Two Weeks in Shanghai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That guy fed her drinks, felt her up, kissed her, sucked her tongue, he ran his fingers through her hair. She sat with him in a dark corner and looked on helplessly as his hand found its way inside her shirt, inside her bra. he squeezed the skin of her breast and pulled on her nipple. Her boyfriend would be going crazy if he knew, which given his friend was still hanging around, she guessed he soon would.

When that guy said he was leaving the bar, Ju panicked. She had no place left to go. When the guy said she could come with him, Ju nodded enthusiastically. She asked where they were going? He said he was going to take her to his hotel room. Ju stopped nodding. Her spine tingled and her hair stood on end. Playing around in a bar is one thing, but giving herself to a stranger in a hotel room was unthinkable. The guy reached under her skirt and grabbed her mound through her panties, pushing the material into her slit.

"You know how to use this, right?" he asked her.

Ju took a deep breath, then nodded.

The guy told his buddies they were leaving, that he would see them back at the hotel later. They all slapped his back. Ju got them a taxi; the guy kissed her and blatantly opened the buttons on her shirt. Ju could see the taxi driver looking into the mirror at her. The buttons undone, he pulled the bra-strap over her shoulder and down her arm. That foreigner grinned at the taxi driver staring at Ju's bare breast, before bringing his face down, sucking it. His hand went between her legs under her dress, playing with her clit through her pants. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the ride was short. That guy paid the taxi and they stumbled into the hotel grounds; Ju half undressed. The night porter opened the front door for them. She could see into his eyes, into his mind. There was little doubt what was about to happen to that girl, she could see him think. Soon she would have cock inside her body. Ju hoped her foreigner would get it over with quickly, then sleep. Ju planned to sneak out early in the morning, then go and face her demons back home.

We took a break from her explanation. I gave Ju a swig of the wine.

"I've only ever slept with my boyfriend," she told me again. "I am terrible. I did such bad things."

"People make mistakes," I tried to console her.

"Not this big," Ju sighed. She wanted to know if I knew what it was like, having the same person close to you all your days - then suddenly be in the arms of another. All because of some stupid fight. I didn't. It had not happened to me. She explained how bad she felt walking down the hall following that guy. She stood outside as he went into the room, just looking in. Would she really go in there, would she really take her pants off, just to be able to stay? It was madness. He came back out and pulled her in. That was that, any final hope of leaving gone.

They stood and kissed and he undid her skirt, dropping it to the ground. He brought her hand to his belt, Ju undid his pants and pulled them to the ground so he could step out of them. He pulled his own underpants off, took her hand and put it on his cock. Ju shuddered. It was much bigger than her boyfriend's, almost as if they were different species, like a cat and a horse. No way was that going to get in her, but he kept saying how he was going to love fucking her. Ju didn't think they would be able to do it. She hoped he wouldn't get angry if he couldn't get in her.

The guy pulled her panties down and off and for a long time they kissed, hands between each other's legs. It felt much different to how her boyfriend fingered her. This westerner was more aggressive, he was trying to see how many fingers he could fit in there. She was angry with her boyfriend; happy he would be crazy with jealousy - but guilty and miserable for the same reason. She hated people that cheated.

They kissed. Ju pulled on his erection. The guy said he was going to fuck the shit out of her. She hoped and prayed that didn't mean he was going to try and get into her ass. He took her shirt off and then the bra, then made her undo his shirt and pull it off. Ju told me she shook badly once they were entirely naked with each other.

"You were naked in the shower with that guy in your house, though," I reminded her.

"We washed each other. It's not the same. I know him. And he didn't kiss me. He didn't finger me with as many fingers as that foreigner did. We just cleaned each other; it wasn't sexual at all."

I rolled my eyes. That's not sexual? Not for her, maybe.

Ju went back to her story. The things she did with that foreigner were all new. She'd never had sex without care for being disturbed, or making noise. It was the first time she had been naked under hotel sheets. It was the first time a guy had put a tongue between her legs. She didn't know how to say 'no' when he came up to kiss her afterward, tasting her own vagina on his lips and tongue. It was the first time she had not used a condom. She asked if he had any and he just laughed. He flipped her over and pulled her ass in the air, her face in the pillow. He was licking her pussy and then trying to get his cock in, then licking, poking at her, then licking; back and forth until Ju felt herself give. It was a new experience, every time with her boyfriend he was on her, or her on him. Ju had never been fucked from behind; it seemed fitting given the animal-sized cock pushing her open. She'd heard her friends joke about white guys and black guys and how big they were. For Ju, that was no longer a joke. It was so big, it felt like that guy's arm was going up her. It was burning hot and uncomfortable; with no lube. The guy had to go in and out a number of times to get his bare skin wet enough.

The guy pushed until Ju took all of it. It was a long, arduous process, like having sex for the first time; the difference between a piece of celery in her mouth and a banana in her throat. When Ju finally felt the skin of his pelvis against her legs and ass, she shuddered at the size of the monster in her.

And then he started fucking. Having taken his time establishing he could fit, the guy hit his rhythm. He held her hips and struck in and out full length. The top of Ju's body writhed and twisted at the overwhelming size of what was stretching her, but her bottom half was held secure as it took his cock.

It was the first time Ju had sperm shot into her, an extraordinary feeling. He swore madly as his cock spilled and pumped semen into the deepest part he could reach. Ju groaned at the thought of telling her boyfriend she was pregnant. It was also the first time she had a dirty cock in her mouth, the first time she'd been asked to suck a guy clean after fucking her. She had blown her boyfriend when she was having her period, but never after sex. The guy's cock stank of vagina mixed with sperm and she cleaned it and sucked it as he held her hair.

He fucked her twice and spermed her twice; the second time making Ju repeatedly yell out in English, 'Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt!' over and over. The rooms next door would have heard it. She couldn't work out why he liked it so much, but she yelled it out until she felt his shakes and warmth inside her again.

When he crawled off her pelvis and Ju had sucked his cock clean again, he told her to get dressed and fuck off. Ju couldn't believe it. She had let him do as he wanted so she could stay. Where would she find somewhere to sleep so late at night? She had no hotel money, and what friend could she call at this time?

"Just fuck off," he'd told her.

He had a girlfriend. If she called in the morning, he didn't need her naked pussy in his sheets, it was too risky. Ju promised to be quiet if he'd just let her stay until the trains were running. She promised she would keep fucking him as much as he wanted if he'd just let her sleep there.

"I've already fucked you as much as I want. Fuck off."

He picked up her clothes and her bag and her shoes, grabbed her arm and marched her to the door. He threw her naked into the hall. Ju put her underwear and clothes on in the passageway, praying no one came along. With no other plan, she thought of sleeping in some part of the hotel that had a sofa; in the coffee shop or something. As she went to the lift, it dinged and all of her guy's friends piled out.

She knew it might be risky, but she needed somewhere to stay. When they all led her back to one of the rooms, she never expected it would happen as it did. At the beginning she fought it. They bent her over a sofa and held her as one of the guys fucked. She resigned herself to having sex with each of them. She did her best to give them a turn. Later they started coming at her in pairs. It went on until the sun came up, all of them on her at the same time. Her spirit broken, Ju let them; she helped them do what they wanted.

Finally, she fell asleep on the carpet floor until she was woken by some guy laying behind and fucking her again. She was sore and dry and that guy was sticking himself in roughly. Ju said she needed the toilet, put a robe on and snuck out the front door. She didn't know where she was going other than away. That's when I found her in the hall and put her into my room. I saved her.

I sighed at her story. Ju sat with her head in her hands. I shook my head. I took a swig of wine and gave her some too. When she gave the bottle back, Ju stood and looked into the mirror above the bench I was leaning on. She fingered open her buttons on her shirt again. I frowned at her.

"What are you doing?"

Ju opened and dropped the shirt along her arms then put it on a chair.

"Please let me stay," she said, facing me.

"Ju..."

"Let me stay tonight. Please. I'll let you," she offered herself to me.

"Ju. You don't have to do that."

"I don't mind."

She looked fantastic, her stomach thin, her slit bare, a gorgeous gap between her thighs. Her breasts were bruised but otherwise hung beautifully. Her long hair fell over one shoulder. "Ju. Come on. You had a bad experience yesterday; you are tired and sore."

"You can try."

"What about your boyfriend? You haven't been with any guy before him. You're going to feel bad later if you keep having sex, don't you think?"

"But I want to stay with you."

"Ju, I already said you can stay. You don't have to fuck. You can sleep here safely. But remember I'm just visiting until the end of next week. You have to find somewhere else later on."

She nodded sadly.

"So tonight, I can stay here?" she asked nervously. I was getting frustrated telling her the same thing over and over.

"If you do," I clarified, "You'll do anything I want?"

Ju's face went pale. She trembled as she quietly said, "Yes."

"Anything and everything?" I confirmed.

A small tear ran down the side of her face. She nodded.

"Ok. This is what I want. Tomorrow morning, I need to be at work early, before nine, and I won't be able to get back here until six at least. I'm going to give you money. You are going to go to the doctor, I will write a note. You need medicine to make sure you are not pregnant and you need a big shot of antibiotics. If you do that, if I see the doctor's note that you took the medicine, then you can stay as long as you want while I'm here. We'll just have to hope there is no virus, but given they were from the UK and looked young, you're probably okay. They didn't look like seasoned whoring travelers."

I was talking to myself by the end, most of what I was saying had gone over Ju's head.

"Come on. Let's have a shower together. According to you, that's not sexual, right!"

I took us to the bathroom and turned on the water. It had a glass door and a big space. Ju was nervous as she watched me undress. I wasn't as big as some of the guys she fucked from the bar, but probably bigger than her boyfriend. Naked together, I took her hand and brought her into the shower with me. I couldn't help but get hard, she was a stunning young girl, though I tried not to touch her with it too much. Slowly and intimately I ran soap over her body, and she cleaned me too. I gave Ju a shampoo massage which she adored. With time on our hands, I treated her with care. We kissed for the first time with gentle water pouring delightfully over us. My erection pushed against her, but somehow our intimacy was stronger than the sexuality. Ju tugged on me to wash me, smiling nervously as she did it.

"Does it hurt when I squeeze?" she asked gently.

"Not at all. You can keep doing it," I encouraged her. Ju held on tight as I kissed and washed her, almost as if holding the erection in her hands kept it from finding its way into her body.

We stayed until we were waterlogged, then I dried her off. In bed we kissed and held each other. I lightly gripped her bare mound, but she was still raw. Ju slept with a leg over mine, my hand on her tiny naked ass. It was wonderful. Her boyfriend must be going crazy.

Ju was still asleep when I left early for a packed day. When I came back to the hotel at night Ju was still there, under the sheets, seemingly naked. She pointed at the doctor's receipts; the medicine had been taken. There was also a packet of contraceptive pills in the bag. I nodded, impressed. It suddenly dawned on me, what did she wear?

Ju went red. "I'm sorry. I used one-hundred on a dress. I'm so sorry. I had no clothes than that shirt."

"What dress?"

Comfortable being naked in my presence, Ju got out of bed and went to the closet where she had hung it. What a magnificent nude. I shook my head of the incredulity of the situation. Ju held out a yellow sundress. It looked pretty small. I nodded to put it on.

Shit. It was short. It was loose but mighty short. The smallest puff of wind and... well, it would be interesting for people around. The top was conservative, but with no bra her nipples stood out.

"Small?"

"It was a store for children across the road. It was the biggest dress they had. I had to get something. I was only wearing that shirt. I wasn't sure how far it would be to a proper store so I had to get this. Afterward I felt bad to spend more of your money."

"Shit. Turn around."

Standing up straight you could almost see the bottom of her ass. It looked good though. It didn't look like a kid's dress.

"You went to the doctor's in that?"

Ju nodded, going red.

"No underwear?"

"I wasn't sure if I should use your money more, I thought you might be angry already I bought this. But I didn't have anything to wear."

"Don't you have any money at all?" I asked, hoping not to sound annoyed.

"But I have underwear at home. It would be a waste to buy more."

"Not here you don't," I said. That was the end of our conversation for a while. I opened my computer bag and packed things away, blatantly using the room safe for valuables. No point in trying to sneak around about it. Ju lay sideways on the bed, the dress falling up from her hips, showing her cunt. It was starting to get a light fuzz back.

"I bought these," I said holding up two tubes taken from my bag. "In case you were still here."

"What are they?"

I tossed the first one over. It was sex gel. "Just in case, it will hurt less" I told her.

I threw the second one over. "That's for your cunt."

She frowned. "What?"

"Better than shaving." I had found some hair-removal creme at one of the chain-store pharmacies. I couldn't really read what it was, but I knew the brand and they only make one thing that looks like that. I liked her cunt hairless and the creme would be better than shaving her. I took the dress off her and cleaned off her pubic hair before we went out for dinner, hoping the smell and taste of the creme would be gone by the time we got home.

Rather than eat at the hotel, this time we went out to the street and caught a taxi. There was a restaurant I loved going every time I was in Shanghai. It was nice to be able to go there with a beautiful young date, rather than someone from the office. Spicy Sichuan, up some stairs down a side street near Shanxi Road. It's a big place and popular, and unless you get there early, you need to wait. Arriving at 8pm, we would likely need to line up.

Ju wasn't thinking about how short the dress was on her until I mentioned how nice she was to show the taxi driver her ass getting out of the car. Going up the stairs of the restaurant we had to wait at the top, people below could see she had no underwear. I pulled her in close and held her, making her dress ride up further at the back. The two guys waiting on the stairs grinned, they could probably see her cunt.

"You okay?" I asked Ju. She nodded shyly into my shoulder.

Dinner was great. Ju enjoyed it too. She hadn't come to a place like this very often. We both drank beer and talked happily. She lost her sense of embarrassment with the alcohol, no longer noticing the people looking up her dress each time she went up one more floor to the toilet and back.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Back to your hotel?"

"We can. Or we can go for a drink somewhere. It's not too late yet. Depends on how you feel. You prefer to go somewhere else, or go back to the hotel?" I asked, explaining the choices. "Show your body to lots of people outside, or use your body for sex with just me?"

"No other choice?" she asked. I laughed. I was warming to Ju. She was clever. I'd not found many girls that looked like her that had sharp minds. I don't think that gorgeous girls are generally any less intelligent, I simply think their minds are less practiced. They have more means of influence at their disposal. A pretty girl can give a pout and get her way, whereas an ordinary person would have to talk or reason or emotionally counsel their way through. Pretty girls don't need to work that hard. Perhaps Ju wasn't pretty in her own community, maybe I saw her differently?

"Do people think you are pretty in China?"

"Huh?"

"Don't worry. Let's get a cab. We'll go to Cotton before we go back."

We shared a bottle of wine on a high table with stools. It was warm outside and the garden was dimly lit, so Ju wasn't really on show in her tiny dress unless she went inside to the bathroom. We talked comfortably, Ju standing in close as I sat on the stool, holding her bare ass under the hem. She talked openly about what she liked and didn't like about her boyfriend. I quizzed her about her shower with the guy that shared the house; Ju gave me the details but was adamant that it wasn't sexual.

"If his cock was hard when you washed it, how is that not sexual?" I laughed at her. "He washed your breasts with his hands. He rubbed between your legs. His finger went in you. You really think what he did was not sexual?"

"He didn't kiss me. You kissed me. It's different."

I shook my head and let the topic go. She told me about her studies. Ju didn't have any job. Her parents paid the rent directly to the owner, and they gave her an amount of money each term that she was supposed to make last until she visited home again.

"Don't you want to work part-time, have your own money for things?"

"Chinese students study. They don't do work; it takes time from study."

"You really need that much time?"

"Not really. The course I have is not difficult. As long as you score well on tests, you pass. I don't always go, I just read the books."

"How often are tests?"

"Twice each term. Six each year for each subject."

"You've got plenty of time to work part-time, then."

"If my parents knew I was working, they would be angry."

"Well, I thought you were a prostitute. From what you did Sunday night, you could have got a lot of money. I was going to pay you, too. Why don't you do that? Your parents won't know, and you end up with a stack of cash."

"I can't do that. I don't want to be a prostitute. My boyfriend would find out."

"No, true, you couldn't be a prostitute and stay with him. You really wanna go back to him now, though, after all this? He may not want you anyway."

123456...9