Oh, you're one of those types of people, huh? Never would've guessed." Sticking his hands in his pocket, he swayed back and forth. "You'll never be a real woman, y'know."

He furrowed his eyebrows and slumped his shoulders. It was just one misunderstanding after another with this guy. "I mean, I'm a man so...thanks, I guess? Can I help you with something, sir? Are you lost?"

"I'm not, but something tells me you are." He was just about to leave, when he noticed Ash quickly walking back up to them.

"The fuck is happening, I left for like 5 minutes!" She complained, before looking at the stranger. "Who are you? You messing with my boyfriend?"

"Oh, so he was right. I can see that you're...definitely a woman." He observed, not-so-subtly looking at her chest. "Well uh...why are you going out with him? He's not a real man."

"This guy was flirting with me a minute ago because he thought I was a girl." Casey explained, annoyed by this new development. "But now he's changing his approach apparently."

"Hey, you stay out of this!" He yelled. "I don't wanna hear any talk coming from a fucking-" his words were cut off when Ash tightly gripped his shoulder.

"Listen here, bastard..." she started giving him an intense look "if you finish that sentence, I will punt you like a football. Nobody messes with my boyfriend, he's mine."

He grabbed her by the wrist, apparently undeterred by her threat. "Like I should take a threat from a woman seriously. I can handle you."

She sharply inhaled. "Okay." With that single word, she released her grip and immediately threw a left punch. She swung with such swiftness and power, that he was immediately struck down. Within just a second, her fist had sent him collapsing to the grassy ground.

Casey stood there for a brief moment in stunned silence. It was probably only a second or two, but it felt longer. Then, Ash broke the silence. "Shit, I think I knocked him out cold." She then grabbed Casey by the arm and started running back to the motorcycle. "Let's get the fuck out of here! Self-defense or not, I'm not dealing with any cops!"

Casey didn't speak, because he was so in love with his girlfriend at that moment. They climbed back onto her motorcycle, and they sped away.

The drive home was quiet and uninterrupted. It was difficult to make casual conversation after something like that. Once they got back to Ash's place, they decided to take early showers and relax for the rest of the day.

Casey was playing a game on his laptop when Ash walked out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but some pajama pants. "Phew, that feels better..." she sighed.

He headed into the bathroom himself quickly after. On the way, he couldn't help but stare at his girlfriend. She had a habit of being shirtless when it was just them hanging around the house, so he'd grown comfortable with the sight. Still, he never tired of seeing her big muscles and boobs.

After showering, he decided to give Ash a little "reward" for what she did in the park. Being protected by her made him happy, and he wanted to express his gratitude. He walked out wearing a fluffy bathrobe and stood behind her as she sat at her computer.

"So..." he announced, starting to fidget.

She spun around in her desk chair to face him. "Hm?"

"Well...when you knocked out that guy earlier it made my heart skip a beat. So I thought I'd reward you." He then undid the ties that held up his robe, then let it drop to the floor, revealing that he wasn't wearing anything beneath.

"Oh?" She perked up, seeing his naked body unveiled for her. No matter how many times they banged, the sight of his naked body never failed to excite her. Particularly the sight of his thick thighs, with his disproportionately large cock hanging between them.

"You can do whatever you want to me." He said, showing off his body by putting his hands behind his head.

"You really know how to get me going..." she rose to her feet and then pulled down her pajama pants. She then grabbed his head and kissed him on the lips. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

"Then fuck me..." having led her on, now she was getting aggressive with him. He wouldn't have had it any other way, and in fact, that was his intention.

Pulling out of the kiss, she turned him around. Their naked bodies pressed against each other, she reached around him and started pumping his dick. She used her free hand to pinch his nipples, while his cock slowly rose and got harder.

He could feel her hot breath on his ear, her soft boobs on his neck, and her hard abs against his back. It was all enough to drive him crazy, but what made him even hornier was the fact that she kept thrusting her hips against his ass. Even if she didn't have a strap, the feeling of her crotch rutting against him was making him even hornier.

"By the way, while I appreciate this little thank-you," she said, admiring the sight of his dick rising "don't feel like you have to pay me back for what I did. You're mine, so anyone who wants to mess with you will have to deal with me. These muscles aren't just for show, y'know. If anyone is giving you trouble, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll send 'em straight to hell!"

"You don't have to make a habit of knocking people out but...being protected by you makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm glad I have you as a partner."

"Well I don't get into fights regularly, but I don't back down either. And if someone messes with my kitten, well..." she kissed him on the back of the neck "I'll get aggressive."

She kept toying with his dick. She peeled back the foreskin, then started tapping her finger on the pink tip. Running her free hand down his torso, she started jerking him with both hands.

Feeling him get harder and swell up in her hands, she leaned forward and spoke softly in his ear. "Ready?"

"Yeah."

The couple climbed onto the bed, and before Casey knew it, Ash was already wrestling him into position. Grabbing him by the ankles, she upturned his lower half and forced him into the amazon position. He let out a little yelp, suddenly being put into the position she wanted.

"That was a cute sound you just made." She said, raising herself above him. "I know all your buttons. Kitten likes it when I piledrive him in bed, doesn't he?"

"Yes..." his face turning red, he breathed heavily and was practically shaking with anticipation. He could tell by her smug expression that she enjoyed the sight.

"Such a slut. You want mommy to fuck you, right?" She grabbed his cock, then lowered herself onto it. The tip pressed against her, but she wasn't putting it in yet. "Well? Do you?"

"Yes!" He cried, feeling her drenched opening just on his tip. "Please!"

"You're going to have to beg a little harder than that." She reached down and started toying with her clit. "Unless you just want to masturbate."

"No, I want you to fuck me! Please fuck me! I love mommy so much, I want her to ride me until my pelvis is numb and my dick is sore!" He was so horny he almost felt delirious.

She titled her head to the side, as if considering whether his begging was worthy enough. Then she gave her answer. "Good boy." Then, she sank down and devoured his dick. She moaned softly but that was drowned out by the desperate whimpers of her bitch boy.

As expected, her teasing and pleasing had left him fully erect. Likewise, dominating him turned her on like nothing else, so it didn't take long before she was hungrily eating up his whole dick. It was erotic, seeing her lips parting for his fat cock as she swallowed it whole. His dick was drenched, as if she was marking him with her fluids. He could feel her walls encompass him, while his tip kept kissing her cervix.

She ground against his pelvis, making him rub against her favorite spots. The fact that he was so cute and subby always made her insanely horny, and it helped that he had such a huge cock. His was the thickest dick she'd had the pleasure of tasting, and the feeling of being filled was incredible. She could feel the pressure building in her belly, like a surge of electricity in her abdomen.

"I don't know if you remember, but I did start taking those pills." She said, rubbing her clit. "So I don't have to pull out like I normally do."

"Oh yeah that's right..." he rested his head back against the pillows, feeling as if he was drowning.

"Of course, that also means I'm going to milk the shit out of you." With that, she went into full pelvis-crushing mode and started pounding him. Her pussy kept squelching and letting out air as she relentlessly crushed his crotch. Lowering her body down, she reached up and pinned him down by the wrists. Her weight pushing down against him, she had him locked in a mating press.

He let out a desperate moan when she started doing this, before managing to get out a soft "thank you..." he loved it when she went crazy like that. She fucked like a wild beast. As if the force of her hip movements wasn't enough, she had started biting and nipping at his neck and shoulders. The pain only amplified the pleasure.

He could feel himself getting close, and he could tell by the way her insides were twitching that she was going to cum too.

"Please..." he sighed, breathing heavily as his whole faced turned beet red "kiss me. I want you to kiss me while you fuck me."

"God, you're just way too cute." She planted a kiss. The soft touch of her lips and her tongue in his mouth contrasted sharply with the way she was crushing him.

Once she started kissing him, it was almost too much; they both came at the same time. Now that she didn't need to get him out, it felt different than usual. Feeling her twitch and cream on him, he pumped out cum with his tip pressed against her womb.

She lay on top of him for a moment, as they both breathed heavily and had to rest a moment. Then, without warning, she raised her hips again before smacking them back down on him. It seemed she wasn't satisfied yet.

And so, they continued like that. Having allowed his master to do as she pleased, she continued fucking him like a hyena in heat. Meanwhile, Casey simply let himself drown in the pleasure while Ash went to town on him.

MothBoi
MothBoi
129 Followers