Two Weeks Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

50 minutes later, Sammi, Eric and Mr. Goldner were in the lobby when Lee walked through the door. Sammi got up and ran to her brother giving him a bone crushing hug. "Thank you Sammi. I don't know how to thank you."

"Lee, you didn't do it, it would have come out, and you would have gotten out eventually."

"What was going on with the Winchester guy? He just showed up and told me he was my attorney and he'd help me out."

"I'll explain everything when we get home."

They walked into the lot and said their goodbyes to John Goldner, who said the firm would send them a bill for the easiest case he had ever worked on.

********

3 Months Later

An investigation by the prosecutors office determined that Seth Amos was killed by Andy Wolow. It was discovered that Andy Wolow and Seth Amos had been involved in a love triangle with Jolene Cooper. Seth Amos's murder weapon, a Remington 30-06 deer rifle, was found in Andy Wolow's home. Jolene's disappearance was unsolved, and since both men were dead, the case into Seth Amos's murder was closed. The murderer of Andy Wolow hasn't been found. Jolene Cooper is a person of interest, but hasn't been located. There was evidence that she had recently been at Andy's home at some point.

Jolene's car was found at the bus station. While her disappearance was certainly suspicious, she was listed as a missing person. Lee assumed that when she had been found out, she decided to disappear. He didn't think she had murdered Andy before she left, but didn't dismiss it either.

The business had been turned over to Lee, who dove in with everything he had. He was the most eligible bachelor in Pleasant Valley, but didn't date.

************

2 years later.

Sammi was sitting in the office at Web's going over some paperwork. Her belly was making it hard to get close to the desk. She heard some familiar voices through the ductwork.

"Lee, good to see ya."

"How's it goin, Eric?"

"It's goin, Lee, it's goin."

I see they started construction on the addition."

"Yep, in six months you'll be listening to live music here at Web's."

Suddenly there was another voice. "Hey, Eric, there you are!"

Sammi could picture Eric getting up and hugging the petite blonde she knew was out there. "Jen, I want you to meet Lee. I know you've heard a lot about him, being Sammi's brother. Lee, this is my little sister, Jen. Have a seat, Jen, I'm gonna go help Sammi and We'll meet you two out here in a bit."

"Lee, it's nice to finally meet you. Sammi and I talk all the time and she never shuts up about you. According to her, if you pull your shirt open there's gonna be a big "S" on your chest."

As Sammi was listening and smiling, Eric came into the the office. "Can you hear'em?"

"Yeah, be quiet."

"I assure you, Jen, there isn't any "S" on my chest. If anybody has'em, it'll be Sammi and Eric."

"I know, right? I couldn't imagine being stuck on the side of a mountain with a sniper shooting at you! It's amazing that Sammi had the composure to take him out with her own sniper rifle after being shot!"

"WHAT?! A SNIPER?!"

"Yeah, then Eric carrying her down the mountain before she bled out? Crazy, right?"

"SAMANTHA!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!"

END

Inspired by the Bob Russell song made famous by Reba Mcentire. Hope you enjoyed it. Just keeping busy while getting over COVID.