Two's Company, Three's... Ch. 08

Story Info
Amy and Sarah get some time to explore.
2.4k words
3.95
3.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth hugged my arms to her, then slid off, turning to kiss me. "Hmm -- if we hadn't already had a bath, I'd definitely be thinking about it."

"You're the only one who got really sticky," teased Amy. She wrapped her arms around Beth and Sarah. "We can just snuggle up now."

Sarah's expression was pensive. "Back to work tomorrow, then."

Beth looked at Amy, and I could see the emotions playing unmistakeably in their faces. "Sarah --"

"Hmm?"

"Well... we've all become so close... we'd like it if you could stay? For always, I mean."

Sarah blinked. "Beth -- you mean that?"

"We all do," I reached to take her hand. "How about it?"

Tears spilling down Sarah's cheeks, and she nodded wordlessly.

It was Amy's turn to speak. "If Sarah's staying, do I have to go back with you tomorrow? I brought my college stuff, so I can study here all week."

I grinned at Beth. "Sounds like a plan to me."

A mischievous look crept into Amy's face. "And Sarah -- you wouldn't mind tucking me in at night, would you."

Sarah's expression mirrored Amy's. "I think I could manage to look after my -- what shall we say? Nearly grown-up stepdaughter? As long as you promised to be good. And of course I'd have to tell Tim and Beth all about the fun we have."

"Can't wait," I chuckled.

"Settled, then," smiled Beth. "Now, sticky or not, we should get some sleep -- and Tim, don't you dare go stealing all the covers..."

Even though things were decided, Monday morning still felt like a parting -- Sarah headed off to work, promising to shop on the way back, and Amy covered the bed with books and notes, already chewing the end of her pencil thoughtfully. "We'll make sure we add a really nice desk and a chair to the furniture order," Beth nodded.

Amy waved from the window as Beth and I got into the car, Beth turning in her seat to look back until we reached the road. "Right then," she said determinedly as we headed for the motorway. "Lots to do, but by the weekend we can be down here permanently."

She grinned at me. "You'll be busy with all that flat pack, but I'm sure we can think up a way of thanking you."

Amy takes over the story:

Hi, everybody, I'm Amy -- I'm Tim and Beth's niece. I can still hardly believe how much has happened in the last couple of weeks, but I wouldn't change a second of it -- getting to know them better (a lot!), them offering to get me a place to live at uni. Then meeting Sarah -- mm -- I think there are more things she's imagined, would like to try, than we've even talked about yet.

So it was Monday morning, and Tim and Beth left for the week; they were coming back on Friday, and then we'd all be in the house properly. Sarah went to work, I could hardly wait till she got home -- I could already tell we were going to pretend all sorts of fun things.

But I had revision to do, so I sprawled on the bed, starting to look down my list of topics. Before I knew it, it was lunchtime, and I went down to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. The house was so quiet, but I'm OK with my own company, and I sat at the kitchen table to eat my lunch. Then back upstairs -- I made myself do Maths in the afternoon, it's my least favourite subject -- and I was just closing my file when I heard the front door open. "Hi, Amy."

I dashed to the top of the stairs. "Hi, Sarah! Do you need a hand with the stuff?"

"Mm, please."

We got everything into the kitchen and put away, and I put the kettle on to make Sarah a cup of coffee. "Did you have a good day?"

She smiled, nodded. "Fine -- I didn't close any more properties, but two big sales in a week is enough to keep me in the partners' good books for quite a while."

She put her empty mug down. "So what shall we make for dinner?"

"I don't suppose we can have takeaway all the time," I pretended a hopeful look.

A grin. "'Fraid not. And I'd quite like to make something for Tim and Beth on Friday, then it'll really feel like they're coming home. But pizza or something on Saturday night, definitely."

Sarah opened the fridge. "Oh, I got this mince, but the date's tomorrow -- how about spaghetti bolognese?"

"Mm, please."

It turned out that Sarah and I worked well together in the kitchen -- definitely a good thing -- and a few minutes later we sat down to eat. "This is great," I nodded.

"Not with your mouth full, Amy," Sarah laughed, pretending to wag a scolding finger.

When we'd finished eating, Sarah stretched, smiled at me. "I know it's not bedtime yet, but you know what I really feel like?"

I felt my heart beat a little faster with anticipation. "Go on."

"Well, we can have that lovely bath just to ourselves, plenty of room."

"Mm, sounds perfect," I nodded.

We went upstairs, and Sarah gave me a puzzled smile. "What's up?" I queried.

"Well -- most times before, we've already been undressed." She chuckled, obviously remembering. "Or some things we just never put on in the first place."

I nodded. "Sarah -- truth be told, I've been looking forward to helping you take your clothes off."

My fingers were trembling just a little as I fumbled with the buttons of her blouse, but finally I slid it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. The zip of her skirt next, and Sarah stood with her arms by her sides. "I like those lacy things," I ventured. "You were wearing them that first day, weren't you, when Tim brought us cocktails?"

"Mmhm."

I moved a little closer, brushing the lacy trim of her French knickers with my fingers. "They're really pretty."

Sarah smiled. "We're about the same size -- want to try them on?"

I quickly shed my clothes -- Sarah undressing me would have to wait for another time -- and Sarah held bra, knickers out to me. "Let me help you."

She fastened the clips of the bra for me, then watched as I drew the knickers into place. "Hmm," I pretended to puzzle, "something seems a little damp."

Sarah breathed in slowly, eyes half-closed. "You know why, Amy."

Then a mischievous smile. "Just a sec."

She picked up her phone, pointing the camera at me, and I heard the click of the shutter. "Contacts, Tim and Beth, send," Sarah murmured.

A soft ping, and Sarah turned the screen so I could see. 'Gorgeous' was Tim's reaction, followed by a string of hearts. Moments later another message arrived, this time from Beth -- a rolling-eyes symbol and 'He hasn't worked it out, Sarah. I'll explain it to him later.'

Sarah's next picture was of the bath, steam rising as it filled with water. 'Enjoy' from Beth, and a winking symbol. 'Night, you two.'

Sarah put her phone down, finding the bottle of bath oil. The last few drops into the water -- "We can go into town at the weekend, get some more of this and see what else we like."

Reluctantly I slipped out of Sarah's underthings, placing them carefully on the bed. A thought occurred to me, and I grinned. "One day we should definitely see if Tim can tell whose panties are whose after we've taken them off."

We sank into the water opposite one another, legs touching. "Pity Tim's not here to bring us cocktails," I chuckled.

"I'll mix us some tomorrow night," Sarah promised.

We soaked for a while, then I watched mesmerised as Sarah got to her feet, water sluicing from her now-glistening skin. "Bed?" she hinted. "Doesn't matter if we get the sheets a little damp."

She sprawled on her front, and I stood for a few moments just looking at her creamy skin, her back, and -- mm -- the curve of her bottom. I stepped closer, stroking her shoulders, then down either side of her spine. My fingers drifted onto her bottom, then into the cleft, and Sarah stirred, moving her feet a little further apart. "Keep going," she murmured softly.

My hand between her thighs, fingers cupping her mound, and I discovered that I could explore her opening, soft wetness, with the pad of my thumb. I hesitated, then slid my thumb inside her, thrusting gently. "Ohh..." was Sarah's reaction, "yes..."

The pink star of her other opening was temptingly close, and I let go of any inhibitions I might still have had, drawing my hand back a little and sliding two fingers inside Sarah while my thumb pressed against her already-slippery opening. A gasp, and "Mm, yes, Amy, more..."

A little more pressure and the tip of my thumb sank into the centre of her pink star, the ring of muscle tight on me. "Ohh," Sarah moaned.

I kissed the soft skin of her bottom, then began to explore her cleft with my tongue. "Mm -- yes --" gasped Sarah. "That, and your fingers in me, and the other place, I'll -- I'm --" and I thrilled as her body shuddered, her wetness tightening around my fingers, her pink star pulsing. "Ohhh..."

Finally she relaxed, and I moved to lie beside her, arm draped across her back. "That was really nice," I murmured.

Sarah stirred, turned to face me. "Your turn, Amy," she smiled softly. "Tell me what you'd really like me to do."

I chuckled. "Actually there's something Tim came up with for me and Beth, I think it was the first morning."

"Mm, sounds perfect."

"Slide down the bed a little," I instructed Sarah, and she complied, moving down till her feet were nearly off the end. I knelt above her head, bending down to offer my breasts to her mouth, and I felt her smile against my skin. "I definitely like this."

She began to suckle softly, moving her mouth from one breast to the other, and I couldn't help my quiet moan. "Sarah, you're making me so wet," I hinted.

Her hand reaching down, fingers tangling teasingly in my fur, then fingertips exploring until they found my nub. "Oh -- yes -- just like that," I gasped.

Despite the distraction of what Sarah was doing to me, I'd not forgotten that this was for both of us, and I heard Sarah's gasp as I started to use my mouth on her breasts in turn, my hand sliding down over her stomach to explore between her thighs. "Ohh..."

I felt her swallow, then -- "Amy, my breasts -- use your mouth hard --"

I remembered how she'd begged Tim to touch her breasts, the fading marks his fingers had left, and something in me responded as I suckled her more insistently, dared to nip at her flesh with my teeth, even press her nipple between them. "Oh! Mm -- Amy -- oh god -- yes --" and Sarah's mouth and fingers on me became almost frenzied, both of us not even trying to hold back our gasps of pleasure. "Oh -- yes -- like that --" and I was the first to tip over the edge, clasping my thighs tightly around Sarah's fingers. A split second later I heard her cry of delight, her nipple hardening in my mouth, warmth spurting between my still-circling fingers. "Ohhhh..."

I moved to lie beside her, our arms wrapped around each other. "Wow, Amy, that was amazing," Sarah breathed. "Remind me to tell Tim I liked his idea."

I smiled, my face buried in her hair. "Even better -- we can do it again when he's here, and you can have what came next."

"Can't wait," Sarah grinned.

She fought back a yawn. "Mm, this is definitely the best way to relax after a hard day."

I reached to pull the covers over us. "Definitely. Sweet dreams..."

Sarah left me with a soft kiss in the morning -- "Don't stay in bed all day, lazybones," she teased -- and I waited till I heard her car disappear down the drive before I got up to look for breakfast. Again I spread my college work over the bed, and the day passed quickly as I studied my notes, tested myself with the flashcards I'd made. Once or twice I was distracted by remembered moments from the previous night, tempted to touch myself while I imagined what might happen when Sarah got back, but I resisted -- better to let her discover how much I'd been anticipating...

When Sarah got home, she gave me a puzzled smile. "Something smells good."

"Thought I'd make a casserole," I ventured. "I hope it's come out all right."

We sat down to eat, and Sarah nodded. "It's great."

When we'd finished eating, I washed up while Sarah retrieved bottles from the utility room. "Hmm -- maybe I'll just put some of everything in these cocktails..."

We took our glasses upstairs, standing them on the edge of the bath while we sank into the water. "When are your exams, Amy?" Sarah asked.

"Week after next. I feel OK about them, though."

"That's good."

I picked up my glass. "Wow -- I thought Tim made these pretty strong last time, but this is really going to my head."

"Me too," admitted Sarah.

We'd finished our drinks by the time we got out of the bath, and I followed Sarah unsteadily as she picked her way carefully to the bed. "Think I'll just lie down for a while," she ventured.

I joined her, half-covering her body with mine, almost missing her lips as I leaned to kiss her wetly. "Mmm," she murmured in response.

She moved a hand to my breast, stroking softly, and I turned a little so my nipple was within reach of her fingers. She brushed it with a fingertip, then gently pinched, drew it away from my body between thumb and fingers. "Ohh," I moaned, "that's different."

Sarah used her mouth to wet her fingers, then touched me again. I couldn't help flexing my hips, moving to drape my leg over hers. "Oh!" I gasped as I felt her hipbone between my thighs, and I shifted a little, pressing my wetness against her. I saw Sarah smile, her fingers teasing my nipple, and I moved more insistently, hardly believing how close I already was to my release. "Oh, yes," Sarah breathed, "I want to watch you come, Amy," and her words were the final push I needed, my body shuddering as I pressed urgently against her, gasping. "Ohhh..."

I relaxed, giving her a bemused smile. "Mmm, that was nice."