Two Weeks Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you don't believe me, Jo, but you're mine, and I'm only gonna share you with Lee, and only with him for a little while longer."

'Bingo!' Thought Sammi. "Hear that, E?"

"Yep, we got a real jealous boyfriend. Sounds like a motive to me."

"OK, we need to get some recording of Jolene with Seth to Andy. What do you think about putting a voice recorder in Andy's house to see what his mindset is when he finds out?"

Seems like a risk we may not need to take. What's the worst he can do? Off her himself? I don't think he's gonna hurt Lee, he's got no need too. He may take out Seth, but so what?"

"What do we do about Lee?"

"I think we let him know a little about what's going on. Not enough to get him to come back, though."

"Maybe we wait to tell him. Like the day before he's due back. By that time I'll have the whore and the sub taken care of, and he won't come back early and get in my way."

"OUR way."

Sammi let out a long sigh, "OK, our way."

"OK, so we look for our opportunity early next week, get the rifle back into Andy's house, then send Andy some proof that his girlfriend is cheating on him with more than just her husband."

"I think we should put some evidence in Seth's place too. Somehow onto his phone or something."

"Can't hurt. Let everyone think those two were going to kill each other."

"OK, enough of this, let's go to bed."

The following week was spent by Sammi and Eric sightseeing and planning. They went back into the woods near Seth's house, and planned a route there in case that was where their opportunity arose.

Seth lived on the other side of town from Lee and Jolene. His house was set in the woods on the side of a mountain, near a river. At the back of his back yard was the face of a very steep cliff that went down to the river. On the other side of the river was a another steep cliff that went up about 150 feet. Neither of the cliffs were traversable. The terrain was so rough that it was probable that no one had ever actually been on it.

There weren't neighbors close by, it was the nature of the area. Everyone had their own piece of land in the mountainous region. Seth's father was his closest neighbor and lived about a quarter mile down the road.

Sammi and Eric listened to the recorders every chance they got, but most of the information was gleaned from the one in her car or the one in her pocketbook. Jolene had visited one of the two men just about every day. The problem was that Sammi and Eric didn't know ahead of time who she would be seeing that day.

Their break came on Saturday night. Jolene came home late from a tryst with Andy and went up to take a soak. Sammi took the opportunity to get the recorders and download new files, then replace them. Then Sammi and Eric sat down to listen. One of the files gave them their opportunity.

"Hello, Mistress."

"Very good, how are you feeling."

"Good, Mistress. No lasting problems."

"I told you there wouldn't be. Women take it up the ass all the time. You did well tonight, slave. Pretty soon, you'll be begging for a good pegging. You really know how to turn me on, Seth. I'll be over Monday afternoon at 1pm. Then on Wednesday, I want you to pick me up at the bus station.

"At the Bus station, Mistress?"

"Yes, I can't be seen driving to your friggin house every other day. Adjust your work schedule so you're off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday."

"Yes, Mistress."

Monday at 12noon Sammi and Eric were in the woods on the far side of the river from Seth's house. They hadn't brought the rifle, but did bring a good camera with a nice zoom to it. They weren't disappointed.

At 1:15 they saw Jolene's Beemer pull into the driveway. They got some pretty good pics of Jolene walking from her car and around the back of the house. She walked in through the sliding glass doors on the back patio without knocking.

Sammi and Eric had spent countless hours staking out prey in the field, so didn't have a problem spending a few hours staking out Jolene and Seth. Every now and then they could see the two of them inside the glass doors, sometimes engaged in some sexual act.

At 2pm, Jolene and Seth came out the back door onto the patio. Jolene was naked and stopped just outside the door. Seth walked past her and got a pad for her to lay on while laying on a lounge chair. He was wearing black fishnet stockings and a garter belt.

Seth arranged the lounger so it was flat, then Jolene laid down on her stomach. Seth went into the house and returned with what looked like a tall glass of water. He put the glass on a small table near Jolene, then started massaging her shoulders. He worked his way down her back and then her legs.

At one point she turned over and placed a foot on the ground on either side of the lounger. They saw Jolene snap her fingers then point to her crotch. Seth obediently crawled between her legs and started performing. Jolene lazily ran her fingers through his hair as he went down on her.

Sammi and Eric kept taking pictures. Eventually, they could tell that Jolene had an orgasm and pushed Seth's head away. She lay back for a moment, then turned back onto her stomach and Seth resumed massaging her back and legs.

Seth stopped and Jolene stood up and stretched. She and Seth walked towards the back of the property and to the cliff. Seth seemed to always be three feet behind Jolene. After a few minutes, Jolene turned and walked back towards the house, with Seth following. After the two went back into the house, Sammi and Eric slowly left the area and headed back to their car.

They went to Web's to grab a bite and have a beer. Sammi wanted to talk to Web about the possibility of buying the bar anyway, so this would give her a chance. They went into the bar and grabbed a booth on the far wall. When the waitress came to the table, Sammi asked if Web was around.

"Yep, he's in the office. Wanna talk to him?"

"Is he busy? I don't want to bug him."

"No problem. He's just going over last month's expenses. Go ahead back."

"Go ahead," said Eric, "I'm gonna wait here."

Sammi walked into the office area and saw Web at his desk. "Hey Web, got a minute?"

"Sure, have a seat."

Thanks, hear you're thinking about selling and moving south, wanted to..." Just then Sammi could hear two voices almost as if they were part of the conversation. "How's that happening?"

Web grinned. "Well, the booths along this wall are right next to the air ducts, their voices carry right through. Sometimes it's annoying, sometimes you hear things you probably shouldn't, though."

"Huh, interesting. Can they hear us?"

"Nope."

"Well, anyway, I may be interested in buying the place. Maybe sometime we can get together and go over what it takes to run the place? See if it's something I could do?"

"OK, sure. I figure in about six months to a year I'll be ready for the move. Tell ya what, I'll put together a financial package that shows the income from the bar and the expenses for the last year. Come by Friday around lunchtime and I'll have it ready. It'll just be a preliminary report, just to give you an idea of what happens here, no big secrets here."

"Perfect, see ya Friday."

Sammi went to the bathroom and sent a text to Eric. 'Was just in Web's office. Voices go through the walls. He can hear everything said by those in the booths."

'Understood', came the reply.

Sammi returned to the table and they had a nice meal without discussing the situation they were in. Sammi did explain to Eric that they would be coming back on Friday at lunchtime so she could get some paperwork from Web.

Late Monday night they were able to retrieve the recorder from Jolene's pocketbook and listen to what happened at Seth's earlier in the day.

Amongst the banter back and forth and the recordings of the sex they had, one part stuck out amongst the rest.

"What's at the back of your yard?"

"Just a cliff down to the river, Mistress."

"I want to go out back. Prepare a lounge for me. I want it flat so I can lay on my stomach and you can give me a massage."

There was a hesitation. "Umm, Mistress, do I have to remain dressed like this?"

"Of course. The chances of someone seeing you are slim. You'll be fine. How high is the top of the cliff from the water? Can we jump in from there?"

"No, Mistress. It's too high and the cliff face is jagged there."

"Maybe Wednesday we'll check it out. Go and set up the lounger for me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Did you take off of work for the three days like I told you to?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, Lee is due back Sunday, I want to get in as much fun as we can before he gets back. If things go right, the company will be changed over, which is good, but it also means he won't be going on business trips any more."

Sammi and Eric looked at each other. They took off the headphones they were wearing and Sammi spoke first. "This is it. We take some of those pictures to Andy's place to give him a motive for murder, and I take out these two at Seth's place."

"Yes, I agree," Eric said, "We take them out on Wednesday, take the rifle and some pics to Andy's house, then let the fun begin. Maybe leave something of Andy's behind at Seth's."

Wednesday came and the two set up on the far side of the river from Seth's place. They found a place that was so hidden that no one could have seen them unless they tripped over them. They got there at 11am, so there would be no concerns about being spotted by the two.

Sammi estimated their distance to be 250 meters to the center of the yard, give or take 30 meters depending on where in the yard they were. They had been hidden for two and a half hours when they saw Seth's car pull into the driveway. Seth and Jolene exited the car and walked around the house to the sliding glass doors. Seth unlocked the door, looked around, then opened the door.

Sammi and Eric, who were both watching through scopes, could see Seth strip off his clothes then sink to his knees. Jolene dropped the bag she was carrying on the floor next to him, then went and sat on the couch. They could see Jolene talking and after about a minute they saw Seth stand up and take the bag and walk out of the room. They wouldn't know what was said since they had taken the recording device and gps device from her pocketbook. They had also taken the gps tracker from her car.

A few minutes after he left the room, Seth returned wearing stockings, a garter belt, and a black thong. He looked absolutely ridiculous. He got onto his knees in front of Jolene with his hands behind his back and his head down. Jolene stood and took off her clothes, smirking the whole time.

"HOLY FUCK!!"

"What is it E?"

"Left edge of the property. Halfway, ten meters into the woods."

"HOLY FUCK!!"

"I guess Andy figured it out."

"He's not carrying a rifle, just a camera."

"That's perfect, he's putting himself at the scene. The only thing that would be better was if he killed them both himself."

They watched Andy get into position in the yard and take pictures of Seth and Jolene as Seth serviced her while she sat on the couch. After a few minutes she grabbed his head and pulled him tight to her crotch as she bucked into him. Suddenly she stayed very still and they could see Jolene's abs convulsing as she orgasmed. Suddenly she pushed Seth away violently and he fell back onto the floor.

Seth scrambled to his knees and assumed the position he was in earlier. She pushed Seth onto his back and pulled the thong he was wearing down to mid-thigh. His erection pointed straight up. Jolene said something and Seth put his arms straight down on his sides. She put a knee on either side of his head and lowered herself onto his face. After a minute or so, she got up and Seth put his hands out as if her were being crucified.

Jolene moved back and lined Seth up and eased down onto him. Seth lay still without moving. Jolene continued to move on top of him. After a few more minutes, she stiffened on top of him and stayed still. Jolene then stood up and took a couple steps forward then lowered herself again onto Seth's face. They could see Seth's jaw working.

Andy finished taking pictures and then snuck back into the woods and disappeared.

Sammi and Eric were ready at this point. They watched Jolene stand up and stretch, then walk through the open sliding glass doors into the back yard. She slowly sauntered, naked, towards the back of the yard and closer to Sammi and Eric.

Jolene walked to the very back of the property to the edge of the cliff. As she was looking over the ragged cliff face, Sammi had an idea. She lined up the shot and slowly squeezed the trigger.

The bullet caused what appeared to be a small explosion right between the feet of Jolene. In her haste to jump back, both feet went out from under her and she landed on her ass on the edge of the cliff, then went over the side. As she went, her head hit the top and must have knocked her out. There was no screaming, just her body falling over the edge. She hit several spots on the way down and at one point it looked like her head split open.

Suddenly, her body just disappeared. Halfway down the cliff, she just disappeared into the rocky face where a bunch of bushes were growing. Eric continued to watch the spot where she disappeared, Sammi lined up a shot and put a round into the chest of Seth while he was still in the living room of his house. She hoped it was Seth's father that found him in the garter belt and heels.

Sammi and Eric calmly gathered their things together, made sure there was no evidence of their being there, and walked out of the woods to their car and drove back to the house. The only thing left behind was the brass from the two rounds. Sammi wiped down the rifle and they prepared to take it back to Andy's house.

After wiping down the weapon, Sammi put on rubber gloves and the two walked off into the woods towards Andy's house. When they got to the fork, Eric went to the right and Sammi went to the left carrying the rifle. They both had their cell phones and Eric would act as spotter from the ridge and advise Sammi when it was safe to go into the house.

Andy wasn't home and Sammi was in and out in under five minutes, replacing the 30-06 rifle where she found it, and exiting the window that she entered to get into the house. Twenty minutes later they were back at their house.

Sammi and Eric went to Web's for supper, then went back to the house and built a fire in the pit in the back yard. Sammi briefly talked to Lee on the phone and told him she hadn't heard from Jolene since the morning.

"Sammi, I've been trying to call her since 3. It keeps going to voicemail."

"Not sure what to tell you. Wherever she is, she left her pocketbook here at the house. Have you tried calling her friend Michelle?"

"No, I guess she could have gone there. Her attitude is getting old."

"Do you have the phone tracking app on your phone?"

"No"

"Sorry, Lee, if I see her I'll tell her to call you."

"Thanks, Sammi, you don't know how much I appreciate you."

"Hey, we're family. We stick together."

"Yeah, I guess so. I'll talk to you later."

"Later, bro."

The next day, Lee called Sammi again. "Any word from her, Sammi?"

"Nope, not a peep."

"Sammi, can I tell you something without you going all 'I told you so' on me?"

"Sure, what's up?"

After about 15 seconds, Lee continued. "Sammi, I think Jo may be cheating on me."

Sammi let out a big sigh. "What are you gonna do?"

"I think I'm gonna hire someone to follow her, like a private detective. If she is, I'm gonna divorce her, and thanks for not saying 'I told you so'."

"What about the guy she's cheating with?"

"Dunno, Sammi. I just don't know. I guess it depends on who it is...if she IS cheating on me."

"What difference does that make, who it is?"

"OK, assuming she is...if he doesn't know she's married, is it his fault? On the other hand, if it's someone I know...I don't know what I'd do. I go back and forth from 'just move away' to 'I'm gonna kill the mother-fucker'"

"Nothing hasty, Lee. Baby steps. Find out first, then we'll decide what to do. If it turns out she's not..."

"I know, I know. Look, I'm done here in Candletop. Everything I needed to do, I've done. I'm gonna be back tomorrow night. I'm really glad you're there, Sammi. Keep me from going nuts, OK?"

"I'm here for you,Lee. One step at a time. We'll figure it out."

"Thanks, Sam. I love you."

"I Love you too, Lee. Try not to obsess about it. We'll work on it when you get home. Drive carefully."

Friday morning Sammi and Eric went for a walk and then worked out in the home gym.

"Hey E, a little later we have to go over to Web's. I'm supposed to pick up some paperwork about the restaurant."

"No problem, Sweetness. How about we take another walk, hit the hot tub for a bit, then go to Web's for a late lunch?"

"Ok, sounds good. Lee's heading back sometime today. He told me that he's done the job he's working on, so it wouldn't surprise me if he comes back by supper time. Get this, he thinks that there is a possibility that Jo is cheating on him."

"Not anymore."

"No...not anymore. He hasn't heard from Jo, so I gave him the thought that maybe she went to her friend, Michelle's place."

"Did you get all the voice recorders?"

"Yep. Went over them all. Kept a few really incrimination recordings, but none that were recorded here. The recorders themselves have all been erased and destroyed."

"Good, let's go take that walk."

At 1pm, Sammi and Eric went into the back door of Web's and into the office. Web wasn't there, but the paperwork he promised Sammi was sitting on his desk. Just as she picked up the paperwork they both heard voices from the booths.

"Hey Lee, how ya doin?"

"Hey, what's doin, Yeti?"

"You can knock it off with he 'Yeti' bullshit." There was no laughter in Andy's voice.

"Get smaller feet. Look, Andy, I really just need a beer before I go home. I really need to be alone right now."

"Look...Lee...I got some bad news for ya. Ya know I'm your best friend, right?"

Lee looked at Andy with a blank face. Andy was no one's best friend. He had screwed over so many people in town that they now just tolerated him. As far as Lee knew, he hadn't screwed him over, so Lee put up with him. "What is it Andy?"

"Look...Lee...Jo's cheatin' on ya. Since you been gone to Candletop, she's been seeing that Amos boy, Seth."

Lee sat there in silence. Andy had confirmed what he thought. He could feel his face getting red. "I'll take care of Seth."

"Lee, don't lose your head. She ain't worth it. You don't wanna go to prison because of that whore. Look, I got these pictures here of her at Seth's place. Look, he's wearing panties and shit."

"Don't worry about it, Andy. I'll take care of it."

"Look, Lee, just divorce her. Get rid of her. She's no good for ya. Look, I been with her myself."

There was a deafening silence as that statement hung in the air. "Why the FUCK are you telling me that!?"

"Ummm...I was only with her once...she came onto me...when I found out she was fucking Seth, I figured you should know what a slut she is and..."

"Didn't think to tell me what a slut she is when she hit on YOU!?"

"Look, I just figured that if she was gonna go get some, I would take care of her and she wouldn't have to go around fuckin' a bunch of guys...that way no one would know. She would get it out of her system, ya know?"

"So, you were doin' it for me?"

"Well, sort of...i guess...I wasn't trying to take her from ya. Besides, this ain't about me, it's about Jolene."

"Who else knows?"

'No one, I guess. I haven't told anyone."

"Get the fuck outta my face, Andy. Stay the fuck away from me. Just go away."

In the office, Sammi and Eric looked at each other. "Eric, go around the front, keep Lee here. Don't let him leave."