Two Weeks Just for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked very different, Maggie said I looked like an Italian model. Thank God I didn't look like Linda the real estate agent, Laura would have hated that. I'm sure that's how I looked when I walked in here originally.

Maggie dropped me off at the house. "This is yer test run, I think Laura just wants to talk. Call me if you need me, I'll be home. Or if you want me to stay, I will." Maggie seemed a little apprehensive to leave, but I was interested in what Laura had cooked up. We had two more days left until Friday.

I was home alone admiring my new look. I loved the hair, the boobs, and makeup but I still wasn't feeling the outfit. I very rarely wore leather and my skirt was so tight I couldn't sit, but my ass looked great.

I was in the kitchen and I heard the front door slam shut before I realized Laura was there. I didn't recognize her, she had on a bulky sweater, black jeans, and work boots. I was wondering if this is what I had to get used to for the next couple of weeks, her new look. Her hair wasn't that long, to begin with, and most of it was piled into a baseball hat. She had on dark sunglasses and took them off as she got close.

"Let me see you," she said in a dark gruff voice. I was suddenly nervous.

"Okay." I squeaked in my female cadence and turned around so she could see my new outfit.

"Good." She told me. "Very good, you look much more like a slut now. I bet you can even walk in those boots, right?" My sweater was very tight showcasing way too much of my boobs and I suddenly felt that Laura wasn't admiring it, I think she was mad at me for looking this good. She grabbed my hair. "This much blonde must of cost a fortune." She threw it back at me with disgust.

Something was wrong and I was wishing Maggie was here. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Why are you dressed like that?" I took a step back and tried to defuse the situation. "Would you like a drink?"

She put back on the glasses so I couldn't read her eyes. "I don't care, something strong." Laura wasn't a drinker, unlike Maggie and me, so I didn't know what she meant. I made her a Gin and tonic, taking my time so I didn't have to be in the same room as her for a while to get my bearings.

Once I was done she grabbed it from me and drank it in one gulp. "Okay, let's get this over with." She threatened. "Get over here." She then started rubbing my breasts. "These tits are huge, what were you thinking."

"Why you don't like them, they are just D cups. The girls at the beauty salon said they went perfectly with my figure."

She scoffed. "Your figure, God you are such a sissy." She spun me around harshly and struck me in the ass with a loud smack. "Now come here." She then grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her. I felt my breasts press against her flatter chest. I didn't like this at all, I was a little off-balance. "God you got so much fucking hair. I hate it. I hate living with another woman. I hate smelling that fucking perfume."

Laura was shorter than me and with my five-inch heels, I was high above her. The top of her head almost came up to my nose. She then pushed me against the kitchen table. She was always very strong and I felt her hold me down on the table as she roughly rubbed my breasts and she ground her crotch against me. She pulled up my tight sweater, I thought it was going to tear, and played with my breasts through the bra. "Of course you had to find the girliest bra in the world." She then backed up and went to her pants zipper. It was then I noticed the outline of her monster cock in her jeans. I was hoping it was only the eight-inch one and not something bigger. She had an evil grin as she started to take the cock out of her pants. It was the one with the belt and not the foot-long one, thank God. She stood there holding it, the head pointing towards me. "You are going to have to suck this, sweetheart. Wives have to take care of their husbands."

I looked at her astonishingly. "You never did that for me." She got madder and pulled me from the table onto my feet again. "Get down and suck this cock, I don't want to hear any bullshit."

"I don't understand," I said. "Why are you so angry, I thought you were okay with my dressing." Before I got down on my knees I had to unzip my skirt and then I looked at the black cock making its way to my mouth. "Can't we go in the bedroom?"

Shaking her head she said. "I'm not stepping into that fairy bedroom of yours. Ha, bedroom, you take care of your husband wherever he wants you to. C'mon get to it." And I did. It wasn't the first fake cock in my mouth, and it wouldn't be my last, but I didn't enjoy it. She was too rough and she started pulling my hair to take it deeper. "Come on slut, swallow it all."

"I can't, stop forcing me like this. Ugh, I know how to suck cock." I didn't mean to say that last part out loud.

She laughed "Of course you do, you have always been a fucking sissy. Always."

I then got up and pushed her away. "Get out of here asshole," I said while wiping my mouth. "What is wrong with you tonight? This is not how it was supposed to go."

She shook her head. "How is what supposed to go? You wanted to be a woman. This is how some women like to be treated. Get used to it."

"They do not." I protested, visibly shaken.

She then came very close looking up at me and grabbed my sweater, while I was trying to pull it down. "THIS is what I like and you never gave it to me. Some women do like this, of course not YOU. Shit! You've always been a little fuckin' girl." She pushed me and I slipped in my boots against the table. She then took her hair out of the hat, and threw it at me, then made a call on her phone. Three minutes later there was a loud car horn, and she was gone.

I called Maggie and she came over. I was upset and I didn't fully understand what just happened. I changed and put on a nightgown and robe, thinking how great the day started and how nice my hair and breasts still looked, but what a night. There was no way I was going through with Laura's plan anymore. There was no way I was going to do anything with her again.

Maggie looked more upset than me. "Are you alright? What could have gone wrong?" When I told her she said she was sorry, but she wasn't surprised. She told me Laura had been trying to end this for a while. "This is my fault I was taking too long. I also think she was teaching you a lesson. It's not easy being a woman, ye know?"

I put my head on her shoulder and finally cried. "Oh my God, I know."

***

I didn't hear from Laura by Friday, so I didn't really know what was happening, and frankly, I didn't really care. I still had the next couple of weeks off so I was still going to dress up anyway. Maggie stopped by early to make sure I was alright and to help me dress. "If she comes by, I'm not letting her in," I told Maggie. "I think she went a little crazy, I'm too scared to see her. I can't believe she planned something like that."

Maggie silently picked me out a dress. She called from inside the closet. "Don't worry about her, I bet we won't see her for a long while."

Soon I was wearing a short navy blue dress with white polka dots. It was a very low-cut front and it showed off my D cups perfectly. I slipped on five-inch open-toe pumps, then she helped me with my hair. "How do ye feel now?" She asked.

"So much better," I said. "Thank you." She smiled and brought me into the living room where we had coffee and she painted my nails.

"I just want ye to know, Laura had very little to do with what's gonna happen today, and the future." I was a little perplexed. "This was kinda my idea, just enjoy yourself, I will call you tomorrow."

"Wait." I held her wrist. "What do you mean it was your idea?"

She sat back down, "You better get me another coffee." I was a little confused and I couldn't imagine there was something complicated going on. "Well," She said. "Remember when Laura originally told you she was setting up a time for you to dress. Well, that's when she started seeing a man from her work. She figured she would keep you busy while she could have her big affair."

"An affair?" I remembered seeing less of her, and she was always on edge. Maggie continued.

"Yeah. She has always been a bitch." She shook her head and drank her coffee.

"When I heard what she was gonna do, I was angry, she wanted to get you an escort, to keep you occupied. And then use it against you when you eventually found out about her. I then told her I will take care of it. An I did, I just didn't think it would take so long to find the right person."

"So she's been with this guy this whole time?" I asked.

"Since last November, she just wanted to stay with him. I begged her to let you down easy. Actually, I'm glad I was able to tell you myself."

I smiled. I loved Maggie more than anyone in this world. We finished our coffee then she kissed me goodbye. "What should I do?" I asked.

She just laughed and walked to her car. "You will know what to do."

I was still confused, but now I couldn't wait to see how this would play out.

***

I was on edge the rest of the day. Maggie texted me and said be ready by six. I cleaned up a little and fixed my hair and makeup, I then turned to some light R&B on the TV. I heard the door as I was putting on a little Chanel No. 5.

"Donna?" I heard a dark deep voice from the front of the house. My knees buckled a little bit and I held on to the sink. "I"m home, baby. Where are you?"

I walked out slowly in my pumps and short dress. I saw him before he saw me as he was taking off his jacket and tie. He was very tall with a dark complexion, and he had nice strong looking arms. "Ah, there she is." He walked over and handed me a bouquet. "This is for my beautiful wife, and I have to say you look incredible."

I smiled, and I was speechless. He towered over me and he bent down to kiss me on the cheek. I went to put the flowers in a vase. I called in from the kitchen with a tremor in my voice. "Would you like a drink?"

"Sure." He said. "Anything, you know what I like."

I made grapefruit margaritas just to bide my time, while I tried to focus and not remain so nervous. I brought them in on a tray and set them on the coffee table. He took my hand and we sat down on the couch. As I handed him a drink, he told me, "I always love your hair." After Laura, complained about the length and color, this was a nice change. He kept on touching it and gently running his fingers through it. "Did you do something different with it?"

I giggled. Maybe I will enjoy this. "Yes, the girls at the salon made it so much lighter. They also pierced my ears." I drew back my hair and showed him the little quartz studs. He had a big smile on his face as we said 'cheers' and his eyes never left mine. I started looking around the living room and noticed not one picture of Laura was there, and we had a lot of them. She seemed to be erased. There were also things strewn around that I didn't even recognize, they must be my 'new husbands.' I didn't ask any questions I was having a little too much fun.

We chilled for a little while listening to music and finishing our drinks, I was enjoying myself being in the arms of a man. He made me lean more into him when I put my glass down. I had my head on his chest and his hand went to my breasts, my new big breasts. "Donna you feel wonderful." I was going to tell him the same but I realized I didn't know his name. I didn't know my ' husband's name. I giggled at that thought and turned to look up at him. He kissed me lightly and I melted into his arms again.

***

After dinner, and after more cuddling on the couch we decided to go to bed. I couldn't imagine sleeping in the same bed with such a large man. A strange hairy man. I have been sleeping by myself for so long.

I put on my new nightie. It was white satin with matching panties and a bra. I also slipped on sheer white thigh highs and white high heels. I'm sure my husband will love it. I watched him undress before he went in the shower and he retrieved a couple of items from one of the drawers. He had his clothes in the drawers? Maggie must have been busy.

I was looking in my mirror, I was looking forward to the rest of the night, though I was very nervous. I have never fully been with a man before, and I didn't really know what to expect. I sat at the vanity and took off my makeup, and waited, I didn't know how he would react without seeing me all glammed up. I was glad I had such long eyelashes and the mascara was still going to be on. So far so good though, I sat and waited. As I looked in the mirror I decided to at least wear some smudge-proof lipstick, so I could keep it on all night.

My lips were perfect and purple as I looked towards the door. He was dry and in his briefs as he came out of the bathroom. "Can I see what you have on beautiful?" he asked.

I stood up and showed him, spinning as I got closer. He had such a nice smile on his face I knew he was enjoying the view. I took off the nighty and showed him what lurked beneath. The snugness of my silky panties was making me feel so feminine. I posed a little bit and turned around so he could admire my ass. Maggie teases me that it's my best feature.

He then sat down on the bed and pulled me gently onto his lap. "I can't wait to show you off at the family reunion on Sunday."

I was stunned and I felt myself grow even smaller in my panties. "Sunday? What are we doing?"

He laughed. "You remember at Dockweiler Picnic Area. My brothers do this every year. I can't wait until you meet them, AND my father." I played along, not knowing if this was a real thing or not.

"That's right." I cooed. "I have been looking forward to it for months."

I kissed him and then he held my chin and slowly started giving me light kisses on my lips, cheeks, and chin. I felt like a porcelain doll. When his tongue entered my mouth I thought I would come right then. I felt the slight roughness of his cheeks as his lips got closer to my ear.

"You taste so wonderful. Donna, my pretty wife." He said as I started to gyrate my bottom. I felt his cock start to grow even more. He was moaning as we were kissing. "Ah, Donna you always know exactly what I need." I giggled a little and started to play with the hair on his chest. His hands went to my large breasts as I bounced a little more on his cock. He started breathing a little heavily. "You are gonna make me cum moving like that. Baby, that feels great." I kept on moving and feeling his manhood under me. And then cum he did. I felt my panties start to get wet from him and I suddenly had an orgasm of my own. I made a tiny yelp as his cum flooded under me and mine filled my lacy panties. I grabbed him around the neck and pushed my breasts against him. I was not expecting to be this excited, just by being so close to him. My panties were full of cum. We made out some more. I can't believe I just had the best sexual experience of my life, and not one orifice was violated.

"Ha, that was wonderful." I cooed into my lover's ear.

We laid down in the bed together, I thought it would be uncomfortable but it was the opposite. He laid on his back and he asked me to lean against him. "I want to sleep with my beautiful wife tightly against me. I want you near me all night." I was loving this. I just met this man four hours ago and now I was sleeping with him. And he was enjoying himself. I put one hand on his chest as I drew my silky body against him, putting one of my silky legs over him. He gave me one more kiss and I glided into a fantastic night's sleep.

***

I woke up early, I had been excited all night and my panties were wet with pre-cum. I got up to make sure I looked presentable when 'my husband' awoke. I brushed my teeth and hair, so glad it was extensions, and put on a little more mascara. I tightened my bra to make my boobs a little higher and kissed my image in the mirror. "Donna you are one lucky girl," I whispered then I moved back to the bedroom amazed at the sight of the bed. A man under the covers, looking so relaxed and content. I slipped under the sheets and placed myself back on his chest. Twenty minutes later I felt him stir. He looked at me and my big eyes. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I smiled back as he kissed me. He was hard most of the night and now he was tenting the sheets. He lay back down and I started playing with his hard cock. When I had morning wood, Laura would always tell me. "You caused that, so take care of it yourself." But I was thinking what a lovely gift to give someone to start their day.

"Can I play with this, or is it too early?" I teased. He smiled and kissed the top of my head again. I slowly jerked him off as he looked into my eyes. I couldn't believe I had a hard cock in my hands, this fantasy is way more real and exciting than I thought it would be. I then eased myself down into position and kissed his hard dick. I licked him from bottom to top as he moaned his approval. His hand played with my hair as I inched my way onto his cock. I loved the feeling of my lips being penetrated and I slowly descended onto his hard member, feeling every inch make its way to the back of my mouth. Up and down I went 'til I knew he couldn't take anymore.

"Who has a sexier wife than me." He said. and I felt myself start to get even more excited. He called me his sexy wife.

"Donna, baby, I'm gonna cum, ahh." He then came inside my mouth. He kept pumping and it was twice as much as last night. Whatever I couldn't catch I licked up from his body when he was done. After he was all clean he pulled me up and gave me another kiss. "That is the best way to start the morning." He said. "Now let me take care of you."

I smiled as he made me get on top of him, I was so ready anyway, and I was about to come myself. I felt him getting hard again as he started to rub against my pantyhose and crotch. I was still nicely tucked though I was extremely excited. I bent down to kiss him as our bodies rubbed together. I was loving how he was looking at me, lightly kissing my lips and chin as my hair dangled in his face. He then put his hands on my backside and I felt him push down making me grind on his hardening cock even more. Anyone watching us would think we were just husband and wife trying to make babies in the morning sunshine.

"Look at me, baby." He whispered. "This is my favorite view in the morning, my beautiful wife inches from me."

I sighed as I watched him study me. With his eyes watching my lips, It didn't take long until I too started to cum. I yelped. "Oh my God, I'm cumming too baby... Oh, it feels so good." He laughed as I was breathing harder, obviously enjoying my time against his manhood. He grabbed my waist and we moved together causing friction between our hot bodies. Then when I was almost done I felt his cock start to shoot sperm again. He came so much that it landed on my bra and belly. I laid on him and felt the pulsing of his cock and the wetness of his ejaculate on my body. I smiled and cuddled on his chest as our wetness meshed together. I never wanted to get out of our bed.

***

We had breakfast on the back deck, it was beautiful out. I wished there were neighbors to see us together. "He grabbed my hand and made me sit in his lap. "You are an incredible cook, baby. Now, what would you like to do today?"

I was thinking I could stay in this position all day. "I would love to see Maggie," I told him. I wanted to talk about this wonderful man.

"Okay." He said. "Whatever my queen wants." He smiled and kissed me and we stayed like this the rest of the morning.

Maggie and Russell came over about three and I could not wait to ask her about my new husband. When the bell rang I skipped to the door.

"So glad you called," Maggie told me as we hugged. "Marc I want you to meet my husband Russell." As the two men shook hands I just realized what my new husband's name was. Oh my God, Marc was a perfect name. I had a deliriously stupid smile the rest of the afternoon.