Two Weeks Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, Sis. Anything you need, just say the word."

"Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it." Sammi got up and again greatly exaggerated her limp. She figured it would give her a little cover if she got caught being up in the middle of the night checking the recorders.

At midnight her watch alarm vibrated and woke Sammi up. She put on some pajama bottoms and slippers and went to the front door. She didn't see an alarm panel so she unlocked the front door and opened it. She walked out, turned to the right, and picked up the recorder from behind the bush. Then she went to the Beemer and grabbed the one from inside and took them back to her room.

Once inside she plugged them into her laptop and downloaded the files. She left whatever was on the recorders on them, then went back out the front door and replaced it behind the bush and in the car. She went back into her room and put earphones on and played the recordings. The one from the car picked up both voices because she apparently sat with the car running and talked over the Bluetooth.

"Hey Baby, it's me."

"Hey, Jo. It's good to hear your voice. Can you sneak out?"

"Sorry, stud. The hick and his sister are both here and I really need to put in an appearance."

"I can't go on like this much longer, Jo. Just divorce him and marry me."

"Seth, you know that's not a good idea. We divorce, I get half of what we have. Maybe alimony for a few years. If the hick is gone forever, I get everything we own including the company he's about to get. Lee keeps telling me how it practically runs itself. If he's correct, I'll run the business and we'll have it made."

"I don't know, Jo..."

"What the fuck do you mean 'I don't know'? You said you could do this! If you can't, I'll find someone who can! I'm sure I could get Andy to..."

"No, I can do it. I'll kill him."

"Seth, baby, it's gonna work out. I promise. You'll be able to move into this big house with me and we'll be together every night."

"I know, beautiful, I love you."

"I love you too. I'll call you tomorrow." After she was disconnected she talked to herself out loud. "Jesus Christ, I'm fucking surrounded by dumb hillbillies!" After a minute of silence she started another phone conversation. "Hey baby, it's me."

"Hey, Jo. I was just thinking about you."

"I was just thinking about you, too. I wanted to hear your voice."

"Can you sneak over? Just come through the woods?"

"Not tonight, Andy. Lee's sister is here. I need to at least ACT like I want to spend some time with them."

"Jo, when are you just gonna divorce the geek and move in with me?"

"Soon...I'm working on an exit strategy now. If it works out, I'll still be living here, though."

"Well if he moves out, I'll be happy to move in with you."

"Yeah, we'll see. After being married for a few years, I may just want to live by myself for a while. Don't worry though, you know there's a trail that goes from my house to your house." Jolene didn't want Andy getting any ideas about moving in with her. Once Andy served his purpose, he would be a fuck-buddy until she accomplished what she wanted to do and was able to move away. That was it. He was good in bed, and willing to do anything she wanted, but she wasn't going from one hillbilly to another.

"Can we get together tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll try. I really need to get laid good, and you're the best."

"OK, Jo, call me tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too." After the phone was disconnected, Jolene talked to herself again. "Holy shit these morons are easy!" She was muttering to herself now. "Fuck'em a few times and they think you're in love with'em." She took a deep breath and let out a sigh.

Sammi heard the phone ringing again. "Hey, Michelle, it's me."

"Hey, girlfriend. What's up?"

"I just needed to talk to someone with a little intelligence."

This was met with polite laughter. "Girl, your husband is intelligent. He's just..."

"I know, I know. I can't wait to move back to civilization."

"Jo, why don't you just divorce him? You'll walk away with enough to start over here in Atlanta and..."

"The way you divorced Chase?"

"Just because I got away with it, doesn't mean you will. Hate to see you go to prison."

"Chelle, this company he's getting could be worth, like, a million dollars. I deserve this. It'll look like an accident and the only person, and I use that term loosely, that'll miss him is his sister."

"You better watch out for her, Jo. Isn't she in the army?"

"She's in the Marine Corps. I think she's like a mechanic or something. She's here now, she actually managed to get herself shot. She probably annoyed someone else as much as she annoys me and they tried to make it look like an accidental shooting on the gun range." This was said with a laugh.

"Have you figured out how yet?"

"No, I got two hillbillies on the hook. One of them already promised that he would do it. If he chickens out, I'll get the other one to do it."

"They're gonna do it together?"

"No. They don't even know about each other. I mean, they know each other, but they both think I'm cheating exclusively with them. These morons both think I'm in love with them."

"Be careful, Jo, this could go sideways on you."

"Hey, all they could prove is that I'm having an affair with a guy who took it upon himself to kill my husband. No one around here knows anything and everyone thinks me and Lee are madly in love. Well, they're half right, he's madly in love with me."

"Well, so far, three of us know. You trust Seth to keep his mouth shut? What about after you dump him?"

"Once he does it, he's on the hook. He can't do anything to me without incriminating himself. Christ, he probably doesn't even know what 'incriminating' means. Besides, as long as he makes it look like an accident, no one will ever know. Plus, he does absolutely anything I tell him to do. Maybe I'll keep him."

"When's it supposed to happen?"

"After Lee gets back from his next business trip. He'll leave in a week, and be gone for two weeks. It'll be shortly after that, if the business has been transferred."

"What if it doesn't work? What if he lives through whatever accident Seth has planned?"

"I've been watching a lot of episodes of 'Snapped'," Jolene laughed, "I'll figure something else out."

"Holy shit! Do you hate the guy that much?"

"I don't hate him, but he's a means to an end. The end being me, rich and single."

"Hey, I've gotta go, Brett just pulled in."

"OK, see ya."

There was the noise of the car engine turning off and then the door opening and closing. Sammi now had a dilemma. Lee would be leaving for Candletop in a week. If she went to the police, she was sure it would be brushed under the rug. She knew this without a doubt because Seth's father was the Sheriff. He was a self-centered asshole who was always pushing people around and taking advantage of his authority. She was convinced that Sheriff Amos would be able to undermine any investigation if she approached the police. Sammi figured she would have to talk to Eric and get his take on the situation.

The next day, Sunday, Sammi was back at the electronics store bright and early. She bought two more voice recorders and two gps trackers. The voice recorders were miniature as well as one of the gps trackers. Her plan was to try to get one of the recorders and one of the gps trackers into Jolene's pocket book. The other recorder would be an extra that she could switch with the first one. The other gps tracker was for Jolene's car.

Lee was leaving for Candletop in less a week and she was hoping to be able to figure out a plan before he left and have it completed, one way or the other, by the time he got back. There was no way she would let the bitch go through with her plan. She decided to call Eric while she was headed back to the house.

"Hey, Sammi, how ya doin'?"

"Mornin', Eric, got a problem."

"Wow, right to it. What's up?"

"Were you able to get the leave?"

"Yep. Be there Saturday."

"Bring our three babies."

"All three of them?"

"Yes, it's important."

"You got it, Sammi."

"Eric?"

"Yeah?"

"Bring some hiking gear."

"Understood. Going for a walk?"

"Probably, Ive got a situation here. It's hard to wrap my head around it, but facts don't lie. I'll have more info and a plan by Saturday."

"Whatever the problem is, Sammi, I'll help you fix it."

"We'll see. I'll call you later on today. We'll talk about it."

"Hey, Sammi?"

"Yeah?"

"Please be careful."

"Talk to you later on."

A little after noon, Sammi decided to take a walk and scope out Andy's place. Lee was at work getting a little extra work done in preparation for the Candletop trip, and Jolene wasn't around. Sammi left her brother's home through the back door and headed into the woods. There were paths all through the woods, and Sammi knew every one of them like the back of her hand.

She knew which path led to the perimeter of Andy's back yard, but she wanted to look at his house from the ridge about 200 yards away. She had a small set of binoculars with her, but probably didn't really need them. She came to the last fork in the path before Andy's house, and took the path to the right.

Ten minutes later she was on the ridge looking down on Andy's house. The house was a small rancher set on about five acres of gently sloping land. Down to her left she could see the other trail she could have taken. Directly in front of her was a sheer drop of about forty feet. Roughly 200 yards away was the back of Andy's house.

Andy's house was pretty well secluded from the other homes in the area. You could see the street in front of it, but houses to either side were far enough away to be hidden by the woods. He had a deck in the back and a hot tub at the edge of the deck that you could step down into. The driveway in front came up to the right side of the house and had a couple spaces to park in, or you could follow the driveway around the back of the house to where a detached garage was. Next to the garage was a bass boat on a trailer and an old lawn tractor.

Behind the house, hidden from prying eyes, was Andy's pickup truck, and Jolene's Beemer. Sammi took her cell phone out and took a screen shot of her Home Screen that showed the date and time, then took a couple pictures of the two vehicles behind the house. She also took a few pictures of the property and the surrounding area, then headed home.

Once home, she checked the voice recorders, but none had anything on them. She figured the one in the Beemer would have all the good stuff. She went onto the deck and started reading a book while laying out on a deck chair.

At 2pm she heard heard Jolene's Beemer pull into the driveway and walked into the kitchen. Jolene came through the front door looking kind of frazzled. "Hey, Jo. You OK? You look a little..."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm gonna run up and jump in the shower. Umm, decide what you want to do for dinner, OK? Whatever you want."

"Sure, no problem." Sammi waited for Jolene to get into the shower and switched out the recorder in her Beemer with one of the new ones she bought. She also attached the larger gps tracker to the frame of her car, and was able to put the other recorder and the smaller tracker in Jolene's pocketbook.

She went into her room and downloaded what was on the recorder, then listened. She could hear a phone ringing on the cars speakers.

"Hello?"

"Hey, stud."

"Hey, beautiful, what's up?"

"Busy?"

"Nope. Don't go in to work till 3. What'cha thinkin'?"

"I'm thinking I need to get fucked and hubby's at work. Know anyone that can help me out?"

"Well, since the cuck's at work, it better be me."

"Of course it's you, dummy. Who else would it be?"

"Better not be anybody else. You comin' here?"

"Yep, ten minutes."

"Perfect. How long do we have?"

"Like, till two. That'll give us a few hours."

"Awesome, see you in a few."

"Yep, love ya."

"Love you too."

Again the sound of a phone ringing. "Hey, Jo. What's goin' on?"

"You alone?"

"Yep."

"OK, do I sound like I've been well fucked?, 'cause I sure feel well fucked," Jolene laughed.

"Yeah? Which one?"

"Andy. We went at it for, like, two hours! It was incredible."

"Wow, good for you! Is he the best of the three?"

"Hmmm...good question. He's the most enthusiastic of the three, and the roughest. Seth is the most submissive, he'll do anything I tell him. Lee is the biggest, but he only makes love to me. Lee is never rough. Sometimes I just want to be thrown down and fucked."

"Do you tell him that?"

"Nope, that's what Andy's for. I get the best from all three. I just decide what mood I'm in and choose accordingly."

"How's the plans coming?"

"Good, I guess. It's gonna be Seth that does it. Maybe in a month or so. I'll keep Andy on the hook though. He'll be the backup plan, and the sex is awesome."

"Still think you're makin' a mistake. Keep the geek, he's clueless and makes money. Keep your toys on the side."

"Nope, my mind's made up. Lee is gone, I collect his life insurance, I find someone to run my new company, or else sell it, and I move back to civilization and live the life I deserve. I'm pulling into my driveway, gotta go. Talk to ya later."

"K, see ya."

Sammi closed her laptop and sat there thinking. She was forming a plan. Seth and Andy didn't know they were sharing with each other, they only knew about Lee. Andy seemed pretty jealous about Jolene possibly hooking up with anyone else. Maybe she could use that.

Lee came home at 5pm and the decision was made to order pizza. Sammi offered to go pick it up, figuring it would give her a few minutes to call Eric. "Hey, Sammi. How's things?"

"Things are good, Eric. When are you getting down?"

"Leaving here Friday afternoon., I should get there ten or eleven. That OK?"

"Yep, can't wait for you to get here. Lee's leaving Sunday afternoon, and he's gonna be gone for two weeks."

"Is there gonna be anything for us to do?"

"Don't you worry," Sammi said in a sultry voice, " I have something in mind to occupy our time...the house needs painting."

"Very funny. Anything else, besides home maintenance, on our agenda?"

"Yeah, a little hiking. After Lee leaves, I'll have about a week and a half to solve a major problem."

"No, Sammi, WE"LL have about a week and a half to solve a major problem."

"OK, OK, WE. Look, Eric, I already owe you for saving my life on that mountain, how many more times are you gonna pull me from the fire?"

"First of all, you saved me. Second, as many as I need to."

Sammi let out a deep sigh. "Wow, great answer. OK, I'm putting more stuff on the agenda."

********^********

Tuesday was uneventful, with Jolene staying around the house and doing the normal house chores and occasionally laying out and reading. Sammi checked the recorders when she could, but there wasn't anything significant on them. She made use of the home gym and the shooting range, using an old 22 rifle. The rifle was left to Lee by their father.

Sammi noticed that Jolene disappeared around 2pm. She took the opportunity to check the gps tracker and saw that it showed Jolene's car was on the other side of town, at Seth's place.

Jolene returned at 4pm and Sammi was able to track her car the whole way. As soon as Jolene got into the house she headed up to the master bedroom to take a shower. Sammi used the opportunity to switch the recorders in her pocketbook and the one in her car.

When Jolene didn't come back downstairs, Sammi figured she was soaking her well fucked body in the jacuzzi tub. She went into her room and downloaded the new files from the recorders, then put on some headphones so she could listen to them. The first call on the car recorder was to Jo's friend, Michelle.

"Yo, Jo, what's up"

"Hey, Chelle, just going to hook up."

"Which one?"

"Seth. He's such a little bitch. I'm gonna make him do such depraved things," she laughed.

"Like what?"

"Well, for sure, every time I let him fuck me, he's going down on me afterward. I brought some extra clothes with me I may make him wear."

"Like what."

"Panties, a bra, a garter belt and stockings. I would make him wear my heels, but his feet are too big. I'm gonna have to buy a pair that fit him."

"You gotta send me pics!"

"OK, I'll blindfold him, too."

"Don't you fuckin' tease me!! I wanna see pics."

"OK, OK, I'll send you some."

"OK, gotta go, later."

Ten seconds later, there was another phone ringing through the Bluetooth.

"Hey, gorgeous."

"Not today, slave."

"I'm sorry mistress."

"I'll be there in ten minutes. Be naked on your knees inside the front door."

"Yes. Mistress."

The line went dead. The radio came on, and for the next few minutes there was nothing else. The car turned off, then the door opened and closed.

The next file was when Jolene was leaving Seth's house. "OK, Jo, tell me you got pictures."

"Oh, yeah! I'll send them to you soon. I pushed him a little farther today," she said laughing.

"I can't wait to see these pics," Michelle said laughing.

"I never knew this guy was so submissive! So far, there hasn't been anything he wasn't willing to do. It's kind of a rush."

"Can I get in on this? I mean, if I come up, can we both make him do stuff?"

"Sure, I guess. He'd probably get a kick out of serving us both, and if he doesn't want to, sucks for him. He'll do it anyway."

"Do you, like, whip him?"

"Not yet, but it's coming. I used a wooden spoon on his ass today."

"I am gonna RAPE Brett tonight!"

"Good for you," Jolene said laughing, "think of me when you do."

"Oh, I'm gonna! I can't wait to come visit."

"Sounds good. I'll talk to you later."

"OK, later." Jolene disconnected the line, but didn't turn the radio on. She drove in relative silence, occasionally talking to herself. "OK, he leaves Sunday...two weeks gone, and hopefully the old man finally turns over the company. Two weeks of dealing with Sammi alone...hey, she doesn't like me any more than I like her. She'll probably do everything she can to avoid me. Maybe I can get Chelle to come up this weekend and stay while Lee's gone...so Seth gets rid of Lee, then what?...do I try to get him and Andy at the same time?...I wonder if I could get Seth to give Andy a blowjob?...challenge accepted," she laughed to herself. "OK, a year from now I'm single, moderately wealthy, and living in a city with an actual fucking airport and real nightclubs...I wonder if the accident's gonna be messy?...I guess I'll just have him cremated...I could tell Sammi I'm too distraught and just let her do whatever she wants with the body...I wonder how long it takes to get the company completely in his name?...what should we do for dinner tonight?"

That was the end of the recording from the car recorder. Sammi was about to start listening to what was caught on the pocketbook recorder when she saw her brother pulling into the driveway in his Silverado. She closed up her laptop and got ready for dinner.

By 10pm, Lee and Jolene were in bed and Sammi was back in her room listening to the recordings from the pocketbook recorder. The recorder picked up everything in the car, but Sammi skipped to where she was in Seth's house.

Sammi heard the front door open then close. Then silence for about 10 seconds. "The next time I tell you I want you naked and on your knees, It's like this." Sammi could hear movement. "Like that. Hands on your thighs, palms up. Sitting back on your heels with your head bowed down and knees spread apart, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"From now on, slave, when you disobey me, there will be a punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

There's some clothes in this bag. When I say 'go' you will stand up, take the bag into the bedroom, and put these clothes on. When they are on, you will come back into this room and assume this position again. We'll call this 'position number one'. Any questions?"