Two Weeks Just for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all said goodbye and we vowed to stay in touch. It was the first time my mother lived in the same state as me since I left home.

***

"What a day." I smiled at my new husband as he lay on the bed. He was wearing nothing but a bemused look on his face. I was wearing a white satin bra, white pantyhose, and six-inch platform pumps.

"This is what you meant when you said you had to get ready for bed?"

"It is," I did a spin, I was in my element.

The moment I relaxed was when we turned onto the block after the reunion party. I was home. I was heading home with my new husband and I felt like a newlywed. He knew all about me and I knew enough about him, as much as I needed to know. I called Maggie from the Jeep and made plans for tomorrow, her accent was so strong I didn't catch any of it.

I watched him as I pushed up my breasts, my forms. "Do you like a woman with big breasts?"

"I do." He laughed.

"Is that why you married me?"

"Well, I was hoping that little tidbit didn't come out until our first anniversary. I was always a breast man."

I was loving this, he was flirting with me. When his hand extended I took it and sat next to him on the bed. I looked around the bedroom, it was ours, there was no trace of Laura at all. No trace of her in the whole house, not even her scent. maybe she never existed.

He pulled me closer and we kissed. "Ask me something. Anything."

I put my finger with my long nail to my perfect pink lips. "Were you ever married before?"

"I was. I have been divorced for four years."

We kissed again. I grabbed his manhood and smiled into his eyes. "How big are you?"

"Ha, I don't know I never measured. You are a little naughty aren't you."

I pulled back faking being surprised. "I want to know how tall my heels can get before I tower over you." I touched his chest. "You are nasty, but I like it." We kissed and I slid against him, feeling his body against me. Soon he was on his back and I slid down his body until his cock was waiting at my lips. No more huge plastic toy just a real man, with a real cock waiting to enter me. I took him through my lips sucking and kissing. I wanted to please my new husband. I wanted him to stay with me forever. We readjusted and soon I was on my back. He slid his fingers inside me, I had a slit in my pantyhose for easy access. When I was ready I begged for his cock to make its way inside me.

"I love watching your manhood enter me," I told him, I had fantasized about moments like this for years. He lifted my legs and he kissed my knee. We fucked for most of the night. I had never been in so many sexual positions in my entire life. When I woke up the next morning I was so sore but extremely happy.

When I got up to make breakfast he pulled me back and we made love once again. I was screaming 'yes, yes, yes' for a half hour.

***

That afternoon, the table was crowded with cheese and crackers and glasses were full of Chardonnay. My computer had a slide show of the reunion pictures we took the day before. Music made its way through the whole house, only laughter disrupting the tunes.

"Your Mother and I were planning on finding you the perfect husband, little did we know he was closer than we thought. Like Mother like Daughter." Maggie shrugged as Russell hugged her.

We all laughed together, it was great how things worked out.

"Marc was on board right away,"

"Was I? I didn't need any convincing?"

"Ha," Maggie shook her head, "Once you saw those pictures you wouldn't stop calling me." She then looked at me and moved a little closer. "He could not believe a beautiful woman like you was single. Ha, ha, and you weren't. Ha." We laughed. "And you still aren't."

***

It was two weeks later, Marc and I were in our bed, leaning against the headboard. My fantasy was over tomorrow. I slipped onto his naked lap and whispered in his ear. "Marc, would it be weird if I said um, I love you?" He smiled and looked in my eyes then lips. The kiss was soft and gentle, it made me so excited being this close to him.

"No, it wouldn't, cause I love you too, Donna... Mrs. Rojas." I hugged him and spied my diamond on my finger. We would make love again tonight, but I was afraid he would be gone in the morning. I didn't want to bring it up. I didn't know how far this role-play was going to go.

I couldn't sleep the entire night. Life in the last couple of weeks was so wonderful. I loved when Marc came home from work, he was always thrilled to see me. He always asked how my day went. We would sit on the couch and cuddle and catch up. It was such a small moment but it was my favorite part of this two-week relationship.

The next morning I woke up early and pulled myself together in the bathroom. Red lips match my long red nails. I was a goddess this morning, he wouldn't leave me so easy. I snuck in and laid against him, pushing my ass into his manhood. When he awoke he sat on the edge of the bed. I got on my knees as we kissed and I played with his cock. We made out while our eyes were open, his were begging me to suck him. I then hovered and lowered myself over his body. I gave him the most incredible blow job, he was never going to get a better one. I'm sure neither was I. I watched his face fill with pleasure as his cock disappeared through my lips.

I swallowed his cum. I was quite content, but I had to ask, I had to know for sure. "Um, Marc. Are you going to leave me?"

He got up on his elbows and looked at me like I was crazy. "Leave you. Where is this coming from?"

I smiled and moved into him again, rubbing his cock with my body. Our two weeks were up, but the rest of our lives were just beginning.

As I wiggled my fingers looking at my wedding ring, I said out loud, "I love being married."

He smiled, I could tell he was happy. He was even getting hard again.

***

2 months later

"When is your mother getting here?"

"She should be here already. Don't you mean when is your father getting here?"

"Ha, do I?" He laughed as he checked his watch. The four of us were waiting, my divorce was finalized yesterday and of course, I needed to get officially married as soon as possible. My white dress wasn't going to be white for long, I was nervous and clumsy.

"Here they are." I saw them through the window. Marc's fathers' car was followed by a small U-Haul. Once they parked, two men jumped out of it with some hand trucks.

I would officially be Mrs. Donna Rojas in two hours, I couldn't wait. I told Maggie I wouldn't be able to breathe until the service was over.

"Well, you better start breathing," She told me, "I want your cheeks nice and rosy for the pictures."

***

That two weeks with Marc has become two months so far. Marc sold his house on the other side of the city and we fixed up the downstairs apartment. It has been busy around here, thank god Maggie and Russell were here to help.

The 'Mother/Daughter' house has an actual mother-daughter living inside it.

We dropped off the rest of Laura's items at her new address. I even met Lauras' boyfriend when Marc and I visited. His name was Devon, or Jeff or Tom or something. He looked a little rough around the edges, he had eczema and wore gloves, those little black cotton ones.

The End