Two Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing there was still some alcohol in one of the bottles as he pours it into a glass, not even bothering with ice as he takes a drink while still talking to himself "She turns your son into a fucking monster that almost tears your throat out, your daughter is almost sacrificed, and you turned into a goddamn werewolf thing..." His voice trails off as he quickly swallows the drink, slamming the glass back down before looking at the wedding ring still on his finger. "I'm sorry, Mary..." He lightly turns the ring against his finger, staring at it intently as he could still remember their wedding day.

Coming home to the house they left behind, having two wonderful children with this beautiful woman. That was before shit got weird, after that thing with Sasha things were never really the same after that. Not just the craving for raw meat that lasted a couple of weeks, the enhanced sex drives of both he and his wife and their son. He never really talked about it with her but he found himself depressed. Missing the strength he had as a beast, the liberation from his humanity... freedom is addicting, and when you are forced back into your cage. You can still remember what it felt like to be free, and it stays with you forever.

Taking a soft breath and wiping a few tears from his eyes before looking at his phone, noticing it was still too early in the morning to involve the authorities. All the stress, the fear, the anxiety, and the excessive alcohol taking their toll on him as he finds himself blinking slower and slower. Keeping his eyes closed for greater lengths until he finally drifts off to sleep, his phone slipping out of his hand as he rests in the chair. Outside the hotel a sleek black sports car pulls up, its engine growling softly as the passenger door opens. The hotel employees notice the car and send one of the servants out to greet the new arrival, a feminine hand-tipped with thick inhuman claws reaches out to take their assistance.

A set of black high heels steps out onto the sidewalk, the doorman smiles a little as he admires the beautiful woman stepping out of the car. He had seen the woman before when she had arrived with her husband but she looked different, more confident and sensual. She had short dark almost shoulder-length hair and was wearing a black dress with a grey leopard print pattern, her sunglasses hiding the feline eyes staring back at this man. Smiling back at him and showing a hint of fang before gently running her clawed hand across the side of his face, petting him gently before walking past while he closes the door behind her.

The man could only turn and look at this gorgeous creature as she walks into the hotel, the sexy sway in her hips. The grace of an animal as she slips through the doors of the main entrance, gently turning her head to look across the lobby as if searching for someone. Even the receptionist is about to ask if this woman needs help with finding something or someone, only to hear her actually let out a low inhuman growl. Turning her head slightly and actually sniffed at the air, looking over towards the elevators before making her way over to them. Placing a single claw against the call button before the doors open for her, stepping inside as a young man likely in his mid-twenties stands in the corner of the elevator. Wearing a black shirt and grey jean shorts and black shoes, he had the look of someone who had been in town a little too long. Pressing one of the buttons as the doors slowly close, leaving this unsuspecting man in such close proximity to such a dangerous animal.

Feeling the elevator slowly ascend the hotel the man runs his fingers through his short blonde hair before he finally talks to her "Hi... I'm Kyle, staying on the 22nd floor" Ne'Kara doesn't pay him any attention as he tries to shrug off the cold reception, his eyes traveling over her beautiful form and that exotic dress she was wearing. Noticing her claw-like nails and giving her a strange look, they looked thicker than human nails. Clearing his throat as he continues to try and talk to this woman, seeing the wedding ring on her finger. "You know I'm not doing anything later if you wanna do something, I mean... he doesn't have to know about it."

Hearing this a slight smile begins to crawl across her dark lips, not turning around to face him just yet. Instead answering him with a sultry voice laced with an inhuman growl. "Your right, Kyle, he doesn't have to know" She reaches back with one hand, pressing the stop button on the elevator to make sure they would not be interrupted, taking a few steps closer to him as he smiles back.

Having tried those lines on several women in the hotel and nobody ever took him up on the offer, but now finally someone had and she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

He reaches out, sliding an arm around her neck and pulling her closer as he moves to kiss her, their lips meet in the most intense and passionate kiss he had ever felt. Almost taking his breath away as he reluctantly pulls back, seeing her upper lip quivering and seeing a hint of her sharpened teeth behind them.

"My god... your so intense, I've never met a woman like you before" Placing a hand on her shoulder and pushing her low cut dress down enough to reveal her left breast, leaning down and wrapping his lips around the hardening nipple, even chewing on it a little and hearing a moan escape her, yet as soon as she felt his teeth she actually growls at him.

"No... you haven't" She purrs, running her claws through his short hair while her other hand slips down between them.

Rubbing the growing bulge in his shorts as she presses him against the wall of the elevator, savoring the taste of his inexperience. The untapped lust within his body, her body was still feeling the aftershocks of her intense mating with the Rak-Sasha. She was loving this newfound sense of strength, of power, and noticing how this human was so receptive to her touch. Smiling a little as she begins undoing his belt and zipper, hearing him moan into her ear before dragging her fangs against his neck

"Oh.... oh my god, you're really going to mmmhhh" his words becoming caught in a rough and more animalistic kiss as she reaches into his shorts, gripping his cock firmly and giving it a few strokes.

Feeling this man leaning against the elevator wall, his erection throbbing in her hand and already drooling precum in response to her skilled touch. Suddenly ripping her lips away from his before actually licking the side of his face, savoring the taste of his lust before snapping at his throat. He let out a frightened gasp, a mix of fear and arousal washing over him as he looks down to see this strange woman kneeling down in front of him.

Actually taking his cock out of his shorts and wrapping her dark lips around it, letting him feel a warmth and a pleasurable sensation, unlike anything he had ever experienced. It wasn't his first blowjob but by far the most intense. He couldn't resist reaching down and placing his hand on the back of her head, yet the instant his fingers touch her hair she begins to growl like an animal. Suddenly jerking her head back and letting his cock slip free of her lips, looking up at him as her sudden movement makes her sunglasses fall from her face. Now he could see why he was wearing them as he looks down into the eyes of a panther staring back at him, glowing a feral shade of gold while this woman continues to growl and snarl.

With a terrifying scream, the man tries to pull away from her as she gracefully crawls up his body. Standing up and hooking her claws into his hips, pulling him up against her roughly as she raises her right leg. Bracing herself against the wall and letting the young man's erection slide into her delicate folds, still warm and slimy from her recent mating with the Rak-Sasha. Some of Sasha's cum still felt warm as he slides in deep within this animalistic woman, feeling her shoving him back against the wall with inhuman strength. With one hand gripping his hips, he could see the other was actually digging into the wall of the elevator.

Ne'Kara could feel her body starting to transform back to her natural feline form as she growls at him, trying to maintain control as she feeds off his lusts. She could feel an instinct to want to turn this poor creature, to take what was once a man and turn him into a beast. To awaken the primal spirit within him, but she couldn't stop thinking about Alex. How badly she wanted to turn him, to feel the warmth of his wolf-cock stretching her insides. To mate with her lover once more in their true demonic forms, hearing the human almost whimpering in fear despite the pleasure of her insides expertly stroking and caressing his shaft. She suddenly tightens herself around him, holding him within her as she licks his throat.

"Pl... Please... I just... just wanted to show you.... A... a good time...." Kyle explains in a trembling voice, feeling so helpless as he remains pinned against the elevator walls.

Looking into the eyes of a predator toying with her prey, she smiles a little as she looks at him. Savoring the scent of his arousal, of his fear as she could feel another hunger within her starting to awaken. She sniffs at him a little before leaning in, dragging her tongue across the side of his face a few times as she begins to purr. Kyle almost smiles a little, thinking that perhaps she was starting to relax, that she might even decide to let him go. His brief moment of relief slowly turns to a sense of dread as he could hear her purring deepen into a low and threatening growl. Looking over at her as she stares at him, her lips quivering and showing off her sharp teeth before she suddenly strikes at him like a snake.

Sinking her teeth into his throat and with a wet crunch, silencing his screams for help as the two of them slide down the wall of the elevator. Growling and snarling as she easily rips into his flesh, sending a spray of blood onto the wall nearby before a bloody clawed hand reaches up to push the "in service" button on the elevator as it begins to climb once more. It had been two years since she had tasted human blood and the warmth of living flesh between her teeth. Shaking her head a little and ripped flesh from the bone before hearing the elevator chime as it hits the 40th floor where Alex was waiting for her, tearing away one last bit of flesh before swallowing it hungrily. As the elevator doors open they reveal the human form of Ne'Kara standing there wearing the exotic dress that Sasha had given her, wiping the blood from her chin and leaving Kyle's remains behind.

Making her way down the hallway of the hotel before coming to the room Alex had reserved for them, taking out her room key and unlocking it. Expecting to see her husband standing there waiting as she opens the door, only to find him sitting in a chair next to the bed. Several liquor bottles sitting around the room, the beds were untouched so apparently he had stayed up all night drinking. Her lips peel back into a snarl as she growls at him a little, seeing that he had either passed out drunk or eventually fell asleep from exhaustion. Licking some of the traces of blood from her lips before walking over to him, kneeling down to his level as she sniffs at him a little. Tilting her head curiously before feeling something on the ground next to her, seeing his phone sitting there as she picks it up. She could see how he had been calling and texting her all night until early that morning, everything from asking where she was to apologize for anything he had ever done to upset her.

She puts the phone back down, looking at her husband for a moment as he continues to sleep before leaning in close. A low purr rumbling within her as she gently places her lips upon his, kissing him softly and gently nudging her head to his. He stirs a little but doesn't wake up, she could taste the alcohol on his lips before stepping back from the chair. Looking over at her reflection in the mirror and smiled a little, showing off her fangs. She was enjoying the power and strength she felt after becoming Ne'Kara once more, admiring the human form she had now that it was her choice if she was to wear it or not.

Feeling something warm and slimy trailing down her inner thigh before reaching down, smearing it against her leg. Knowing exactly what it was as she brings her fingers to her lips, licking them clean and even sucking on her claws before purring to herself. "...Mom"

Her golden eyes look across the room and towards the bathroom as she continues sucking wantonly on her finger, savoring the taste of Sasha's seed. Kicking off her high heels and gracefully slithering out of her black dress and arching her back, lightly running her fingers across her bare shoulders and down her sides. Admiring her reflection in the bathroom mirror, at the same time, she could see her human form she could also see the beast within her. A beautiful panther woman covered in dark black fur, a sexy tail swaying back and forth behind her as she smiles at the mirror. Showing off her fangs and letting out a silent roar before turning to step into the shower, her bare feet touching the cold tub as she turns on the water. Feeling its warmth as the water runs off her skin, turning her head a little and letting her hair get wet.

Eventually, Alex begins to stir, taking a deep breath and letting out a loud yawn as he looks across the room. Noticing a black dress that he had never seen before, a pair of high heels leading back towards the bathroom. He could hear the sound of the shower running as a sense of relief washes over him, having no idea where his wife had been last night but thankful that she had returned to him. For a moment he considered waiting for her to finish her shower but instead he gets up out of his chair and gently knocks on the bathroom door.

"Um... honey? Look.... I'm sorry about what happened at the club last night. I didn't know it was gonna be that kind of place. I suppose you got mad at me and walked out, and I can't blame you for that."

She turns a little, listening to her husband explaining things as she runs the shampoo through her hair. Noticing something different as she begins washing her hair, looking down at her hand to see the leathery paw-pads forming on her palms. A slight smile comes to her lips, listening to the love and compassion in her husband's voice as he continues to talk to her through the bathroom door. Biting her lower lip while rubbing the soap across her breasts, they felt so full and tender now as she tries not to moan. Leaving a trail of soap and suds down between her breasts and rolling over her stomach, her hand seems to follow it before lightly caressing herself and teasing her delicate folds. Her well fucked slit still leaking with Sasha's cum, taking some of it on her hand before licking it clean and letting out a low purr.

Alex could almost swear he heard a deep purring sound coming from the bathroom as he clears his throat, looking at the wedding ring on his hand while trying to maintain his composure.

"Mary... I know these last two years haven't been easy. I know it's been hard seeing our son hauled away to an asylum, people think he is crazy because he says our neighbor turned him into an animal and had sex with him. Looking back at everything that happened, I can't even believe it and I was there. But I can remember it... I remember everything that happened." He turns, walking away from the bathroom door and laying back on the bed. Staring up at the ceiling of the hotel room and shook his head. "I remember when Sasha moved in next door to us, we were watching her stuff being unpacked while our kids were getting ready for the day. With Erica getting ready for class and Vincent.... Doing whatever the hell he wants to do I guess. I remember seeing the statue of some feline woman with a big dick that they brought into her house, and then she arrived. Driving some black sportscar and having a fucking leopard for a pet. The first few nights with her living next to us I couldn't sleep for the noise, it sounded like she was having sex with that thing every night!" Alex almost growls, hitting his fist against the bed before he nods. "...then looking back on it, given what we know now.... She probably was."

Ne'Kara leans against the inside of the shower, having already finished cleaning herself but just listening to her husband explain what he could remember about what happened two years ago. Hearing him mention the leopard that Sasha had kept as a pet, but he was so much more than a pet. He was her servant, a guardian, a slave... closing her eyes a little as she could still see the image of that beautiful creature in her mind. The wild look in his eyes as the leopard would approach her, his body shifting to a more humanoid shape before fully becoming a normal-looking man in his mid-twenties with sandy blonde hair. Lightly running a single claw along her dripping pussy and even teasing her clit as she hisses softly "....Azetlor"

After a brief silence, Alex gently knocks on the bathroom door, hearing his wife stepping out of the shower as she shakes a little. Almost slinging some of the water out of her hair before opening the door, not even bothering with a towel, and just standing there naked in front of her husband. Aside from her nudity, the first thing Alex noticed about his wife was her eyes. That lovely shade of green was now a warm golden color, he felt a chill race down his spine as he looked into those eyes.

The eyes of an animal staring back at him, it had been two years since he had stared into those eyes as he nervously takes a step back from the bathroom doorway. "M...Mary? Mary it's me... Alex? You... your husband." He explains, even holding up his hand to show her his wedding ring.

Never breaking eye contact as she begins taking a few steps closer to him, a low rumbling building in her chest and sounding like a deep inhuman growl. The look on her face and the way she moved reminded him of a big cat like a leopard or panther slowly stalking its prey, never taking its eyes off it. Hearing the inhuman growl coming from his wife and noticing her fingernails and toenails looked more like claws than human nails, still backing away from her until he felt cornered in their hotel room with no obvious means of escape. Not having any more room to keep his distance from her as she walks up to him. Looking him over as if this was the first time she had seen him, leaning in close and almost nuzzling into his neck. He could feel her sniffing at him like an animal, even giving him a tender lick before pulling back.

"Mary?"

His wife's darkened lips peel back a little, showing a hint of her sharpening teeth and her extended upper and lower canines before answering back in a more seductive tone of her natural voice, laced with a low and rumbling growl. "Ne'Kara..."

Alex felt his heart skip a beat, he had not heard that name in two years and a part of him had wished he would never hear it again. Yet his body also seemed to remember that name, the creature that his wife had become as his cock begins to rise. Throbbing with arousal and quickly starting to push out in a bulge in his pants, Ne'Kara smiles a little at seeing Alex's body respond to her presence. Even reaching down between them and rubbing his growing erection, feeling it straining against the material of his clothing seemingly desperate to get to her. She began to purr, still rubbing the obvious bulge before leaning up to him as Alex stood taller than her. Pressing her lips to his and kissing him softly, a gentle and loving kiss that quickly grew more passionate. Actually snarling into the kiss before tearing her lips away and baring her fangs at him, with inhuman strength she pushes him back onto the bed.

No sooner does his back hit the mattress, he could see her leap onto him with feline agility and grace. Landing on top of him and easily pinning him against the bed with inhuman strength, keeping him from trying to get up as she digs her claws into his shoulders. Cutting into his shirt as he moans a little from the pain, silencing him with a rough and animalistic kiss. He could hear her purring even louder, he even felt it. That low and sensual rumbling vibration traveled through the body of his wife, at the same time he felt her hips grinding against the bulge in his pants.