All Comments on 'Two Visits to Mom'

by tanglosax

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sandra's story needs to be amplified. It has some potential.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Hahahaha!

Funny stuff today.

Thank you.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5* Two lovely little contrasting snapshots. I certainly didn't see the second one coming. You don't need to develop them into longer tales - they say everything they need to.

wayniepoo62wayniepoo62over 1 year ago

Please keep writing. Very amusing. And no matter what anyone else says, they don't have to be longer stories than they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hahaha i liked them

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Ha! Those were fun shorts. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, okay, but I’m not sure why you bothered to post these fragments. I would argue that you (and I) would have been better off had you saved them to a hard drive for future development.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Interesting and utterly unrelated fragments

3 stars

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

Au contraire! I think they are complete as they were conceived. Sometimes a quick sketch is more eloquent than a tome. Each story reads as a joke, with a lengthy setup and a punchline for a finale. Well done. Thanks.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

"Neither RAAC nor BTB"

Not a fan of authors spoiling the ending. Lately I skip those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two great starts. Would love to see them fleshed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Little ditties like this should not be published because they simply waste the readers' time and effort in reading.

Nothing interesting here, but just two cheap little "ditties."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL Great shorts. Loved them

Robby_DRobby_Dover 1 year ago

Bare bones, but good bones for an extended story, at least from the first part. I gave it a 4. Flesh it out and maybe come out with a 5.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

You’re right, either could be worked into a full story. Perhaps you’ll revisit them at a later date

terraknorterraknorover 1 year ago

Since you stated they were fragments from the beginning, I didn't expect more than that. I think both are interesting and would make good full stories.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Why bother to post these little ideas? The first made for an interesting start of a story,but not the second.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 1 year ago

First half is worth a 5, the second half a 1. So an average gives you a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, I've read a lot worse that took a lot longer to get through.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Nice. 2 short full stories.

5* for the effort.

kdad9010kdad9010over 1 year ago

Loved em. I don’t need an amateur novel from someone that has to tell me their wife’s attributes and how they met for 2 pages before they get to a story.

More please! (Thank you!)

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

Second one is dumb, who is she going to explain not showing up to a planned brunch

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

As someone willing to put my name to my comment, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why? Just why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did you write these while sitting on the toilet taking a shit? Maybe you should have flushed these down the drain as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy, these were very short and very weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did you bother? There's nothing here.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Didn’t get this one at all. Two disparate parts don’t make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It may have been a good story if you had taken the time to develop it and then write it. **

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, never pull this shit again. Full stories or nothing.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Nice twist, in both tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't mind the idiots who spend more time counting words than reading them. These were great as is. A story should determine its own length. The problem with most entries in the 750 word challenge is that the stories do not lend themselves to 750 words. These ditties were perhaps more joke than story due to the length, but they were definitely enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be funnier if in the second story the daughter turned to her mother with her fears about her husband's fidelity and asked for advice and help in exposing the adulterer.

xfac2021xfac2021over 1 year ago

Next time, tell a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious!

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Just one note, are you religious as I have read a few of your stories and you always refer to the Bible and the 10 commandments, this part I find unnerving as a church goer myself I find people using the Bible and quoting the 10 in sex stories actually quite offensive. Something I thought the editors would have picked up on.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Oh and forgot to mention the 9th commandment is thou shell not give false testimony, and the 7th thou shell commit Adultery, the 6th you used was thou shell not kill. You can't even get your facts right.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Blasphemy using the lords commands which you clearly do not know it only appears once which is the 7th command 'Thou shell not commit Adultery'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m a contrarian, I guess. I think that that both stories are complete as they were written. And, they are very well written (other than the 10 commandments thing, which may have been deliberate.) Could you have gone on and on for pages, days, weeks, even months like some authors? I am sure you could, and others will. But it isn’t necessary, and it gets boring. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These are more jokes than anything. Next time, write a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was very weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute , like two jokes

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

@Impossiblefuture: It strongly depends on the religion you believe in

catholic: 2 commands, 6 and 9

jewish: 1 command, 7

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Hell some comments are harsh even with the foreword, do people even read anymore or just scan? Geez really wake up folks, just do not get woke thought that's political. 2M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous