Two Visits to Mom

Story Info
Visiting Mom can cause trouble.
796 words
3.8
29.7k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tanglosax
tanglosax
314 Followers

Two Visits to Mom

Short little ditties, story fragments if you will, that I couldn't resist banging out. Neither RAAC nor BTB, so if you need one of those, you should just move on. No editing either, but no need to be kind in your comments. Tanglosax

Sandra's visit to her Mom

I had just finished mowing the grass and was sitting on the front steps, relaxing and having a beer. My wife, Sandra, had left a few hours earlier to visit her mom. Sandra felt that her mother was declining a bit and spent a few hours with her every Saturday afternoon. This was sweet of Sandra, I thought, and, frankly, gave me some me time. Usually, I would have enough me time and would be happy to see her when she returned. Today would be a bit different.

I had not quite finished my beer when Sandra pulled her car into the driveway. She got out and walked up the sidewalk to where I was sitting.

"Hi, honey," she said. She had to stop at the bottom of the steps since I was sitting at the top and would need to move to let her pass.

"Hi, Sandra," I said. "How's your mom?"

"Well, she's okay, but I wish she would be a little more active," Sandra responded.

"Sandra, are you having an affair on your visits to your mom?"

"What, what did you say? What would make you say something like that?"

"No, that's not the way a conversation goes. The way it goes is: I ask you a question and you don't answer with another question. You answer with an answer. Then you can ask a question. Or we can just end the conversation. So, I'll ask in a different way. Are you fucking someone else?" I could tell Sandra was stuck. She could tell the truth and that would definitely be bad. She could lie and that might end up bad. Sweat had popped out on her forehead, and she had stopped breathing while she considered her answer.

"No," she finally opted for the denial, as less risky, I guess. "And why would you even ask me that?" I think she was trying to figure out how successful her denial would be.

"Someone I trust told me. Sandra, you know adultery is the only sin forbidden twice in the ten commandants. The sixth and ninth both say it's bad, and lying about it only makes it worse. In the old days, a woman might get ten lashes with a whip for adultery, but if she lied about it, she got an extra three, because you have to add three to get from the sixth to the ninth commandment." Of course, I was just making this up, enjoying torturing her a bit.

"Well, I'm not lying. And who is this person you trust so much that is telling lies about me?"

"Your mother called, to ask how you are, said she hadn't seen you in a while."

END

Lily's visit to her Mom

Lily and John Carpenter were having a late breakfast at home on Saturday morning. Married seven years, they still enjoyed time with each other, although maybe one or both of them was experiencing a bit of the seven-year itch.

As she finished her coffee, Lilly told John, "I talked to my Mom this morning, and I'm a little worried. She just seemed a bit absent."

"A bit absent?" John responded. "What does that mean?"

"You know, like she's not all there. I think she has never recovered from her divorce from Daddy. They both said there was no cheating going on, they just drifted apart, but I'm not so sure I believe them. And now, she's only 47, she should be out doing stuff, getting laid if I can say that about my Mom. I think I'll drive over to see her tomorrow, take her to brunch. What do you think?"

"I think that's a good idea. Make reservations at Henri's. She likes that place, and it gets crowded for Sunday brunch."

"Okay, it's an hour drive to her house, so I'll plan to leave here at about 10 and make reservations for 11:30."

The next day, Lily had been gone about 15 minutes when John heard the doorbell ring. He answered and Lily's mom was there. She rushed in, closed the door, and gave John a not-so-innocent hug and kiss.

"I figure we have about two hours," she said, "so get your clothes off quick and meet me in the bedroom. I can only be a bit absent."

END

Okay, okay, I know, not enough of a story in either of these fragments. If anyone wants to add to either or both, you are certainly welcome to. Tanglosax

tanglosax
tanglosax
314 Followers