Two Weeks Just for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us jumped into Marc's Jeep and we headed into the city. We went out for an early dinner because Marc wanted to get home by seven to get ready for the Family picnic tomorrow. I asked Maggie if that was a real thing. "Of course it is silly, why wouldn't be?" She teased. I just shrugged and we got in the Jeep to come back home.

We were on the freeway. The red lights from the cars, the outline of the trees against the sky, it all looked so familiar but I knew it was different. Sitting in the passenger seat, enjoying being driven by a man who made love to me this morning. Maggie and Russell are in the back and The Fifth Dimension streaming from the speakers.

Once back at the house we all sat on the couch for a drink. Maggie and I excused ourselves to go outside in the back to talk. "Have you consummated your marriage yet?" She teasing asked.

I looked at her slightly nervous. "No, not really. Why?"

"Why?" She yelped. "Oh my God girl, I thought ye were ready, are ye not? do we have to do a little cleanse?" And we did. We told the men we were getting my outfit ready for tomorrow and she also showed me how to clean myself from the inside. "You are as ready as you will ever be. Just enjoy yourself. If ye are having fun so will your partner." She laughed and we went into the living room to finish our drinks.

Once Maggie and Russell left, I excused myself to get ready in the bathroom. Marc used the shower in the back of the house. I wanted to showcase my gorgeous boobs. I slipped on crotchless sheer nude pantyhose, and a black cupless bustier, which I made as tight as I could by myself. My breasts looked so sexy. Next, I slipped into a long black silk nightgown. It had spaghetti straps and had a very wide front, showing my tits in all their glory. The long nightgown had two large slits for both my silky legs ending in six-inch black pumps. My toes painted white peaking out. I sat at my vanity brushing my long hair and then lightly powdering my face with a soft brush. I saw Marc through the mirror. He had on a tight tank top tee-shirt and white briefs. My reflection smiled at him as he walked over to me and kissed my neck. I saw him glimpse my cleavage as he looked in the mirror.

He smiled. "Wow, that's a nice surprise." He said as his hands cupped my tits, and started rubbing. We continued to look at each other through the mirror. My face nuzzled his as his hands roamed my boobs.

I then gazed at myself and said. "Donna it looks like you better take care of your husband." We laughed together 'cause I said that out loud, and I stood up and thought how much I love tall men. I had to stand on my toes even in my heels to get to his waiting lips.

We kissed as we gazed into each other's eyes. He was the first to speak. "You are a gift from heaven little girl." I giggled as he pulled me in closer and our lips touched.

I felt like a porn star in my sexy nightgown. Marc's hands were all over me, first on my naked back then my ass. I was loving the feel of me pushing my breasts into him. I felt him get hard through his briefs and he put both his hands on my waist. He smiled at me and we started to dance to the light music that was playing from the living room. "Our first dance." He said. I put one hand on his amazing chest and another cupping his face. I reached up and kissed him. Our tongues danced and I felt him push into me even harder. My silky legs were moving down his hard ones. My long nails were scratching his chest. My breasts were heaving from my heavy breathing and he took hold of them as we kissed. "I want you." He smiled as he turned me around. I felt his hard cock push against my backside as I watched in the mirror. Donna was having a great time, I could tell from the smile on her face.

I turned around and I slid down his body to release his hard seven-inch cock, pulling down his briefs. I squatted in my heels 'til his hardness was in my eye-line. I felt myself move a little in my crotch and I repositioned. I slowly took him in my mouth, alternating kissing and sucking. He was so hard I grabbed it with my hand, feeling my fingernails lightly trail on the side of it. My hand looked so feminine holding a real man's cock.

"Donna, I want to make love to you." I heard him whisper. I stood up and I fell back onto the bed, my legs dangling off. It was Marc's turn on his knees. His face moved up my leg moving the slit as he came close to my 'slit.' I felt him kiss the stockings on my legs, wondering why I waited so long for this. Of course, a real man was going to love me like this. Only a real man would want a woman dressing so sexy and smelling so sweet. Once his face was in my crotch I felt him kiss me and nuzzle the little triangle of hair. He then made his way up the rest of my body, I was so excited, this is what I needed in my life. There was no turning back, Donna was here to stay. He kissed my belly through the silk of my nightgown and finally made his way to the breast forms. He took both of them out of the silk and started sucking on my nipples. "I love a woman with beautiful breasts, baby yours are perfect." I was wishing they were real, but he was getting so much joy out of it I didn't really care.

Marc got up and made me inch back on the bed. With a little KY, his fingers started to enter me. He kissed my thighs as his fingers played with my 'pussy.' "How does that feel baby girl?" He asked.

"So good, baby. I think I'm ready."

"Heh, anything for my beautiful wife." He got up and placed a pillow under my bottom and then aimed his cock at my waiting hole. Slowly I felt him tease me.

"Put it in baby," I begged. "I need you in me. Please, I'm ready."

He chuckled as he started to push inside me. I felt his cock make its way inside me. "How does it feel baby." He asked.

"Oh my God Marc, I love it, don't stop." And he didn't. At first, it hurt, but he let me get used to its length inside me. I felt the entire girth of his dick fully inside me, rubbing against my insides. I loved having his legs against my thighs knowing that I was able to take all of him. I was officially his woman, I was officially his wife. He started to fuck me more urgently. He took my legs and put them over his shoulders. I loved seeing my heels moving around his face. His cock was then making its way inside me even harder. I couldn't take much of it I thought I would explode.

"Baby, you feel so good, I love your cock." He kept on pushing, then before I knew it he started to cum inside me. I felt his sperm hit the walls of my insides. My husband was cumming.

"Baby girl, you feel so good, uhh, take all of it. Here it comes." He kept on plowing me until we were both completely drained. He crawled next to me and I felt his cum swim inside me. I had never felt so wonderful. He stayed inside me until he grew softer and I felt him slide out. I slipped in a tampon that Maggie left for me to keep his sperm inside. He then kissed me once more and we fell asleep totally satiated.

***

The next morning We started to get ready for the party. I was amazed that the armoire and one of the closets were full of his clothes. He ruffled through the drawers looking for something to wear. He just smiled at me and asked if I liked what he picked out. "Perfect of course," I said and started to get ready myself after another kiss. Maggie wanted me to wear something simple and comfortable, even though I was going to wear a corset.

I put on dark blue panties. They were sheer in the front and had little bows stitched around the leg and waist. I had on a matching embroidered underwired full cup bra. With the corset and the bra, my bustline looked amazing. I slipped on a Navy blue floral button-up split dress, with a slight slit at the front showing off my legs. The hem came just below my knees and was loose around my curves. It was very sexy but also demure. Maggie didn't want me standing out too much at the picnic so I had to wear three-inch cork sandals showing off my pink toenails, which now matched my long pink fingernails. My nails have been a different color every day this week. I brushed my long hair and draped it over my left shoulder and was then able to show off my big gold round earrings. My makeup was light too, with just a hint of light pink lipstick and slightly darker eyes.

Marc had on tan Khakis and a short-sleeved blue striped shirt. Smiling in the mirror, we looked perfect together, a perfect couple. I grabbed my matching bag and we headed to the Jeep. We got to Dockweiler Picnic Area in LA a little early so we stayed in the parking lot and looked out at the ocean.

Over one of the areas with picnic tables was a huge sign, 'Rojas Family Picnic.' I pointed. "Is that where the party is going to be?"

Marc smiled. "Yes, it is, Mrs. Rojas."

"Mrs. Rojas, that's me?" Donna Rojas, I loved it. This day was already turning into something special.

I had a huge smile on my face while we were looking toward the beach. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I love your hands, I love long fingernails and yours looks incredible." He kissed my fingers again. "But why aren't you wearing your wedding ring? People are going to talk." For some reason my heart stopped, I couldn't even answer the question.

"I uh, I just forgot." I lied. He grabbed my hand again and slipped a ring on my ring finger. It was a round diamond on a simple gold band. I was dumbfounded and speechless, I never expected something like this, this fantasy was becoming more realistic by the minute. It wasn't even Laura's ring, I have never seen it before but I loved it.

He broke my daze as he talked to me. "Baby girl," Marc said. "Promise you will never take it off again." I looked at the ring and then back at Marc. I kissed him and I felt myself starting to mist up. "I'm sorry. I will never take off my wedding band ever, it will always be on my finger. I'm sorry." We kissed and it was wonderful, I truly felt like a married woman in love. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, especially with my long pink nails, I looked like a perfect Sunday bride.

I put my head on his shoulder as we gazed off back to the ocean. "What time is it? Is the party starting soon?" I asked.

"Soon," He told me. "But we have time, let's enjoy the view a little while longer."

His face was in my hair and he was petting my arm, I was totally content and could stay in this position all day. Numerous people were enjoying the sand and beach and some couples enjoying each other. Marc smiled at me and pointed. "Looks like that couple has a very public sex life." We laughed and I told him I knew someone like that, a long time ago. "It is only good if it is done right, both people should be comfortable. Don't you agree?" I smiled and agreed.

"We can make love too if you want?"

I thought he was teasing me so I said. "Take me, right now lover." And I playfully pushed my breasts up for him to grab.

"I have an idea." He told me. He made me get out of the Jeep as he slid into the passenger seat. He eyed me lovingly. "Hop on sweetheart." He told me patting his lap. I didn't know what to do but I climbed into the Jeep, on his lap and he shut the door. I inched up as he lifted my dress around me. "Take off your panties, baby." He whispered in my ear. There were a lot of people around and I was nervous. "Don't worry. Trust me." He told me. "Just imagine it's only us, we can stop if you want." I didn't want to stop. As he lifted me up from his lap to pull down his pants and underwear, I slipped off my panties. I handed him a little KY from my pocketbook and he slicked up his cock, which was already hard. "Okay, I'm going to lift you again." He warned. "Hold on to your dress."

He lifted me and I held my dress with one hand and my head with the other, almost hitting it on the ceiling of the Jeep. I felt the tip of his dick at the entrance to my 'pussy' and slowly I descended on it. He slid right in, our lovemaking has made me wide and ready for more cock. I couldn't believe I was surrounded by people and we were about to make love, I caught eye contact with a couple of people walking by. He let go of my waist once I was completely on his hard member. "How does that feel, baby?" he whispered.

"Mmm." Was all I could manage, as I leaned against him, as the anxiousness and excitement started taking hold of me. I moved my butt around until I was completely on his lap and he was completely inside of me. We were just a husband and wife taking in a day at the park. The husband's cock parked somewhere inside his wife. I felt his hardness as I moved and slowly bounced on his cock.

"My little girl is loving this." He teased. "I want you to feel me." He moved a little more. "How was that my little queen?" He asked. I loved it, but I spied someone looking at us and coming our way.

"Don't worry he said, I will get rid of them." He kissed my neck and a man came up to the Jeep's window. While I was on Marc's lap I was eye to eye with the stranger, while my husband's dick was completely inside me.

"Marc you made it."

"We did." He said surprisingly as his hand went through the window in front of me. "I'd like you to finally meet my wife, Donna. Donna this is Alejandro, my brother." Alejandro bent into the window and kissed me on the cheek. Oh my God, I was so embarrassed, Marc's cock was getting harder by the second as we were talking to his brother. I felt like I was going to pass out I was so excited, I tried to keep a straight face and not make any noise while his brother asked us questions.

"Well come on over now, I will get Rita." He said. Marc called through the window, while still working his cock inside me. "Okay, we will meet you let me just close up the Jeep." Alejandro walked off and I was so relieved.

"Did you like that baby?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes." I couldn't say much I was too excited, I needed to come. He played with my breasts as he kissed my neck and hair. Inching up into my bottom with his manhood. "I do, you feel so good inside me." I cooed some more as he pistoned in and out of me.

"I can tell you like it, we will definitely do this again." He suddenly hit a spot that I was unfamiliar with and I let out a moan. I then put my hands on his outside lap and started to move higher and then lower on his cock. Lifting myself in a rhythm matching his. Each time I moved up I was having spasms in my ass and I was starting to get over-excited. The Jeep was rocking. "I think I'm going to cum, Marc. I don't want to get my dress wet." I said a little frantically.

He grabbed some tissues and placed them over me, I wasn't hard but I was going to cum. I suddenly felt his jism shoot up inside me as I started to cum myself. His hands holding in front the big wad of tissues, hidden under my dress. I thought I would faint I was cumming so much. A couple of people were watching us through the windshield. This was my first proper public fuck. He kissed my neck again as I felt him wipe away some of the cum from my front. Instantly I started coming again, barely Marc made it to clean me with the tissues again.

He leaned into me as he buried his face in my hair. "Beautiful Donna, I have never come so much in my life. You are the perfect bride." With pride on my face, we slowly disengaged. I had to wipe us both clean, thank God he had hand wipes in the Jeep. A lot of them.

I had to lift off his lap and hop out of the Jeep to finish cleaning him off. When he was done he took my hand and kissed it. "You know, my father and stepmother are expecting grandchildren soon." He watched my eyes light up as he said that. I then kissed him again. He was pushing all the right buttons literally and figuratively. We walked towards the party with me imagining in eight months I would be fully pregnant with his child. His parents would be so proud of us.

When we got to the gate, I was given a name tag that said 'Mrs. Donna Rojas', I loved my new name. I didn't even remember my old one as we met relative after relative. I had never been so happy, this is what's been missing in my life, someone who loves me.

"Finally," Marc said. "Here comes my father." I looked over and an older version of Marc was coming toward us. I couldn't wait to introduce myself. I couldn't wait to have relatives. Just as we got close to him a woman came into view too, his wife. Marc grabbed his father. "Dad, so happy to see you, how was the trip?"

Just then I couldn't hear anything. My mind went into some sort of whirlwind and I lost my breath. Past and present were intermingling and I wasn't ready for it. I looked at the woman staring at me with a huge smile on her face. She grabbed my hands. "Donna?" I froze. "I have been waiting so long."

"Mom? I mean, I'm sorry, Mrs. Rojas." I closed my eyes, was this happening?

She shook her head. The men were talking and we moved away as she grabbed my hands a little tighter. "Donna, finally I get to meet the real you. All of these years, you have always hidden away from me. You are so beautiful."

I couldn't believe it, I felt faint. Here was my Mother. And she now knew of me. All these years I kept her in the dark and now she knows. Everybody knows. She hugged me for a long time. When we finally let go the two men were next to us. My Mother spoke to all of us. "Gentlemen, this is my daughter... and surprisingly enough we have the same exact name."

They introduced me to Marc's father, Sam, and we headed into the tent again to meet even more people. I held onto Marc's arm, the proud wife of this popular man. When I was once again alone with my Mother we sat and drank sangria taking in the view of the beach. "Here's to my fourth daughter." She smiled, teasing me.

I was still so confused and I needed so many questions answered, but now that I was here with Marc my mind was relaxed and I could take the answers as they came. "I haven't seen you in six years where is Dad? What happened in Clearwater?"

"Your Dad is still in Florida, where he will stay." She shook her head, bad memories flooding the look on her face. "Sam and I left together, we met when I first joined Scientology, years ago. Your father became a little too obsessed, right away, now he is out of control. I have been living with Sam for some time. We married two, two and a half years ago."

I didn't know what to say. My parents were involved in Scientology and disowned me and my sisters, they said we were suppressive people. I got phone calls from the church threatening me. I threw away all of my L. Ron Hubbard books in protest. I haven't spoken to either of them in years. My three sisters were scattered around the US and I rarely spoke to any of them either, and I never brought up Scientology ever, even though Laura was involved with them.

And now my new husband is my Mother's stepson.

"Scientology was interesting but exhausting." She held my hand as we drank, "I called Laura several times, she would never let me talk to you. I got her number through the church. I really didn't want to surprise you or lay any kind of guilt trip. You know, I just wanted to talk." She lifted my hand and looked at the wedding ring Marc gave me. "It's beautiful, I helped him pick it out. He is a wonderful person, Maggie and I knew he would be perfect for you." We looked over at him.

I was speechless, my Mother had her hand in this too. "You know Maggie?"

"Of course I do." She laughed. "Months ago I got a call from a woman with a crazy accent. She said she stole the number off of Laura's phone. Laura was bitching that her husband's crazy mother keeps on calling her. Could you imagine? Well, I was crazy, I don't think I am anymore."

"Maggie never said anything."

"Well, we decided to wait and when she told me you were finally getting away from that monster, we came up with a plan. We decided to get you and Marc together. He fell in love with you just from hearing about you from Maggie and me. I have to say you two look perfect together." I laughed, I was so confused. I couldn't wait to call Maggie and get the other side of the story.