Two Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha looks over, seeing the cross and chain left laying on the table next to the bed. Something that Mary would often wear, even keeping an extra in case something happened to one of them. Narrowing her eyes a little at the religious trinket and even growling softly, Alex notices her displeasure at the cross before looking back at her. "I suppose you that priest in your little town told you that? I'm assuming he left out the part where I fucked him in the ass until he turned into a demonic crocodile similar to the ancient Egyptian god Sobek?" Sasha arches a brow, taking another drag off her cigarette before holding out her hand. Watching the cross leap from the table and land in her palm, holding it up to look at it and shaking her head.

"No, I guess felt he should leave that part out of the Sunday service" Alex watches her as she holds Mary's cross in her hand.

"Too bad.. would have made for an interesting sermon," he said.

Balling up her fist and easily crushed the religious trinket in her hand before tossing the broken pieces to the floor. "I didn't come here to discuss religion, Alex... I came here to make you an offer"

Hearing this he begins to sit up, resting on the edge of the bed and briefly looking over at his wife who was still sleeping. Finally turning to look at this woman who he had been thinking about for the last two years, reaching over and grabbing one of the half-empty liquor bottles from the nightstand and taking a drink before answering her. "What kind of offer?"

She just stares at him for a moment, taking another hit off her cigarette before slowly exhaling the smoke and answering him with a lustful purr. "My daughter asked something of me last night, she asked if she could keep you."

Alex just sits there a moment, briefly looking over at the panther woman laying on the bed and feeling that indeed there was some part of his beloved wife still within the body of this beast. Turning back to Sasha as he nods to her, taking another drink and putting the empty bottle back on the table. "Your daughter?"

"Your wife... Mary is my daughter Ne'Kara reincarnated. She loves you, she told me herself. As powerful as I am I cannot be in two places at once. So I need someone I can trust to handle things here in Vegas after I return to New York." Sasha explains, reaching over and putting out her cigarette on the table nearby.

He could only sit there and absorb everything she had revealed to him, he wasn't sure if he believed in reincarnation but there she was laying next to him. The creature Sasha had awakened within his wife's body, the most touching thing to him was that she even told Sasha that she loved him. That she wanted to stay with him even after she was turned once more, thinking about this he couldn't help but reach over and gently touch her paw-like hand. Noticing she was still wearing their wedding ring as he felt a tear come to his eye, biting his lower lip before turning back to Sasha.

"If I say yes... what will happen to me?" He asks, a little nervous as the first time Sasha transformed him was after an intense night of animalistic sex with this demonic creature.

He could still remember what it was like with her, he had done things he would have never done with anyone else. He tasted the warmth of a male member on his lips that night, he felt the throbbing of her erection sheathed within him as they had sex. That night she had awakened something within him, the wolf beast he had transformed into when he had slept with Ne'Kara.

"Rava-Set..." Sasha whispers, getting up out of her chair and walking over towards the bed as Alex slowly stands up. Hearing that name as he lets the bed sheet fall away to reveal his naked body and his obvious arousal, he was lean and fit and slightly muscular since his first transformation into the wolf beast. An icy shade of blue began to seep into his eyes after hearing Sasha address him with his true name, Alex could see things he had tried to forget, his time spent with this beast but also a previous life. Images and memories of living in ancient Egypt and having both women and beasts tending to his lustful desires, even Ne'Kara herself.

A low inhuman growl rumbles within Alex's chest, his cock throbbing with desire as it begins to leak precum from its tip. Sasha walks up to him with a sultry smile on her lips, Alex stood slightly taller than her as she stops in front of this mortal creature. Letting his erection brush against her own as it remains held back by her black dress, the obvious bulge rubbing against him while she purrs to him. Even leaning in and sniffing at his neck before offering a tender lick, hearing him speak in a more beastly demonic voice "Rak-Sasha"

She could feel a shiver of pleasure racing along her spine, hearing the voice of Rava-Set once more. Reaching up with one hand to gently stroke the back of his head, pulling him closer as their lips meet in a rough and animalistic kiss. Immediately she felt his hands on her body, helping to remove her dress while she holds the back of his head. Deepening the kiss as their tongues slither out to meet one another, growling and snarling at one another while she rakes her claws across his naked back.

Feeling herself being pushed up against the wall of the hotel room and sliding one leg up against his hips, the last of her dress being ripped away from her body as she stood naked against him. Their cocks rub against one another, swapping precum between them as she rips her lips away from his. Her facial features become more feline, staring into the eyes of the wolf demon as she snarls lustfully. "It's been too long Rava... I still remember the time we spent in East Meadow. Laying claim to your new virgin flesh, feeling that tight ass wrapped around my cock until you let out the most beautiful howl of pleasure"

Smiling up at him, seeing his facial features becoming more canine as he nods a little. Leaning in and gently biting at her neck and shoulder, having missed the taste of her flesh and the scent of her lust. His now paw-like hand came to rest on her right breast, squeezing it roughly before snarling into her ear "I accept your offer, Rak-Sasha."