Two Weeks Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Mistress."

"Go."

Sammi could hear Seth getting up and picking up the bag and walking out of the room. Jolene walked over and sat on the couch and waited for Seth to return.

"Umm...excuse me...Mistress?"

"What."

"Umm...I think you may have brought the wrong bag."

"No, Seth, that's the right beg. Now, either you go put those clothes on, or I'm leaving. I'll leave here and go right to Andy's house and fuck his brains out. You're choice."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll bet right back."

A few minutes later Seth came back into the front room of the house. "Very good, slave." Sammi could hear Jolene taking pictures on her phone. Sammi could then hear Jolene taking off her clothes. "When I say 'go', you will crawl over to me and lick my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress."

"From now on, Seth, you do what you're told, when you're told, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Go." Sammi could hear the sounds of Seth crawling across the floor. "Good boy, Seth. All you have to do is what you're told." Sammi could hear the sounds of Seth licking Jolene's pussy. It didn't take long for Jolene to have an orgasm and Sammi could hear her groan through it.

"OK, stop now...stop...STOP!" Sammi heard a slap. "When I FUCKING say stop, I mean fucking STOP! Jesus Christ!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

Jolene let out a big sigh. "What the fuck am I gonna do with you?"

"Whatever you want, Mistress."

"Yeah, I can see that. Seth, are you willing to do whatever I want with you?"

"Yes, Mistress." Sammi heard movement.

""There, Seth, I want your tongue in my ass." There was no reply, but the unmistakeable sounds of licking were heard. "Stop. Lay on your back on the floor. Take off those panties, I wanna fuck you."

Sammi heard movement, then the sounds of intercourse. "May I come, Mistress?"

"Not yet."

"Now, Mistress?"

"Yes, now!"

Sammi could hear Seth grunting through an orgasm, then silence. "Do you love me, Seth?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"We'll see. Don't move, stay on your back. Now, start licking. Clean me out. Keep it up, Seth. God, this is hot...I'm gonna come again, don't stop...ugh...ugh...ugh! OK, STOP!"

There was silence. "Seth, do you know how you're gonna take care of Lee?"

"I think so, Mistress. If it works, it will look like a complete accident. His life insurance will pay you double. Do you want me to explain it to you?"

"No. I don't want to know. We'll wait maybe a month or so after the company is turned over to him before you do it. I'll let you know."

"Yes, Mistress."

"In the back seat of my car there is a bag with a bottle of wine. Go get it."

"Umm, like this?"

"Don't make me tell you again. There will already be a punishment for questioning me."

"Yes, Mistress."

As Seth stood and walked to the door, Jolene picked up her phone and started taking pictures of him as he walked out the door, and more as he walked back in. "Go pour me a glass. You may pour yourself a glass of water."

"Yes Mistress."

A few minutes later, he returned and put the glasses on a table. "Kneel in front of me. Take the position I explained to you earlier. Very good. From this point forward, you will do what I say, when I say it. When in private, or when no one else is around, you will address me as Mistress. When in public, with others around, you will address me as Jolene. Do you have any questions?"

"Will you hurt me?"

"I will discipline you when you fail me or displease me. No permanent damage. This is gonna be a learning experience for both of us. I'm not gonna lie, I'm seriously turned on right now. Any other questions?"

"Not right now, Mistress."

"Good, crawl over here and lick me some more."

Sammi could hear the movement, then the oral sex, then Jolene groaning through another orgasm. "Stand up, go into the kitchen and get the largest wooden spoon you have."

"Yes, Mistress."

Thirty seconds later, Sammi could hear Seth padding back into the the room in his stockings. "Bend over the arm of the couch."

Sammi could hear five loud slaps, each followed by grunts from Seth. "The next time I give you an order, you do it immediately without questioning me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Sammi listened to the rest of the recording, but there was nothing more about the impending murder of her brother. It was another hour or so of Jolene ordering Seth around and having him serve her, with the occasional fuck thrown in. Every fuck was followed by Jolene ordering Seth to clean her out with his mouth.

Sammi thought about what she knew at this point. Jolene was cheating on Lee with two men. Both of those men thought she was cheating exclusively with them. The submissive one was already planning to murder her brother. Jolene, after the murder, planned on liquidating everything she could and moving back to the city where she came from.

Sammi knew what she was going to do. Seth and the whore were going to die, and Andy would go down for the murders. They were all OK with Lee dying, so fuck'em. She didn't plan on telling Lee anything. Let him think the murders were because of a love triangle gone bad. She would plant some of these recordings where they would be found so Lee would know SOME of the truth, just not ALL the truth.

The following morning, Sammi got up before the sun and slipped out the back door and into the woods. She followed the trail to Andy's house and took the fork to the left. When she got to the perimeter, she stayed in the shadows and waited for Andy to leave.

After Andy left for work, Sammi went to the house and found an unlocked bedroom window. She put on a pair of latex gloves and went into the house. She found Andy's gun cabinet, which the moron had left unlocked, and took a Remington 783 30-06 deer rifle and fifteen cartridges. She put the cartridges in a zip-loc baggie. She then walked to the back door, unlocked it and carried the rifle outside. She placed it next to the garage and went back into the house. She re-locked the back door from the inside and exited the house through the same window she entered through. Once outside, she went back to the garage and retrieved the rifle, and slipped back into the the woods.

Like most of the people in Pleasant Valley, Andy had a collection of guns. Unlike most people, his collection wasn't kept in an orderly fashion. Most people were fastidious when it came to their firearms, but Andy just put them where they would fit. If he went searching, he would know one of his rifles was missing, but between his deer rifles, his shotguns, and his target rifles, he probably wouldn't miss the rifle until it was too late.

When she neared her brothers house, she hid the rifle and the cartridges in the woods and put the latex gloves in her pocket and walked into the back door of her brothers house.

Lee had gone to work, and Jolene was no where to be found. She looked out front and saw that Jolene's Beemer was gone. Sammi put on another pair of latex gloves and retrieved the 30-06 and brought it into her room. She examined the weapon and found it to be in very good shape. It had obviously been cleaned since the last time it was used. She put the rifle and the cartridges in the bedroom closet.

Sammi checked the recorders around the house but they were all blank. She checked the one by the deck, but that was also blank. She checked the gps unit and saw that Jolene's car was in town at the grocery store. She got the 30-06 and set up a target at the very back edge of her property. She shot five rounds into the target and was able to make each new shot touch the hole made by the previous shot. Satisfied, she put the rifle back into the closet. Every time she touched the weapon she was wearing gloves.

The rest of the day was uneventful and Jolene returned with several days worth of groceries. Sammi helped her put them away and made small talk, the whole time picturing her hands around Jolene's neck.

Thursday and Friday were also relatively uneventful, aside from the session Jolene had with Andy on Thursday morning and with Seth on Friday afternoon. Sammi listened to Andy talk shit on Lee and prattle on about why Jolene should move in with him, and she listened to Jolene completely humiliate Seth and again beat him with the large wooden spoon. Jolene mentioned the possibility of bringing Michelle over at some point during the weekend, and Seth was amenable, then she brought up the possibility of bringing another man and Seth got very quiet. She didn't mention Andy's name, but certainly didn't give Seth a choice either. It wasn't brought up as a 'do you think we should', but rather a 'I'm considering bringing another man'.

Jolene did assure Seth that it wasn't to replace him, only to enhance what they had. Seth didn't argue, but Sammi figured he felt like he didn't have a choice. 'Good', Sammi thought, 'fuck him'.

Friday afternoon, Eric called to say that he was able to leave early and expected to get in by 930 pm. Lee and Jo decided to wait up so they could meet Sammi's love interest and the three were sitting on the back deck when Eric got there. When Eric walked in the front door, Sammi limped to him and have him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, then a kiss on the lips. As they continued the hug, Eric whispered in her ear, "did you hurt yourself again?"

"No," Sammi replied, "just go with it." Sammi stepped back and continued to hold Eric's hand and introduced him to Lee and Jolene. Lee shook Eric's hand and thanked him for his service, Jolene gave him a very tight hug and told him how nice it was to meet Sammi's boyfriend. Eric gave Sammi the raised eyebrows at this, and Sammi just grinned back.

The four went onto the deck and talked for another hour or so until Lee and Jo announced they were going to bed. "Sam, I need to get my bag from my truck, what room can I use?"

"Oh, sorry, just put it in the guest room by the front door."

Five minutes later Eric came back onto the deck grinning and without a word sat down next to Sammi and took her hand in his. They sat quietly for about 15 minutes, then Sammi suggested they go to bed.

Saturday morning, Eric and Sammi were up early and took a walk into the woods. They had spent the previous night exploring each other for the first time. Eric had been very gentle with the injured Sammi, Sammi had been like a wild woman with Eric.

They entered the woods holding hands until the trail got too thin, then Sammi took the lead. Once they cleared the edge of the property, Eric told Sammi to spill.

"Eric, this is all a bit crazy. I don't know where to start."

"Start from the beginning."

"Umm, OK, in the beginning man lived in caves..."

"Fucking hilarious. Get to it," he said laughing.

"OK, short version. When I was 14, my parents were killed in a car crash. Lee had just graduated college, I was still in high school. We spent half a year in a funk and depressed. Lee got us out of it and turned us around. We mad a pact to always try our best and to have each other's backs. Lee never dated, never did anything but go to work, and look after me.

When I would ask him about it, he would tell me there wasn't time. He would say he was too busy taking care of us and all he wanted in return was for me to do my best. After I got out of high school and joined the Corps, he met Jolene. I'm pretty sure she was the first chick that slept with him in years and he fell in love. I told him from day one that she was a gold digger, but he never believed me.

When I got here earlier in the week, I overheard her talking to some guy about getting together and at at some point knocking off Lee so she could collect his life insurance and sell the company he's about to take over."

"You just overheard her? Any possibility you misunderstood?"

"None. I bought a bunch of voice activated recorders and put them all over the house and in her car. Wait till you hear them. I was able to record some phone conversations with a few people."

"Umm...Sammi? Are there recording devices in the guest room we're sharing?"

"Of course not, goofy," Sammi laughed, "I put cameras in there!"

"You're just full of fuckin' jokes today, aren't you?"

"OK, OK. Bottom line is, she has two boyfriends, Andy and Seth. Andy is her wild man lover who throws her down a gets rough with her. Seth is a freaky submissive who gets off on serving Jolene and being humiliated. Wait till you hear THOSE recordings! Dude, she makes him do some freaky shit, dress in her clothes, beats him with a wooden spoon, all kinds of weird shit. He's the one who's gonna kill Lee...well he's planning on it."

"Not gonna happen, Sammi."

"Oh, I know. When we get back, you can listen to the recordings and we'll see if there are any new ones. OK, see where we are now? Fork in the path, we take the one to the right to the ridge, left to the house."

OK, I can remember that."

"Today we'll take the one on the right. Anyway, Lee is about to be given control of the company he works for. Jolene's plan is to have Seth kill Lee, make it look like an accident, then take over his company and liquidate it so she can get a big payoff and, as she put it, 'move back to civilization'."

By this time they had reached the ridge that overlooked Andy's house. "This house belongs to Andy, the one who gives it to her rough. If for some reason Seth doesn't come through, she'll get this guy to kill Lee."

"What's your plan at this point?"

Sammi was silent for a minute, looking down at Andy's house. "I'm gonna take out the submissive and the whore, and frame Andy for it."

"When?," Eric asked in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Lee leaves tomorrow for two weeks. He anticipates getting the company turned over to him while he's gone or soon after he gets back. Their plan is to kill him shortly after the company becomes his. Few weeks from now? Maybe a month or two?"

"I'm here for the next two weeks, Sam. Wait, what about just going to the sheriff?"

"Sounds great, except the sheriff is a slimeball who happens to be Seth's father."

"Ummm...OK, just looking for alternatives that don't involve you going to prison."

"I know what I'm gonna do. I would feel better if you weren't here, but I'm on a limited schedule."

I'm not leaving Sam. Just like in the field, we're together."

"What I'm gonna do is wrong. I'm gonna do it, though. They're planning to kill my brother. They're gonna die instead."

Eric was silent, contemplating what he would do if someone was planning to kill his little sister. "OK."

"I got one of Andy's rifles. It certainly ain't one of my babies, but it'll do. I'm gonna send some of the recordings I have of Jo and Seth to Andy's phone to create a motive and leave a trail for the sheriff to follow. By the time Lee gets back, all this should be over."

"OK, what kind of rifle?"

"It's a Remington 783 30-06. It's like, the deer rifle for dummies. Very reliable and very accurate. Has a scope, too. Eric, I know this isn't the legal way to take care of this problem, but I'm takin' this a little personal. My minds made up. If you..."

"Sam, stop," Eric whispered, "I'm not leaving."

Sammi sighed deeply and smiled back at Eric. "OK, E, lets go back. I just wanted to show you where one of the assholes lives."

Lee was making breakfast when Sammi and Eric came out of the woods holding hands. They walked across the back yard and past the oversized fire pit and onto the deck, where they sat down in a couple loungers. They were facing the woods and Lee could see them holding hands. This was the first time that he knew of Sammi having an actual boyfriend and was happy for her. He wanted to give Eric the 'if you hurt her I'll kick you ass' speech, but knew Sami would be able to take care of herself.

The four spent the day together showing Eric around the area. Jolene was constantly on her phone texting, but Sammi knew she wouldn't know what she was texting about. In the big scheme of things, it didn't matter.

They invited some friends over for a BBQ and Andy was one of the people that showed up. There was about twenty people there and Andy made a point of not being alone with Jolene, but there was about thirty minutes when Sammi couldn't account for either of them.

They had a big fire going in the pit, everyone was sitting around talking and asking Eric and Sammi questions about the Marine Corps. Almost everyone there seemed surprised that Sammi and Eric were a couple.

At one point, in a joking manner, Sammi asked for everyone's attention and said "OK everyone, I'm not gay. I'm not sure where that came from, but I'm not. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

The party broke up around midnight and everyone headed home and the four headed to bed. At 3am, Sammi woke up to her watch alarm and retrieved the recorders from the Beemer, the front yard, the guest room, and Jolenes pocketbook, and downloaded any new files. She then replaced the recorders. Where they came from.

The following morning Lee made breakfast again for everyone, then they decided to take a short hike on a nature trail on the other side of town. Jolene was not happy with the decision, but went without complaint. During the hike it was brought up that they were near where Seth lived, but they decided to not drop in on him.

Jolene wanted nothing to do with going there, and Sammi was pretending that she was unaware where Seth lived, even though she knew exactly where his house was and all the trails around it.

They got back home in mid-afternoon and decided to throw some steaks on the grill for supper.

After supper, Lee got his bags together and put them in his car, getting ready to leave. He gave Sammi a hug and shook Eric's hand. He pulled Jolene in for a tight hug, telling her he loved her. Jolene replied by smiling and telling him to drive carefully and call when he got to Candletop. It wasn't lost on Sammi or Eric that Jolene didn't say "I love you" back to Lee.

After Lee had gone, Jolene said she was going to take a long soak in the tub, which gave Sammi and Eric the opportunity to listen to the recordings from yesterday. The only one of interest was from the guest bedroom.

"We shouldn't be doing this, this is really risky."

"Yeah, well, if you would just leave his simple ass, we wouldn't have to do this. Bend over the bed."

"OK, but you have to hurry."

"What we have to do is what I tell you to do. Hands on the bed. Nice...just like that."

"Make sure the door is locked."

"Step out of your shorts. God, you have a nice ass. Turn around and get on your knees." The sounds of a blowjob filled the speakers. After a few minutes, Andy stopped her. "That's enough, stand back up and bend over the bed again. Keep your feet and legs together. Yeah, that's it."

The speakers now filled with he grunts and groans of the two having sex. "You gonna get him to go down on you tonight?"

"I'm getting close to the end, I'm not gonna jeopardize it for stupid kinks."

"Wrong answer." Then there was the sound of a loud smack.

"Andy! We don't have time for this! Finish or get off!"

"You bitch!" It sounded like Andy started hammering into her, and she started moaning again. After a couple minutes he grunted, then the room got quiet.

After a minute of them calming down, Jolene spoke. "Look, Andy. I don't want there to be any misunderstanding. I love the sex, but I'm not about to do stupid shit just so you can get off. I'm not fucking you because I hate Lee. I'm fucking you because I like to fuck, and you're good at it. Keep the humiliation shit to yourself."

"Listen up, Jo. Figure it out. We're gonna be together. You and me. I keep you satisfied, not Lee, not anyone else. Divorce his simple ass so we can get together full time and maybe move outta this town."

"We'll see, Andy. Let's get outta here before someone misses us. We'll never be doing anything this dangerous again, understand?"