Two Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing her eyes and just savoring the taste of Sasha's precum oozing down her throat, part of her enjoying every moment of this. Having wanted to experience this again for the last two years, so many nights were spent dreaming about Sasha and the time spent with this amazing creature. Yet she could hear an inner voice inside her head, perhaps one of the reasons warning her that this was wrong, that she should stop. At one point she hears a more animalistic voice growling at it to shut up before she didn't hear it anymore.

"It's time for you to stop living this lie, accept what you are... what you were meant to be"

Sasha could sense the conflict within this woman, and upon hearing the low growl starting to come from Mary she started to relax her grip on Mary's head. Letting her move on her own as the woman began passionately sucking on Sasha's thick cock, slurping loudly while listening to Sasha purring like a lion. Her cat-like tail slithering out from underneath her dress and swaying back and fourth, smiling down at Mary as she continues.

Her dark lips peel back to reveal her sharpening teeth, purring and lovingly stroking her fingers through Mary's short dark hair before noticing a pair of cat-like ears starting to poke up through her hair. Noticing how they fold down against the woman's head as they are touched, still petting her as Sasha arches her back a little. Savoring the lustful attentions of this woman willingly submitting to her own corruption, smiling down at her before reluctantly pushing her away from her cock.

Reaching out and sliding a single talon under Mary's chin and inviting her to stand up out of the chair, some of her precum still dripping from the woman's lips as she had the look of an animal in her eyes. Walking with Sasha as they move towards the bed, Sasha couldn't help but admire this woman's lean and powerful frame. In spite of her being human and aging a couple of years since they were last together, Mary didn't seem to have aged. For a moment Mary looks over at the door she came through to get into the private room, then looking back at Sasha.

The two share a brief look before Sasha walks past her, leaving her an open path to the door before purring lustfully into her ear. "It's your choice, Mary... it's always been your choice."

"...what?" Mary asks, shaking her head a little as if clearing her mind of this lustful daze clouding her thoughts.

Seeing that this creature was actually giving her a chance to leave on her own, she felt like she was pulled in two directions at once. Part of her wanting to run out that door and leave this club, even leave Vegas entirely and get as far away from this creature as possible. Yet part of her wanted to ignore the exit, and instead crawl onto that large bed and experience pleasures she had not felt in two years.

"I'm saying you can leave if you want, but I can see the beast inside you. I can hear her moaning, purring, even growling to me." Reaching up with one hand, almost touching Mary's face as the image of a panther's snarling muzzle briefly becomes visible as a ghostly and transparent shape.

Mary could feel the animal within her snarling lustfully, desperate to break free of her restraint before Sasha takes her hand back. "My husband is waiting for me..." Mary whispers back, looking into Sasha's eyes as she stands next to her. "I....... I love him."

Such lust boiling just beneath the surface, she felt herself almost trembling. Wanting nothing more than to simply rip her clothes off and have sex with this amazing creature. Her only hesitation was that she still loved Alex and wasn't sure how he would react to what she would become. The thought of returning to him as a beast only seemed to arouse her, remembering how she attacked him in the bedroom at their home.

Leaping onto him and scratched his chest, ripping through his shirt as she straddled his hips. Making short work of his clothes as she cuts them away from his body, desperate to feel his cock within her once more she lets out a ferocious growl. Tearing away his underwear and sliding herself down onto his waiting manhood, feeling it sliding deep within her as she tilts her head back to let out an inhuman growl, feeling her muscles tense while resting on top of him. No longer hiding what she had become as she smiles down at her husband, showing off her fangs as her skin begins to darken from the soft fur growing out of it.

He begins to struggle beneath her, yet as soon as she begins to move against him his struggles become less intense. While afraid of the animal his wife was transforming into, he couldn't deny the pleasures of her new body as she began riding his cock. Her hips moving in small circles, that sexy tail growing out from behind her and swaying back and forth. Finding himself actually reaching up and stroking his fingers through her new dark fur, listening to this low and sensual purring sound coming from her as she leans down to him. Their lips met in a deep and passionate kiss, at that moment he could feel something pass between them.

A warmth began to flow through his body, he could almost swear he was starting to feel stronger. Ne'Kara could feel this mortal man begin thrusting into her with renewed vigor and a total lack of fear, snarling lustfully as she takes advantage of his enhanced arousal. She could actually feel his cock throbbing within her as it seemed to grow, becoming something more than human. Between their kisses and tender licks, she noticed a feral look in his eyes before his face began to push out into an almost canine-shaped muzzle. Feeling the developing knot on his cock slip inside her, locking them together as she throws her head back and lets out a powerful roar that actually rattles the bedroom windows of their modest home.

Almost trembling as Mary's eyes remain closed, reliving the vivid memory of the time she revealed herself to her husband. No longer holding back and letting him see what she had become, what she truly was.

Eventually opening her eyes to reveal those of Ne'Kara staring back at the creature that had changed her life, Listening to Sasha's voice as she purrs to her in that low and sultry voice "He can join us... after you've been fully awakened and released. You will go to him, satisfy him.... and bring him to me. Together, we will free the beast trapped within him" Giving Mary's now cat-like ear a teasing lick before gently biting it gently.

Hearing this seemed to release the last bit of restraint Mary had over the animal within her as she slowly opens her eyes, revealing the golden eyes of the daughter of the Rak-Sasha. The fierce panther woman she had become two years ago now fully awakened within her body, her lips curl to reveal her sharpening teeth. Already she could feel the fur beginning to grow out along her spine as her skin begins to darken, feeling a surge of warmth racing through her body. A power that she had missed was warming her muscles, strengthening her human form as the beast within her could sense the presence of the Rak-Sasha.

With a gentle swipe of her claws, Sasha easily cuts the material of Mary's dress to let it fall away from her body, revealing the lean and almost athletic frame of the middle-aged woman. As the dress falls away it reveals a matching set of black bra and panties, wearing only her high heels as Sasha comes up next to her. Taking her time as she wanted to enjoy her daughter's awakening as she deeply inhales the scent of her lover, sniffing at the woman's neck.

Nuzzling against her and purring softly, slowly dragging her tongue across Mary's neck and offering a gentle bite. "I've missed you Ne'Kara..."

Hearing that name Ne'Kara began to purr, turning to look at Sasha. Reaching out and stroking her fingers through Sasha's flowing mane of blonde hair, taking a few steps closer as they look at one another.

Eventually speaking in Mary's voice laced with a low growl "...it's been too long, Rak-Sasha" With those words they suddenly lunge forward, their lips meeting in a rough and animalistic kiss.

She could feel her claws growing out from the tips of her fingers as she strokes Sasha's beautiful mane, turning her head slightly and deepening the kiss. Their tongues slither against one another like lustful serpents while low inhuman growls escape them.

Mary's lips began to darken, looking more like Sasha's as the two of them step back towards the bed. The beast within her slowly changed her body while enjoying the feel of Sasha's form pressed against her, even grinding against the obvious bulge under her lover's dress. Eventually feeling the bed against the back of her legs before falling back onto it, pulling Sasha with her as they land on the mattress with a beastly growl.

Sasha suddenly tears her lips away from those of Ne'Kara, seeing that Mary's lips had darkened and even her facial features had started to transform. Her cute nose now looked more feline while the woman's human eyes had become the lovely shade of gold that was the panther within her. They look at each other for a brief moment, Sasha's cock pressed against her lover as it threatens to rip through her dress. A low growl rumbling within her as she leans down, dragging her lower lip along Ne'Kara's chin, feeling the panther woman trembling as Sasha runs her claws over Mary's transforming body.

Tracing her claws along her shoulders before hooking them into her shirt, not even bothering to take it off as she simply rips it away. Baring Mary's chest to the beast, making short work of her bra as she cuts it away. A sultry smile comes across her lips as she admires her lover's breasts, remembering how much Mary had enjoyed when Sasha played with them. Placing a clawed hand over one of them, letting Ne'Kara feel the warm leathery pads on her palms against her human skin as her dark fur begins to grow out along her spine. Teasing the hardening nipple with a single claw before gripping her breast firmly, her other hand reaching down between them.

Pushing past the thin material of the woman's panties to feel the warm and juicy lips just underneath, loving how wet Mary had become just from being near her. Knowing that she wanted this, that she had thought about this for the last two years of her mortal life. Mary continues to writhe and squirm on the bed, moans and beastly growls escaping her as if she and Ne'Kara were struggling for control of the same body. The instant Sasha slips a single finger into the woman's delicate folds, Mary sits up a little on the bed. Drawing a sharp breath between her developing fangs and glaring at Sasha, growling like an animal and even biting at the air as if to ask why she stopped.

Sasha turns and glares at Ne'Kara, obviously in control, and snarls back. Baring her fangs as her humanoid features quickly shift to those of the beast's true form, snapping at Ne'Kara's neck before shoving her back down onto the bed. Gently fingering her drooling slit, then adding another finger and then another. Slowly working three into this lustful creature and enjoying every moment of watching Mary's body slowly transform into that of a beautiful and alluring panther woman. Within moments Ne'Kara lay naked on the bed, trembling and savoring the feel of Sasha teasing her.

She eventually reaches over, running her newly grown claws across Sasha's back. Watching the beast's tail twitch a little before turning to look at the panther woman, offering a sultry smile before pulling her fingers free of this lustful creature. Thick strands of her almost slime-like juices hang from her claws as she begins licking them clean, purring loudly while Ne'Kara moves back a little on the bed. Taking off the torn remains of her clothes and laying there completely naked and waiting for Sasha, a low purr rumbling within her before she finally speaks in her seductive and animalistic voice.

"I've thought about this so much over the last two years... living every day wishing that things didn't return to normal after that night," Ne'Kara explains, watching intently as Sasha sits up from the bed.

Reaching around behind her back to slowly unzip her dress before pulling it off, revealing she was completely naked underneath as she tosses it aside. Now standing in front of her lover in her true demonic form, her feline tail swaying back and forth as she crawls forward onto the bed with her.

"I know... I didn't plan on Azetlor betraying me, and I hated having to leave you behind." Sasha purrs, leaning in as if about to kiss her before turning slightly.

Closing her eyes and nuzzling her head to Ne'Kara's, the two of them purring to one another as Sasha gently licks the side of the panther's face. Dragging her lower fangs along Ne'Kara's ear before pulling back. The two demonic beasts share a tender moment, Sasha resting over her daughter almost protectively as she licks her neck a few more times as if cleaning her fur.

"Don't ever leave me again..." Ne'Kara whispers, slipping an arm around Sasha's neck and gently running her claws through the beast's long and flowing mane.

"What about your husband?" Sasha asks, nuzzling against Ne'Kara's ear.

There was a brief silence as the panther looks away for a brief moment before turning to look into the eyes of the Rak-Sasha. "He will join us, he has to," she said as Sasha could hear the love her daughter had for her mortal husband. "There is nothing left for us in that little town. Among those who remember what happened, they live every day depressed. Unable to find the pleasures, the freedom that you had given them, some have even taken their own lives in desperation."

Sasha nods a little, she knew all too well that some become addicted to her and to the power of becoming a beast. Of having the animal within them unleashed, to experience that kind of freedom from their humanity. Actually feeling sorry for those who were forced to return to a life of living as a human, with no apparent way to regain their former power.

"Ne'Kara.... I love you, you are my daughter... and I'll never leave you again"

With those words the two begin to kiss passionately, Sasha's hands sliding over the beautiful panther's body. Exploring every sensual curve, from her shoulders, along her back, and down to her hips before gripping them roughly, feeling those lean and powerful legs slipping around her waist. Drawing this seductive creature closer to her body until they both felt it, the warm throbbing of Sasha's cock sliding against Ne'Kara's inner thigh. The slightly pointed tip comes to rest against the panther's delicate folds as they pull back from the kiss, growling and purring to each other as Sasha looks into her lover's eyes.

Savoring the lust, the desire, the passion in them as she moves her hips a little, feeling the head of her cock slipping inside this beautiful and amazing creature. Just as the tip slides in, she could feel Ne'Kara's body wrapping around her, helping to draw her in deeper as a low growl rumbles within Sasha's chest. She had mated with countless animalistic demons but there was something different about this creature, she felt perfect as if made for her. Feeling a deep and intimate connection that could only come from being the offspring of the Rak-Sasha. Remembering that she had never told Ezranox that she had a daughter, thinking that she would eventually reveal it. But for now all that mattered was feeling the warmth of this beautiful creature's body wrapped around her cock.

Arching her back sensually as she felt Ne'Kara's legs tighten around her waist, drawing her in deeper while the panther digs her claws into Sasha's back. Pressing her head back against the pillows and baring her fangs, snarling lustfully and looking up into the eyes of the beast on top of her "yessss... fuck me" Sasha smiles down at her, flashing her fangs at her daughter as she begins moving her hips in a sensual and graceful motion. Her cock glistens with the slimy juices of the panther woman beneath her, her tail swaying in time with her thrusts as she leans down as if to kiss her once more. Instead, it looked more like they were trying to bite each other, their love and desire were beyond human words as the guards waiting outside could hear the ferocious growling and snarling coming from the apartment.

---

At the hotel Alex slips inside the room before closing the door behind him, looking around and expecting his wife to have been waiting for him there. Nervously walking back towards the bathroom only to find it empty before checking his phone, not seeing any missed calls or messages from her. Taking a soft breath and trying to remain calm as he calls her again, listening to it ring a few times and hoping that she would finally answer.

Amidst the ferocious growling and snarling coming from Sasha's bedroom, neither Sasha nor Ne'Kara could hear the phone ringing on the floor nearby. The two of them still grinding against one another on the bed, rolling over so that Ne'Kara was on top of her lover. Rolling her hips and showing off that toned belly while her dark fur glistens in the dim light of the bedroom, moaning and growling as Sasha's hands reach up to caress her hips. Helping to guide her movements as their tails sway back and forth in time with their hips, savoring the feel of Sasha's beastly shaft buried deep within her. Fucking her harder and deeper than Alex ever could as a human, her juices washing over her lover's cock as she tenses up. Baring her fangs and letting out a ferocious snarl, riding out another powerful orgasm while Sasha continues to thrust into this beautiful creature on top of her.

Reaching up with one hand and grabbing a handful of Ne'Kara's dark fur, pulling her head down as their lips meet in a rough and passionate kiss. The panther woman suddenly tears her lips away from the kiss as Sasha arched her back, her balls slapping wetly against Ne'Kara's thighs as she forces herself deeply into this beautiful creature before letting out a powerful lion-like roar. Ne'Kara could feel the intense heat of Sasha's cum soaking her insides, filling her as some of it begins to seep out from between them. Smearing against their different colored fur as the panther woman falls forward on top of her lover, Sasha's roar softens to a low and satisfied growl. Slipping her arms around her daughter's beautiful form and holding her almost protectively, keeping herself within the panther's quivering slit. Feeling Ne'Kara's inner muscles gently milking her cock, trying to draw every last bit of Sasha's essence into her body as she begins to purr. Kissing her mother's lips before closing her eyes, just laying her head on Sasha's chest.

As the sun begins to rise, casting a warm glow across the city Alex continued to pace back and forth in his hotel room. Still trying his wife's phone and even calling a few of her friends who had not heard anything from her, most of them didn't even know they had gone to Vegas. Letting out an exhausted sigh as Alex sits down in the chair next to the bed, running his fingers through his hair and fighting to hold back tears. Thinking that perhaps his greatest fear had become a horrible reality, he knew his relationship with Mary had been stressed because of what happened. "How do you deal with that shit, some beautiful blond with a big dick moves in next door. Come to find out she's some animalistic demon that seduces your wife and transforms her into a hot as fuck panther woman?"

Looking across the room out the large sliding glass window at the city, knowing his wife had to be out there somewhere and hoping that she was trying to find her way back to him. Seeing a glimmer of light as the sun shines through one of the empty liquor bottles he went through in his nervous depression after his wife still had not returned after being out all night in a strange city.