Two Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smearing her warm juices onto his clothes before sitting up and snarling at him like an animal, holding up her hand and flexing her claws as he begins to plead with her. "Wha...Wait! Mary... Ne'Kara. Ne'Kara look... I.... I don't know what's happening but I..."

Feeling this beautiful woman on top of him and feeling that sensual grind of her hips against his aching manhood, he couldn't resist reaching up and slipping his arms around her. Fighting his fear and giving in to his lust as he kisses her back, licking around her growing fangs and noticing her tongue felt different. It seemed flatter than it used to be, and a little rougher like that of a big cat. Leaning into the kiss and growling a little as she reaches down between them, not even bothering with her husband's belt and pants. Easily slicing through them with her sharp claws and pulled the frail material away from his body, leaving him wearing only his shirt and underwear. Savoring the feel of his thick cock pressed against her pussy as she continues to grind against him, arching her back and letting out a vicious snarl while pulling back from the kiss. Alex could feel something moving under his hand, traveling down her spine before her tail bone seems to grow. Extending outward and taking the shape of a feline-looking tail that begins to sway back and forth gracefully.

Laying back on the bed and staring up at this beautiful creature his wife had become, hearing her rip away his underwear in her impatient lust. Feeling the head of his cock brush against her delicate folds, savoring the wetness of her slit as she begins to rub herself on him. Her moist lips glided along the underside of his shaft, smearing her warm juices on his skin almost as if marking him as her mate. Her eyes roll back, savoring the dull throbbing sensation of his manhood as he aches to sink into her body. Baring her fangs and turning her head to the side, actually biting at the air while she continues to growl and snarl lustfully. Looking down at her husband as her eyes meet his, at that moment she could see something within him. A blurry almost ghostly image of a wolf staring back at her, she smiles at him only to see his lips peel back as he begins snarling at her. Recognizing the creature as the beast her husband had become two years ago, feeling a wave of lust washing over her while staring at this ferocious creature. She could feel him clawing at her husband's insides, desperate to get free and mate with her once more.

Alex shakes his head a little, clearing his mind of the lustful daze clouding his thoughts as he looks up at his beautiful wife. Watching her slowly starting to transform into the sensual and seductive panther woman she became a couple of years ago after having sex with Sasha. "Mary... please, this isn't you... you have to fight this"

Tilting her head curiously as she looks down at him, the smile fades from her lips as she almost growls at him "....why?"

He blinks a few times, shocked by her question before struggling to answer "Why? Because your not a monster.... You are a beautiful and amazing woman, you are a loving and compassionate mother to our two children, and you..."

"...are a prisoner" She growls, leaning down and looking into his eyes as her nose almost touches his. Giving him a good look at hers as it begins to take on a more feline shape, her facial features slowly adjusting while a layer of soft dark fur begins to grow out from her skin.

"What are you talking about, you think being married is like being in prison... that your chained down to me in our relationship?" Alex asks, trying to hide the pain that he felt at the idea that she actually resented him for being married this long.

She shakes her head a little, licking the side of his face and purring softly. "I don't regret being married to you, I regret being human. Trapped in a human body when I know I am so much more... Sasha helped me understand that."

Alex looks up into his wife's golden eyes, hearing the truth in her words that he himself had felt after it was over. That he secretly found himself missing the freedom, the power, the desire he felt after he had felt this primal essence awakened within him. The depression it caused, thinking that he would never again experience something like that was what drove him to drink and put further stress on their marriage.

"How is all this happening, my love... why now, two years later?" He asked.

A slight smile comes across her dark lips, her face no longer that of Mary but of the beautiful daughter of the Rak-Sasha. Ne'Kara looks at this man, she could see the pain in his expression and feel the torment within him at being denied the freedom to return to his primal form. Leaning forward and kissing him softly, letting him feel the lips of Ne'Kara on his for the first time in two years. The feeling instantly takes him back to the many nights spent with this amazing creature, his cock actually jerks a little and vents a thick strand of precum onto her stomach. Smearing onto her dark fur as she purrs back to him, eventually pulling back from the kiss before whispering into his ear.

"She's here... in this city. I thought I saw her in the hotel downstairs when we first arrived. Then we went to that club Safari, it's her club. She runs it, she even lives in an apartment upstairs. Last night when we went there, when we got separated she had someone lead me back to the VIP area. She was waiting for me there..." Arching her back sensually, feeling her bones pop as she stretches out on top of her lover. Savoring the feel of assuming what she felt was her true form, letting her tail sway back and forth behind her while she begins to purr.

Looking up at this beautiful creature his wife had become, he couldn't resist reaching up and lightly running his fingers through her short dark hair. Feeling the warmth of her fur against his palm as she even purrs and nuzzles back against his hand, smiling back at her and watching her reaction to his touch.

"You are so beautiful, Ne'Kara... I remember our daughter explaining to me how men used to worship you. I don't blame them, you are the most amazing creature I have ever known"

She looks at him for a moment, her lower lip begins to quiver and show a hint of fang before letting out a ferocious snarl. Her lips trapping his in a rough and animalistic kiss, their tongues slithering together like lustful serpents as she bites and chews at his lips. Moving her hips a little until she felt the head of his cock slip inside her, suddenly jerking her head back and pulling away from the kiss as she lets out a feral and animalistic roar. Her insides clench almost painfully tight around him as she slams herself down onto her husband, feeling his cock throbbing within her and aching for release. Breathing through her bared fangs as she smiles down at him, moving her hips in sudden and forceful thrusts. The bed beneath them creaking with their intense and forceful mating, her toes curl as she savors the feel of her husband's cock within her.

Alex couldn't help but moan and grunt, trying desperately to keep pace with this ferocious creature his wife had become. Living out his darkest desires, his most secret fantasies as he lays beneath the beautiful panther woman. He had dreamed of having sex with her since they were released from Sasha's influence, spending countless nights desperate to recapture the pleasure of their primal and animalistic mating. Now he lay trembling beneath this beautiful predator, feeling her insides gripping his cock and caressing its length. Tempting him to release his seed into this amazing creature, resting his hands on her hips and letting her ride him as she continues to growl and snarl lustfully.

Between his lustful moans and beastly snorts, he sits up a little and gasps between thrusts. "Release me..."

Smiling down at him as she licks her fangs, reaching up and gripping her breasts with her hands. Squeezing them and teasing her nipples as she shakes her head from side to side, snarling and biting at the air before hearing him say it again. Her eyes meet his as she leans forward slightly, never breaking her rhythm as she grinds her hips into his. Feeling her husband's cock slithering into her with each thrust, a wet slippery sound came from between them along with the muffled slap of his balls hitting the fur on her body. Lovingly stroking her claws across his chest, tearing open his shirt and exposing his toned body underneath. Tracing her claws over his skin and leaving faint red lines on his flesh, placing her palms on his body as he could feel the leathery pads on her hands.

Ne'Kara's eyes flutter and roll back into her head as she begins to growl softly, a low demonic sound that slowly deepens. The natural gifts given to her by her mother began to stir within her body, allowing her to feel the presence of the wolf beast trapped within the body of her husband. Inside her mind she could see this creature pinned on the bed beneath her as she continues to ride his cock, she had missed him terribly since she last felt his touch and the warmth of his body against her. Her eyes roll back down as she looks at him once more, staring into this man's eyes but looking past them and addressing the beast trapped within his human body. "Take me, my love... I want to feel the warmth of your seed inside me, let me feel your pups growing within me" Her voice trails off into a lustful growl as she kisses him with renewed lust and intensity, her juices washing over his cock as she suddenly tenses up.

Alex could feel her eyes staring through him while he could feel the lust in her voice, at first he didn't seem to understand but then he felt something. Something dark and powerful, a primal essence starting to awaken within him as he feels the instinct to bare his teeth at her and even growls. At first, what escapes him sounds like a human trying to growl before it deepens to a sound only an animal could make. Sounding not unlike a wolf as he continues to bare his teeth at her, almost leaning up and trying to bite her as she speaks to him. Hearing her purring to him about wanting to mate with him, to breed with him, and even carry his offspring. With those words, he leans up and kisses her back roughly, with his hands still resting on her hips he could feel his nails beginning to shift into thick inhuman claws.

Ne'Kara suddenly felt his cock pulse and throb within her, its base beginning to swell as the tip was starting to shift. Taking on a more pointed and animalistic appearance, she could feel it stretching her insides as she continues to ride her lover and mate. Her eyes widen for a brief moment, looking down at her husband and watching his face begin to push out into a canine muzzle. His hair grew out a little, blending into a thick coat of dark brown fur while his eyes became a captivating shade of light blue. Leaning forward and catching his lips with her own as they begin to kiss passionately, a low growl rumbling within his chest while he slowly breaks free of the prison of his humanity. His shoes split apart to reveal paw-like feet, flexing his claws as even the socks rip apart. Laying on the bed beneath this beautiful panther woman riding his cock, eventually pulling back from the kiss as he lets out a loud and echoing howl.

The sound of his howling could be heard through most of the hotel, even drowning out the screams of a woman who opens the elevator only to find the remains of a young man lying in a pool of blood. Inside the hotel room, the only thing that mattered to the two beasts mating was each other, her insides lovingly caressing the canine erection of her husband. Leaning forward as if to kiss him once more but instead, they begin licking and even biting at one another, both of them edging each other to an intense orgasm before pulling back. Alex could barely control himself as he actually uses his inhuman strength to roll them over so that he was now on top of his wife, desperately thrusting between her thighs as she wraps her legs around him. His wolfish tail wags behind him as he instinctively bucks his hips against her, the force of his thrusts actually knocking the wind from her as she gasps for breath. Almost panting beneath him as she smiles up at this amazing creature, having missed the feel of his primal form against her.

Reaching up and running her claws across his face, stroking his head and pulling him closer. Licking the side of his muzzle and purring into his ear "take me Rava-Set... remind me why your father was a god to the Egyptians" She moans wantonly, closing her eyes and pressing her face against his. Arching her back against the bed as she was trembling with pleasure from the feel of the ancient beast awakened within her husband's body. Biting her lower lip as another intense wave of pleasure crashes over her, soaking his cock with her warm fluids while begging for him to take her.

Dragging her lower lip along his muzzle before looking into his icy blue gaze, speaking in a low and almost animalistic voice "Claim this flesh, we don't need rings to let others know I belong to you, my love. Breed me... make me yours" Her voice trails off into a low growling moan as she writhes beneath him, feeling this beast thrusting even harder into her.

Sheathing the full length of his canine erection within her before his muscles suddenly tense underneath his dark fur, digging his claws into her shoulders and bracing himself. Baring her fangs at her lover as she arches her back beneath him, taking him all the way inside her as she tightens her inner muscles around his cock. Feeling the base of his shaft swelling within her, seemingly locking him inside her before he lets out a powerful demonic roar that sends a tremor through the entire building. Ne'Kara felt two years' worth of pent-up lust and desire suddenly be unleashed as Rava unleashes a thick load of seed into her guts. Soaking her insides and quickly filling her to the point that she couldn't hold anymore, feeling it seep out from between them and smear across the bed and soak their fur. Closing her eyes tightly as she rakes her claws across her mate's muscular back, throwing her head back against the pillows as she lets out a ferocious lion-like roar. The windows in their hotel room crack from the sheer power of their mating, the sounds of their passion echoing down the hallway outside.

Eventually, Rava falls forward on top of Ne'Kara, panting like an animal as he begins kissing her passionately. Trembling beneath her lover as she kisses him back, stroking her claws through his fur and holding him tightly. His manhood still locked within her body as she clings to him, moaning and purring to him before slowly opening her eyes. Staring into the beautiful icy blue orbs of Rava-Set, taking a soft breath and almost wanting to cry. After what happened two years ago she was afraid she would never see him again, that he would remain trapped in the body of this mortal man she was with forever. Without a word he reaches down, running his paw-like hand across the side of her face. Lovingly caressing her beautiful feline features and gently touching his wolfish nose to hers, sharing a look between them as if to remind her that nothing would ever keep them apart.

After numerous complaints about hearing loud noises, moaning, even growling, and snarling one of the hotel employees knocks on their door. Rava's ears twitch a little, hearing the sound before whipping his head around to look at the door just as it is unlocked. The hotel security officer opens the door, shocked to witness what looked like a dark-furred werewolf resting on top of a beautiful panther woman underneath him. Staring into the icy blue gaze of the wolf beast and snarling ferociously at him, even the panther beneath him sits up a little to look past her lover. Letting out a powerful roar.

Stumbling back out of the doorway and slamming the hotel door shut behind him, the guard stands there for a moment and trying to make sense of what he had just witnessed. "Goddamn furries...I swear this is the last time I'm working during a furry convention"

-------------

Several hours later, Alex suddenly opens his eyes with a brief snarl. He could tell he was naked and laying on the bed next to Mary, but he felt a headache probably from drinking so much the night before. Blinking a few times and looking up at the ceiling of the hotel room he and Mary had reserved for their Vegas trip, his mind was filled with images of his wife as some beautiful panther woman. Of her coming back to the hotel room and transforming in front of him into this amazing creature he had seen her become a few years ago, the memory was so vivid as he could feel himself quickly becoming aroused. Eventually looking over to see Mary laying next to him, only it wasn't his wife. Recognizing the panther woman as he smiles a little, her name was one he would never forget.

"Ne'Kara...." He whispers to her, watching her sleeping next to him. Part of him was a little scared that Mary didn't change back after having sex, yet at the same time, he almost wished that she would stay like this.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" The sound of a familiar voice causes Alex's heart to skip a beat as he turns his attention to the beautiful creature his wife had become. Looking across the room to see Sasha standing next to the door, still closed and locked.

She was wearing a dark form-fitting dress that helped to show off her sensual curves as well as the obvious bulge between her legs. Smiling at him, allowing her fangs to poke out a little from behind her dark lips while a low lion-like purr rumbles within her. Watching as Alex grabs the bedsheet to cover himself, finding it rather amusing the concept of modesty that humans tend to obsess over.

"Oh my god..." Alex whispers, after two years he assumed he would never see this woman again but now here she stood in his hotel room. Looking just as beautiful and seductive as she did the last time he saw her as if she had not aged a day.

Sasha laughs a little at his reaction, offering a slight nod in agreement and walking across the room to sit in one of the chairs next to the bed. "To you and other beasts like you, yes" She purrs, getting comfortable and letting her legs spread to offer him a teasing look at her thick cock under her dress to show she wore nothing underneath.

Watching as Alex gently places a hand on his wife's shoulder, trying to wake her but she seemed as if she was in a trance unable to awaken.

"What are you talking about?" Shaking his head, still processing the memories of the night before where he had sex with Ne'Kara and transformed into some kind of werewolf creature.

The most frightening aspect of it for him wasn't that he turned into a beast, but that he enjoyed every minute of it. The power he felt, the pleasure of connecting to his wife on such a dark and primal level. It was something he had missed from his life since Sasha first changed them a few years earlier, often looking back on that and wishing they had not been saved from her.

Staring at him for a moment, she could see the conflict within him as he looks at his wife and then back to her. "You don't want to go back... do you?"

"Back to what?" He asks, rubbing his eyes and letting out a sigh of frustration.

"To your old life, that empty house, that small town where everyone can remember what I did there but nobody is brave enough to accept it." She explains, pulling out a small metal box and opening it to take out a strange-looking cigarette. Lighting it and taking a slow drag off it before blowing the smoke towards him, seeing the look in his eyes that even he had trouble dealing with what happed back then.

"You almost tore my family apart, you turned most of the town into animals... you tried to summon some ancient monster and you almost ended the world" Alex mutters, despite having thought about what he would say to this creature if he had ever the chance to see her again. However, he could barely comprehend what happened the night before, which was like re-living those traumatic events all over again.